Camp Counselors Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dondave
dondave
546 Followers

I went into the bathroom to do my own business. When I came back out, still naked, Brain was in bed with his book. He took a long look at my cock, then looked up at me.

"Told you that would be fun," he said.

"I don't recall you putting it that way exactly."

"Well, I was thinking it."

"Okay, have it your way," I said, smiling. "You were right."

I was still standing there in the space between our beds.

Brian was looking at my cock again. His eyes seemed drawn to it.

Finally, though, he tore them away and began looking at his book.

Nothing more was said for about half an hour, when he said goodnight and turned out the light.

***

The next morning, a Monday, was a busy one. It was the first day of regular camp activities, and there's always a lot of confusion while a couple hundred kids figure out where they're supposed to be and when. It would take two or three more days for a routine to establish itself.

As head counselor it was my job to help lessen this confusion, as well as to reassure the more timid or homesick kids. It kept me busy, but not busy enough to keep from thinking about the masturbation session with Brian.

On the one hand, I felt uncomfortable, as a straight guy, doing something that felt so obviously "gay."

But on the other hand, it was very exciting, and I got a woody every time I thought of it.

Which is why, once we got settled in our cabin that night, I readily agreed when Brian asked if I wanted to have another go.

This time we took things more slowly. I found I could not take my eyes off that big cock of his; just seeing it seemed to increase my own arousal.

Maybe that's why, when I played with my hole as usual, I decided to give Brian a bit of a show. I slid down on the pillows and spread my legs so that my ass was more exposed to him, and stuck my finger in deeper than I had that first night.

Brian was so mesmerized that he actually stopped wanking to stare at me.

"Does that feel good?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Absolutely."

With that he moistened his own finger, spread his legs apart and gave it a try.

At first he winced at the unfamiliar feeling, but after circling a finger around the pink hole a few times slowly he got bolder and worked it inside. I wish I had a video of the look on his face as it changed from one that expressed surprise and discomfort to one that expressed surprise and delight.

I didn't come as hard that second night as on the first, but it was still a pretty amazing experience.

Over the next few days, as the camp settled into a routine, Brian and I did the same.

After lights out we'd spent an hour or so in the counselors' "lounge," a room in the main camp building with a Coke machine, table games, a ping-pong table and a decent-sized TV with a huge array of movies on DVD. It was the only place in the camp you could get wifi, and a lot of counselors spent their evenings parked on one of the ratty old sofas, glued to their phones.

I spent most of my time chatting up the women, especially Amy, the petite brunette I mentioned earlier, but she seemed more amused by my interest than actually sharing it. Brian paid court to Claire, and seemed to be making more progress than I was with Amy.

On leaving the lounge Brian and I would go back to our cabin, hang towels over the windows, strip naked and start masturbating. A couple of nights we actually went twice. Sometimes it seemed like the cabin was permeated with the bleachy smell of semen.

On Friday of that first week one of the other male counselors asked us to join their nightly poker game. I readily agreed, but Brian gave me a hurt look, like I'd stood him up for a date. I guess I had, in a way, but I needed a break.

Brian left the game about 1 a.m., but I was winning -- in a low-stakes fashion -- and ended up staying till 3. When I got back to the cabin Brian was sound asleep.

That night -- a Saturday -- my flirting with Amy finally paid off.

After we'd been at the lounge an hour or so, she and Claire exchanged what must have been some prearranged signal. Amy leaned over to me and said, "You guys up for a late-night swim?"

"Sure," I said. "Let us run back to the cabin for our suits."

"You won't need them," she said archly.

"Well, okay then!" I said.

To say I was pleasantly surprised vastly understates the case.

The four of us slipped out of the lounge and onto the moonlit grass in front of the dining hall.

"This way," Amy said.

She led us along a path that skirted the buildings on the girls' side of camp and then followed the shore into a deep cove. After about 15 minutes walking we came to a spot where a huge boulder stood at the water's edge. On the other side of the boulder was a smaller cove that was sheltered on three sides by thick woods. Hidden next to the boulder was a small sand beach.

Here Amy reached into a shirt pocket and pulled out a slim hand-rolled cigarette.

"This'll get us in the mood," she said.

We sat down on the sand, lit the joint and passed it back and forth. It must have been potent stuff; after three puffs I was flying.

When the joint was gone Amy and Claire stood up, again as if by prearranged signal, and stripped off their clothes. For a moment they stood in the moonlight, letting us enjoy the view of their naked bodies, then waded into the water.

Brian and I looked at each other. In 10 seconds we were both naked, too, and striding into the water with growing erections.

I won't go into further details of what happened that night, except to say that both Brian and I got good and laid. Amy turned out to be more enthusiastic about sex than her cool demeanor suggested, and I felt amply compensated for the effort of flirting with her all week.

Once we'd walked the girls back to their cabin and kissed them goodnight, Brian and I headed back to our cabin. He was chatty, but I didn't say much.

I was thinking, of course, about Amy's wonderful body and when I might see her again. I had the impression we might become a couple for the summer.

But underneath this I felt a wave of relief that, despite what Brian and I had been doing all week, I was still attracted to and excited by women. Could it be that I was attracted to both sexes?

It dawned on me that sexual attraction and sexual practice were more complicated than I'd always thought.

Back at the cabin Brian asked, "Had enough tonight?"

"Yeah, I'm ready for bed," I said.

Ten minutes later I was lying in the dark, my mind busy with alternating visions of Amy's pert little breasts and Brian's big hard cock.

Oddly enough, however, I didn't feel conflicted. Instead, I felt like the world was opening up to me in a way I hadn't expected.

dondave
dondave
546 Followers
12