Camp Counselors Pt. 03

Story Info
Delving further into gay life.
1.2k words
4.57
2.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
445 Followers

The next weekend was the end of this camping groups time and the kids were all gone with the next group not set to come in until next weekend which allowed all the counselors a bit of time off.

Ken & Gary drove home for a few days like most did while Manny & I stayed behind giving us the cabin all to ourselves, my mind raced wondering just what might happen.

Six other counselors stayed behind also, two girls Judy & Caroline and four guys Kent, Charlie, Gabe & Trent. The eight of us all had a sat around the campfire talking about the 1st group of kids, where we were all from, likes, dislikes just getting to know each other well. Kent, Gabe & Manny all were past counselors who knew each other and they all began conversing about past summers. Judy & Charlie both said their goodbyes early as we watched them walk away hand in hand, as they began to disappear from sight Trent said, "those two are going to have a good night I see,".

"Oh yeah there's gonna be some noise coming from Charlie's cabin, so Trent where are you going to stay tonight?" Gabe said as he broke his conversation with Kent & Manny.

"I don't know, hey any of you guys up for a bunkmate?" Trent said laughingly as he looked around for someone to answer.

"Well I know it won't be mine," Kent said as he held his hand out to Caroline as they both walked away towards Caroline's cabin.

"So Gabe you have a free cot what do you say do you want a roomy tonight?" Trent asked.

"No dude you snore and I finally can have a quiet night to myself, maybe Bob & Manny will take you in or else the showers are free," Gabe said laughing as he stood up walking back to his cabin.

Trent looked over to Manny and myself but before he could ask Manny said, "look Trent I mean do you have another cabin you could stay in? I well we would maybe rather be alone,"!

Trent looked at us both and suddenly his eyes opened wide, "Oh ok I understand, hey I'm cool with it, I mean the showers are good you guys have a good time," he said standing up slowly walking towards them.

"Hey Trent you can't, Manny why don't we let him stay the night it's not right to let him sleep in there," I said to him.

"You sure, I mean," Manny asked.

"Yeah I am it's the right thing," I answered.

The three of us went to our cabin and Trent fell fast asleep, I got up quietly and got into Manny's cot finding him unclothed with a raging hardon.

"Hey Bob I was hoping you would wander over," Manny quietly whispered.

I was so horny and couldn't believe I actually allowed Trent to stay with us, but I figured if we stayed quiet we could both relieve some stress. I slowly lowered my face towards his hard cock kissing his precum covered head.

"Yeah Bob that feels good," Manny whispered as his body wriggled about as my mouth soaked up all of his precum.

Pulling my mouth from the tip of his cock I said, "I hope you like this more," as I lowered my mouth taking his head along with most of his shaft into it.

As my mouth began slowly bobbing up and down his shaft Manny moaned softly, "God yes that feels so fucking good," he said before placing his hands behind my head forcing me down deeper as the head pushed it's way into my throat. I gagged and pulled off but he pushed me back down slowly, gagging 2 more times and pulling up he pushed down once more and it slid in this time to my amazement there was no gag and he slowly pushed my head up and down while his cock fucked my throat.

A few minutes went by as his cock continued to throat fuck me and I suddenly felt it swell and harden even more. "Fuck Bob I'm going to cum," Manny said rather loudly before a huge stream of cum fired out followed by several more streams, I swallowed as fast as I could and happily took it all in.

As I slowly sucked on his softening cock we both saw a shadow of a figure in front of us both looking to see Trent standing watching me suck Manny's cock.

As I pulled off Manny's cock Trent looked, "sorry I heard you yell out and well I thought something might be wrong but I guess everything is just fine with you Manny," he said as his eyes stayed affixed to my face sitting next to Manny's softening cum shiny cock.

"Hey Trent you aren't gonna say anything are you?" Manny asked.

"Yeah Trent please," I chimed in.

"Look guys I'm not going to say anything, I mean what you do is your business and I mean Bob looked like he was having a really good time doing that and Manny you sure had a good time," Trent said.

"Thanks I mean a lot of guys would out us and then we would get our balls busted," Manny said.

"I mean I would never out other gay guys ever," Trent said softly as his head looked at the floor.

"You mean," I said.

"Yeah I'm gay, I'm not out but I am nobody knows and I've only been with one guy so now you guys have a secret to hold over me too so I guess we are equal," Manny answered.

Manny sat up on the bed and I sat next to him, both noticing the bulge in Trent's underwear and Manny asked, "so if you want you can stay here the rest of the week if Bob is ok with it," then he looked over to me.

"I, well sure since Manny is ok with it I am too," I answered.

"Thanks guys, yes I'll stay," Trent answered sitting down on the cot next to me.

Before I knew it with no words said but Manny leaned down and pushed my cock out through my underwear beginning to suck my cock as Trent stood lowering his stepping out of them as his hard 6" cock sprung out. I without thought took his cock in my mouth and began sucking it my mouth moving to the same pace as Manny sucking on mine.

Trent reaching down began stroking Manny's cock which quickly stood to attention, several minutes went by before I shot my load, a good load but not as impressive as Manny's was. Manny followed spewing cum all over his cot while Trent jerked him off, then Trent followed with a quite impressive load of his own which I gobbled up proudly.

The three of us lay awkwardly on the cot and fell off to sleep awakening the next morning to the shouts of the other counselors as they walked to the showers.

"Well that was the start of an interesting week, I wonder what the rest of it has instore for us?" Manny said.

"I don't know but I hope each day gets a little better," I answered as we all dressed and walked to the showers.................

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
445 Followers