Camp Inspection Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“OK it’s on. Where do you want me to take the photo?”

“Let’s see. Okay, go to that end of the boulder, I’ll go to the low end here and you make sure lake is in the background.”

She moves back a couple of steps, opens her arms wide as if welcoming the world and says:

“There, take the photo!”

“I’m taking photos, but it’s either focussing on you or the background. It doesn’t give me the full depth of field. Which part should be in focus, you or the background?”

“Me of course. The lake is the decor. I need to be in focus.”

“Okay let me try that again.”

“Are you sure I’m in focus?”

“It’s difficult to tell. I click on you on the screen, and that’s supposed to focus on you, but it’s hard to see. It’s quite bright today.”

“Well, can you zoom in and make sure it’s focussing on me?”

“Yes, sure, let me zoom in. Yes, it looks like you’re in focus.”

“What are you focussing on?”

“On you.”

“But specifically? What part?”

“Oh well, I... er... kind of zoom on your face.”

“Then my feet may be completely blurry. I want you to zoom to the middle.”

“Okay...”

“Yes. Zoom in the middle, so it’s less likely that a part of my body will be blurry. In fact, do this: I want you to be able to see my pubic hair clearly. If it looks blurry, it’s not focussed. So tap on my pussy, zoom on it, and if it’s sharp, then you can zoom back out and retake the photo.”

“Oh, I see. Mmmmh, well, it looks pretty sharp to me.”

“You are sure? Can you take a few shots and bring them to me?”

“Er... yes, hold on.”

Robin seems to zoom using his smartphone and take a few photos. He then walks up to her and shows her.

“See, look, you can see the curls pretty well.”

“Oh yes, very nice!”

“You see sometimes, it doesn’t focus quite well and it doesn’t look as distinctly bushy, but most of the time it’s quite clear. You can see beads of sweat on your hips here, and a little beauty mark here between your thighs.”

“An astute observation. You take great pussy pictures, by the way, Mr Kimball. Do you do that a lot?”

“Me? arrumph... no, I wouldn’t say so.” Robin’s never been asked to take a photo of a naked body. In high school, he was told many times that it was not a good idea, in this day and age, to do so. He always wondered what the previous generation thought of it, having grown up without smartphones and high speed internet. Evidently, this forty-year old woman did not give it a second thought.

Robin goes back to his side of the boulder and takes photos of Elise posing with the lake in the background. She can see him follow the procedure: focus on her, zoom in on the pussy to make sure it’s in focus, then zoom out, and take the full photo. Afterwards, she sees him review the photos, and bring her the results.

“Look, if I zoom in on your... your... groin area? You can see that it’s in focus.”

“Wow, that’s perfect. Thank you so much for indulging me.”

She gives him a quick hug. Before pulling away completely, she rests her hands on his hips and looks straight up at him.

“Mr Kimball?”

“Yes?”

“Will you delete the photos after you send them to me?”

“Of course. Of course. I will let you delete them yourself.”

“That’s very considerate. Tell you what: I won’t delete the pussy photos. I’ll copy the full-body ones to my phone, but you’re welcome to keep the close-up ones. Only you will know whose pussy it is.”

“Really? You are sure?”

“Absolutely. You are fun to hang out with. Aren’t you having a good time?”

“I... I am... Yes. But, I’m at work!”

“Oh, I didn’t mean to accuse you of not being focussed on your work. I understand that you are at work. Speaking of which, let’s continue this measurement. Woah, I can’t go down this way. It’s too steep and slippery. You’re going to have to go down first. I’ll hold the measuring tape.”

Robin jumps down elegantly from the boulder, and offers his hand to guide her down. She crouches and spreads her knees open a little to maximise balance. Robin now has a full view of the underside of her vulva. She can see him fighting the urge to look away. Her stern warning earlier seems to have accomplished its goal: he maintains eye contact regardless of how exposed she is.

“I’m going to sit here and slide down little by little, okay? There isn’t much for me to hold on to. The rock is too smooth, especially without shoes and rubber soles. Can you stay right there? Please catch me if I slide.”

She extends her legs out while keeping them apart. She pushes on her hands, lifts her butt up, and slides down a few inches at a time. Her hips are coming down the slope little by little and approaching Robin’s eyes, who are staring directly up her body, with direct line of sight over her pussy, between her breast, and up to her chin. Seeing that he is in a position to catch her, Elise pretends to suddenly lose her grip, by pushing herself up more than necessary.

“Oops! Please catch me!”

While she is sliding down, she also lifts her legs so that they come over Robin’s shoulders and her crotch comes in contact with his neck. While she was coming down, he placed his hands under her butt cheeks and lifted her hips up enough to prevent her from scratching her skin against the rock. His mouth is now just a few inches from her perineum.

“Oops I’m sorry. That wasn’t a very elegant slide. But please hold on to me. I’m afraid to fall.”

“What should I do?” Robin’s mouth is so close to her pussy that he feels like he’s talking to it.

“We need to find our balance again. I’m going to prop myself up from the rock and you’re going to balance me on your shoulders. You think you can do that?”

“Yes, I can lift you up and then bring you down.”

“Please don’t bring me down until I’m sure it will be safe. You’re quite tall and I don’t want to hurt myself.”

“Of course, of course.”

“OK, I’m pushing myself up, and... now lift me up!”

Elise’s torso comes up and her belly makes contact with Robin’s forehead, blocking his view in the process. She wraps her arms around his head and places her hands on the back of his neck. At the same time, he pushes her butt up so that she doesn’t slide down and she takes advantage of his strength to lift her thighs and wrap them around his neck. Her pussy is now tight against his chin and her belly pushes his hat off his head. It tumbles behind him.

“Mmmhfm mfffhm!”

“Sorry, I need to tuck my belly, otherwise I can’t hear you.” She shimmies until Robin’s mouth is no longer pressed against her pubic hair. He asks:

“Are you ok? Do you want to come down?”

“No! You can’t see where you would drop me. This spot is too dangerous. I think you need to drop me near the water.”

“Okay, but how do we get there, I can’t see anything!”

“Are you sure you can’t see anything? What do you see right now?”

“I see... your belly button.”

“Oh, let me guide you then. Take two short steps back. Turn around clockwise ninety degrees. A bit more. Now, take a step forward, but make sure you don’t step on your hat that is a little to the right of you. Yes, that’s good. You’re clear. Take a step forward. Another one. We’re about five feet away. Continue... A bit more... There! We’re near the water now. Let’s think about how you will bring me down. How about you go down on your knees. There. Slooooowly. Now, very slowly bend forward, very slowly, just like that. I’m going to drop my arms on the ground, but keep holding me tight so that I don’t fall backwards.”

Her arms are extended behind her back, with her palm on the ground, while he’s kneeled in front of her. Her legs are still wrapped around his neck. From his vantage point, he can only see her torso, with her breasts pulled to the side by gravity.

“OK, I’m not sure this was the best way to come down, but let’s see if I can get off. I’m going to slide my legs down around your shoulders slowly.”

Elise pulls her thighs apart, once more revealing the inner folds of her pussy to Robin, who has now been inhaling a mixture of sweat and vaginal secretions for the last five minutes. When her knees reach his elbows, her legs are wide open. He can see the hood of her clitoris, the entrance to her vagina, the glistening inner labia, her perineum, and most of her intergluteal cleft.

“OK, now bring me down slowly.”

With his hands still holding her hips, and his elbows supporting her legs, Robin drops Elise’s weight down slowly, until her shoulder blades make contact with the ground. Her butt and lower back rest on his thighs—still providing him with an intimate view of her vulva. Elise lets a deep sigh.

“Aaah, I feel better now. I was afraid we might fall. Thank you for helping me down this rock. Can you scooch back and let my back lay on the ground?”

Robin complies, and after a few motions backwards, Elise’s entire back is now against the ground, with only her legs still held by his elbow. While he’s trying to place her feet down on the ground, she exclaims:

“Oh crap!”

“What’s the problem?”

“I think there is dirt in the wrong place. I feel it down there. I’m worried because I don’t want it to cause an infection.”

“You have dirt... er... down there?”

“Yeah, and I don’t want to brush it off or touch it with my hands. They may be carrying germs. Do you mind taking a look?”

“Sure.”

Robin lets Elise’s feet drop on the ground, with her knees still bent, and her legs spread out. He bends forward and approaches his head to her pussy to inspect closely — this time with her explicit approval.

“Ah, yes, I see a bit of grey dust on your outer lips, close to the perineum. You probably picked it up when you slid down that boulder earlier. Do you want me to brush it off?”

“No! Your hands have been touching the ground. We were on all fours when we crawled under the tree trunk.”

“Oh. Right. What do we do?”

“Maybe you can blow on it? Maybe that will be enough to clean it?”

“I can try.”

“Hold on. Let me stand up. It will be easier for you to blow if I’m not lying on the ground.”

Elise comes to a standing position, while he stays kneeling. She places herself in front of him, spreads her feet wide, and tells him:

“Okay, try to blow the dust away?”

“Sure.”

“So... is it coming off?”

“Well, I don’t think so. It’s silicate, so it is not going to come off without some rubbing.”

“Mr Kimball?”

“Yes?”

“Would it inconvenience you if you could... ahem... try to remove the dirt without using your hands? I’m thinking you could use something that has not touched the ground. Maybe your nose?”

“You would like me to try to remove the dirt with my nose?”

“Yes. I know it’s a bit unorthodox, but I would feel much better if I didn’t have dirt stuck to my vulva, given that I can get no medical attention if there is an infection.”

“Could you maybe wash it in the lake?”

“Like you said, it’s not going to come off without some rubbing. So I could go in the lake, but it would not completely clean it. I really don’t want to have to worry about it. Please help me.”

“Okay, I’ll give it a try.”

Robin moves his head underneath her groin, places his nose between her labia, and starts rubbing gently.

“Mmmh, I don’t think you’re in the right spot.”

“It’s not easy to reach the back of the vulva with my nose from this angle. Do you mind crouching a little lower and spreading your legs a bit more?”

“Like this?”

“It’s better, but the root of my nose is now hitting against your mons. My nose isn’t that long.”

“Okay, I think we need to try another position. Please lie down.”

“On the ground?”

“Yes, on your back.”

Robin complies.

“I’m going to squat over you, so that you can have better access to my perineum.”

“Okay... I’m ready.”

“Let me think. Should I be facing towards your head, or towards your feet?”

“I think you should face towards my feet, so I ran rub backwards with my nose, and push the dirt away from your vagina, instead of towards it.”

“Great idea. Thank you for thinking about these details, Mr Kimball.”

“Not at all.”

Elise places her feet on both sides of Robin’s ears, and squats until her groin makes contact with his nose. She feels him rubbing gently. The sexual tension had been mounting throughout their encounter, but she is now afraid to lose all control. She can feel her juices dripping from her vagina and coating his nose. She is tempted to sit on him and rub her clit all over his face, but restrains herself. She needs a distraction. She quickly finds one. Since Robin is lying on the ground, the pole in his pants is unmistakable.

“Mr Kimball!”

“Yes?”

“I think you have an erection.”

“Me? No, no, of course not.”

“I’m pretty sure you do.”

She reaches out with her hand and places it on his crotch. She can feel his hard penis constrained within his slacks.

“See, you’re clearly aroused.”

“Er... it’s just that...”

Elise stands up and unstradles him. He pushes himself up and brushes the dirt off his slacks, taking the opportunity to adjust them so that the bulge may look less apparent.

“I don’t know what to think now. You had your nose in my pussy, and you developed a hard-on. I’m worried that you think this is some sort of sexual play, and that you’re enjoying it at my expense.”

“No! No at all! It’s nothing. It’s just that... er... “

“I don’t know about it being nothing, Mr Kimball. It seemed pretty hard to me. Oh, and look, there is even a stain.”

“What? That? It’s just sweat!”

“I don’t think so. You look very aroused, so it’s most likely seminal fluid.”

Elise takes a step forward towards him.

“That type of stain is going to elicit some questions at the ranger station. I’m starting to feel bad about this. I don’t want you to get in trouble Mr Kimball, because you’ve been quite helpful. I’ll help you out: I have brought some special biodegradable soap that is designed for use in nature. All you need to do is rub some of the soap on the stain and we’ll let it dry. It’s so warm and sunny here that it will probably dry in 15 minutes.”

“Oh, thank you, but I don’t think that’s what it is...”

“Well, the best way to know is to take the pants off and see if your underwear has a stain in the same location.”

“But! I can’t take my pants off here!”

“Why not?”

“Because... because I’m at work. I can’t take my clothes off while I’m at work.”

“That’s true, but you are entitled to 10 minutes of rest per hour. Given that it took you 2.5 hours at least to come from the trailhead, you’ve accumulated 25 minutes of rest time.”

“But I can’t take my pants off while in uniform. There are strict rules about that.”

“That is correct. However, the only parts of the uniform that are official are the hat and the shirt with your name badge. If you take these two off and put them away, you would be neither working nor in uniform. You can wash your pants at your leisure.”

“How do you know all this?”

“Ah, Mr Kimball, I should probably tell you that I used to be a Park Ranger.”

“You were? Where?”

“In this very park. Now take this hat, shirt, and pants off while I go get the soap.”

She goes back to her backpack and retrieves the small packet of soap. When she gets back, she finds Robin standing in the same location, the only difference being that he had put his hat back on.

“Why didn’t you remove your pants?”

“It’s just that... I’m not sure...”

“Are you ashamed of your body?”

“No! That’s not it...”

“Then take them off. You want me to take them off for you?”

Elise steps up to him, and before he has time to object, she unbuckles the belt, unbuttons the pants, and pulls them down.

“I should probably remove my boots first.”

“Ah yes, I may have missed a step here.”

“It’s okay, I’ll do that.”

Elise watches him remove his boots, and his pants. He neatly folds them and places them on a rock.

“OK, give me the shirt and hat now.”

While he unbuttons his shirt, Elise notices that his erection is stretching his underwear to the point there is a gap between the waistband and his waist.

“It looks like your underwear has an even larger stain. You must be incredibly aroused. You should wash it at the same time.”

“But, I don’t think...”

“No more arguing now. Give me the shirt, take the underwear off and go wash it with the rest.”

He hands over the shirt and the hat, then drops his underwear. His massive erection becomes visible to Elise. She realizes she’s probably been torturing the poor guy. He must have been aroused from the minute she got out of the water. Maybe that’s why he tried to face away from her at the very beginning. As soon as his briefs are off, Robin holds them in front of his crotch. He then turns around and starts walking into the lake.”

“Hold on.”

“Yes?”

“Turn around and face me.”

Robin looks at her quizzically, while still covering his penis with the stained underwear. Elise walks down to the shore until she stands only a foot away from him.

“You’ve been quite the gentleman. You’ve made me feel perfectly at ease. It’s only fair that you should feel equally comfortable. “

“Oh, thank you, but I am totally comfortable.”

“Then you should not be hiding any part of your body.”

“Oh, that. No, no, I am not covering anything.”

“Then what is this?” She points to his underwear.

Robin slowly brings his arms to his side. He does feel embarrassed by the fact that he’s standing in front of a guest, naked, with an erect penis. But she’s lectured him enough about not acting self-consciously and he knows she will not tolerate any censorship, no matter how justified he thinks he is at applying it to himself.

“Ah, that’s better. Wow, you have quite the body there, Mr Kimball.”

“Thank you.”

“But you’re a little pale, especially around your waist. A bit of sun will be good for you.”

Robin blushes. “Well, I should get going with the wash.”

He picks up his folded pants, turns around and takes a few steps into the shallow water of the lake. Elise watches him, as he bends forward and starts scrubbing his pants and underwear with her biodegradable soap. He’s quite muscular, and his body is lean; she can see the detailed shape of his muscles. She’s quite aroused herself. She brings her fingers to her slit and feels the warmth. She moves her index finger up and down her labia a few times, and finds out she’s still dripping. She’d love some release, but she’s not sure how to proceed. Robin is about twenty years younger, and she won’t go further in the sexual games unless he shows some initiative. Until now, he’s looked like a deer in the proverbial headlights.

While he’s washing the clothes, Robin thinks back at the sequence of events. He cannot deny that Elise has stepped into sexual territory with him. He can still feel the smell of her arousal on his face; his nose is still covered in her vaginal secretions. He should have taken the hint a long time ago. He wants to find a way to turn the situation around, but he still has a lingering doubt that she is not actually coming on to him.

After a couple of minutes, he comes out of the lake holding his pants and underwear. He places them next to the rest of his clothes.

“Thank you for the soap, Ms Preston.”

“I think you should call me Elise.”

“Elise. It’s a beautiful name. I’m Robin.”

“Robin. Are your clothes all clean now?”

“Indeed. And while they’re drying, I’m thinking we could go back to trying to clean the little bit of dirt between your legs.”

Elise looks at him with interest. Has he finally taken the hint?

“That’s right. We should go back to that. Where were we?”

“I was lying down and you were crouching over me.”

“Yes, I remember now. I noticed your erection.”

“You did. You shouldn’t let it distract you.”

Elise chuckles as his erection is undeniably more distracting now, as he stands naked in front of her.

“Let’s get back into position.”

Robin lays on his back, and Elise brings her pussy down to his face, where he resumes rubbing with his nose.