Camp Lost-in-the-Weeds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" 'Lay on your back, love.' She said as she pulled me to back. Now I knew she wasn't asleep. I could smell the alcohol still on her breath. She was still drunk. She rubbed harder on my panty-clad pussy, pushing my legs open.

" 'I can't do this. I'm not lezie,' I said, holding my legs closed. She leaned over and kissed me hard on the lips. Meanwhile, she continued to rub me, slipping a finger under the leg band of my panties. She broke and I gasped as she pushed her finger to my now erect clitoris. She rubbed hard and fast. She then pushed a finger into my now wet hole. I cried out as she filled me with her digit. I arched my back and pushed back against her as she fucked me with her finger. Now distracted, she quickly pulled off my skirt and panties and attacked my pussy with her fingers, lips, and tongue. I had three strong waves before I hit my hard climax.

"She started kissing her way up my body, pushing my top and bra off. She kissed and sucked each of my nipples for a few minutes, then attacked my mouth. While keeping me busy with her lips, she pulled off her top. She moved up, pushing a nipple to my lips. I obliged her. She then finished undressing. She moved her waist to my head and straddled my face. I had never been with a female this way before and I was unsure what to do. She told me to do what I thought felt good to her. I licked out at her dangling clitoris. She mashed down onto me. I pushed my tongue into her hole, and she cried out. I continued to lick, nip, and suck her until she smashed down again and cried out with her own orgasm. She moved off to one side and quickly fell back asleep. I was now so wasted, I, too, went quickly back to sleep, still sweaty and naked.

"In the morning I woke wrapped in my blanket and alone. My roommate was no longer with me in my bed. At lunch, I caught up with her in the cafeteria. I asked how she slept. She said she had slept well, but only because she had drunk too much. She said she had a headache now, but that she felt better about things. She didn't say anything about our late-night tryst and I didn't push the issue.

"We never had sex again in the next two semesters that we roomed together."

"Wow. So, she basically raped you?"

"Well, legally yes, but at the point where I didn't resist any longer, I became a willing partner. Besides, I have to admit I did enjoy it in the end."

"Dad said that you had been fantasizing about having sex with a woman...."

"Yeah, I have had that fantasy for a number of years. But how did you come to have it?"

She told her mother about Megan. My wife just nodded and then smiled.

"I guess we all have had our secrets. So how come you decided to seduce your father?"

"Little girl fantasies I guess."

"How is it that you haven't gone all the way? You have been doing this for a couple of months."

Jerry blushed and turned from her mother. I spoke up.

"Jerry said she didn't want to go all the way yet. I have a feeling that it is inevitable that we will, but only when she is ready."

"Bravo, dear. You do it when you're ready. And I am happy your dad can keep his old horse per your request."

"What's that suppose to mean?" I said indignantly.

"Well, if I remember correctly, you really didn't want to wait until our wedding night. And if I hadn't kept you satisfied with my mouth, I don't think we would have made it."

"Well, I was a little horny back then."

"Back then?" my wife and daughter said at the same time. They then giggled and pointed at my now hard dick.

"Go ahead, dear," my wife said to Jerry. "Suck him good."