Camp Hideaway Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes mam!" I exclaimed as I returned my full attention back to fucking my mom's hot little cunt.

I still had almost no idea what I was doing, but something told me that Mom was ready for me to pick up the pace. I thrust into her harder and faster, enjoying the wet suction of her pussy while my hands roamed all over her body. First, I scratched and rubbed at her back before moving around to her sides. When I felt her pussy clench tight around my cock, I knew I was on to something. My fingers gently explored her sensitive flanks as she bucked and writhed beneath me. Her hips started moving faster on my cock, so I followed suit, thrusting into her with long, heavy strokes. Sweat beaded on her skin, and to my surprise, I found myself leaning forward and running my tongue along her warm flesh, sampling the taste of her salty perspiration.

"Oh, Connor..." she sobbed. "I love you so much, baby. You make me feel so fucking good..."

"I love you too, Mom," I said, leaning even farther forward until my lips were right up next to her ear. Not knowing how she would react, I traced my tongue from her earlobe down to the side of her neck.

She froze in place, pushing her pussy down hard on my cock. Her pussy suddenly felt thick and full as her insides seemed to swell around my cock. By that point, the full length of my torso was pressed against her back, and I could feel her whole body seize up beneath me.

"I'm gonna cum, baby!" she moaned through clenched teach. "You're going to make me cum so fucking hard!"

All of my self-control vanished, and before I knew it, I was slamming myself into her as fast and as hard as I could. Her cunt bore down on my cock, almost like she was trying to push me out. If it wasn't for the thick lubrication that seemed to bathe my cock with each thrust, she might have succeeded.

As I fucked her, my hands roamed higher, each of them covering one of her hanging breasts and giving them a firm squeeze. Mom let out a desperate moan of approval, and I felt her pussy clench down on me followed by the feeling of her warm juices dripping down my shaft and onto my balls.

"Fuck, I'm so close!" she muttered as her hips rolled in a jittery, staccato motion.

"Me too, Mom! I don't know how much longer I can hold it!"

"Oooohhhhhhyessss!" she howled. "Give it to me, baby! Use mommy's hot little cunt! Fill me up with all that hot cum! I — ungh! Ahhhhh FFFFUCK YES!"

If I thought mom's pussy had felt tight before, it was nothing compared to the way she clamped down on me as her orgasm took hold. It felt like there was no room inside of her at all. Every part of her — inside and out — seemed to push against me as she came. If it wasn't for the constant stream of potty-mouthed encouragement that flew from her lips, I might have thought she wanted me to stop.

But, of course, there was no chance of that happening. I was too far gone to stop my animalistic rutting in and out of my mom's wet, pulsing hole. Pushing deep and hard, I forced my cock as far into her pussy as I could, and with a shout of joy, joined in her orgasmic bliss.

"Mmmmfuck! I can feel you, Connor! I can feel my little boy filling me up. Soooo hot... Soooo goooood..." Mom moaned.

Her pussy seemed to physically pull the cum out of me, milking my balls for every last drop. Every spurt of cum sent a pulse of warm, electric energy through me, depriving me of any sensation other than the intensely erotic feeling of my essence pouring into my mom's receptive pussy. I collapsed on top of her, burying my face in her sweaty, blond hair, unable to do anything more than whimper as I deposited the rest of my load between her trembling thighs.

I could have stayed that way all afternoon, snuggling and loving on her in the aftermath of one of the most intensely emotional experiences of my life, but a second later, I was brought back to reality by the eruption of wild applause all around me. Lifting my head up over mom's shoulders, I blinked in confusion as I realized that the whole room was watching us. We had been the last couple to finish, and without realizing it, had become the center of attention.

All at once, I felt the full force of what I'd done. Not only had I fucked my own mother (twice!), I'd done so in front of a crowd of people, some of whom I'd known since childhood. Under any other circumstances, this probably would have been the most embarrassing moment of my life — the kind of nightmare that makes you wake up in a cold sweat. It was hard to feel much shame, though, when it was so obvious that everyone else had given in to the same sinful desires.

A quick glance around the room made it clear that everyone had enjoyed themselves just as much as I had. At some point, Matt's mom must have stopped sucking his cock long enough for him to blow his load in her pussy yet again. She sat propped up on his knee, her legs spread wide as an even thicker load of cum drooled out from between her bald pussy lips. Behind her, Matt smiled with a mixture of pride, exhaustion, and disbelief.

I knew exactly how he felt.

To their left, Amy was in a similar position, curled up in her dad's lap. Her legs were closed, so I couldn't see much, but if the tangle or orange curls that peaked out from behind her thighs were any indication, the curtains most definitely matched the drapes.

What really caught my attention, though, were those magnificent tits. They were like nothing I'd ever seen — two perfectly formed mounds of jiggling flesh that sloped down to a pair of thick, pink nipples. Her areola were so flat and pale that it was almost disappeared next to her already pale complexion. It was only the profusion of freckles that covered her skin that made them visible.

Friend or no, I knew my summer wouldn't be complete until I got my hands on them. Based on the way she smiled, pushed back her shoulders, and gave them a playful little jiggle, I felt fairly confident that I'd get my chance sooner rather than later.

To my right, Brandon and his dad were still stroking each other's cocks, but they looked softer than before, and their stomachs were streaked with cum.

What I saw when I looked over at Jenny shouldn't have been a surprise given the position she'd been in a few moments prior, but it was still a shock to see my ex-girlfriend absolutely drenched in cum. It plastered her face, and clung to her hair. Her neck and breasts were similarly covered in thick, white splotches of cum. Practically every part of her from the waste up was dripping with sperm, and I don't think I'd ever seen her look so happy. She was so engrossed in the act of scooping their cum off of her skin and eating the stuff that I don't think she even noticed that I (or anyone else for that matter) was watching. Her dad just sat beside her with a bemused grin on his face.

Sensing that the festivities had come to an end, my cock finally went soft for what felt like the first time in hours. Reluctantly, I allowed myself to fall backward onto the cushioned floor. My eyes immediately locked between my mom's spread legs. Her hairy outer lips hung open, giving me a clear view of the stretched out space where my cock used to be. A second later, a thick glob of sperm slid out of her and dripped down to the floor below.

That was my cum. I'd put it there. Right in my own mother's pussy. And if there had been anything at all left in me, I'd be right back in there, giving it to her all over again.

Mom turned around and crawled up to me, looking incredibly sexy with her tits hanging beneath her. Her face looked warm and content, and I felt a surge of pride knowing that I was the source of her happiness. Before I had a chance to say a word, she pushed her lips up to mine, giving me a quick but forceful kiss before snuggling up next to me. Her gaze shifted up to Rob and Sharon who had returned to the front of the room, both of them looking more worn out than they had upon entering.

"Let's have another big round of applause for the new members of Camp Hideaway!" Sharon said, setting off another wave of cheerful clapping from the adults in the room.

Her tone took me right back to all of the group activities she'd lead back at the youth camp, and for the first time, I wondered how strange it must have felt to watch us grow up, knowing that one day she'd join us in a big, incestuous orgy.

"I know I speak for everyone at the camp when I say that we're incredibly excited to have you all join us this summer," Rob said. "This concludes our orientation, but I'm sure many of you will have plenty of questions going forward. Typically, the first few weeks are a bit of an adjustment period for new members of the camp. Sharon and I are only a short drive away if you ever have any questions or just need someone to talk to."

"We can do a lot more than talk," Sharon added with a salacious smirk.

"True," Rob replied, returning her smile with one of his own. "We would also encourage you all to attend the beginner's class tomorrow morning after breakfast."

"Think of it as Sex 101," Sharon said. "Some of the more experienced members of the camp will be here to help you explore yourselves and each other. It's a great way to get your feet wet in a fun, low-pressure environment."

"Will you be teaching it?" Amy asked, drawing chuckles from the rest of the room.

"Unfortunately, Rob and I need to head back to the youth camp, but I'm sure you'll find the instructors more than able to teach you anything you want to know. And if they leave anything out, I'm sure I can find some time to get you caught up."

Even Amy — usually the most fearless member of our group — had to blush at that one.

"And with that," Rob said, "I think we'll call it an afternoon. I hope you all enjoy your summer!"

There was another round of light applause as everyone stood up on wobbly legs, gathered up their clothing, and started heading for the exit. It seemed like such an inauspicious end to such a life-changing event.

Matt, Amy, and I shared meaningful glances with each other. There were a thousand things we needed to discuss, but those conversations would have to wait. For the time being, I wanted nothing more than to be close to my mom, and from the way my friends held hands with their own parents, I knew they were thinking the same thing.

As Mom and I walked back to our bungalow, I found that the camp had changed a bit in our absence. More families had arrived, and most of them were walking around without a stitch of clothing. I'd never seen so many exposed boobs, cocks, and pussies all in one place. A few of them called out greetings to Mom, but none of them interrupted our walk. It wasn't until later that I realized that many, if not all of them, had gone through the same thing I just had. They probably knew that I wasn't in the frame of mind to meet new people.

"So how was that for your first time?" Mom asked.

For a second, all I could do was gawk at her as I struggled to come up with words that were up to the task of describing just how amazing it felt to have my virginity taken by my beautiful mother.

"It was..." I hesitated a moment longer before starting over. "Okay, so take however awesome I thought having sex would be and multiply it by about a million. That should get you somewhere in the ballpark."

"Wow! High praise!" Mom replied with a playful grin. "So, no regrets, then?"

"Regrets?" I repeated. "Is that a serious question?"

Mom shrugged. "Some people have them. I'd be lying if I said that this place is for everyone. Some people do things in the heat of the moment that they wish they hadn't. Like I said earlier, we try to keep this place as guilt and shame-free as possible, but that's harder for some people than others."

I immediately thought about Zoe and wondered if she was one of the types of people my mom was talking about. I hoped not. For some reason, the thought of her leaving before we had a chance to talk made me feel sad.

"I guess I can see that," I replied. After another long pause, I said, "So, what about me? Did I do okay for my first time?"

"Oh, Connor," Mom said, snuggling up even closer next to me. "You were perfect, baby, and not even just for a first-timer. There are lots of guys here that know how to fuck, but you made me feel so loved and special. Your father, and your grandpa are the only other men who make me feel that way."

My face fell a bit at the mention of my dad. I remembered what she'd said about him being fine with all of this, but I still wasn't sure I was ready to test the theory.

"What's the matter?" Mom asked, suddenly concerned. Before I had a chance to reply, a lightbulb seemed to turn on behind her eyes. "You're worried about your dad, aren't you."

"Maybe worried is too strong of a word. I don't regret what we did, and I know you said he's fine with it, but it's hard to shake the feeling that I snuck around behind his back and betrayed him."

"I get that," she said as she gently rubbed my forearm. "Like Rob said, it will take a while before any of this starts feeling even a little bit normal. In this case, though, I think there's a quicker solution to your problem."

"Oh yeah? What's that?" I asked.

"Well... if you feel guilty about fucking me behind your dad's back, then... don't do it behind his back! Do it in front of him, instead!"

I groaned and said, "I'm definitely not ready for that."

Mom's smile only widened.

"Well you better get ready because we're almost back at the bungalow, and I'm not done with you yet — not by a longshot. Besides, he'll probably be too busy fucking your grandma to pay much attention to what you and I are up to... On the other hand, he's always loved watching me fuck other men. I can only imagine how much he'll enjoy seeing his son fuck the ever-loving shit out of me."

"Wuh — Wait, what?" I asked, sputtering in confusion as I temporarily forgot how to breathe. "Grandma's going to be there, too?"

"Oh, honey," she replied with a patronizing smirk, making no effort to hide how much she enjoyed my constant state of shock. "Everyone's going to be there. Your grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins have all been waiting for the day you'd finally join us." As she spoke, she counted on her fingers before pausing as if she'd lost her train of thought. "Oh! And we can't forget about Cindy. She's probably the most excited of anyone — next to me, of course."

"S-She is? And they're all going to be there? Everyone?"

She nodded, her eyes twinkling with excitement."

You're going to love it, babe."

I didn't know how to respond. My mind was too full of forbidden thoughts — thoughts of my family members, the people who had loved and cared for me since I was a child, naked and fucking each other in a big, sweaty pile of moving flesh. Even after everything that I'd seen and everything I'd done, it was still hard to imagine that something so perverse could really happen, much less happen to me.

A thousand filthy questions flooded into my mind, each one more dirty than the last. Which one of my grandmas had a tighter pussy? Would Aunt Heather suck cock as good as Mom did? I wondered about my older sister and what her tight little body would look like without any clothes. Hell, I even found myself picturing my dad's naked cock and wondering if he'd let me suck it. Before I knew it, my own cock was sticking out straight in front of me, seemingly unaffected by the massive orgasm I'd had just a few minutes prior.

Mom kept her eyes on me as I silently grappled with what she'd told me. She didn't ask how I was feeling — I think she knew all too well. Instead, she just smiled patiently, her gaze occasionally flitting down to watch my dick bob up as we walked. Before long, the bungalow was in view.

"Are you ready?" she asked, pausing for a moment and looking me in the eyes, obviously searching for any hint that this wasn't what I wanted. When she didn't find any, she let her finger trace a line down my chest and belly before wrapping her fist around my newly hard cock.

"Oh, yeah. You're ready."

"What gave me away?" I asked, finally cracking a big smile as my nervousness started floating away.

"A good mother always knows what her son is feeling," she said, grinning back at me, even as her voice grew husky and thick. "Now let's go join the rest of the family. We're going to take very good care of you tonight."

I had no doubt that they would.

To be continued...

If you've made it this far, please consider taking the time to vote and leave some feedback. I write these stories for my own enjoyment, but it's still nice to know that my time and effort is enjoyed by others.