Camp Lost-in-the-Weeds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After work, I arrived to a quiet house. My wife had appointments that would keep her out until 5 o'clock again and the boys were out with friends. But I thought my daughter would be home. I called out for her and heard her answer back from her bedroom. She said for me to come to her room. When I opened the door, my mouth dropped open. There on the bed was my daughter, naked as the day she was born. She had her legs pulled open and she was blushing from head to toe.

"What's up, sweetie?" I said, trying hard to keep my voice even.

"Nothing, Daddy. I was hot and I decided to go au natural for a little while. Daddy, will you..."

"What?" I hoped she wasn't asking me to do what my dick was wanting right now.

"Will you eat me?" she said very quietly.

"What?" I had heard her, but I wasn't sure that she understood what she was saying.

"Come on, Daddy. I know you do it to Mom. I have seen you." She stopped quickly, realizing she had said too much.

"What?"

"Um, well, I have peeked in when you and Mom have had sex."

"How? We always lock our door?"

"Yeah, but you don't always close your blinds."

I shook my head. "True. We planted those trees there to block the view and keep the room cooler. I hadn't planned on any perverts watching us."

"Pervert? No, just a horny young girl. Now, will you please eat me out, I'm very horny right now."

"Honey, I think we are getting in a little deep here."

"Daddy, remember, I am the one who initiated this play. I want you to do it, Daddy. And I can see by that lump in your pants that you are turned on too."

"But...."

"Not there yet, Daddy."

I looked at her quizzically, not understanding. She raised her rear in the air and wiggled it.

"Oh, you are a pervert." I said shaking my head.

She giggled and lowered her bottom. She then spread her legs wider. "Please!"

Still shaking my head, I moved to her bed. I had her move her bottom to the edge of the bed. I knelt beside the bed and put her legs on my shoulders. I kissed the insides of her thighs and worked my way to the center of her being. She smelled different than my wife, but not unpleasant. Small drops of moisture already seeped from her virginal labia. I kissed her closed pussy lips and she giggled. She laid her head back and let me work. I licked the small drops and tasted her for the first time. Not much taste, yet. I moved my arms to wrap around her legs. I used one hand to open her labia up. There wasn't anything extraordinary about her pussy; it was just a normal one. But a pussy is a pussy; especially when it is very willing. I helped open her labia with one hand and moved the fingers of my other hand from the top of the slit to the bottom. She giggled and sighed. I began to rub the hard nub of her clitoris and she moaned.

"Oh, Daddy, oh, yes," she said quietly.

I moved other fingers down to her virginal hole. I pushed gently into her and found her very tight. She had not experimented at all, but I found that her hymen was already broken. Not wanting to ruin the moment for her, I decided to wait and ask about that later. I also decided that digital insertion wasn't what she should have for her first time, so I resisted the urge to bury a finger inside her. I moved my lips to the tip of her slit and kissed gently. She sighed loudly and pushed her pussy to my lips. I licked gently there and moved my tongue down to her clitoris. She jumped and gasped loudly. She moaned and began to gyrate her hips. I replaced my lips with my fingers and moved to her seeping hole. I pushed my tongue just inside and began to lick, suck, and nip her intimate flesh. She bucked, hip-thrusted and jerked around under my ministrations. After nearly five minutes of this she arched her back and cried out in ecstasy. I slowed my pace and brought her down. She took a deep breath that signaled she was done. She sat up and smiled at me.

"Oh, my god, that was....oh, god...." is all she could say. I nodded and stood up. She stood up and embraced me. She met my lips with more passion that she had ever had.

"I love you, Daddy." She whispered as she put her head on my chest and held me tight.

"I love you, too, sweetie."

She held tight to me for a few more minutes. Her hands moved to my belt and she soon had my pants and briefs down. She was slowly stroking my already hard member. As she started to kneel, I stopped her. She whimpered and frowned.

"Let's try something different," I said as I pulled my shirt off. I laid back on her bed and told her to straddle my head, facing towards my feet. She smiled and then giggled.

"Sixty-nine," she said quietly as she followed my directions.

"I really need to curb your internet access," I said as she lowered her pussy to my face.

"Don't you dare," she said as she leaned forward and started playing with my dick. She soon engulfed me, and she played with my balls with a hand. I reached my arms around her legs and pulled open her labia. I attacked her clitoris, nipping and sucking it. She pulled up long enough to gasp, then sank back down on me. I wet my index finger with saliva and her juices and began to massage her anus. She again pulled up and squealed.

"What are you doing back there?" she said, but she moaned as I licked her from top to bottom. She returned her attention to my penis. I increased the intensity on her hole and clitoris with my tongue and finger. As she reached her first wave of her orgasm, I pushed gently with my finger at her anus. She whimpered around my penis but didn't stop. As she hit her second wave, I pushed my finger in to the first knuckle. She was now so engrossed in both our orgasms, that she didn't resist. When she hit here full orgasm, I pushed my finger full into her. She gasped loudly but muffled by my member. I felt my own build and pushed up with my hips. She sealed her lips around my hardness and sucked out all that I could give her. I wiggled my finger in her ass as I helped her down from her own climax. She finally released my dick and tried to sit up. My finger was still inside her and she finally noticed.

"What are you doing back there?" she said with a squeal as I wiggled my finger again.

"Oh, just giving you what you were asking for earlier."

She moaned as I began to move my finger in and out of her. She then sighed and looked back.

"It's starting to hurt a little, Daddy."

I gently pulled out of her, and she moved off of me. She moved to my lips and kissed me hard. She cuddled her naked body against my own naked flesh.

"I like this feeling, skin to skin, body to body," she said quietly.

"Don't get too attached to it. If your mother ever caught us like this, the proverbial shit would hit the biggest fan in the world."

She didn't answer. She just stayed cuddled to me.

"Mom seems to sure like sex with you."

"Well, we have had years of practice. We know what each other likes and doesn't like. We know how far we can push the envelope when we try something new."

"Do I taste the same as she does? I guess the real question is: do all women taste the same? Do all men taste the same?"

"Questions, questions, questions. Hasn't your research told you any of this?"

"Well, not everything you read or see on the internet is true."

"Yeah. Well, no you don't taste like your mother. Every woman has her own individual taste. And from what I hear, not all men taste the same. The taste of semen is greatly influenced by the man's diet, sexual activity and general health."

"Have you tasted many women?"

"No, just your mother. And now you."

"So how do you know?"

"Well, guys talk and so do woman for that matter."

"Oh, you mean lesbians."

"Well, not all women who have sex with other women are full lesbians. Nor are all men that have sex with other men strictly gay. Sometimes they are bisexual or bi."

"Oh, I've heard of that before. One of the girls in my gym class was saying that it didn't matter who she had sex with, she just wanted to have as much as possible. Megan leaned to me and said that the girl was definitely bi. I asked her what that meant, but she just giggled and turned away, shaking her head."

"Did Megan ever try to have oral sex with you?"

"Um, well, I think she was trying to get me to that point when she showed me how to masturbate, but I think she gave that up when it took so much effort to just get me to rub myself. I know I said I didn't think that it is natural, but is there really any problem with having oral sex with another girl?"

"Well, no, in a general sense, it is becoming more acceptable for girls to have an occasional female fling. For guys to experiment with other guys is still considered a little odd."

"Talk about a gender gap."

"It isn't just that. Women are more sensitive and also, they tend to be closer to one another. Also, lesbian sex is not as intrusive as gay sex. Nor is it as dangerous."

We laid there for long moments, just savoring being with each other.

"Would it be wrong if I wanted to try Mom?"

"Um, not any more than wanting to try Dad?"

They both giggled.

"But seriously, sweetie, I'm not quite sure how Mom would react if we introduced her into our little fun."

"Oh, I wasn't suggesting...."

"Yes, you were. Leave it for now, okay?"

"Yeah," she said quietly.

Later that night, I was cuddling with my wife after bed play.

"Do you still have that fantasy about being with a woman?" I ask casually.

"Um," she starts hesitantly. I can tell she is embarrassed. She told me of this fantasy many years before. "Um, yeah, I guess so. Why?"

"I was just thinking about it the other day."

"Do you still want to watch me with a woman?"

"Am I a warm-blooded male?"

"Do you have someone in mind?"

"No, I was just having one of my horny moments the other night and thought about the story you told me and having that fantasy."

"I knew I should never have confessed that one to you."

"Whatever, you got off telling me about as much as I did hearing about it. If I'm not mistaken, Teddy was conceived that night."

"Yeah, well. If the situation ever presents itself, I would not be against it. But I don't want either of us to go out of our way and make the situation happen. Okay?"

"Okay." I said, but I was already setting up a scenario for my wife and my daughter to get hooked up.

As the summer went on, Jerry and I spent what time we could together. She got a job in the afternoon, and we saw less of each other. My wife and I seemed to have renewed our routine of nearly newlyweds, having sex three or four times a week. And she was amazing. I don't remember her being so aggressive during sex. She also became very, very passionate, wanting more and more as we went along.

August came around and we decided that a camping trip was needed to escape the heat of the valley. Our oldest boy wasn't able to come, but the middle boys, my daughter and the baby were all loaded up with our equipment in the van. We found our favorite spot, set up camp and readied dinner. After dinner, the younger boys went to their tents and were fast asleep. Jerry had decided to share the big tent with my wife, the baby and me. We got the baby settled and then prepared for bed. My daughter was sleeping next to me on her own airbed and our baby was on the wife's side. We were all very sleepy and we dropped off quickly.

Sometime during the night, I felt a hand on my penis, stroking me slowly. The arm attached to the hand came from my daughter's direction. She had me on the verge quickly, ducking under my blanket just as I came, sucking out my come. She quickly went back onto her own bed, giggling softly. I turned onto my back. My daughter took my hand and put it between her legs. I got the hint but was a little hesitant. I then got an idea. Using my other hand, I reached to my wife's crotch and began to play with her. She didn't resist, barely waking as I plied her pussy. I also had a finger rubbing my daughter quickly. They both were cautious and kept fairly quiet as I brought them both to orgasm, nearly at the same time. We all then fell back asleep.

The next day, the boys had found some friends of theirs in an adjoining campsite and asked if they could go fishing with them down at the reservoir. After they left, my wife took the baby into the tent to take a nap. I saw my opportunity finally presenting itself. My daughter was reading in her camp chair and probably would be there for awhile. I went to her and looked into her eyes. She saw the excitement in my eyes as I explained what I wanted to happen. She was grinning ear to ear and was squirming with anticipation. I kissed her and went in to be with my wife.

I began to caress her body through her clothes. I then moved my hand inside and found her braless breast. I massaged them for long moments. I then moved down to her shorts, opened them and plunged my hand into her panties. She moaned softly and turned onto her back.

"Oh, Jack, are you sure it's safe. Our daughter might hear," she said quietly as I began to stroke her already wet pussy.

"It will be okay," I said as I kissed her. I pushed her shorts and panties off and began to stroke her more aggressively. She pulled off her tee shirt and started taking off my clothes. When she had me naked, she put her lips to my dick and began to suck me. I moaned and laid back enjoying it for a moment. She then moved her hips over my face and pushed her dripping pussy to my lips. I quickly looked to the open window and saw my daughter wide eyed and flush. She smiled at me. I nodded and she quietly moved around the tent to the door. I began to lick and suck on my wife with fervor, keeping her as distracted as possible. I heard the door unzip slowly and quietly. My wife didn't hear it, continuing to suck and lick me with as much fervor as I gave her. My daughter quickly undressed and knelt above my head. She was flushed from head to toe with anticipation. I guided her with one hand, having her move her finger to take the place of mine on her clitoris. She leaned forward and tasted her first pussy. She licked out with uncertainty, but she didn't back off. She then plunged her tongue deep inside her mother. My wife moaned with delight. She brought her mother to the edge, and I whispered to my daughter to rub hard on the clitoris and lick quickly inside. I climaxed hard into my wife's mouth and my wife shuddered hard, coating her daughter's face and then mine as her juices ran off Jerry's face and onto mine.

My wife turned and then shrieked. She jumped off of me and tried to cover herself.

"What the hell is she doing in here and naked at that?"

I quickly sat up and moved to my wife's side. "Um, dear, Jerry, here has the same fantasy you do or rather she had, because she just fulfilled hers and in part yours."

"But..but...she's our daughter."

"Um, well, she's more than that to me, at least for the past couple of months."

My wife turned and looked at me.

"You've been fucking our daughter!"

"Um, no. But we have had oral sex."

I explained as quickly and delicately possible how this whole thing started.

"You," my wife said, looking towards our daughter, "started all this?"

Jerry nodded, blushing, and sitting quietly away from us.

"But why did you let this keep going?" she said to me with not a little venom.

"Um, well, I am....oh, hell, I don't know. I know that it isn't something I should do, but..."

"Aren't I enough for you?" My wife was now getting very upset.

"Honey, you are the most awesome there is. It has nothing to do with being enough or not wanting you. Have I stopped or slowed?"

She shook her head. Tears fell from her eyes. My daughter started to move toward her mother, but she stopped when her mother turned to her.

"How do you know about sex? Did he teach you?"

"Um," Jerry said quietly, "no, not really, I heard about most of it at school and my friends. And the internet also."

Jerry began to tear up as well.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I won't do it again." Jerry moved to her clothes and started to pull them on.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" my wife said curtly.

"Um, I was..."

"You better get your little sweet ass over here. If you're going to have sex with your father, I'll be damned if I'm going to be left out. Now lay down and spread 'em."

Jerry was taken back, as was I. But Jerry didn't hesitate. She moved onto the bed and laid back, spreading her legs wide.

"Oh, she does look sweet. Honey, you sit over there and watch me, just like you said."

I nodded and watched with amazement as my wife started licking and sucking her daughter. Within moments, my daughter was writhing. She moaned and groaned through four big waves before my wife took her over the edge. Jerry convulsed for long moments and then went limp. She had passed out under the ministrations of her mother.

My wife then moved to me.

"As for you...." She said, trying to sound stern, but came off very sexy. She kissed me hard. I could smell and taste my daughter on her lips. That just got me even hornier. I pushed my wife back and plunged deep into her with my dick. She cried out and moaned deeply. I looked over to my daughter. She had begun to rouse. She looked at us and smiled widely. She moved to her mother's and began to kiss her very passionately. My wife moved a hand between her daughter's legs and began to stroke her. This made me go over the edge and I grunted and spewed hard into my wife. My wife climaxed at that moment also and cried out in ecstasy. My daughter had not yet climaxed this time. My wife told me to lie down, and she set my daughter over me. I licked up at Jerry's fine pussy as my wife moved to my limp penis. It didn't take long for her to get it hard again. My daughter and I climaxed soon together.

We laid together, recovering. Jerry was the first to break the silence.

"So, Mom, was this the first time you had sex with a female? You seem to have a little experience."

"Well," my wife said, trying to keep her self steady, "I have had sex with one other female in my life.

"It was during my first semester at college. I was staying in the dorms and my roommate was a senior. We didn't interact much during the first month or two. One night, my roommate came home from a date in tears. Her boyfriend had admitted that he had been playing the field quite frequently, and that he wanted to keep their relationship open. She had thought that they were headed toward a permanent relationship and told him that she wasn't interested in an open relationship and if he wanted her, he would forsake the others. He just laughed at her and walked away, leaving her to get back to campus on her own. She walked the four miles back to the dorms. She was exhausted both mentally and physically.

"We sat on the side my bed and I put my arm around her shoulder and comforted her. I then could smell that she had also been drinking. She wasn't very drunk, but she was impaired. We sat and talked for a long time. She then fell asleep on my shoulder. I tried to rouse her, but she was out. I laid her back on my bed. I couldn't get her up to move her to her own bed, so I pulled her legs up and laid her out. My bed was plenty big for two of us, so I curled up beside her with my back to her and fell asleep.

"Sometime during the night, I felt someone cuddle behind me. I was too tired to realize what was going on, so I just laid there. I was then awakened a little later by hands on my breast. I opened my eyes and saw an arm draped over me, inside my top and under my bra. I remembered who I was in bed with and figured she was just dreaming. Besides, I hadn't been massaged like this in a little while. She let her hand trail down my abdomen. It was very hard not to giggle. She pushed her hand into the band of my skirt, then past down my panties. Now I wasn't sure what to do. If she was still dreaming, it was one heck of a dream. She rubbed down to my clitoris and I moaned without thinking.