Camp Counselors on Day Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was silent while Gwen continued to play with her breasts, as if everyone was afraid to say something that would break this up.

"I think the boys are enjoying this," Gwen finally said with a slight smile on her face. The tent Ezra was pitching in his swim trunks was now unmistakably obvious. "Shit, I was already like totally wet through my bathing suit just sucking Frank off earlier, and now it's like a fresh flood down there." All eyebrows went up at Gwen's admission. Sydney thought she heard Ezra moan quietly.

Gwen let go of Sydney's breasts and got up, walking back over to Frank. She straddled his lap, pressing herself against him, and kissed him hungrily, grinding into him. Sydney looked away, still feeling weird about openly watching the couple. Ezra was immediately next to her, his mouth covering hers, pushing her down to lay back against the lounge. He lay on his side next to her on the narrow surface, his back to Frank and Gwen, blocking them off from seeing what he was about to do. He didn't hesitate to slip his hand right down underneath the fabric of her bikini, his fingers sliding through her wet folds. He traced the path from her clit down to her opening, dipped inside, and moved back out again through her slick slit.

"You're so fucking wet, Sydney. Gwen must have some sorta magical hands to do this to you so quickly," he spoke low into her ear. Unexpectedly, his hand came out from her bathing suit and he brought his fingers up to her lips. "Lick," he instructed her. No one has ever made her taste herself before and it made her feel dirty. Ezra pressed his fingers to her lips, waiting. She hesitantly opened her mouth and accepted his fingers, licking the moisture off of them. He smiled at her, then replaced his freshly licked fingers underneath the fabric of her bikini. The middle and index finger which she just licked dove inside her, pumping into her channel, while his thumb found her clit, circling it. "Stroke my cock for me," Ezra told her. She didn't move immediately. Somewhere between the incredible sensation of his fingers and the persisting panic of doing this within earshot of other people, she felt frozen, unable to move.

Ezra pulled his hand away from her again, pulled down the front of his trunks, and retrieved his dick, stroking it himself a couple of times. He took her hand and wrapped it around his thick, rigid shaft, then placed his hand over hers, guiding her in the movement up and down his erection. He reiterated his instruction for her to stroke him before he replaced his hand on her. His touch felt wonderful. Sydney felt so keyed up that she'd tumble right over the edge any moment now. She felt her body involuntarily buck up towards Ezra's fingers and she felt a bit of embarrassment at that reaction. Wasn't she protesting this a little while ago? Why was her pussy so eager now to intensify his touch?

"That's it. I can tell you're enjoying this now. Stroke me harder, Sydney, and I'll make you come," he spoke into her ear again.

She hated to admit, even to herself, inside her head, that she liked his commanding tone. He wasn't asking her, he was directing her on what to do, and yet it didn't cross the line into forceful and scary. She increased the pressure with which she pumped Ezra's cock and he groaned. His fingers thrust into her more sharply, fucking her, and he pressed his thumb more firmly against her clit. She was seconds from coming when the distinct slap of skin against skin entered her consciousness. She came to the realization that at the same time, Frank and Gwen were actually having sex a few feet away from them. Her soft moan turned into a whimper as Ezra seemed to be unrelenting with his hand on her and all the tender, sensitive areas were flooded with stimulation. Her back arched, her thighs twitched, and he seemed to be sending her into a second orgasm right on the tails of the first one.

"That's fucking amazing," he whispered into her ear. His fingers pulled out, rubbing over her closely trimmed pussy in a soothing way. "You come like a champ. I need to fuck this pussy, Sydney." The panic returned with a vengeance. Her hand stilled on his throbbing cock.

"No, no, I can't. That's too much." She looked up at his face, pleading with him.

"I think you can. I think you really want to. There's just something in your brain telling you that you need to have a serious relationship with a guy to have sex with him, which is an arbitrary rule." He spoke calmly and evenly. His hand came up her body, moving up her belly to her breast, caressing it sensually. "You know me, I'm not some stranger trying to pick you up at the bar." The sounds from Gwen and Frank grew louder. She was moaning and there was a distinct sound of her ass getting slapped.

"I won't leave you hanging, I'll finish what I started here," Sydney resumed stroking his dick, grasping firmly around the shaft, adding a twist to her movement, rubbing her thumb over the tip where a bead of precum had collected. Ezra let out a loaded sigh. He seemed to be enjoying what she was doing and at the same time, he was frustrated with wanting more.

"This is really nice, but frankly, Syd, I can jerk myself off any time. I want your tight, wet little pussy on my cock." She felt her thighs clench together. Her body was reacting to his words and she knew that it would feel great. She would probably come again and it really has been a long time since she's had sex. Why was she denying herself this?

"Oh fuck yes!" Gwen exclaimed and Sydney felt her face heat up. Ezra was smiling down at her.

"Do you wanna see?" He asked her, his eyes shimmering in the dim light, flicking between hers. She didn't respond, but he sat up, moving out of the way, looking over his shoulder.

Gwen and Frank were both completely naked. Frank laid back on the lounge while Gwen rode his cock energetically on top. His hands rested on her hips, encouraging her movement and her breasts gently bounced around. Gwen sat up taller, moving her hands to her own breasts, twisting her nipples. Sydney couldn't seem to pry her eyes away. She's seen herself on tape, but she didn't look like that. She was so much more awkward and less confident than Gwen was. Ezra's fingers were gliding through her pussy again and she felt a new surge of wetness between her legs.

"You're absolutely loving this!" He told her. His voice wasn't a quiet whisper, drawing Frank and Gwen's attention to them. They both looked over, Frank looking slightly embarrassed while Gwen smiled a big, dazzling smile. Sydney wanted to disappear. She immediately looked away from them, moving her eyes back to Ezra's cock. He pulled out of her reach, sliding the trunks back over his erection as he got up and went closer to the other couple.

Sydney couldn't help but follow him with her gaze, even though it meant seeing Gwen and Frank again. Her eyes grew wide as he approached them, then bent down to pick up the string of condoms they had on the ground next to the lounge and ripped a square off. He gave Gwen and Frank a little salute with his hand, and Gwen reached to grab his arm.

"Wait, come here," she beckoned him over. Ezra gave a quick look over his shoulder at Sydney, who was staring at them wide-eyed, but stepped closer to Gwen. "I've always wanted to do this," she said to Frank, who looked a bit uncomfortable with Ezra's proximity. She reached into Ezra's trunks and took hold of his cock, stroking it eagerly, while riding Frank.

"Oh shit, Gwen," Ezra groaned.

Sidney, sat up, bringing her knees up to her chest and hugging her arms around them. This would have been a good opportunity to leave, to go back to the bedroom that she was staying in for the night and lock the door and let the three of them get each other off. But she didn't go anywhere. She sat there watching them for the incredibly long minute or so before Gwen let go of Ezra's cock and he turned back towards her, heading back. There was a huge grin on his face and he was pulling down his shorts and stepping out of them as he approached her. If she hadn't already been impressed by his size while having his cock in her hand earlier, the sight of him naked with the stiff erection standing up straight against his belly would be downright intimidating.

****

He didn't have any doubt anymore that he was going to get to fuck Sydney tonight. She might not be as enthusiastic about this whole thing as Gwen was, but she definitely found it stimulating. Her pussy continued to gush with arousal at every turn of events and he couldn't wait to sink his cock in there. He took her hand, pulling her to stand, then shimmied those bikini bottoms down her legs. Her arms came up to her chest and she seemed to stand in direct line with him in order to hide herself from the view of others.

"Can we not do this here? Can we go in the bedroom?" Her face was all nerves and anxiety. Ezra reached down between them slipping his fingers between her folds. The feeling of her wetness made him smile and he could feel it on her thighs as well when he pulled his hand away.

"Why are you trying to deny that this whole thing is a turn-on for you?" She sighed heavily looking down at her feet.

"I don't look like that when I am having sex, Ezra," she jutted her chin out to point towards Gwen and Frank. "And don't try to assure me otherwise cause remember, I've seen what I look like having sex." He wasn't sure how to respond to her insecurity. He leaned down and kissed her, long and hard, pulling her arms away from her chest and pulling her in against himself. Their bodies connected in as many points as possible, his erection pressed between them.

He carefully turned Sydney so that her back was to his front and pulled her back into himself, kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear. Her eyes closed. His hand cupped her breast, playing with her nipple, twisting firmly, but not overly hard. He reached his other arm to circle her waist, holding her to himself, continuing to kiss her neck and shoulder, while he moved the hand off her breast to open the condom wrapper. He reached between them to roll it on, still holding onto her waist with the other hand. She breathed out heavily in anticipation.

"Bend over and put your hands down on the lounge," he instructed her, still standing directly behind her, blocking her from view. Sydney complied, her shapely round ass sticking out into the air.

He spread the cheeks apart, guiding his cock towards her channel, sliding through her slit several times, gathering up her wetness, before lining it up with her opening. He pressed in and she moaned as his cock slid inside her. She was incredibly tight and it felt amazing. With all the build-up, what felt like hours of being hard, he imagined he wouldn't be able to hold out for long inside her.

He heard some groans and exclamations from Frank and Gwen, signaling the end of their round and he slapped Sydney's ass, hoping to prevent her from hearing them and becoming self-conscious again. She yelped when his hand connected with her ass the first time, but moaned when he brought his hand down on her other ass cheek. He reached down between her legs as he continued thrusting into her and played with her clit, to the sound of ber building moans. He rubbed it between his index and middle fingers and when he clamped down harder, pinching her clit, she fell apart, shuddering around him. The feeling of her pussy contracting around his cock was almost too much. He slowed down, wanting to draw it out a bit longer, as her body convulsed against him. Her legs seemed to grow weak and she leaned more heavily onto his arm that circled her waist.

Ezra grabbed the large, plush beach towel lying on the lounge that Sydney had been wrapped up in earlier, and threw it on the ground in front of the lounge. He moved quickly, pulling out, flipping Sydney over, laying her on her back across the lounge, and kneeling on the towel in front of her. He raised her legs up high, leaning against his chest as he plunged back into her. Her eyes remained closed and she whimpered as his strokes became faster. He was so close to coming when Gwen suddenly sat down on the lounge next to Sydney and cupped her breast in her hand again. Sydney took in a sharp breath but didn't open her eyes. Gwen tenderly kneaded Sydney's breast in one hand and her own with the other and that was the image that Ezra shot his load to. He slammed into her hard, bottoming out inside her channel, as ribbons of cum filled the condom.

He leaned over Sydney, gently picking Gwen's hand up by the wrist and pulling it away. His chest connected with Sydney's on top of her.

"That was fucking amazing. Your pussy is as spectacular as I imagined it," he whispered into her ear, trying to push away the idea that they weren't alone out of her head. Her lips spread into a smile, her eyes still closed.

"Well, I for one need to cool off after all of that hotness," Gwen spoke from the edge of the pool and then jumped in, naked. Frank had his swim trunks back on, but he followed her in, sitting down on the edge first and then lowering himself into the cold water.

Ezra pulled out, lowering Sydney's leg. She sat up, wrapping her arms around her breasts again, the smile still on her face, her eyes looking pleasantly exhausted.

"Do you want to go cool off too?" Ezra bumped her shoulder with his.

"No," she shook her head. "I'm good right here." She picked up the towel off the ground in front of her and wrapped it around herself, then scooted up on the lounge to sit against the backrest. Her head tipped back and her body relaxed, the smile didn't fade. Ezra leaned down and kissed her head.

"I'm gonna go clean up and then I'll join you," he told her. She nodded, still smiling, and closed her eyes.