Camp Counselors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, yes," he said.

I licked him again the same way, and again he called on God.

I paused the finger-fucking long enough to shift my knees so that I could get a better angle. I licked his ball sack several times, nudging the big orbs around with my tongue, then resumed licking his cock.

Brian was writhing on the bed.

I moved my tongue upward and began licking that super-sensitive place where the shaft meets the head. It tasted of precum, which I found to be a big turn-on for me.

I had just about made up my mind to put his cock in my mouth when Brian suddenly stiffened.

He let out a groan, and an enormous wad of cum surged from the tip of his cock and landed on his stomach. I quickly slipped the head of his cock between my lips, and as soon as I did another wad of cum shot onto my tongue. Instinctively I swallowed it, as I did the four or five other squirts that followed.

When Brian was finally still I let his cock slip from my mouth and gently extracted my finger from his ass. He made whimpering sounds for a moment and then lay still.

I sat there, surprised by what I'd just done. I'd put my mouth on a guy's cock, crossing almost without thought a line I'd never seriously considered crossing before.

I got up and moved across the narrow aisle to my own bed. I lay down, with the intention of jacking my own painfully hard cock, when Brian suddenly stirred. In two seconds he had crossed to my bed and kneeled between my legs, and in two seconds more my cock was in his mouth.

The blow job he gave me that night wasn't the best I've ever had. I've had some real toe-curlers in my time, and Brian's skills needed work. But what he lacked in technique he made up for with enthusiasm; he was like a kid with a new toy.

There were no preliminaries, no slow teasing to make me build slowly toward climax. That would come later, but for now he went straight for the prize, taking my whole cock in his mouth at once and then doing the up-and-down thing until I was on the brink of coming.

Since I'd let him come in my mouth I had no reservations about coming in his. When I felt my balls contracting and my cock swelling I put my hands on either side of his head and just let it go.

I came so hard I sat up in bed. Brian moved with me, and didn't seem at all fazed as I pumped wad after wad of semen straight into his throat. He swallowed eagerly, and when I finally stopped thrusting kept sucking until he had milked me absolutely dry.

Finally he let go of my cock and sat up.

Our eyes met.

"How about that?" I asked. "Was that gay?"

"Just a couple of bros helping each other out," he said, and we both laughed.

12