Camp Hideaway Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearly flattered by my excitement, Mom spread her legs wider encouraging me to keep molesting her with my eyes. Reaching down with both hands, she spread her plump outer lips, revealing the pulsing ring of pink flesh within, daring me to imagine how incredible it would feel to cram my cock into that tight, fleshy little hole.

"I'll show you how everything works later," she said, grinning at the look of boyish fascination on my face. "But for now, I just want you to fuck me. Just do whatever feels good, and when you can't hold back anymore, I want you to cum inside of me."

"But what if you don't... um... get there?" I asked, still very unused to talking about sex and orgasms so openly.

"That's very considerate of you," she said, "But I've been right on the edge ever since you came in my mouth," she said, a slight blush coming to her cheeks. "I've been waiting for this moment for a very... very long time. Trust me. Feeling my son's beautiful cock filling me up for the first time will be more than enough to get me there. Now get down here and fuck me," she demanded, her eyes sparkling with a mixture of playfulness and desperate arousal.

With my knees between her spread legs, I positioned myself on top of her, placing my palms on either side of her head for support. Mom and I were face to face yet again, each of us panting heavily with mutual arousal. Reaching down between us, she gripped my fully erect cock with both hands and pointed it downward. A second later, I was moaning as she moved my cock-head up and down, coating it in her fluids.

"That feels so amazing, Mom," I said. "I can't believe how good this feels..."

"We're just getting started, baby," she replied, smiling lovingly up at me. As she spoke, she settled my cock against her entrance. I could feel her inner lips forming a seal against my crown, giving me an enticing preview of the pulsing warmth that lay just inside.

"Now, take me," she whispered, her eyes burning with need. Removing her hands from my cock, she wrapped them around my waist and pulled, drawing me into her warm sheath.

Nothing I'd experienced in life could have prepared me for how amazing it would feel to sink my cock balls deep into my mom's pussy. Mom's mouth hung slack and her eyes took on a hazy glow as I sunk into her, her insides resisting me even as she moaned her approval and urged me on. She gasped, choking on her own breath when I finally bottomed out in her, my cock-head mashing up against the back wall of her vagina.

"Oh god, baby," she moaned. "It feels so nice to have you back inside me. My handsome son..." Her legs lifted upward, wrapping around and settling on top of my own, holding me in place. "Stay just like this... please? I need a minute to get used to you... and it just feels so nice..."

I was happy to oblige. The feeling of entering her had been so overwhelming that doing anything other than staying completely still would have undoubtedly made me lose control. Even so, Mom's pussy seemed to be doing everything in its power to make me cum. Her velvety walls seemed to clutch desperately at my shaft, pulsing and squeezing me as it reacted to every small movement my cock made inside of her. Each involuntary twitch of my cock was met by the feeling of her clenching down on me, igniting my desire for more.

As our genitals grew accustomed to one another, Mom and I stared silently into each other's eyes. I'd never felt so completely connected to another person before. I could feel each of her halting breaths and trembling sighs and her heart hammering away in her chest. On some level, I was aware that we weren't alone — that the whole room was filled with friends who were also having their first sexual experiences with a parent, but the sounds of their desperate groans didn't reach me.

"I love you, Connor," she whispered, craning her neck upwards in an obvious invitation.

"I love you too, Mom. So much..."

Then I kissed her, tenderly at first, then with more intensity and passion. Moments later our tongues were once again writhing wetly against each other, vying for dominance in each others' mouths. At the same time, it felt like the entire length of her pussy was getting tighter and wetter. I could feel her belly quivering beneath me as her inner muscles clenched and released in a jerky tempo.

"Oh, god, I'm so close, baby. I need you to fuck me now," she moaned, her lips making a wet sucking sound as they tore away from mine. "Just do whatever feels natural — whatever feels good."

As if her words weren't enough invitation, her legs loosened their grip on me and started pushing at me, urging my hips to grind into her.

"Yesss... That's it, honey," she moaned as I pulled back an inch or two and gave an experimental thrust back inside. "You don't need to be gentle with me, honey. Go ahead and fuck me hard and deep. Ram that perfect cock into me. Make yourself feel so good in Mommy's pussy."

This time I pulled back farther, sighing at the sensation of air cooling on my slimy, overheated cock. My entire length slid out of her, until the crown of my cock-head was once again resting snugly against her entrance. The look of desperate pleading on my mom's face was an expression I'd never seen before. She wasn't just doing this for me. She was every bit as turned on as I was, maybe even more so.

A second later, I slammed back into her, nearly losing myself to the wonderful feeling of wet friction as my cock scraped the sensitive walls of my mom's cunt. She screamed and clutched at my back. She couldn't hold me there, though. Sliding in and out of her felt too good. I wanted to do it again and again and never stop. By my second or third thrust, Mom's screams had devolved into a nearly incoherent babble of excited noises and lewd encouragements.

"Nnghh... F-F-Fuck me! Don't stop, baby... I'm guh-guh... gonna cum!"

Suddenly Mom's whole body went stiff, and it felt like her pussy was collapsing in on me, squeezing me with the full force of her internal muscles. I felt a warm gush of wetness splash against my belly and thighs as all of her pent up excitement seemed to boil over in a series of shuddering contractions and lewd moans.

It was more than I could take. Knowing that my mom was having an orgasm was all it took to trigger another powerful cum of my own. My long, hard thrusts turned into quick, urgent contractions as I started spurting cum deep inside of her. I wasn't even a little bit prepared for the blinding pleasure of cumming inside of a woman's pussy. There was no escaping the relentless pressure of her slick walls pulsing and squeezing around me. Every ripple and contraction of her wet, cumming cunt sent lightning bolts of pleasure through my body. By the time it was over, all I could do was lay on top of her, panting desperately as the aftershocks of the most intense orgasm of my life made me shiver.

"That was so good, baby," Mom whispered, her lips right up against my ear. "You made me feel so good..." She held me close, soothing and comforting me as I recovered, finally releasing me when I started to sit up straight on the bench.

"I can't believe we did that," I mumbled, grinning back at her as I ran my hands through my hair.

"It was perfect, Connor — You were perfect," she said, beaming back at me with a million-watt smile. "Your grandma always said that taking your uncle Ryan's virginity was the most exciting thing she'd ever done, and... Wow — Now I know exactly where she's coming from."

My mind reeled at the thought of my sweet old grandmother doing something so taboo and nasty with her son. Nothing in a lifetime of experiences had lead me to believe that either of them would do such a thing. But then again, I'd just done it myself, and it had been the most amazing experience of my life.

"So, what do you think?" she asked, breaking my train of thought. "Is Camp Hideaway everything you hoped it would be?"

"Well... no," I replied, grinning back at her. "But only because I never in a million years could have hoped for something like this."

"It is pretty unbelievable," she admitted. Sitting up, she wrapped her arm around my waist and held me close. "I've always felt so lucky that we have a place like this — a place where we can do what we want to do and be who we want to be. And now I feel even luckier that I finally get to share it all with you. We're going to have so much fun this summer..."

Her voice trailed off as she rested her head on my shoulder, and for a while, I just stared down at her pretty face in silently wonderment and disbelief. I couldn't remember ever feeling happier or more content.

Of course, it couldn't last. At some point, my ears had finally started to register the sounds of sex that seemed to grow louder and more desperate with each passing moment. Unable to resist, I glanced away from Mom, taking in the sights and sounds of the room for the first time since this all began. The tableau laid out before me was almost too much for my overworked brain to handle.

To my right, my best friend, Matt was sitting on his bench with his legs spread wide. His mom was on her knees before him, her head bobbing up and down in his lap, undoubtedly sucking his dick. From the dumbstruck look on his face, she seemed to be doing an excellent job. Mrs. Phillips was a bit heavier than Mom, but not what anyone would call fat. I spent several long moments staring at the wide expanse of her ass and the pink lips of her shaved pussy which poked between them. A thick runnel of white fluid was leaking out of her and down the insides of her legs, and I knew that Matt had just done to his mom exactly what I'd done to mine.

"I almost forgot that they were all here," I mumbled.

"That's a good thing," Mom replied. "Sometimes new members have a hard time performing in front of a crowd. That's part of the reason we do orientation in a big group like this — to start getting people used to the idea that sex is a fun activity that should be shared, not something dirty and private."

"I guess that makes sense. What's the other reason?"

Mom turned her head up, meeting my gaze with a playful smile. "Because it's fun to watch," she said, giving me a wink before nuzzling herself back into the crook of my shoulder.

"It really is..." I muttered, licking my lips as I stared at Mrs. Phillips oozing cunt. A dirty thrill ran down my spine as I imagined kneeling down behind her and cleaning up that messy hole with my tongue. I pushed that image away almost as soon as it came, hardly believing that I would even consider doing something so disgusting.

"Matt's a lucky guy," Mom whispered, following my gaze over to my best friend and his mom. "Karen gives amazing head."

Grateful for the distraction, I turned back to her and said, "And you know this... how?"

Mom just smiled up at me and gave me a playful wink.

"Oh, my god. Seriously?" I asked, struggling to keep my voice at the level of a whisper. "You...? And Matt's mom...?"

"MmmHmm. More times than I can count," she replied. "We have been friends ever since we were teenagers."

Even after everything that had happened, my mind still reeled at this new revelation, and my cock began showing new signs of life as I pictured my mom having sex with the mature woman who was busy devouring my best friend's cock. "So does that mean that you're bisexual, then?" I asked, genuinely curious about yet another hidden facet of my mom's personality.

Her lips scrunched up in the corner of her mouth, and she looked up at the ceiling as she put more thought into the question than I'd expected. "If you mean, do I enjoy having sex with both men and women, then yes, but most of the people you'll meet here don't have much use for labels like that."

I furrowed my brow in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"It'll make more sense once you start getting used to this place. But one of the unique side-effects of being around so many different types of people and so many different sexual situations is that your standards for sexuality become a bit more... fluid."

Sensing that I was more confused than ever, she pointed to the other side of the room. "Take Brandon and Stephen, over there for instance."

My jaw practically hit the floor at the sight that greeted me. Mom and I had a perfect, profile view of Brandon as he knelt on the bench, his muscular ass angled upward as his dad fucked into him from behind.

"Holy shit, Brandon's gay?" I asked, hardly comprehending the possibility that one of the biggest jocks at the youth camp was secretly into guys. Without waiting for response, I asked, "And is his dad gay, too?"

"No. He's not, and that's the point I was trying to make. Stephen and Sherry have been together for as long as I can remember, and I know first-hand how much he loves sex with women, but that doesn't mean he can't enjoy a hot, hard fuck with his son, too. Having sex with a man doesn't negate all the times he's had sex with women — no one's going to come and revoke his straight card, certainly no one here, at least."

As Mom spoke, I watched in wide-eyed fascination as Stephen reached around Brandon's waist and started stroking his son's hard cock in time with his thrusts. Brandon's body sagged, and his eyes rolled back in his head at the fresh stimulation. As he drove his cock repeatedly into his son's son's ass, Stephen leaned farther forward, pressing his hairy chest against Brandon's muscular back and started planting loving kisses along his neck and shoulders. They both looked deliriously happy.

Until that moment, I'd never truly considered the possibility of having sex with another man. And yet, there was something about watching this father-son pairing that I found strangely enthralling. Despite having cum twice in the space of fifteen minutes or so, my cock started to swell. I'd always avoided any kind of pornography that even had a whiff of male homosexuality to it, assuming it would be a turn off. The fact that I couldn't tear my eyes away from Brandon and his dad, and that my cock was quickly reaching full hardness, frightened me a little.

"You like watching them, don't you?" Mom asked, grinning as she eyed my rapidly inflating cock.

"No! I — uh..." Panicking, I reached between my legs in an embarrassingly futile attempt to hide my shameful erection from my mom's gaze. "I was just —"

"It's okay, Connor," she said, interrupting me as she gently pulled my hand away from my crotch. "There's nothing at all to be embarrassed about."

"But I'm not —"

Placing a finger to my lips, she shushed me before I could finish my empty proclamation. "I know you're not gay, Connor. The cum dripping out of me is proof enough of that. This is why labels don't work here. If you try to define your sexuality in just one, specific way, you're closing yourself off to a lot of potentially amazing experiences."

"If something turns you on, then enjoy it. If it doesn't, then go find something else that does, and do that instead. No one here is going to judge you, so why waste time judging yourself?"

She had a point, but it was still a lot to wrap my head around.

"Besides," she whispered, her smile turning devious as she reached down to take my slippery, hard cock in hand. "You do like watching them... don't you?"

"Yeah... I guess I do," I reluctantly admitted.

"Mmm... me too," Mom said, humming with excitement as she traced a fingernail up and down on the sensitive ridge between my cock-head and shaft. "So many hard, straining muscles... and so much cock. I don't know what it is, but there's something about seeing a man's hard dick bobbing up and down while he gets fucked that makes me so wet."

Before I could respond, Stephen let out a grunt and pulled back, letting the full length of his cock slide out of his son's asshole. I was shocked by the size of him. I couldn't help but wonder how that long, thick penis would feel inside my own ass. From the look of disappointment on his son's face, I had to assume that it felt pretty fucking good.

As by some unspoken signal, Brandon turned around and dropped to his knees beside the bench. Without a second's hesitation, he leaned forward and wrapped his mouth around Stephen's cock-head. Reaching upward, he replaced Stephen's hand with his own and started vigorously pumping his dad's cock into his mouth. Letting out a desperate growl, Stephen's hands knotted in his son's hair and started fucking Brandon's face with quick, shallow strokes.

His grunts of pleasure quickly turned into a long, wailing moan, and a second later, Brandon's adams apple was bobbing up and down as he frantically tried to swallow all of his dad's cum. Despite his best efforts, a few runnels of creamy spunk crept out around the corner of his mouth and down his chin.

My own cock swelled and twitched in Mom's hand as I watched my friend eagerly gulp down his own father's sperm. "Mmm... What a nasty boy," Mom murmured. I couldn't be sure whether she was talking about Brandon sucking the cock that had, only seconds earlier, been buried to the root in his own asshole, or to me for being so incredibly aroused by the whole scene. I supposed that at that point, it really didn't matter.

Eventually, Stephen pulled away from his son's sucking mouth. Dropping to his knees, he met his son in a wet, cum-filled kiss. I watched his tongue push into Brandon's mouth, no doubt tasting his own musky flavor on his son's lips. Despite the strange eroticism of what they'd just done, I could sense the love and contentment between them. Brandon beamed with happiness as he made out with his dad, their tongues intertwining as their hands openly caressed each other's hard, muscular bodies.

When their kiss ended, Mr. Reed said something to his son that I couldn't make out. Brandon grinned and gave an eager nod before moving to take a seat on the bench behind him and spreading his legs. For a brief moment, I had an unobstructed view of his big dick before his dad lowered his head to his crotch and started sucking, blocking my view with the back of his head.

"What are you thinking about?" Mom asked. Despite her best efforts to maintain a carefully neutral tone, the excited tremble in her voice was unmistakable. The fact that I was enjoying the homoerotic performance before me was turning her on. It was the only thing that gave me the courage to be honest with her.

"What it would be like... to..."

Despite my best efforts, I still found it difficult to put my repressed desires into words.

"...to suck cock?" she asked, finishing my sentence for me.

I hesitated and swallowed nervously before finally giving a quick nod.

"Oh, Connor, baby," she purred, rubbing her face tenderly against my shoulder as she kept moving her fist up and down on my cock. "You're going to love it — feeling hard, pulsing flesh against your tongue, feeling so vulnerable, but also so completely in control of another man's pleasure. There's nothing quite like it."

"Do you really think that someone will want to do that... with me?" I asked.

Mom let out a quick bark of a laugh, which I hoped wouldn't draw the attention of the rest of the room. "You're kidding, right?" she asked. "A hot young guy like you will have men, women, and everything in-between falling over themselves for the opportunity to be with you. In fact, I think you've got at least one admirer, right now."

Glancing back in Brandon's direction, I saw that he was looking right at me, or more specifically, at my cock. A second later, he realized that he'd been caught and shot his eyes up to mine. Panic and embarrassment flashed over his face even as his dad's head kept bobbing in his lap. If it wasn't for my mom's encouraging words, I probably would have quickly glanced away. Instead, I gave him the most reassuring smile and nod that I could muster. Being the object of another man's desires was a weird feeling, but there was no denying that Brandon was a good looking guy. I couldn't help but be at least a little bit flattered by his attention.