Camp Little Creek Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All good. Now I know what it's like to be your shirt. Ha." What the fuck was that?! That was the best response my loser brain could come up with? How the fuck does that statement even make sense? Was it supposed to be a joke? I may be a little shy, but that was bad. This boy has taken a hold over my head.

"Oh, yeah. I guess, right?" Cody played along, sparing me the social consequences of my awkward delivery.

After a quick speech on tomorrow's agenda, Luke waved us all goodnight.

"One hour to settle in, then it's lights out. If you didn't catch it earlier, the bathroom is just out back, down the stairs. See you in the morning, boys."

Luke ducked into his room, seemingly for the night.

I finally came across my pajamas. Unreal. Every pair was completely wet. No way could I comfortably sleep in them. Was I truly comfortable to sleep in my boxers on the first night with these dillweeds? With Cody?

I looked around to see the same nervous response. All other six boys were frantically getting changed inside their sleeping bags. But not Cody. Cody, like me, looked over the room. What was he doing?

Cody's attention turned to me. He seemed ... nervous?

"Hey, ugh, Henry. I want to get in pajamas, but I dunno. A room full of guys, I think I wanna get changed somewhere.. private? You brave enough to face the rain and come with me to the bathroom? That way you can get changed, too."

"Yeah, that's cool. Why PJ's are fucked, though. You don't happen to have a spare?"

"Shit, uh, let me check." Cody's head ducked behind the rail, before popping back out again, like a little groundhog. "Sorry. This is it for me, too."

Fuck.

"No, it's fine. Let's just run. I'm tired of being wet."

We pranced through the rain, and into the washroom, where a few other campers were getting ready. The bathroom's interior was bigger than it looked. Six stalls, four showers, four sinks. It didn't smell amazing, and one of the two lightbulbs had burnt out, but overall, it beats an outhouse.

Cody ducked into a stall, and closed the door behind him. I checked myself out in the mirror. Everything looks good. Still kind skinny. Still kinda short. Chubby cheeks, hazel eyes. Average looking, but chicks dig that, right? My sunken eyes gave away my late-night gaming escapades. Shit. Whatever, maybe I'll finally get some proper shut-eye without worrying about the enemy Nexus.

In the reflection, I saw under the stall. All of Cody's clothes were dropped unto the concrete floor. His shirt. His- his pants. No way. His briefs. His black, tight, Calvin Klein briefs. Right there. No more than a few feet away from me. All day today, that underwear was holding his-

I splashed water on myself. Fuck, fuck. Fuck. Get a hold of yourself.

Cody emerged from the bathroom, wearing loose, plaid fleece pajama bottoms and a white cotton muscle shirt. I wouldn't go so far as to say he was completely chiseled, but it was clear he played some kind of sport. Pretty solid definition. Clear biceps, sturdy triceps. The kind that you could lay your head into and let go.

I let out a sigh.

"What?" Asked Cody. Shit, shit, shit. I was blatantly checking him out.

"No, it's just- I have the same pants. Back home, I mean." Nailed it, what a save.

"Oh, yeah. Super comfy, right?" He reaffirmed.

"Yeah, bro. Like wearing a cloud."

"Oh, yeah? Are we 'bros' now?" He teased.

I just chuckled. Don't make things weird, Henry. You're cooler than this.

After a sprint back, we were finally tucked in, and ready for bed. Luke came out, saw every boy snuggled into their sleeping bag, and nodded affirmingly.

"Goodnight, gentlemen. See you in the morning."

"Goodnight, Luke." We all replied in unison. Culty.

As I closed my eyes, I felt something drop unto my sleeping bag. I reached over, fumbling my way in the dark. My hand reached it, feeling a dry piece of cloth. I used my other hand to peel it open.

Cody's underwear. Maybe underwear for tomorrow. Clean underwear.

I wasn't about to do what I was going to do, was I?

Who cares? Nobody will know. It'll just be quick, just so see if I should drop it on the floor, or toss it back up. Come to think of it, why was dry underwear even hanging off of Cody's railing to begin with?

Nobody's watching. It's pitch black. Fuck it.

With one fell swoop, I yanked the briefs into my face, and inhaled.

Worn. Cody's freshly worn briefs. It smelled like sweat. Just a nice, strong musk. The kind of musk you get from running around all day. These must have been the same ones I watched him drop unto the stall floor.

And they were in my face.

I wasn't disgusted. I wasn't repulsed. I- No. I wasn't turned on by this. I was just curious about whether they were worn by him today or not. That's all. Harmless curiosity.

"Goodnight, Henry."

No.

I looked up, seeing a dim light beaming down on me, a headlamp used for reading. Cody. I didn't see the beam, probably due to the face that his briefs were in my face. Which he was now staring at. Allow me to repeat: The first friend I made out here was now staring at me with my face smothered into his underwear.

I looked up, and didn't make a fucking sound.

12