Builders Apprentice

Story Info
Apprentice's needed a well deserved break...
1.4k words
4.58
10.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bye Daddy!" My little girls shouted as the left with their mother for school, she done the daily drop off before work. I watched out the window and waved at them through the window as the car pulled from the kerb and onto the road to start their journey. To the right, our drive way was on the last day of being repaved by a contractor and his two apprentice.

They had done an amazing job, and fast too with being finishing up after only 3 days. I watched as the boss sat in his white van, as the two apprentice worked away in the sweltering heat, their white t-shirts soaked with sweat as they brushed sand into the gaps of the bricks before taking a short break and leaning against the fence we have between the neighbouring drive way. With the heat taking its toll, they both laughed at the slid their wet tops from their tight, toned torso's revealing slight shaped of a six pack being formed, a small treasure trail worked its way from their belly buttons down until it was hidden by their waist band of their workman cargo trousers. They stood drinking a bottle of water each and chatting away.

I watched, a small fire in my loins burning as I imagined myself sucking both their cocks, a secret of mine had always been I was destined to be a submissive to men, never before had I had the chance to act on it.

"Yo! You okay there?" I was snapped from my imagination as one of the apprentices chapped the window I stared out of, scaring me in the process as I jumped back.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good!" I shouted through the window.

"Just admiring your handy work boys!" I tried to cover my tracks, down below my hard cock pressing against the glass through my jogger shorts didn't tell the same story though.

The apprentice laughed and walked back to his colleague, his firm ass tightly locked away under his tight trousers.

I snapped myself out of the horny imagination and got to work on my laptop, as a journalist I was constantly staring at screens, reading articles, writing articles, noting interviews, anything which stained my eyes really, so I had a pair of reading glasses on to help.

A few hours had passed until knock at the door snapped me attention from the laptop.

"Hey, Dan?" I heard a voice from the hallway.

"Yeah, in the livingroom..." I awaited.

"So the boss man has had to head off early to pick up materials for a new job tomorrow, we're just finishing up, is it okay to use the bathroom?" The older apprentice asked.

"Yeah, of course! Listen, I never got your names?" I asked, sheepishly.

"Cheers man! I'm Gaz, that's Steevo just finishing up out there" Gaz said as he took the stairs to our bathroom.

I fell silent as I tried to get back to work, seconds later hearing another set of steps up the stairs, assuming Steevo also needed to use the bathroom.

A little while had passed and I began to wonder why I hadn't heard the guys come back down or the door close if they had left.

"Guys, are you still here?" I called as I made my way to the top of the stairs, opening the only closed door, to my wife and I's bedroom.

As I walked in, I was stunned to find Gary and Steevo lying on my bed, sniffing my wifes underwear as they stoked their cocks through the zipper of their workman trousers, their boots leaving dirt marks on our sheets.

"What the hell are you two doing!?" I yelled, "Wait until your boss finds out about this!" I maintained forceful as I pulled my phone from my pocket.

"There's no need for that Danny boy..." Gaz said, standing from the bed and taking my phone from my hand and throwing it back to Steevo who switched it off.

"I saw the way you were looking at us earlier, your cock seemed interested in something other than the driveway..." Gaz confidently exposed me.

"I..I don't know what you're talking about!" I tried my hardest to stay confident, act the superior. But I knew I would easily be turned.

"Is this what you want Dan?" Gaz said as he took my hand and placed it on his solid cock, the warmth of his shaft as I gripped his skin was my limit.

I was his.

With a slight pressure on my shoulder, I landed on my knees before Gaz as he fed his cock into my mouth, my tongue tasted the tip of his cock as I gently wrapped my lips around it. Taking hold of my head, Gaz began sliding his 9 inch cock down my throat until I gagged before pulling it back and continuing fucking my face. Within minutes, Steevo appeared next to Gaz with his hard 7 inch cock sliding it in Gaz's place as I turned slightly to face him.

Minutes stretched longer as my jaw began to ache, the cocks in front of me bounced as I let them go as the boys undressed from their workman cargo trousers until they were naked, their early twenties bodied were toned from their work yet near hairless from being young adults. I watched as they both got onto their knees on the edge of the bed, their peach fuzz ass holes aimed at my face as I got into position behind Steevo, his tight, dark haired ass puckered as my warm breath met his untouched skin. I spread his cheeks wide and gave a gentle smack before pressing my face in between his cheeks, the taste of his hole erupted something in me as I devoured his tight muscles. Within minutes his tight hole was now gaping and begging for more as his moans filled the room.

Leaving him with a gently red hand print on his cheek, I moved behind Gaz. His ginger fuzz lined his pink virgin hole as I made a meal of his hole, my tongue dived deep inside of him as his muscled tightened around my circular motions inside of him as he stroked his cock below. I continued eating his hole while pressing a finger inside of Steevo, keeping them both moaning in sync.

As the boys' holes ended gaping, they got up from their kneed on the bed and motioned for me to get into the same position, with a face in my ass and a cock down my throat, I rocked back and forth as they turned me into their little bitch. I breathed the best I could with a shaft filling my mouth, I felt my hole gape as Gaz's tongue massaged his streams of saliva inside it.

"You ready for it bitch.." Gaz moaned behind me, getting to his feet with one swift motion I became impaled by his thick cock. My eyes almost shot from my head as I tried to scream in pain, his cock stretched my hole so wide. I stayed still as cocks were slid in and out of both my holes before I heart a slap above me.

"Hahaha Fuck yeah! I wish every client was like this!" Steevo laughed as they high fived over my arched back.

Minutes turned into hours as the boys used me in every position imaginable, they had fucked be rotten on all fours, against the window, on the floor and even managed to both fuck me at the same time with me sitting on top of both their cocks. When it came to the finale, I was on the bed where I made passionate love to my wife, with my head pressed into the sheets by Steevo's foot and my ass pointed in the air as Gaz held onto my hips. His thrusts into my hole had never been harder as I felt the tip of his cock stab inside of me until he let out extreme moans and slaps against my ass cheeks. Soon, his warm load of thick cum filled my hole as I felt the hot sensation leak from me. His cock slipped from the slippery mess as the boys swapped position, within seconds Steevo took Gaz's place and ravaged my hole. The new wet slapping noises filled the room, Gaz's cum turned into a foam as Steevo fucked it back inside of me until he let out a long scream and a final few pounds into me as he emptied his juicy balls inside of me, mixing his huge load with Gaz's creamy leftovers.

"WHAT THE FUCK DAN!" I heard a familiar voice scream from the doorway. I turned to see my wife, home from work to see me with cum leaking from my hole as Steevo slid his hard cock from inside me.

To be continued?

Let me know in the comments!