Camp Inspection Ch. 02

Story Info
Elise the ex-Park Ranger sees roles reversed.
8.4k words
4.43
13.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zenbakia
Zenbakia
27 Followers

Elise just finished setting up camp near Monarch Lake. She has fond memories of this treasured place within Sequoia National Park (see Camp inspection Ch 1). She left the Park Service twelve years ago to pursue a career in investment banking, and she now visits the mountains of the Sierra Nevada for her own enjoyment. She loves camping in remote areas and backpacks two or three times a year to break away from the high-pressure world of finance. On hot summer days, there is nothing she likes more than skinny-dipping in the crystal clear waters of high-altitude lakes. After ensuring that her campsite is tidy, she removes her clothes, walks down to the lake, and slowly wades into the frigid water.

After she has been swimming for half an hour, occasionally standing up on shallow rocks to keep warm, she hears someone calling from the shore.

“Hello! Hi! I’m Robin Kimball, from the National Park Service. I’m here to check your Wilderness Permit. Would you mind coming out?”

In all the years she’s been backpacking, no ranger had ever come all the way past the end of a trail to verify her paperwork. Since it’s early in the season, on a weekday, she didn’t think she would bump into anyone, let alone a ranger. She yells back:

“I’m coming, but I should warn you, I don’t have any clothes on.”

She does not hear him respond, and given how far he is, she’s not sure he heard her. She swims back to shore, and as she approaches, she notices that he has turned away from her. She reaches shallow waters, stands up, and walks towards him.

“Mr Kimball? It’s me, I’m right behind you.”

“Oh hello. I’m sorry to disturb you.” He does not turn around to face her. “May I know your name?”

“I’m Elise Preston.”

“Thank you. You are indeed on the list of registered backpackers. You obtained a Wilderness Permit from the ranger’s station two days ago.”

“Indeed. You can turn around. I’m on this side.”

“Oh yes, I’m sorry. I’m turning this way because you said you weren’t wearing a swimsuit.”

“Yes. Is that a problem?”

“No, no, it’s just that visitors tend to wear one when they swim, so I thought you’d be wearing one.”

“Well, it’s unnecessary weight. I never bring one when I backpack. It’s one extra item to carry and leave out to dry when it’s wet.”

“That’s a good point. I just don’t know how to deal with the situation.”

“Well, if the sight of my body makes you terribly uncomfortable, I could go back to my camp and pick up some clothes.”

“You don’t have any here?”

“I do not. I didn’t want to run the risk of them being stolen by a marmot or falling into the water. It’s happened to me before. So I keep them in the tent.”

“I see. So you had no clothes on when you walked down from your camp to the lake?”

“That is correct. How about we go to my campsite so that I can retrieve clothes from my tent.”

“I’m afraid we can’t do that.”

“And why is that?”

“I must ask you not to touch anything when we get to your camp, so that I can run through the issues I identified during my inspection.”

“You mean you’ve been there already?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“That’s fair. But I’m going to ask you to turn around and face me. It’s quite unnerving to have to talk to you while you’re looking the other way.”

“It won’t be a problem?”

“As long as you don’t act weird, it will be fine. It seems to me that you are having a problem with me being naked.”

“Oh, no, I don’t mean to imply that there is a problem, ma’am. I am just trying to be respectful.”

“I understand your intent, but looking away as if I were some terrifying monster is having the opposite effect. I would like you to look at me. Please turn around.”

Robin turns around and faces Elise. She’s a good eight inches shorter, and has the sort of tan one achieves only by spending time naked in the sun. He figures she must be in her early forties, but her breasts are still holding up well, and would be the envy of many a younger woman.

“Okay, so we’re going to go to my camp because you’ve conducted an inspection, is that right?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“And while we go through the inspection, you want me to remain naked?”

“No, no, that’s not... It’s just that you can’t touch or move anything until we’re done. It shouldn’t last more than a few minutes. It’s the rules. Unless you have clothes around here, I’m afraid you are going to have to remain in this state of undress. If that’s a problem, I could loan you, er... “ he looks at his outfit and realizes he had nothing to loan her. “My hat, maybe?”

Elise refrains from rolling her eyes at the offer.

“And what would I do with your hat, Mr Kimball?”

“You could, well, er... cover your... I mean...”

“Yes? What could I cover?”

“You know... Your private area?”

“My private area? And what would that be?”

“I mean... If you want to... You could cover... You know... Right there.” He makes a slight gesture with his hand in the direction of her crotch.

“What? So I would cover my pussy?”

“I’m just offering my hat, so that...”

“You think I should be ashamed of my pussy? Is that what you are saying? You think I’m horrified by the idea that it is exposed and that you can see it?”

“No, no, I don’t mean that at all.”

“You know, generations of people have tried convincing women that their body is shameful and that it should be covered and hidden at all times. That is a harmful and unhealthy perspective.”

A look of panic starts forming on Robin’s face.

“I assure you that it is not my intention to make you feel uncomfortable. I am aware of the negative attitudes that some people harbour about nudity and the display of genitalia in a nonsexual setting. You are free to... er... remain unclothed for as long as you wish. I withdraw my offer of a garment.”

“Thank you. But now I’m a bit suspicious. This isn’t an attempt at making me parade around naked, so you can ogle me, is it?”

“Oh no ma’am. Here, let me show you.” He pulls out a manual from his backpack, and opens it after finding a particular bookmark. After sifting through a few paragraphs, he points to a certain sentence.

“See, it says: “During the investigation of camping and backpacking violations, you must ensure that the visitor does not interfere with the investigation. You must instruct them to remain within sight at all times, until such point that you have gone through each violation with them, and if necessary, delivered every written warning or citation commensurate with the severity of the violations, as defined in sections II.a.3 through II.b.5.”

Elise smiles. This ranger is not only a strict follower of the rulebook, he’s actually carrying the rulebook with him everywhere he goes. He seems incredibly young; she thinks he’s probably nineteen or twenty years old. He looks like a nice person, but still socially awkward, and without much experience dealing with strangers.

“How long have you been a ranger?”

Robin is taken aback by the question. “I have been a park ranger for nine weeks ma’am. But I was also a volunteer ranger for 4 years before that, and a junior camp counsellor for the National Park Service for 6 years.”

“But you’ve only been on solo wilderness duty for a few weeks, then. You couldn’t have been sent on this mission without going through Backpacking Inspection Trainings I and II. Each one of them takes two weeks to complete.”

Robin is surprised that she knows so much about the inner workings of the Park Service.

“You are correct, ma’am. This is my first solo mission. But I’ve performed many with more senior rangers, and you can be certain that I am doing nothing out of the ordinary.”

Elise smiles. “Oh, so you mean that you regularly hang out with naked women?”

Robin blushes. “No, no, I mean that I am only following the standard procedure, which allows you to contest any of the violations that I have inventoried.”

“Ah. Well, we should probably head out to the camp, then.”

“Indeed. Please follow me.”

Robin takes a couple of steps in the direction of where he knows her camp is.

“Mr Kimball?”

“Yes?”

“If I’m not mistaken, the rulebook states that I must, and I quote, ‘remain within sight at all times’. If you walk ahead of me, I am by definition no longer within sight.”

Robin knew of the rule, but had chosen not to apply it, lest he be accused of wanting to ogle her on the way to the campsite.

“I, I.. er... yes, that’s true.”

“So shouldn’t you be walking behind me?”

“Yes, technically, I should. It’s just that I thought, you know...”

“Yes?”

“... that if you’re ahead of me, maybe you... you won’t feel comfortable.”

“You thought I would be uncomfortable having you stare at my butt while we walk to my camp?”

“Er... something like that, yes.”

Elise looks at Robin sternly. She takes a deep breath before continuing:

“I have already explained to you that I do not care whether I have clothes on or not in front of you, Mr Kimball. Your attitude with regards to my state of undress suggests that you think I should somehow be ashamed of my body.”

“No, no, that’s not...”

“Let me finish. Your apparent concern for my so-called modesty is entirely misguided. From now on, you must act as if you were unaware of my nudity. Is that understood?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“I will let you complete your inspection, review all the rulebook violations, issue all your citations, but I don’t want to hear anything about me having to be somehow hidden from your gaze, or witness you looking away from me, or make comments about my appearance. You will address me as if I were fully clothed.”

“I understand. I apologize.”

“Good. I will walk ahead of you. And while I do that, what will you do?”

“I will follow you?”

“Will you look at me, or will you look away?”

“I will be looking at you.”

“Will you be staring at my butt the whole way?”

“Absolutely. I mean.... No! I...”

“I am just pulling your leg, Mr Kimball. You don’t have to stare at my butt.”

Robin sighs in relief. He has completely lost control of the situation. As she starts walking, she tells him with a smile: “You’re of course welcome to admire it.”

Robin feels relieved that Elise is willing to lighten up the situation. He is starting to feel nervous. He had thought that by following the rulebook to the letter, he would stay out of trouble, but evidently, even the rulebook requires some flexibility. He needs to start improvising a little. Otherwise Elise may choose to file a complaint against him—and strictly following the rules isn’t necessarily going to work out in his favour, especially on his first solo mission.

“There we are. This is my camp. What is the first violation?”

“Let me pull out my notebook. Ah, yes, the first infraction—it’s not actually a violation, just an infraction, because I can only give you a verbal warning. It’s the fact that your wilderness permit is not visible from outside your backpack.”

“That is true, it’s right here in this pocket. There it is.”

“Yes, thank you... In the future, it’s better if you leave it visible, so that we can check your camp, and then move on in case you’re not there. If I can’t see the permit, then I need to come looking for you, wherever you might be. It’s in the rulebook.”

“I will leave it visible next time. But where’s the fun in that?”

“What do you mean?”

“You would not have pulled a naked woman out of the lake if I hadn’t left the permit in the pocket, no?” Elise looks mischievously at Robin, who blushes.

“Oh. Ah. I suppose so.”

“I’m pulling your leg again there, Mr Kimball. Do proceed.”

“Ah, I see. Well, the next item is that your tent is less than 100 feet from the water.”

“It is? It looks pretty far from it. Are you sure it’s less than 100 feet?”

“I measured it two different ways, and both times it fell short.”

“By how much?”

“The first measurement was 94 feet, and the other 97 feet.”

“That sounds incredibly close to 100 feet. Do you mind if we take another measurement?”

“Not at all. I was going to show you how I made it. I have the tape measure right here.”

“You took a 100-foot tape measure with you? I’m impressed.”

“It’s actually 30 feet, but I use pebbles as markers. So the closest point to the water is... this corner of your tent here. Let’s unroll the tape measure. Follow me.”

“You mean: follow ME?”

“Yes, yes, of course. I’ll follow you.”

“Let’s go.”

Elise starts walking down the same path they followed on the way to the campsite. Robin calls her:

“Ms Preston, hold on! You’re not taking the straightest path. It will be even longer.”

“Oh, right. What’s the shortest path then?”

“It goes down here, past that fallen tree, then through that bush here, and over the boulder behind it, then...”

“Mr Kimball, aren’t you overdoing it here? You really went through bushes and over rocks just to measure the linear distance between my camp and the shoreline?”

“Er... yes. It needs to be the shortest path. Any other way would overestimate the distance. It would defeat the purpose. Look, it’s not that far. Once you pass under that fallen tree and step over that boulder, it’ll be a straight line to the water’s edge.”

“Under that dead tree and over the boulder behind it? OK, let’s do it.”

The trunk of the dead tree hangs about three feet above the ground. It’s too low to crouch, so the only way is to crawl on all fours. Elise drops to her hands and knees and starts crawling underneath the trunk. She knows exactly what view she’s giving him, with her butt in the air. She stops, turns her head around, and notices that Robin is still standing.

“Mr Kimball?”

“Yes?”

“Aren’t you following?”

“I was just waiting for you to... I mean, I’m right behind you!” He immediately comes down on all fours and starts crawling up to her. To demonstrate that he’s sensitive to her earlier request, he quickly catches up to her, ignoring the fact that, because of her pose, her butt cheeks are spread apart. When he reaches her, his head is right behind her butt. He can see her pussy lips slightly spread apart, and her anus. A part of his mind tells him to look away, but he remembers her admonition about acting normally. So he stares straight ahead. Elise stops, turns her head back; she is satisfied that he almost has his head up again her butt, and is looking straight ahead. She asks:

“Which way do I go now?”

“Continue straight ahead, then climb over the rock.”

After crawling under the fallen tree, they both get up, brush the dirt off their knees and hands, and get ready for climbing.

“I’m going to have a hard time climbing this without shoes. Do you think you could hold my foot in place?”

“Of course, maybe you can place it here, on this ledge?”

“No, I think that will hurt. I am going to put it higher. Here. It’s flatter.” She places her foot on a ledge two feet above the ground. “Can you hold it in place?”

She knows she can climb this boulder easily but she wants to give Robin a taste of what happens when one follows rulebooks too closely. She could probably insist that she pick up some clothes, at least some shoes, but she wants to torment him at little. She knows she looks quite nice naked, so she surmises that he’s enjoying the situation, at least visually. There’s something adorable about his state of embarrassment.

“Okay Mr Kimball, please hold my foot with one hand and push on my butt with the other.”

“You want me to put my hand on... er... Okay.... I’m ready.” He now has one hand on her foot and the other hand on her butt.

“Uuuuuuuh” she pretends to push hard when she lifts herself up. She waits for Robin’s hand to provide some lift as he pushes into the soft flesh of her buttocks. After a little bit of help, she is now standing on the ledge, with her butt hovering inches above his forehead.

“I’m going to place my other foot here, and pull myself up.”

As she says this, she lifts her right thigh, spreading her legs open, giving Robin a close up view of her labia again, but from below.

“Can you push down on to my heel to make sure I don’t slip?”

“Of course. There. Go ahead.”

As he holds on to her heel, Robin looks straight up between her legs. He is so close he sees the clitoral hood and the opening of her vagina.

Elise pushes herself up, but pretends to lack strength, so she drops her weight down and plants her pussy straight onto Robin’s nose.

“Oh I’m sorry, are you okay?”

Robin lowers his head a little to put some space between him and Elise’s genitals.

“Yes, it’s nothing, maybe I can also push this time around.”

“That’s a great idea. I may have overestimated my strength. Can you push with both hands this time?”

“Yes, of course.”

Robin removes his hand from Elise’s heel, and places both of them lightly on the outside of her butt cheeks.

“Ready?”

“Er, no. I’m a bit concerned that you don’t have a good grip. It feels like your hands could slip and I may fall. Can you place your hands more firmly on my butt, closer to the middle?”

“You mean here?”

“Yes, with your thumbs even closer to the butt crack. Yes, there. Can you squeeze to make sure you have a good grip?”

Robin squeezes Elise’s soft buttocks to prove that his hands are in the right location.

“Is that good?”

“Yes, can you hold on to them tight?”

Robin digs his fingers firmly into the cheeks.

“Can you shake your hands a bit to make sure they don’t lose their grips?”

“You want me to shake my hands?”

“Yes, you should see my butt jiggling.”

“Er... Okay.”

Robin follows Elise’s instructions and moves his palms left and right while holding on to her buttcheeks. They feel soft, and he can see the skin ripple all the way around her hips.

“Is that good?”

“Yes, I feel safe now. You can push me up.”

Robin pushes Elise up and she lifts herself until she reaches the top of the boulder, with Robin standing on the ground looking directly up between her legs. She turns around, and finds him staring intently. She was going to scold him if he had been looking away, but since wasn’t, she thinks it best to compliment him.

“Thank you so much for helping me. I’m going to reach down and help you.”

“It’s very kind of you, but I think it will be simpler if I climb up on my own.”

“You are sure? How are you going to hold on while you have the tape measure in your hand?”

“Oh yeah, I forgot. Can you hold on to my hand while I step on the boulder?”

Robin grabs her hand and he feels a strong grip while she almost single handedly lifts him up. He wonders how she could have had such difficulty going up given how strong and balanced she feels. Was she pretending to be weak so that he had to help her out? Did she actually want him to put his hands on her butt? Why did she ask for him to jiggle her buttcheeks? Did she purposefully fall back and land her crotch on his face? He has definitely lost all control of the situation.

As he reaches the top of the boulder, he finds himself standing only an inch away from Elise. After releasing his hand, she wraps her arm around him as if to help him maintain his balance. Her left breast is pressed against the side of his body.

“Are you good? Can I let go of you now?”

“Er, yes. I’m good.”

“Wow, Mr. Kimball, look at that gorgeous view. You found a great viewing spot here. I wish I had a camera with me. Well, I do, but I’m not yet allowed to retrieve it, is that right Mr. Kimball?”

“Well... no... but I’m happy to loan you my smartphone if you want.”

“Oh, that’s very nice of you. Since you are here, do you mind taking the photo yourself? Then I would be in it. I can share it with my friends. I rarely have pictures of myself on my solo expeditions.”

“But don’t you first want to... I mean... of course, let me turn it on.”

Elise smiles. It’s difficult for Robin to come to grips with the idea that she actually enjoys being naked, and wants to be photographed naked. She’s spent half her life going to watering holes, hot springs, nude beaches, and clothing-optional saunas. She hopes that he will at least come to realize that being in the buff is nothing to be ashamed of.

Zenbakia
Zenbakia
27 Followers