Camp Counselors Pt. 03

Story Info
Now I've got two guys to play with.
2.5k words
4.68
10.6k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 11/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dondave
dondave
546 Followers

(Takes us right where Part 2 ends)

Until that night Brian and I had talked little about what we were doing, but crossing the line to cocksucking seemed to break the ice.

He told me he'd wanted to try it from the first, but hesitated to make the first move for fear I'd draw back and refuse to do anything sexual at all. It was a big relief to him that I'd been the first one to act. He also said he'd loved it when I played with his ass.

"What about the kissing?" I asked.

"To tell you the truth, I hadn't given it much thought until that moment," he said. "But I definitely liked it. You are a great kisser."

I think I might have blushed a little.

"You won't believe what gave me the idea."

"Okay, what?"

"On the way back here I saw Oliver making out with some guy," I said. "One of the other counselors, I think."

I went on to describe what I'd seen as I walked through the woods.

"Wow," he said. "I'm surprised."

"I was at first, but then not so much," I said. "Why should we be the only guys fooling around with each other?"

Brian was quiet for a moment.

"Do you think we could get Oliver to join us?" he finally asked.

"You mean a threesome?" I said.

"Yes. It would be hot."

I thought about that, picturing the various ways three guys and three cocks could go together.

I found myself getting another hardon. I looked over at Brian, and he was hard, too.

"Round two?" he said.

"Sure," I said, making room for him on my bed.

I turned toward him and we started making out. I climbed on top of him, and for a few moments we ground our cocks together.

Then I had an idea. I slid downward, kissing his neck and chest and then giving one of his nipples a quick lick. He gasped with pleasure, arching his back and pressing the nipple against my tongue. I closed my lips around it and sucked, and he writhed underneath me.

I moved to the other nipple, gave it the same treatment and got the same response.

"Showtime," I thought.

I let the second nipple go and began kissing my way down his front. When the tip of his cock bumped my chin I opened my mouth, tilted it downward and wrapped my lips around it. I tasted the remnants of his earlier cum, and eagerly swirled my tongue on the head to get all of it I could.

Then I took him in further. I got about halfway down the shaft on the first try, and a little more on the second. I kept going, backing off and going forward, and soon had all but the last inch and a half in my mouth. My mouth was stuffed and I was on the point of gagging, so I decided not to try deep-throating him just yet. I backed off once more, took a deep breath, and began sucking and bobbing on that magnificent tool. Brian put his hands on either side of my head and I soon had a steady rhythm going.

After a couple of minutes Brian's breathing got ragged. I knew he was close. I stopped bobbing just long enough to slip a finger into my mouth and wet it, and as I resumed stroking I pushed the finger straight into his asshole.

He gave a loud groan, pushed my head down on his cock and exploded in my mouth. I could only hang on, trying not to choke, as semen poured down my throat.

When the pulsing of his cock finally stopped, I gingerly let it go. I sat up, licking the last drop or two of cum off my lips, and then collapsed next to him.

"Oh, my fucking God, that was the best blow job I've ever had," he said.

I felt strangely proud.

You'll say it's a strange thing to take pride in your cocksucking skills, but what guy doesn't like to hear he's good at something?

The blow job he gave me in return wasn't as frenzied as the first one, which was all to the good. He took his time and made a real effort to please me, taking cues from my little twitches and moans to figure out what felt best.

"Could it really be better with a third guy?" I asked.

"Might not be," he said, "but it certainly couldn't be worse."

After that brief exchange I moved to my own bed and within 10 minutes was fast asleep.

****

Brian and I traded blowjobs almost every night that week, as well as a couple of mornings just before we went to breakfast. We became quite familiar with each other's cocks.

We also both enjoyed being fingered in the ass, and I began to wonder what it would be like to be fucked.

Which made me wonder whether the gay side of my newfound bisexuality was winning out.

I felt reassured, however, after Amy got amorous one evening at the lounge, giving me alluring looks and moving so that I got occasional glimpses of her excellent tits. I was working on a pretty good hardon when we sneaked off to the secret cove, and I couldn't have been more into it when she fucked me cowgirl-style.

But if my sex drive was equally strong in both directions, there was a difference.

I liked Amy, but I think both of us knew we were more like fuck buddies than a romantic couple. I didn't even think about her all that often. But I thought about sex with Brian all the time; as soon as we'd finished one session I'd start looking forward to the next. My fantasies got wilder, too; I pictured myself taking Brian's big cock in my ass.

I also thought a lot about Oliver. I wondered whether he was gay or bi -- or whether, like me, he was having a summer of experimentation.

I had already noticed that he had an easy way with girls, though he didn't seem interested in any particular girl. On the other hand, he didn't show interest in any particular guy. I might have seen him in a passionate moment one night, but in public he was a cool customer, indeed.

This only made him more intriguing to me. I found myself wondering what he looked like naked.

I know what you're thinking: For an ostensibly straight guy, you've become pretty cock-obsessed in a very short time.

Well, I can't deny that. All I can say is, I was doing what felt right at the moment.

Toward the end of that week, which Brian and I had begun referring to as Blowjob Week, the weather turned hot again.

The heat seemed to drain everyone of energy. In the counselors' lounge, normally a lively place late on a Friday night, little was going on except a half-assed game of poker and a board game or two. Even the conversation was listless.

After an hour or so, I got bored and decided to go for a walk. After wandering around the lakefront for a bit, I headed over to the secret cove. A moonlight swim, even by myself, was very appealing.

When I got to the little beach I stripped off my clothes, laid them on a rock and waded in. The cool water felt great on my naked skin, and after a few minutes I started getting a hardon.

Suddenly horny, I waded to shore and lay down in a patch of grass next to the little beach. The moonlight shone on my naked body and now fully erect cock. Without thinking I put a hand on it and slowly started stroking.

I was just getting into a good rhythm when I heard footsteps behind me. Before I could cover up someone stepped out of the trees onto the beach.

It was a guy, but even with the moon out I couldn't quite make out who it was.

Not until he spoke did I realize it was Oliver.

"Oh, sorry," he said, coming to an abrupt halt. "I didn't mean...."

"Fuck," I said.

I sat up, trying to hide my erection, but there could be little question he knew what I was doing.

I was about to reach for my clothes when I had another thought.

Like I said, I'd been caught masturbating before. But this was the first time I had been caught by someone I actually wanted to see naked.

After a pause, I managed to utter the words:

"You're welcome to join me if you like."

The words hung in the air for a moment, then Oliver said, "You sure?"

Before I could answer, he crossed the little beach and stood on the grass next to me. In two seconds he'd taken off his shirt and shorts and was standing there naked.

His cock was only half-hard, but as far as I could make out in the moonlight it was easily as big as mine. He was also completely shaved.

"I'm so fucking horny," he said, lowering himself to the grass beside me.

We lay down in the grass, took hold of our cocks and began stroking ourselves.

It felt good, great even, but I wanted more.

After a few strokes I turned toward Oliver, let go of my cock and reached for his. He moved his hand aside, and I wrapped my fingers around the thick shaft. It was thick and massively hard. I stroked him several times, and felt wetness on my hand. Precum was pouring out of him.

He turned toward me. I withdrew my hand, and our cocks touched. It was like a bolt of electricity shot through me. Instinctively I started moving, and soon we were grinding against each other, using precum as lube. We got a rhythm going.

Oliver's mouth found mine; we shared an open-mouthed kiss.

Soon, though, he broke the kiss, and pulled me tightly against him. He grunted in my ear, his body shook, and he let loose a flood of hot cum onto my cock. That set me off and, still grinding against him, I added my load to his.

When it was finally over, we clung to each other for a while, breathing deeply.

Finally, Oliver let go of me and rolled onto his back. I lay back as well, and waited for my breath to calm.

A minute or two passed before either of us spoke.

"Wow," Oliver said.

"Wow indeed," I said. "That was intense."

After another long pause he sat up.

"Swim?"

"Definitely," I said.

He got up and waded in, and I followed. We washed the sweat and cum off ourselves, and then stood in chest-deep water for some time, just talking.

"So," he said, "That was unexpected."

I laughed.

"That can't be the first time you've caught someone jacking off," I said.

"No, but it's the first time I got asked to join in."

"Ha," I said.

After a pause, he asked, "Was that the first time you've done something like that?"

My first impulse was to dodge the question, but I decided there was no point in hiding anything.

"No," I said.

"DIdn't seem like it," he said.

"A first for you?" I asked, although I knew it wasn't.

"No."

"Didn't seem like it," I said.

It was his turn to laugh.

"Look," I said, "I need to tell you something."

"Shoot."

I told him about seeing him kissing a guy a few nights before.

"Oh," he said, a little disconcerted.

"I wasn't stalking you, I swear," I said. "I just happened along."

"It's all right," he said after a pause. "I should have known better. We were in a public place."

He thought for a moment, then said, "Is that why you asked me to join you just now? Because you thought I'd say yes?"

"I guess so, yeah."

Then, at the same moment, we asked each other the same question:

"Are you gay?"

We both laughed.

"I'll go first," he said. "The answer is that I'm bi. I've had girlfriends, and expect to have more, but I'm turned on by guys, too. You?"

"I'd always thought of myself as totally straight, but lately I'm not so sure. Things have gotten complicated."

"They have a way of doing that," he said, chuckling.

We were quiet for a while. Suddenly he tensed.

"Hear that?" he asked.

I paused, straining to hear. It sounded like a motor.

"Fishermen," Oliver said. "Probably from the resort further up the lake."

We scrambled to shore, picked up our clothes and slipped into the woods. Moments later, a boat came around the point and into the cove, flashing a light around as if looking for a particular spot.

It was hard to see in the glare but it looked like two guys, one in back with his hand on the tiller and the other standing in the bow and occasionally casting toward shore. The boat slowed and the motor cut off. The light switched off.

"Looks like they might stay here awhile," Oliver said in a low voice. "We might as well head back."

We got dressed -- on my part, very reluctantly. I was still pretty keyed up, and would have loved to have another go-round with Oliver's cock.

But he started back for camp, and I followed.

He seemed to have little trouble finding his way through the dark woods. I guess the "secret cove" wasn't as secret as I'd thought.

When we were almost back to camp Oliver stopped and turned.

"Want to stop by and see me tomorrow night?"

"For sure," I said. "When?"

"Let's play that by ear," he said. "Be in the lounge after 9, and we'll figure it out on the fly."

"Okay," I said.

He stepped closer, wrapped me in an embrace and gave me a kiss.

"Tonight was great," he said.

And with that he turned and headed across the big lawn to the maintenance building. After a minute I saw a light go on in the upstairs apartment.

I made myself wait several more minutes before heading back to my own cabin. It wouldn't do for us to be seen together.

When I got back the place was dark. I figured Brian was still out somewhere, but as soon as I opened the door I realized he was already in bed. He was a heavy sleeper, so I knew I was unlikely to wake him, but even so I kept the lights off and moved as quietly as possible while getting ready for bed. I didn't really want to have to explain where I'd been.

Once in bed I lay awake for a while, thinking about both Brian and Oliver, but mostly Oliver. I'd really enjoyed being with him, and was already looking forward to seeing him again. I wondered what else we might do together.

dondave
dondave
546 Followers