All Comments on 'Camp Hideaway Ch. 01'

by ErrantZebra

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic Story

This story has so much potential, please go on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very good very hot cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

So in this place that ''isn't for everyone'', and with the realization that ''some people do things in the heat of the moment that they wish they hadn't'', the strategy is still to spring the act of collective incest across generations without any warnings and preparation on people so young that the story more or less expects them to be virgins?

And if they should be taught any Sex 101, they obviously ought first be told not to let their mouths and tongues get in touch with bowels or anything uncleansed (dicks, fingers, dildos) that's been in there, including in yourself -- otherwise they may die before one may teach them other stuff.

The premise of this story is so far streched that any otherwise good writing regrettably still can't save a thumbs down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very well done. So many possibilities! Can’t wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it, want more

Would love a part 2.

Father son action between Connor and his dad would be fantastic. Love some bi-incest.

Would also love a big family orgy and maybe a spinoff about mom & dad's history with the camp and incest or about other incest families at the camp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It was good so far but on page one zoe ross was changed to zoe klein on page six

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucking Fantastic

This story is amazingly well written. It had my unwavering attention every minute. The potential of how much more can be written is unreal. Please keep it coming quickly and los more.

This could be a ten plus Chapter story.

Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm thankful for your warning!

As I'm absolutely not into gay male things, you spared me that part. Very honest, very appreciated!

ErrantZebraErrantZebraover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks to all who have commented so far! I wasn’t at all sure how this one would be received, and I’m glad to see that the reaction has been (mostly) positive.

To the anon who noted the inconsistency in Zoe’s last name: Good eye! I’m not sure how that slipped through, but I’ll submit a re-edit to fix that inconsistency. Thanks for catching it for me!

To the anon who found this too unrealistic and problematic: I’m well aware that this would be a horrible surprise to spring on your actual kids, but fortunately, no one in this story is actually real. I try to write situations where characters are hesitant to the extent that it heightens the excitement associated with the taboo, but I’m not really interested in digging into the actual emotional trauma that would occur if this kind of situation really happened. I’m afraid anyone looking for absolute realism in my writing should probably look elsewhere (though I do appreciate you taking the time to read it through!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Really enjoyed the story can’t wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You

Had better keep it up. This is really good and headed the right direction. Can’t wait for Zoe to cum around and fuck him. Will they get married and continue the tradition? Only you know.

RickOSheaRickOSheaover 4 years ago
A Great Beginning

I'm looking forward to the rest of this. I have mixed feelings about whether Zoe should come around or simply never be comfortable with the whole thing and leave. As noted in another comment, some backstory would be neat. There's a risk of having so many people in a room that knowing who's doing what to whom can be difficult to figure out; I think you're up to the task.

likestolicklikestolickover 4 years ago
Thanks

Connor and sister next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

I am looking forward to the next part of this story & keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed this story and I’m looking forward to many more chapters. Hopefully, Connor and his sister, parents, grandparents, friends and other Camp families will have an unforgettable summer at Camp Hideaway. Keep this great story going and add more surprises for Connor and his family. Please hurry with Chapter 2.

Thanks,

DNA

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

Great story and written very well. Can't wait for more of this camp story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Hot!

This looks very promising for future chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great!

I really enjoyed this first part, cant wait for the next, i dont know why but i love when the grandparents get involved xD.

GeneralSkywalker1GeneralSkywalker1over 4 years ago
great

Great start so far not much into gay stuff but pulled it off well. I hope you can pull Zoe out of her funk would love to see how that works out. 5 stars

Pippy53Pippy53over 4 years ago
Loved every word.

I don't go looking for errors, I just read and enjoy. I loved this story and can't wait for part two. My wife read it after me and that proved very "Interesting". Roll on part two. Ok let's read part one again :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding

So very well written, and extremely hot. Your buildup to the orientation was excellent in capturing Connor's anxiousness. The various scenes were well described and vivid. I don't particularly like gay sex scenes, but you seemed to handle it very well. Looking forward to the continuation of this storyline. 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

another_armitageanother_armitageover 4 years ago
Great start

Really digging the story.

To the anonymous troll who wrote "No fag shit in the incest section.". He said up front there was gay stuff, get over it. I'm not into the gay stuff myself but I really like the open sexual atmosphere of the story. Looking forward to more.

weaslbeakweaslbeakover 4 years ago
Wow!

This is a great and wonderful start to what could be a long series, if you so choose. The writing is good and the plot is amazing. Thank you for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Yep that was hot. More please

bluerowdybluerowdyover 4 years ago
MORE,,,, PLEASE

Well written, excellent plot, room in story for many chapters, looking forward to seeing how this story develops,,,, PLEASE MORE!!!

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
5 stars

well written, very eroticstory. loved it all. to the "Anonymous" who said "no fag shit" - he's the inarticulate asshole. Hope to see more. soon. but not before we see more "Family First"! great start, though, to a new series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome!

Think I will reread this a few more times till the next chapter comes out!

mharrisonmharrisonover 4 years ago
Good

Enjoyed this very much (despite the gay stuff which I have no interest in at all) and am looking forward to reading more.

seve461seve461over 4 years ago
Pure filled sex

Brilliant, Superb story of fun packed Sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Geat story writing!!

That was soo hot!!

I love the open mindedness and sexual freedom of the story. A good story is one where the reader gets lost in it and instead of reading, it becomes visual. That's what hsppened with me. I could completely visuslise being there. It was so erotic and liberating. I just wish there was a place when consenting like minded people could connect like that;)

Keep the stories cumming<3

PrinceBambiPrinceBambiover 4 years ago
Incredible story of full family sexs

This is an awesome beginning for an epic tale of family sex. So many different families. And they all get to share their love of sex within and outside of the family. I really appreciate the inclusion of full pansexuality within the family. If you are going to have sex with family, you should have sex with everyone in the family. And yes, I love pussy, but I know the pleasures that a cock can give too. Yum!

Really looking forward to several additional chapters. There are so many story threads to follow. Definitely looking forward to his first family orgy. And then initiating some man sex with his best friend. I am interested in Zoe's tale too. Somehow I think she is hiding a cock under her skirt...

Again... awesomely hot story. Very well written. Please, please, please keep going with it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great so far

I could have given this story double 5 stars if not for the gay stuff.

Well, you mentioned before hand that there's going to be gay things going on anyway. But the whole premise of the story is really very exciting except for the gay part. I'm sure you'll gonna have lots of positive comments if you just leave the gay stuff to the gay category instead of here.

Still can't wait for Connor and his sister Cindy to fuck. And also for Connor to fuck his former girlfriend Jenny.

Oh, I'm also excited to find out the sexual interaction between

Connor and the ever shy Zoe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

I loved the story from start to end. Sex is sex whether it is man & woman, man & man, or woman & woman it should be all about expressing our live for each other and giving each other the most pleasure possible. Great writing can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic!

This was truly fantastic. Sex without boundaries! Very hot. Can’t wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just Damn!

Great into to hopefully a long series. It doesn't feel like a six page story with the great action and smooth writing style. And while I'm not sure how the other comments have taken it, but the bisexual action to me is just an extra level that I love to see. Can't wait to follow these folks as long as you keep sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
10 ⭐️s!

Wow! I hope you thought this through because you could easily be adding 20-30 chapters to your first installment! I wish you had a means of alerting us to when your next chapter is released! And I feel sorry for the closed-minded people who feel that ‘gay’ sex has no place here. Open your minds, people!!

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Ok im not buying it

Secret camp orientation orgy for 18 year olds with a parent?

good fantasy, but not in front of the whole gang. 4 for creativity.

Bender13Bender13over 4 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely fantastic! Immediately among my all time favorites. I can't wait to read more and see where it goes!

swampbuggyswampbuggyover 4 years ago
Love it all, hope that there are many chapters to come!

Great combination of pairings and open to so much more. I also agree that Zoe has a little something extra to add to the plot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Give us more, many more

I loved it.

rhysmack90rhysmack90over 4 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely loved it..

I got lost in the words and my imagination was running wild. I didn't even realise it was 6 pages long until i had finished.

andrepkandrepkover 4 years ago
Great fantasy... More to come, please?

Obviously you and the great majority of readers have had fun with this story. So please keep it going, I'm sure your talent can keep us entertained for many more chapters and yummy combinations. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Seriously more to come please!!

It was amazing and I enjoyed all of it! It took me to a happy place

dwandakdwandakover 4 years ago
Loved it all!

Loved it all! Can hardly wait to read the next chapter! Only wish summer camp had been this steamy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible story! I hope there is more to it. Thank you so much for writing!

I hope there is more to it. Thank you so much for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sizzling hot action!

Fantastic story that is pushing all of my buttons. I'm really going to enjoy the male bi action. Looking forward to lots of family group sex. I hope I can keep track of all the family members! Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gay

Could have skipped the gay father son fuck. Pretty good story other than that.

lustyreaderlustyreaderover 4 years ago
Summer camp was never like this!

Such a good story! I’m eager for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Can’t wait for the next chapter. I hope he sucks his dad’s cock and fucks his sister soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Orgy

It’s good so far but to much action all in the orientation but keep it up can’t wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good stuff

Keep writing, eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
over the top, but semi-reasonable and hot

The idea was pretty over the top ( not that I haven't read or thought of similar settings) and at least you made the main character have missgivings and struggle a little which made the story more reasonable. And of course all the SEX was hott!!!!!

Hope for more chapters soon thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story !

Ohhh Man, what a story! Five Stars from me. Hopefully, chapter 2 will have a full family orgy with both sets of Connor’s grandparents taking part. Maybe have the grand parents talking about their experience at Camp Hideaway. I would like to see Connor and his Mom hook up with his ex- girl friend Jenny and her Dad, in a four way, having fun and swapping partners. I am not into gay sex, especially father & son, I jumped past that part, so thanks for the warning. I think this could be the beginning of a great series. I’ll be looking forward to Ch 2. Like I said.....Man what a story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent!

Great Story!

Please do continue.. Look forward to read more of this story!

MargaretSexyMumMargaretSexyMumabout 4 years ago
What a lovely summer getaway

This would be like a dream come true to spend the summer with your family and friends in a sexual paradise. I hope we hear more of this special hideaway and the sexy fun this family gets up to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where is the Sequel??!!

I, for one, want to know what happens between Connor and Zoe-she seemed so upset about what was going on!! But, you know the old saying..."You gotta watch out for those QUIET ONES!!" I hope she is able to overcome her hesitations, and Connor is able to talk to her to help her out as a friend...and then MORE!!

MADDOG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This needs to be a movie! I’m from a similar family.

Please finish this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep coming back for chapter 2

One of the most hot stories on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
2 typo's

excellent. Want to see gang bang on sis

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Want to read how things went with brother and sister

Can't wait to read more of this story!! Looks like this could lead into a series many hot family times

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!

You need to continue this, its too good.

Do you have a patreon or something??

DiscordInHeavenDiscordInHeavenover 3 years ago
Very entertaining!

I am looking forward to the continuation of this story. If you have a Patreon or something I would be happy to donate!

DiscordInHeavenDiscordInHeavenover 3 years ago
Looking forward to more!

I am looking forward to more of this, and especially for more bi sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes Sir, May I please have another?

What a great chapter !! I assumed what would happen at Camp Hideaway's Adult Camp,but never thought that the new campers would be initiated by their parents. "Incest is best,the game the whole family can play !!"

Yes, please more chapters. I realize how long it takes to write good porn, and appreciate your efforts so far, but where's the next chapter? I need to "see" Cameron and Zoe having both oral and genital sex - maybe even anal...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

So refreshing and welcomed to see a good sex story that treats same sex so nonjudgmentally. This is a fun story and it certainly is keeping me hard, throbbing and gushing! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nicely done

Very nicely done. The fact that you have developed the characters so well and taking your time with the story makes it a pleasure to read. Looking forward to the next chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Over one year!

It’s been over one year since Camp Hideaway was posted. What is taking so long EZ? Please continue with your writings and hopefully a Ch. 2 about the adventures at Camp Hideaway.

DNA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More please

Let me add my vote for more chapters. So many possibilities with the new campers being with both their family and friends and friends families. Please don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story be nice to have some more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Five Stars. One of the best on Literotica. I hope the author is still writing but appears that he has not posted any stories recently. Many comments have asked for a Ch. 2 . Just hope they are not falling on deaf ears?

PaulinndPaulinndalmost 3 years ago
Great story

Another vote for more of this! You developed the characters so well, and hinted at much more to come.

Please write more of this place and the characters who inhabit it.

ErrantZebraErrantZebraalmost 3 years agoAuthor

They’re not! The time I have available for writing is just very limited. I think about this series every day and all the things I’d like to do with it, and I absolutely plan on continuing it as soon as I can!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i come and check up on your page every week lol. hope the author is doing ok and waiting for a chp 2 desperately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Same here, I probably check all of EZ's story list two or three times a week

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Add me to the list! I keep checking on EZ’s stories a couple times every week. Still hoping for a Camp Hideaway Ch.2. Hopefully, some day, maybe, EZ will be back writing. What a great day that will be ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

also waiting for more, keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

please continue this series... this is AWESOME!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have great set ups for various avenues, and I'm curious if Connor and Zoe talk, among other things, and the notion of him exploring his bi-curiosity is intriguing, please bring us chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked most the story. Couple parts I could do without. What's amazing is 78 comments and only 3 of them negative. That must be a Literotica record or the author has wore the delete key of his keyboard.

Justaguy3399Justaguy3399over 2 years ago

This is absolutely great. The idea of a hedonistic adult summer camp where people can escape their lives for the summer and just have sex whenever and wherever they want year after year, while building friendships along the way is literally a dream of mine I could only hope to live. Then again I firmly believe that any sex so long as it is consensual and done between adults is great. As to the story itself it was well written and I enjoyed to thoroughly. I actually like that you added gay sex into it. It’s seems believable to me because while I am straight and have never done anything with another guy I won’t ever rule it out. Pleasure is pleasure and in a hedonistic social group that is doubly so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

waiting for a new chapter for 2 years now. pls come back and give us more

Dyanm01Dyanm01about 2 years ago

Pleeeeeease continue this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am very pleased to read about situations where young people lose their virginity with respectful knowledgeable adults. I would have appreciated some reality about contraception and disease control being added to the mix of joy with a caring first partner. I look forward to additional chapters describing the adventures and learning as members share with peers and interesting strangers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When is the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story could go on and on for chapters after chapters...... more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When will you be continuing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story would love to read part

2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need more about other people at the camp. Mom has has her fill of her son

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Almost time for your yearly update! Keep going please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dying to see what happens when they get back to the cabin

FlyingDutchmen38FlyingDutchmen38over 1 year ago

we need more.... to many open story\s

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue this story. I"m always coming back to this site just to check to see if the next chapter is posted.

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

I applaud your inclusion of male on male sex in the story and addressing the stereotype of putting labels on every action. It is refreshing to see your vision in the writing of a very engrossing and complex story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Skip to the class the next day, it would help you not have to introduce so many characters at once. Hope to see more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don’t leave us hangin!! Please come back with any updates!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please....i love this!

getthephenomgetthephenomover 1 year ago

I hope the author gets more time to write and continue with the story. The possibility here are endless. 5 🌟

wantaslutwifewantaslutwifeover 1 year ago

I desperately want a chapter 2. this is one of the best incest stories I've read. you included male on male which I'm here for but I do so want to hear about his sister when he gets back to the bungalow

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErrantZebra@ErrantZebra
Update 9/24/23 Hi All, Just a quick update to let everyone know that I'm still alive and still writing. Hopefully I'll have more to share soon! -EZ