Camp Inspection Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Robin? I’m concerned that your nose is a bit dry, and it hurts a bit when you rub it against my perineum. Would it be okay if you used your mouth?”

Robin stops rubbing for a second. There is no more doubt in his mind now. She wants him to lick her pussy. It’s time for him to take control of the game.

“I think I have a better idea.”

Elise has been waiting for this moment. She cannot believe how long he has played along while maintaining the illusion that she was only undergoing a routine camp inspection. She stands up, takes a step back, and pulls him up after extending a helping hand.

“What is your idea?”

“If you’re still concerned about the dirt in the folds of your... labia, I might have a better solution.”

“I’m all ears.”

“There is a surefire way to clean your perineal area. But it requires some assistance from you.”

“This sounds appealing. What should I do?”

“Well, I have brought an implement that is ideally suited. It has a balanced pH. In fact, it matches your vagina’s. So you need not fear any infection or discomfort.”

“Great! What is this ‘implement’ of yours?”

“Well, it’s... my penis.”

Elise is relieved. He’s finally responding to her teasing.

“Ah yes. I was hoping you would bring it up. I mean... the penis itself is already up. I was hoping that you would bring up the subject of your penis.”

“You were?”

“Yes.”

She walks up to him, and brings the palm of her hands underneath his shaft and starts caressing it. Robin opens his eyes wide.

“It’s because I feel a bit responsible for your predicament.”

She now moves the index finger of her hand around his glans, while the other hand reaches down to his scrotum, which she gently fondles.

“I hope you were not indisposed by all the visual stimulation that I unwittingly provided.”

“Not at all. The stimulation was most agreeable.”

“Good. But it was foolish of me not to anticipate the reaction it may cause... right here” as she says it, she lightly squeezes his shaft. His legs are about to buckle. Her touch feels wonderful. He’s about to moan when she suddenly releases him.

“But let’s get back to the topic of cleaning my nether regions. I’m really glad you brought this... implement with you.”

“Well, truth be told, I never leave without it. But for it to work, you must follow my precise instructions.”

“Of course. I will follow them to the letter. Haven’t I been doing so all along?”

“You have indeed. I’m going to lie down, and you will straddle me across my hips, then crouch down.”

“Shall I face you, or face away?”

“Face me. Once you have lowered yourself, you will bend your torso forward, and slide your hips backwards.”

Elise complies.

“Like this?”

“Perfect. As you slide back, you will feel something between your legs. That’s my cleaning implement. You will feel it enter your vagina. That’s normal. Once it is inside your vagina, and to ensure the cleaning is thorough, you will need to move back and forth in slow motion.”

Elise complies. She cannot wait to get Robin’s cock in her pussy. But she also wants to enjoy these last moments where they pretend not to be about to fuck. She slowly lowers herself, inch by inch, until she feels his tip at the entrance of her vagina. She waits a few seconds, takes a deep breath, and pushes down. She feels his rock hard penis entering her, sliding all the way in one motion. Her body is in overdrive. She starts to move up and down—from feeling his cock tight against her cervix, to pulling it almost entirely out, with only the glans inside her. Every stroke is performed deliberately, in slow motion. She wants to ride him wildly, but prefers to follow his instructions literally. She loves the way he has taken control of the situation, even though he still pretends that they’re not really fucking.

“Robin?”

“Yes?”

“This feels so incredibly good. There is so much warmth emanating from your penis. I think I may lose control of myself.”

“This is good. It’s supposed to feel this way. But you must not lose control.”

“What if I feel like going faster?”

“You must hold off. Follow the rhythm of my hands on your hips.”

“Oh yes, pull me closer to you, like that. It feels even better.”

Robin maintains a steady rhythm for a few minutes. Elise is coming ever so closer to a climax, but she would need to move a little faster to get over the edge. She enjoys Robin’s control too much to give in to the temptation. She drops her torso forward and kisses him.

“Mmmmmmmh.”

“Is that okay? Can I kiss you during the cleaning?”

“Of course. This actually helps.”

“It does? How so?”

“Well, the full cleaning effect is reached when I’m able to release an agent inside your vagina. It will fully clear your vulva of any potential contaminants.”

“Oooooh, I see. Does it help if I scratch your chest like this?”

“Aaaaah. Yes. Yes, it does.”

“How about if I bite your earlobe?”

“Mmmmmh. Yes! It’s definitely working.”

“What if I clench my vaginal muscles, like this, does it help?”

“Fuck! Fuck! How do you... it’s... incredible...”

“Shhhh. Just feel it.”

“Elise, it’s too much! I’m going to cum!”

“I know, Robin. I am too.”

“My god... my god... Elise!”

As their orgasms erupt, she grinds herself against his pelvis to maximize her pleasure. He feels the thick, sticky cum travelling through his penis, erupting with force into her, coating her insides. Both of them close their eyes and grip each other tight, breathless, as the first wave continues building up. When it peaks, Elise bites Robin’s neck; he responds by grabbing her buttcheeks with his whole hands. As the next swells of pleasure rush through their bodies, they roll on the ground frantically, sucking on each other’s lips, until they find themselves panting, covered in sand.

Elise is the first to catch her breath.

“Holy fuck, Robin. That was amazing. But... when do you need to go back to the valley?”

Robin smiles. He lifts his head, looks at Elise, and kisses her.

“Something tells me you already know the answer.”

“You’re damn right. You don’t need to be back until 8 pm, and you’re staying here with me until then.”

“My plan exactly.”