All Comments on 'Camp David Glory Hole'

by GuyCD

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
phallustinephallustineover 2 years ago

Love this, it’s a real “Wish you could be here” kind of story. You know, I bet someone could bend me over that safety railing and fuck my tiny white ass.

bulgelover6969bulgelover6969over 2 years ago

Yes I would love to be getting my mouth filled with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I luv being on my knees in panties sucking cock !

WM60 in TN

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great story!! I hope you have more tales to tell about this place - it sounds wonderful, thanks for letting the readership know about it !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story and now know that I need to go to Camp David. I am a submissive cocksucker and need to be on the receiving side of the glory holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a strange cock fills my mouth with his seed. mmmmmph, nnmmmmm, mmmmmm, good. 313 720-4287.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Reading stories such as this gives me a desire to try Sucking Cock at a Glory Hole, although I have to admit that one of my favourite things is to work my hands round to my Man's buttocks and then really pull him in then I go for Deep Throat, you would need a specially designed Glory Hole to be able to do that, still as I say I would like the opportunity to try a Glory Hole, ideally getting the opportunity to Suck several Cocks one after the other, that has got to be Fun.

frindfrindover 2 years ago

I'd love to meet you at Camp David!! 💋

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Good story short but sweet. I use to go to the glory holes back in the 70’s-80’s and never saw one like you described. They were in the Peep show booths in bookstores. Booths were big enough for one person with a hole cut in the wall to slide a cock thru. I always enjoyed my visits. Started off only getting sucked off. After a few months I started doing the sucking.

Rayjay507Rayjay507almost 2 years ago

Awesome story! I’ve often daydreamed of being totally anonymous on this side of the glory hole. This definitely is on my list of things to experience. Love it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am a cocksucker too.I used to enjoy gloryholes and the cum. There are no gloryholes in my town.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've been to Camp David and have sucked cocks and had my cock sucked at the glory hole there. Great story and great place to play naked indoors and out. I'd love to meet you at Camp David

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboyabout 1 year ago

Us cocksuckers love to swallow

frindfrind4 months ago

Unfortunately, Camp David closed last year. It was sold, new owners do not allow nudity or open sex acts. 😪

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thanks for the good story. Unfortunately GHs have mostly disappeared. My GH days were in the early 80's and I have fond memories of those times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous