Camp Counselors Pt. 04

Story Info
Their journey continues.
1.5k words
4.69
2.6k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

The next day Manny, Trent and myself cleaned up two of the cabins getting ready for the next wave of kids coming in only four days. All the other counselors went to town that evening but we stayed behind, I know for myself I wanted to in hopes of delving further into my gay side hoping to try even more with the two of them.

Ten minutes after they all left Trent looked over to Manny & I saying, "hey guys I'm pretty sweaty from all that work and am going to take a long hot shower, would you two maybe like to join me?"

Without hesitation I answered, "yes I could use a shower too," as I grabbed my towel and robe.

"Well I guess I could use one too, but with only two shower stalls in there two of us may have to share one," Manny said with a smile on his face.

"We can all fit into on stall they are pretty big," Manny said his grin much bigger than Manny's smile.

Trent turned on the water and we all took our clothes off and entered, Trent stood with a bar of soap in each hand said, "here let me help you guys," he began lathering Manny & myself taking special care to lather each of our cocks and balls very well. Manny & I both grew hard when he put down the soap and started stoking each of our lathered cocks.

"Fuck that feels good, so fucking good," I said as my legs spread apart while I leaned backwards into the side wall of the shower.

"Yeah Trent this is so nice," Manny said leaning against the wall next to me, turning his head he kissed me, his lips met mine and my mouth opened allowing his tongue to explore inside my mouth as it found mine they danced together.

As we kissed Trent washed the soap from both of our horny cocks kneeling down he took turns sucking both of us, he sucked mine as he stroked Manny's and then after back and forth. This went on for quite a while before he began sucking just my cock as he very slowly stroked Manny's.

I leaned harder against the shower wall when I suddenly felt Manny reach around pressing his finger against my puckering ass, it entered inside me and my mind was exploding with the feel of his finger fucking my ass as Trent sucked my cock.

Manny continuing to fuck my ass with his finger released from out kiss and whispered in my ear, "I wonder what my cock would feel like in there, do you think you would like that?" then leaned into his ear and whispered, "I would love anything with that cock of yours," then we kissed again as Trent continued his expert blow job.

The thought of Manny fucking me while Trent's lips wrapped around my cock put me over the edge I exploded firing massive streams of cum like I had never experienced before.

Trent swallowed my entire load then standing up he kissed me, his tongue found mine and I could taste my cum covering it, I closed my eyes savoring the flavor of my own juices.

Trent continued to jerk off Manny only now much faster as we kissed, in a matter of a minute Manny's cum began firing out all over the shower stall.

We finished our shower, then dressed in our robes went back to our cabin. When we were inside Trent said, "I heard you two whispering in the shower and do you both want to be alone for a while? If so I can go for a long walk just leave a towel in the window when I can come back," then looking at us waited for our answer.

Manny & I both looked at each other, he said, "Bob I don't mind if he stayed and maybe he can join in with us! I mean after all he just gave you one hell of a blowjob judging by the look on your face when you came," then he waited for my answer.

"Well, I guess if he wants to stay and join us it would be ok and yes that was one hell of a blowjob. So Trent what do you say, would you like to join us?" I said waiting, secretly hoping he would say yes.

"Sure yes, I mean thanks guys I really didn't want to go I was really hoping you'd let me join in," Trent said as he ran to the windows closing all the curtains as he stripped off his clothes.

Manny & I stripped off all our clothes next as the three of us stood naked together. Manny leaned in and kissed Trent, then he switched to kissing me as he threw his blanket on the floor next to his cot. Manny pushed me down to knees putting my arms on his cot slowly spreading my legs his face lowering until his lips settled on my virgin ass.

"What do you want Trent?" Manny asked just before his tongue began flicking as it found it's way into my hole.

Trent sitting on the bed said, "I think I would like to just watch for now if that's ok," as he watched Manny tongue flicking in and out of my ass.

"That's ok if you really want but I have a better idea, while he's back there I know I would love something to suck on, would you like that better?" I asked him.

Manny moaned loudly as he shook his head up and down like he was nodding in agreement as his tongue and saliva soaked my virgin manhole.

"Yes, yes I would like that a lot," Trent said as he lay on the cot sideways his hard cock pointing at my mouth.

I took Trent's cock in my mouth and began bobbing up and down on it, I could feel Manny's tongue slide out of my ass and within seconds the tip of his cock pressed against my tight hole, I could feel something slick on his cock as he lubed it up to ease my pain.

"Ok let me know if this hurts and you want me to stop," Manny said as he pushed the head of his cock in forcing my hole to stretch to unimaginable size. He paused as if waiting for an answer, I could feel my ass burning but I wanted him inside me

fucking me making me his own that I pushed back hard forcing most of his shaft inside me.

For a few seconds I felt a burning pain like I had never felt but it waned and Manny pushed harder until his cock was buried inside. To forget the pain I rapidly sucked Trent's raging hard cock forcing his shaft down my throat but unlike yesterday I didn't gag.

Manny began fucking my ass and I sucked Trent's cock at the same tempo I was being fucked.

"Fuck this is so hot watching Manny fuck you while you suck my cock Bob, God I want to fuck you next could I?" Trent said panting softly as he awaited an answer.

"God yes I would like to watch that, fuck that would be hot," Manny said as his breathing increased before seconds later a hot huge stream of cum fired out.

"Mmph,' was all I could muster with Trent's cock in my mouth as I felt Manny's hot cum fill and warm my no longer virgin ass with his manhood as my head nodded up and down agreeing to the idea.

Manny pulled out of me as his softening cum covered cock slid out, I could feel the warm fluid inside me begin to slowly run out as it dribbled down my thighs. Within seconds Trent was already between my legs his cock still rock hard from the blowjob he pressed it inside me, with Manny's cum filling me it slid right in this time no pain as he began fucking me he grunted and began breathing hard within seconds.

As he pounded me even faster I felt something under me as I realized Manny began sucking my own cock as I was being fucked.

"Oh shit this is fucking awesome," I squealed with delight like I have never felt before in my life as my head spun my body feeling as if I was high on drugs when in fact I was just in a massive state of ecstasy filling my body.

Within seconds after Manny began sucking my cock I exploded as my cum filled his mouth. Trent continued fucking me even faster and I fired my ass backwards each time he drove his cock back inside me both of us grunting and panting and I begged him, "please yes fuck me, God I want the two of you to fuck me every night," Trent exploded as the last of Manny's cum forced it's way out of my ass, now Trent's was filling me up again.

As the last of his cum filled me he pulled out and he and Manny both collapsed of the blanket below us. I collapsed between the two as Trent's cum oozed out the three of us naked with me sandwiched between the two hot cocks that made me crave even more from them.

We all wiped out from what just happened fell sound asleep as I felt safe with both of their arms wrapped around me...

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers