Camp Counselors on Day Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree," Gwen nodded. "Let's get Sydney drunk and do something wild."

"That's OK," she looked down into her drink. She didn't feel very adventurous.

"I feel like we need to establish a bit of a baseline though, like how little have you actually done?" She raised her eyebrows at him.

"Ooh, yeah, let's play Never Have I Ever and maybe work on turning some of those 'never done' things around," Gwen suggested, bouncing a little.

"Sounds good to me!" Ezra agreed. Sydney looked down into her drink again. Ezra had made it very strong and she hoped she wouldn't have to drink it too fast.

"I'll start," Gwen volunteered. "Never have I ever done a keg stand," she winked at Frank. Frank and Ezra both drank.

"Ok, ok," Frank decided it was his turn. Never have I ever had my chest touched by multiple people in one night. Gwen took a sip and so did Ezra.

"But we can totally remedy that right now!" Ezra chuckled menacingly, getting up from the lounge, and stepping closer to Frank, reaching out a hand and rubbing it over his pecs. Gwen laughed, giving his chest a rub too and tweaking his nipple lightly. "Come on, Syd, get over here and cop a feel." She came over and patted his chest too, good-naturedly. If this were as wild as they were going tonight, she could handle it.

"My turn," Ezra announced, sitting back down. "Man, this is really hard. Do I say something really obvious to make you drink? Or do I say something that I'm actually not sure whether you've done or not?" His eyes were piercing hers. She shrugged. "Never have I ever had anyone stick a finger up my ass," he grinned wide, looking her right in the eye.

"Wow, you just go right there, huh?!" Frank sounded shocked. "Seriously, that's where you're gonna start?" Ezra didn't switch his gaze away from Sydney, watching her like a hawk. She licked her lips, looked away, then took a drink.

"Yay Sydney!" Gwen cheered, though she didn't drink. "Wait, are we supposed to stick fingers up your ass now, Ezra, is that how it's going to work?"

"If there's anyone willing to do it..." he put it out there, probably hoping that no one would take him up on the offer. No one volunteered. "Alright then, Sydney?"

"Never have I ever kissed a girl," the words were out of her mouth before she realized what was going to happen, that they weren't playing by the normal rules. Her eyes were wide as she looked up. Everyone else was drinking. And as soon as the glasses were away from their mouths, they all had huge grins on their faces. Gwen was up and crossing the space between them. "No, really, I'm good," she tried to protest. Gwen put her hands on her shoulders, standing in front of her, then leaned down and kissed her on the lips. It was a slightly extended kiss, longer than just a peck. Gwen moved her lips against Sydney's and even prodded her lips with her tongue tentatively, but Sydney didn't open her mouth.

"God, Gwen, you're driving me crazy tonight," Frank told her when she returned to sit in his lap. His arms circled her waist. "With the whole topless thing and now kissing Sydney like that. Shit. I don't know how much longer I can last out here before I'll need to scoop you up and carry you to bed." Gwen giggled.

"It's my turn again," Gwen announced. "Never have I ever had anal."

"Really? I'm surprised." Ezra was looking at Gwen and Sydney took the opportunity to take a drink then, hoping he wouldn't see. His head swiveled right to her though, mid drink, and he gave her a half-cocked smile, then drank too. "So are you ready to part with your anal cherry then? Is that why you brought that up?" He turned back to Gwen. She blushed, biting her lip.

"I don't know, maybe," she replied softly.

"Never have I ever," Frank jumped in again, "been tied up during sex." The other three all drank. Ezra eyed Sydney again out of the corner of his eye. He obviously didn't expect her to have done all these things.

"Well, looks like you guys have your evening planned out for you, huh?" Ezra addressed Frank and Gwen. Gwen giggled again. "Alright, let's see... Never have I ever made a sex tape."

He was looking right at her expectantly. Neither Gwen nor Frank drank. Sydney was running low on tequila and ginger ale in her glass cause she had to drink on nearly every turn. She lifted the glass to her lips and finished it off. The slight buzz seemed to hit her right as she did and everyone watched her. She read the look on Ezra's face as reverence. He seemed impressed.

"Alright, well, we have to hear this story, Syd. How is it that the person who claims to have never done anything wild allowed a sex tape to be made?" Ezra's hand was now on her knee, the heat of it sent goosebumps up her thigh.

"Umm... there isn't much of a story. I had this very serious boyfriend, we were together for a long time, we've kinda explored all the other things together too and we decided to do this, out of curiosity, just to see what we looked like... in the act. So we did." She concluded, getting up to make herself another drink. And to get away from Ezra's hand on her.

"Obviously you're not with him anymore, right?" Ezra asked her. She shook her head. "So what happened to the tape? Do you have it, does he have it?"

"I destroyed it after we broke up," everyone seemed to have let out a simultaneous groan. "When would I ever actually watch a tape of myself having sex with an ex?"

"What all did you do on the tape?" Frank was curious. When she looked over at him, she noticed his hand running slowly up and down Gwen's side, almost touching the side of Gwen's breast on the upstroke.

"Umm... everything," her voice was quiet as she stirred her drink. "From kissing to completion."

"Now why wasn't this the story you told for having done something wild?" Gwen asked her.

"I believe Ezra's inquiry was about the wildest thing you've done while drunk. I was sober when I made that tape. It was very much a pre-meditated decision, not an impulsive one." Sydney went back to the lounge she had been sitting on, but Ezra was now sprawled out on it, leaning against the lifted backrest, his legs out along the length, much in the same position as Frank had been sitting. She stood next to him, unsure of what to do. He patted his lap, inviting her to sit there. Sydney hesitated, looking at his smug expression. She felt her face flush. Sitting in his lap would encourage him, it would send him the signal that she wanted something to happen between them and she wasn't sure that she did.

She didn't randomly hook up with guys, she dated. She liked things to progress at a certain pace, to take small, incremental steps, as opposed to plunging directly into sex. But everything she knew about Ezra told her that this wasn't the way he operated. If she were to give him anything, he'd want the whole nine yards. So while she wasn't entirely opposed to sitting on his lap right now, it felt like giving in to this would lead to them sleeping together. And that she was definitely opposed to.

****

He hooked an arm around her waist and pulled her down into his lap. She was definitely surprised at his move and half of her freshly made drink sloshed out of the glass, ending up on her tank top and running down her legs.

"Ezra!" She cried out, sitting up rigidly and brushing away at the wetness on her shirt.

"I think you just need to lose that thing," he told her, his hand rubbing the bare skin on her back, just above her bikini bottoms.

"Seriously, Sydney, you are like the most overdressed person here," Gwen agreed.

Ezra took the drink out of Sydney's hand, setting it down on the ground, and pulled up at the hem of her tank top to take it off of her. She glared at him but raised her arms up, letting him remove the wet shirt. He tossed it aside. He had a great view of the swell of her breasts over the cups of her bikini top now. His hand went back to rubbing her lower back. She was still sitting stiffly, her back straight, as if she was uncomfortable with this. She reached for her drink, taking a couple of sips and he slipped his hand up her back, under the clasp of her bikini top.

"Take it off! Take it off!" Gwen chanted.

"Gwen!" Sydney stared daggers at her friend, looking betrayed.

"It's really not that big of a deal," Gwen tried to placate her.

"It can be your next statement, in the game. You can say 'never have I ever been topless in front of a whole bunch of people' and we would all drink," Ezra motioned with the other hand for Frank and Gwen to drink. They lifted their glasses and drank. Ezra picked his up off the ground next to the lounge and took a drink as well. "Ok? And then we'll just remedy this thing for you." He unsnapped the bikini top clasp with one hand.

Sydney's arms flew up to her chest to cover herself up. The cups of the swimsuit top still sat against her breasts as she hugged them to her body. The straps sat loosely against her shoulders while the back flopped open. She seemed horrified, not knowing who to look at. Gwen stood up, coming closer to Sydney, took the drink out of her hand, slipped the straps off her shoulders, and somehow pulled the bikini top away from Sydney. Ezra had no idea that Gwen would turn out to be such an ally in this, pushing Sydney's comfort level just as much as he had. She replaced the drink in Sydney's hand and went back to sit with Frank. Frank groaned.

"You're killing me, Gwen," he adjusted himself before she sat back down in his lap. Ezra couldn't deny the fact that he found this whole situation hot as hell too.

It wasn't exactly how he expected things to go tonight. He thought he'd flirt, they'd get drunk, he'd make a move, and they'd take this into the bedroom. Gwen turned out to be the wildcard he didn't expect, whipping off her own top, sitting there topless, kissing Sydney, and then undressing her. He looked over at Gwen, prying his eyes away from Sydney's beautiful, full breasts. Gwen had leaned into Frank, kissing him deeply, her boobs pressing into his chest. Sydney seemed to be staring at them too.

"Ok, my turn," Gwen pulled away from Frank, sitting up a little straighter. "Never have I ever done anything of a sexual nature, aside from kissing, outside." Her eyes seemed to glint as she looked between them. Ezra was the only one to drink at that.

"And you definitely look like you want to change that right now," he commented, looking between her and Frank. She nodded eagerly. Frank seemed a little less sure about this, his expression a bit nervous.

"Shit, Gwen," Frank hissed, drawing attention to the fact that Gwen's hand was on his cock, over his swim trunks, rubbing him. Sydney looked away, her face turning bright red. She looked like she wanted to disappear.

Sydney got up suddenly, set down her drink, and jumped into the pool. Ezra got up and followed her, the erection in his swim trunks quite uncomfortable. She swam to the far end of the pool. He wasn't sure what she was trying to do. If it made her that uncomfortable to watch Frank and Gwen, why didn't she go inside? She floated on her back with her eyes closed, her round breasts sat above the water, her hard, dark nipples pointed up towards the sky. Was it maybe that she was getting turned on by what was going on too and needed to cool off, he wondered? He didn't want her to cool off. He wanted her to be horny and act on it.

He anchored himself to the edge of the pool with one hand, the water too deep to stand up, and took one of her breasts into this hand, capturing her nipple between his thumb and index finger. She was startled, her legs going under, and her arms flailing to catch herself. Ezra wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her tightly against himself. She grabbed onto his shoulders, her chest pressing against his. He moved along the edge of the pool until he could reach the bottom with his feet and stand, Sydney clinging to him. Once he could stand flat, he moved in to kiss her, covering her mouth with his, pushing his tongue past her closed lips. Her hands braced against his chest and she tried to push him away, but he held on to her tightly. She couldn't reach the bottom of the pool without going under, making it more difficult for her to get away. He cupped his other hand against her breast, recapturing her nipple. The feel of it in his hand was absolutely fantastic. Ezra felt his hardon returning, despite the cold water, as Sydney's body pressed against him.

"Ezra, stop," she asked quietly, pulling away from his lips. Her voice wasn't panicked or angry. It was almost as if she didn't mind the kissing, but was afraid of where this would go after that.

"Hey, just relax and go with it, Syd, it's just fun," He went back in to kiss her. It seemed, briefly, as if she was in the moment, right there with him, her lips parting to allow his tongue in, moving along with his, she even seemed to moan against his lips in appreciation. And then she was suddenly pulling away again.

"This is really weird, right? With Gwen and Frank right there..." she trailed off. Ezra's eyes darted over to that side of the pool. Gwen was partially on top of Frank as they made out, her hand down his swim trunks clearly stroking his cock.

"Gwen and Frank are not paying an ounce of attention to us," he assured her with a smirk, going back in to kiss her again. She closed her eyes, relaxing against him, and he wrapped her legs around his waist. His hands went to her ass, pulling her closer to himself attempting to press her center against his erection.

"Too much," he breathed out, her lips nearly touching his.

"Not enough," he chuckled, grinding his crotch against her. He wanted more. He wanted to be inside her, pumping his cock into her tight pussy while she clung to him just like this. He'd need to put a little more work to get her there, to persuade her and coax her and ease her into it. She felt so fucking amazing against him though!

He wondered what she'd do if they got out of the pool. Would she try to hide her breasts again? Would she be embarrassed in front of Gwen and Frank? Would she be completely appalled by what they were doing over on the lounge? And then his thoughts went to Gwen and whether she'd be game for some interactive fun, for switching up between them and Frank. She was the only one he could imagine being into it. Frank didn't seem like he would want to switch up and do something with Sydney, nor that Sydney would go for Frank or Gwen. But Gwen... she was far less inhibited and less predictable than he had originally imagined. The girl seemed to have a definite fetish for being on display and this could take them in some very interesting directions.

Ezra moved his hands to Sydney's upper thighs, then inched his fingers underneath the edges of her bathing suit bottom. He made it all the way underneath, grasping the flesh of both of her ass cheeks in his hands before Sydney tried to pull away.

"No," she shook her head, slightly, her forehead creased.

"Oh yes," he nodded, smiling at her, kneading her ass in his hands.

"Ezra, I can't do this," she made a feeble attempt to push away with her hands on his chest. Her legs pulled away from where they were wrapped around him, untangling from him.

"That's not true. I bet you're absolutely superb at doing this," he wanted to be encouraging, but he also believed it. She shook her head, biting her lip. She looked away, over her shoulder, towards Frank and Gwen. Ezra followed her gaze to see Frank laying back on the lounge, his hands behind his head, eyes closed, while Gwen was obviously sucking him off, her back blocking them from seeing anything, but her head distinctly bobbing up and down in his lap.

"Oh geez," Sydney turned back to him, her eyes wide. How was it possible for this girl who admitted to doing all sorts of sexual acts, getting tied up, and being videotaped, to also be so incredibly innocent at the same time?

"You're so fucking cute," he moved to wrap her legs back around himself.

"Do they know that we are still out here and can see them?" She leaned in closer to his ear to say that.

"Yeah, Syd, I am pretty sure they just don't care," he chuckled. "Actually," he added, pulling her in closer, his lips moving against the shell of her ear. "I don't know about Frank, but I think Gwen might be getting off on knowing that we can see them. I think it's kind of a turn-on for her." He shifted his hand further down between Sydney's legs, reaching for her pussy, "I bet she is just dripping wet right now, sucking his cock, outside, in the open, where we can see her." Sydney's thighs seemed to clench tighter at that. It made him smile. "I think you're a little bit turned on too." She rolled her eyes at him.

"Oh yeah, that's it," they heard Frank groan, probably blowing his load. Ezra watched Sydney cringe at that.

"Do you scream when you come?" He spoke into her ear. He felt her thighs twitch again and then she was trying to break free from him. "Hey, come 'ere," he tried to grasp at her wet body in the water, but she twisted away this time, swimming back towards the other end of the pool.

He pulled up to the edge and got out of the pool where he was, jogging around to the other side. She was grabbing the towel from the lounge, wrapping it around herself.

"This is really awesome, right?! Are you having a good time?" Gwen was right in front of her, bouncing on her toes. Frank had already tucked himself back into his shorts and was sitting up, elbows resting on his knees, a shit-eating grin on his face.

"I... umm... it's OK," Sydney stammered in response. "I think I'm gonna go turn in now."

"No! You can't!" Gwen grabbed her shoulders. "You gotta stay and have some fun! Come on." She sat down on the lounge, pulling Sydney down with her. Sydney gave him a quick glance, biting her lip. Ezra ran a hand through his hair, feeling a slight twinge of guilt for pushing her with that question. But not so guilty that he'd abandon his advances.

****

"Ezra's gonna go refresh everyone's drink," Gwen gave him a look. "And we are gonna pick up where we left off with the game. I think it was Frank's turn next and I bet he'll be a little bit better at handling this line of conversation now," Gwen winked at Frank.

Sydney tightened the towel around herself as Ezra bent down in front of her to pick up their glasses. Maybe another drink was really what she needed. Maybe she'd actually start to feel more like Gwen did then, instead of like her own anxious self. She didn't want to be a stick in the mud. And the idea of Ezra touching her was mostly palatable at this point. She liked making out with him in the pool and the way his hands roamed her body. But there was some sort of a moral repulsion to having a casual hook up and to doing it in view of others that had her running away.

Ezra brought the drinks back, handing them out, and Sydney immediately took several large gulps of hers. Gwen leaned in closer to her ear.

"You have really fantastic boobs, by the way. I mean, I am pretty comfortable with mine, but if I had a set like yours, I'd probably want to show them off even more." Her comment made Sydney blush. "Can I feel them?" There was a sparkle in Gwen's eyes and Sydney's mouth dropped open a little.

She waited a moment for Sydney to respond and when she didn't, Gwen carefully pulled the towel apart at her chest, looking at her breasts with admiration, and then gently cupped them in her hands, cradling them. She's never been touched like this by a girl and the sensation seemed obviously different. Gwen's hands were much smaller and softer, her touch was tender. She brought her thumbs up to Sydney's nipples and lightly circled the hard, pointed nubs. Frank and Ezra were both staring at them. Sydney didn't know how to stop this. What was worse, she wasn't sure whether she wanted to stop this. Gwen's touch definitely sent some very pleasant tingles down south.