Camp Hideaway Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeming to instinctively sense my impending orgasm, Mom removed her hands from my sensitive tool. I groaned in disappointment, which she met with another one of her mischievous grins. Without breaking eye-contact, she sat up straight and pulled her tank-top over her head and tossed it casually to the floor.

Rising from the bench, she stood to face me, cocking her hips in a sexy pose that practically had me drooling. With a salacious smile, she bent down to remove her shorts and underwear, causing her tits to hang enticingly close to my face. I wanted desperately to reach out and fondle those magnificent, fleshy orbs, but a moment later, she was standing proudly before me, her entire naked body on display. My eyes were immediately drawn down to the furry patch at the juncture of her thighs.

For years, I'd secretly wondered what my mom would look like without any clothes on, and the reality was not in any way disappointing. Her shoulder-length, dirty-blonde hair perfectly framed her pretty features. For a woman in her early forties, she had a remarkably youthful looking face with only a few laugh-lines around the corners of her eyes that made her look more wise than old. As my eyes traveled downwards, I again took in the sight of her large, hanging breasts. They were perhaps not as firm or upright as a younger woman's might have been, but I found them incredibly sexy. I couldn't help but salivate at the thought of wrapping my lips around the thick brown nipples that topped off each of those perfect mounds.

Having carried both my sister and me, Mom's tummy wasn't flat, but she wasn't in any way overweight either. Her midsection sloped gently down to the downy triangle of her pubic hair, framed by her motherly hips. Rather than detracting from her beauty, her slight physical imperfections only made her sexier in my eyes. This was the woman who had given birth to me and raised me. The complete wrongness of that fact only made me that much more aroused.

Mom merely stood there, giving me as much time as I wanted to breath in her nudity. "You're so beautiful, Mom," I finally said.

She beamed. "I'm so glad you think so, baby. Now, why don't you take off that shirt and join me." I didn't hesitate. As I pulled my t-shirt over my head, I saw Mom give me the same smiling appraisal I'd given her moments earlier. "My baby boy sure has grown up," she said, taking a seat next to me and running her hands over my chest.

I wanted so badly to reach out and touch her, but the idea of grabbing my Mom's boobs still felt strange and forbidden. Sensing my hesitation, Mom gently ran her hands down my idle arms until she held my hands in hers and pressed them firmly against her hanging breasts. "Touch me," she demanded, squeezing my hands more tightly. Looking me square in the eyes, she said, "Squeeze my tits, Son. I know you're nervous, but you don't have to be. I want this more than you can possibly imagine, and I've been waiting so long to give myself to you..."

That was all the permission I needed, and moments later she was sighing and moaning as I started exploring her lovely breasts. I'd never felt a naked woman's boobs before, and the fact that these were my mother's made the whole experience all the more exciting. Using both hands, I pressed them together, loving the way her already hard nipples poked straight out at me, begging to be pinched and sucked. She yelped in surprise as I took one of those brown nubbins between my thumb and forefinger and gave it a gentle pull.

"Oh Yes! That's it, baby! Mommy loves to have her nipples played with!" As she panted out sexy encouragements, her hands again found themselves in my crotch, playing with my shaft and running her fingernails up and down my length. She seemed to sense just how much pressure I could take without reaching my bursting point.

Deciding to take some initiative, I leaned forward and latched my mouth around one of her distended nipples — the same nipple I'd nursed on as a baby. I felt her shudder and groan as I ran the flat of my tongue over the engorged tip of her breast. Each swipe of my tongue sent a convulsion through her body, and she pressed her breasts more forcefully into my face. I alternated back and forth between them, using my free hand to stimulate whichever nipple I wasn't currently latched on to. I listened with pleasure as her joyful sighs turned into urgent sobs.

All the while, Mom kept up her teasing strokes on my cock. I loved how completely connected I felt to her. It was like we were linked by some psychic bond, each of us knowing exactly how to bring the other maximum pleasure.

Grabbing my shoulders, Mom gently pulled me away from her breasts. With one hand on my chest, she continued pushing me backward until I was leaning on my elbows, my hard cock pointed obscenely in her direction. Mom gave my cock a hungry stare before leaning down and taking it deep into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck! Mom!" I yelled. Her hands on my cock had felt amazing, but they couldn't compare to the wet, warm sensation of her lips and tongue caressing me. With her mouth wrapped tightly around my shaft, she looked me directly in the eyes, smiling out of the corner of her mouth. It was easily the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

For several long minutes, we stared into each other's eyes as she expertly sucked my dick. Most people would call what she was doing to me obscene and depraved, but at the time, all I could think about was how much I loved my mom, and how grateful I was for the pleasure she was giving me.

"Do you like Mommy's mouth, honey?" she asked, briefly pulling away from me as a thick strand of saliva dangled from her chin and dripping down onto her breasts.

"It feels so good, Mom!" I exclaimed. "You're so fucking hot, and your mouth feels so good. Please don't stop!"

"Don't worry, honey. I'll never stop wanting to make you feel good," she said, smiling lovingly up at me before opening wide and returning to her task.

This time, she took me deeper — not stopping until her nose was buried in my pubic hair and I could feel the head of my cock brushing against the back of her throat. For several long moments, Mom held me there, lodged in her throat as she rhythmically swallowed the head of my cock while her tongue writhed against the sensitive underside of my shaft. I'd never felt more intense pleasure in my life, and it took a great force of will to resist the urge to thrust into her mouth.

She took her time rising back up, and I reveled in the feeling of her tongue dragging across my overexcited flesh. Applying gentle suction to the head, she released it with an audible 'pop'. Sensing my hesitation, she said, "You don't need to be so gentle with me. There's a time for gentle, loving sex, but right now, all I want is for you to have your way with me. I want you to use my mouth like you would my pussy until you can't take it anymore. And when you're ready to cum, just let it all go. You have no idea how long I've fantasized about this — about feeling your perfect cock spurting into my mouth and knowing that I caused it — that I was able to do that for you."

Hearing my mother beg for me to come in her mouth was so strange, and yet, so very erotic. There was no doubt that I was going to exactly as she asked. She yelped with glee as I grabbed her head and pulled it back into my crotch, thrusting myself fully back into her eager mouth. I rose up onto my knees, and she stayed right with me, never breaking the airtight seal of her lips against the root of my shaft.

From this position, I found it much easier to thrust into her. I stared down at her, utterly entranced by the way her cheeks sucked in each time I pulled out, only to billow out once more when I thrust deeply into her throat. I could feel the vibrations of her constant moaning each time I entered her, and soon I noticed that her free hand was frigging rapidly between her legs.

The warm, wet, sucking sensations surrounding me were unlike anything I'd ever experienced, and I wanted nothing more than to continue fucking in and out of my mom's face forever. My thrusts became more frantic and harried as I tried to shove as much of myself into her mouth as possible. Each time I buried myself to the hilt in her, she let out a muffled groan of joy. I couldn't believe that she was not only letting me do this, but that she seemed to be enjoying herself just as much as I was.

It wasn't long before I felt my balls begin to tighten in preparation for a massive orgasm. Mom seemed to sense it as well and pulled back until just the head of my cock was in her mouth. To my dismay, she wrapped her fist around the base of my cock, preventing me from thrusting into her. My disappointment was soon replaced with joy, though, as she used her tongue to swirl all around the sensitive head of my cock while rapidly jerking me off with one hand and fondling my balls with the other.

That was all it took to push me over the edge. My muscles tensed, and I felt an immensely pleasurable heat building at the tip of my cock. "Fuck Mom! I'm coming!" I roared as I felt my shaft swell and let loose a gush of sperm into her waiting mouth. She never let up the wet suction on my cock, even as I filled her with shot after shot of hot semen. It was by far the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced, and it just seemed to go on and on as I poured myself into her.

As the blinding surge of pleasure finally began to dim, she pulled away slightly, letting the last dribbles of my sperm shoot out onto her chin and mouth. "You taste so good, Son," she moaned, smiling deliriously up at me, the lower part of her face drenched in a mixture of my cum and her saliva. "Did that feel nice?"

The strange intensity of the moment was so overwhelming that I could barely find the words to respond. I merely grunted and smiled back down at her, nodding my head slightly as I struggled to catch my breath.

She let out an appreciative giggle. Her pride at having had such an effect on me was plainly obvious. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, because I certainly did. I hope you have —"

Her speech was interrupted by a high-pitched wail coming from across the room. I had been so entranced by my first sexual experience with my mom that I'd completely forgotten that we were in a room full of other people.

We turned toward the source of the noise and saw Sharon on her knees, resting her elbows and tits on the bench in front of her. She was facing away from us, giving us a perfect view of Rob's cock as he slowly pushed himself balls deep into her asshole. Sharon cry signaled the start of a powerful orgasm, and I watched in awe as her athletic legs clenched and released in a steady rhythm while a series of lewd grunts and curses flew from her lips.

"Fuck, your cock is so good!" she shrieked. "I've waited all year to feel that thing stretching my asshole! Nghh..." She continued to spew curses and encouragements as Rob started thrusting himself in with deep, languid strokes.

Sitting up next to me, Mom whispered in my ear, "Do you think you'd like to fuck me like that someday?"

"Seriously?" I asked, my cock hardening a bit at the thought. "You'd really let me do that to you?"

"Of course!" she replied. "I love getting fucked in the ass. Your dad says I'm just as tight as when I was a teenager," she added with a playful, yet seductive wink.

I could hardly imagine anything more filthy and exciting than hearing my mom asking if I'd like to fuck her in the ass, but my heart sank at the mention of my dad. I'd been so caught up in my excitement over my first blowjob, that I'd managed to ignore the undeniable fact that I'd been fooling around with another man's wife. Now that the heat of the moment had passed, a monstrous wave of regret washed over me.

"Oh, God... Dad..." I mumbled. "I should have asked him before I..."

Mom looked taken aback for a moment before taking my hand in hers and giving it a comforting squeeze. "It's sweet of you to worry about him, Connor, but there's really no need. Your father and I have been talking about this day for years, now, and he's just as excited about you joining us as I am."

My brows furrowed in confusion. "But... why?"

"Because he loves me more than anything, and he knows how badly I've been wanting this... wanting you," she added, her eyes gleaming with excitement. "He also knows that he's likely to get the fuck of a lifetime while I tell him all about it." She hesitated a beat before saying, "There are... other reasons, too, but that's a conversation for another time."

"You're going to tell him about this... about us?" I asked, my brain still struggling to catch up with everything she was telling me.

"We tell each other everything, honey. Just like at home. It's one of the ways we keep our relationship strong despite everything else going on around us. Plus, I don't think anything gets your dad going more than hearing about all the promiscuous, slutty things I get up to when I'm left to my own devices."

My head swam as I tried to make sense of this strange new version of my mom that had seemingly replaced the woman I'd known for my entire life. Not once in my eighteen years had I ever heard my her talk openly about having sex, much less speaking so calmly and confidently about herself the way she was now. If anyone else had called my mom a slut, I probably would have knocked their teeth out, but here she was saying it all about herself, acting like it was something to be proud of.

Mom seemed to sense my confusion and hesitation. "Sorry," she said. "Was that a little bit too much information?"

"No, No!" I replied, shaking my head emphatically, which had the added effect of clearing out some of my mental cobwebs. "I've just always thought of you as... well — my mom. And now it feels like you're a totally different person. Not a bad person," I quickly added. "Just different. It's all just a lot to take in, I guess..."

Mom smiled and brought me into a tight hug. Despite my confusion, I couldn't ignore the feeling of her soft breasts flattening against my chest. I wondered if she could feel my heart hammering away in my chest as my breath quickened and my cock started to swell.

"I know just how you feel, honey," she said while holding me tight. "I felt the same way about your grandfather on our first night together. A lot of things have changed, and it's going to take some time to get used to it all, but nothing will change the fact that I'm still your mom, and I love you more than life itself. That's something that will never change. Not ever."

Finally pulling away from her tight embrace, she gave me a long, searching stare before leaning forward and planting a soft kiss on my forehead, just as she'd done countless times in the past. In that tiny moment, everything felt almost normal.

"I love you too, Mom," I whispered. I'd said those words countless times in the past, often times without even thinking about what they meant. This time, though, I meant it in every possible sense of the word.

"I know, baby," she whispered, her eyes glistening with emotion.

Without even realizing what I was doing, I found myself leaning forward until our faces were mere inches apart. I could feel her breath, quick and hot against my cheek. Her lips parted, and without thinking, I pressed myself against her, kissing her like my life depended on it.

Mom let out a breathy moan and kissed me back, meeting my advances with unchecked passion of her own. A shiver ran down my spine when her lips parted further and I felt her wet tongue slide into my mouth. I'd kissed a few girls in the past, but none of those moments came anywhere close to this. My past experiences had been exciting, sure, but they'd also been hurried and tinged with the inherent awkwardness that came along with nervousness and inexperience.

If there was one thing I was quickly learning about my mom, it was that she was anything but inexperienced. Her kisses were passionate and possessive. Placing one hand on my neck, she held me close, mashing our faces together, joining our mouths in a wet, writhing mass of lips and tongue. She seemed to want to suck my entire mouth into her own, which was a problem, because I wanted to do the same thing to her. My cock surged immediately back to full hardness, and a second later, I was groaning into Mom's mouth as I felt her fingers wrap around my bloated shaft. Behind every erotic sensation was the filthy, inescapable truth that the woman who was getting me so turned on was my own mother.

There was no ignoring it. Everything about her — the texture of her skin, the specific tenor of her moaning, her familiar scent of her perfume, and the taste of her saliva in my mouth felt weirdly comforting and familiar. On some level, I knew what we were doing was wrong, but as I made out with my beautiful mom, all I could think about was how warm, safe, and loved I felt in her arms. Even as the room filled with a growing cacophony of lewd moans and slapping flesh, all I could think about was how much I loved my mom, and how nice it would be to have my first time with her.

"Touch me, Connor," she moaned, turning her head to the side as I kept planting fervent kisses on her cheek and down her neck. "You're doing so... so good, baby, but I need more. I want to feel my son's hands all over me... touching... squeezing... loving me..."

Without waiting for a response, Mom grabbed my hand and pushed it flat against her lower stomach, so the tips of my fingers were just barely brushing against the edge of her pubic hair. At the same time, she spread her legs wider, giving me free reign to explore. We both trembled with nervous excitement as my hand crept lower, my fingers combing through her feminine curls as they drew closer and closer to her womanhood.

Her whole body tensed when my middle finger finally pushed into her wet gash, grazing against her clit in the process. She let out an excited little squeak of joy and rolled her hips forward, mashing my fingers more firmly into her warm slit. "Oh yes..." she moaned, all of her pent up excitement seeming to burst out of her in one deep exhalation. "Feel me up, baby."

My heart hammered wildly in my chest as I eagerly complied, fully cupping her wet mound in the palm of my hand as the tip of my middle finger moved back and forth in her slick opening. Of course, I'd known that girls got wet when they were turned on, but I wasn't prepared for just how hot and slick my mom's pussy would be. Her entire crotch was drenched in her lubrication. It coated my palm, and I could feel it dripping down between my fingers as I rubbed into her.

I'd been so distracted by my eager explorations and Mom's filthy talk that I'd stopped kissing her neck. Mom took the opportunity to pull back, meeting my eyes once again and smiling warmly back at me. For several long moments, we merely stared at each other as I slid my fingers back and forth inside of her, reveling in the sheer excitement of touching my mom's most private spot. I was struck by her beauty — her blue eyes, high-cheekbones, and long, pointed nose were so familiar, but I'd never seen her in this light before. She was a beautiful woman, and despite the strangeness of it all, I felt incredibly lucky that she, of all people, was going to be my first.

As if she could read my mind, her smile widened and she said, "Feel how wet I am?"

I nodded dumbly back at her.

"That means I'm ready... ready for you to fuck me, baby. Would you like that?"

"Oh, god, Mom. Are you sure?" I asked, still not quite believing that this was really happening despite all evidence to the contrary.

"I'm sure, Connor," she replied, winking at me as she pulled out of my embrace.

My breath caught in my throat, and I started to feel light-headed as she lifted one of her legs and placed it on the other side of the bench, giving me my first real glimpse at her splayed open cunt. With both feet planted firmly on the ground, she leaned back further, supporting herself on her elbows and giving me a fully unobstructed view of her naked body. My gaze immediately fell between her legs to her drooling slit. My mouth hung open in silent fascination as I stared at her.