Camp Lost-in-the-Weeds

Story Info
Father and daughter get to know each other better.
8.4k words
4.5
30.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aekin
aekin
44 Followers

I am not sure why all this came to be, but I have no regrets.

Every Memorial Day weekend, my kids and I set up Camp Lost-in-the-Weeds.

Camp Lost-in-the-Weeds is our large tent set up in the weeds in the small backyard of our townhouse.

This particular year, my wife wasn't up to sleeping out with us. I invited my 18-year-old daughter to share the air bed with me. She excitedly accepted. We laid out our separate sleeping bags and readied for bed.

My daughter, Jerry, always sleeps in an oversized t-shirt and sweatpants. She rarely wears a bra to bed. I always sleep in my underwear and t-shirt, but for modesty sake, I donned sweatpants.

At bedtime, we settled into our separate bags and quickly fell asleep. My two boys had already fallen asleep a few hours before.

When I woke around midnight to use the bathroom, I noticed that we both had thrown off our bags because of the warm air. And we had cuddled together, my arm draped over her waist. She didn't stir as I left the tent to take care of my urge. When I returned, she was still in the same position, but her shirt had moved up a little, displaying her bare belly. She must have moved a little while I was gone. I laid back down and she spooned right to me. I put my hand tentatively on her hip I then let it slide down her bare abdomen. Chills ran through my body as I felt her flesh. I felt a stirring in my groin but fought it back. I lay for long moments, watching flashes of her go through my mind when I closed my eyes. My penis soon reacted without control and was now pressing into her lower back through the fabric of my sweats. My mind no longer controlled things. My hand slid under her shirt, feeling the softness of her young mounds. She sighed in her sleep as I traced my fingers along the bottom of her breast. I dared not go further but left my hand cupping her breast as fatigue finally won over and I fell back asleep.

I woke up first in the morning. My hand was still on her breast but was now full of her flesh. I could feel her nipple between my fingers as I gently squeezed. She moaned and I quickly, but carefully pulled back. Her shirt rose up as I pulled out my hand and I got my first view of her luscious mound with its hard nipple standing straight out.

She roused as I sat watching her. She realized that she was partially uncovered and quickly pulled down her shirt. She then turned and looked at me. Her face blushed, but she didn't say anything. I had no idea whether she knew of my illicit act during the night.

I quickly laid on my front to hide my erection that renewed itself and pretended to go back to sleep. She got off the bed, put her shoes on and left into the house. It took nearly a half an hour for my erection to subside. If the boys hadn't been in the tent with me, I would have just wanked off.

Throughout the day, there was no sign from her that anything had happened during the night. I had begun to think that maybe I had just over exaggerated a dream.

We prepared for bed the next night and I sent my daughter and sons out to the tent as I finished some work on my computer. It was much later than I had anticipated when I finally made it out to the tent. I turned on the dim electric lantern so that I could get myself situated. The boys were sound asleep as I peered to their side of the tent. I closed the privacy screen between the two halves of the tent and laid down on the airbed. My daughter was on her back this time and to my surprise and delight, her shirt had ridden up again, only a little further this time. I could see the lower edge of each of her breasts in the dim light. I doused the light and laid down next to her. In the dark, I gently ran my fingers over her mid torso, grazing her breasts with my fingertips. She moaned in her sleep and stretched her arms over her head. This action, I could feel, moved the fabric up and over her nipples. I gently touched her nipples and softly squeezed them with my fingers.

"Mmm..." came from her lips as I plied her firming mounds. "Oh..." and I stopped. She was no longer asleep. Her breathing was now quick, and she arched her back to push her breasts harder against my hands.

"Don't stop, Daddy," she said quietly as she took my hands in hers and cupped them around her mounds. "Oh, yes, Daddy....go on."

I hesitated only for a moment, then continued, yet not as gently and cautiously. She moaned and sighed as I massaged her breasts and tweaked her nipples. I threw caution to the wind and moved my lips to her flesh. She gasped as I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and played my tongue over it. I noted that it was not as big, nor as firm as my wife's, presumably due to the fact that my daughter had not yet nursed.

"Oh, Daddy," she said pushing up to facilitate my ministrations. I moved to her other nipple, and she gasped again. She moved her hands to my head and ran her fingers through my hair. I kissed between her sweet mounds and moved my way up to her lips. She was a little hesitant to accept my lips in passion, but she softened after a moment, and we kissed for long moments. I returned my fingers to her breast and traced circles around them, ending at her nipples. She giggled and sighed as I played with her for a long time. I then sensed that she had drifted back to sleep. Leaving my hand on her exposed breasts, I too drifted.

Sometime later, she turned onto her side and pulled her shirt down over my hand. She didn't even try to resist or move my hands from under shirt. She pushed her bottom to my crotch, and we cuddled like this until morning.

I felt her move and noted the light in the tent. She moved from me and got off of the bed. My hand trailed from under her shirt, and she smiled down at me. She leaned to me and kissed me. She pulled back and I smiled back up at her. She stepped into her shoes and went into house. I heard her go into the bathroom.

I turned onto my back and smiled. This was just amazing. I had just played with my daughter's breasts and she let me. Man, life was good. My daughter returned to the tent and laid back down facing me.

"Daddy," she was a little serious, "I really enjoyed last night. We can do that again when we can, but let's be careful." She stared into my eyes. I nodded.

"I mean it, Daddy; I don't want this going too far," She was too damn serious now.

"Listen, sweetie. I promise not to do anything that you do not want me to do. Okay?" I kept her gaze so she could see how serious I was. She nodded and leaned forward, pressing her lips to mine. She held to me much longer than she had ever done. She then laid back on her pillow, smiling. She took my hand and pushed it under her shirt. I didn't need any further prompting and moved my hand to her breasts.

We had a few other fun nights together in the tent for the next month or so. We even had a few encounters when the wife and boys were out on errands.

One afternoon, I arrived home from work to an empty house. My wife had taken the baby to the doctor and wouldn't be home till nearly dinner time. The boys had after-school activities that would keep them until late also. I moved to the computer and began playing games. At her usual time, my daughter came home from school and smiled.

"Mom and the boys gone?" she said with a giggle. I nodded. She lowered the blinds and pulled off her shirt. I shook my head as she giggled. She took off her bra and moved to me. She straddled my lap, pushing her crotch to mine. She pushed her breast together and then to my face. I took the left one into my mouth as my hands moved to cup her derriere. She didn't resist as I squeezed her buttocks, while sucking her nipples in turn. She sighed and giggled as I moved between the two mounds. After a few moments of this she moved her lips to mine, and we embraced passionately. My hands worked hard on her backside, sliding and kneading her buttocks. She gasped as I rubbed my fingers to her inner thighs and then deep into her crotch from behind. She didn't resist, however. I moved my hands deeper between her legs. She opened her legs wider and let me explore her covered nether region. She closed her eyes and dropped her head to my shoulder. She moaned as I rubbed her through her thick jeans. My penis was now rock hard, pushing against her pubic. She relished in this new feeling for long moments. I then felt her tense a bit as she sat up and looked into my eyes again. Her face was a little flush and her eyes clear and wet. She smiled and kissed me. She stood off me. I thought that we were done.

But she surprised me by putting her hand on my hard member. She looked into my eyes and smiled. She then undid my belt and opened my pants. She pulled down the front of my briefs and gasped as my 6-inch dick shot up straight. I shivered as I watched her gazing at my hard flesh. She giggled as it twitched.

"Daddy, play with it for me," she said quietly, her eyes locked on mine. I nodded, pushed my pants down off my waist and to my knees, then off to my ankles. She remained in front of me, her eyes now locked on my penis. I sat back in my chair and relaxed. I took my dick in my fingers and began to gently stroke it. A small bead of precome was already at the tip. I knew I wouldn't last very long. A middle-aged man sitting in his living room with his dick out while his half naked eighteen-year-old daughter watches him jerk off doesn't lead to a long playtime. After a few strokes, I pushed up with my hips and shot onto my shirt. She jerked as the first wad shot out and then giggled as I continued to stroke and come. After four hard ejaculations, I was finished, and I let my dick shrivel in front of her. I grabbed a couple of tissues and cleaned off my flaccid member and then pulled my pants back up. I pulled my shirt off, content with just my undershirt. I was thinking that playtime was now over.

She stood up and opened her jeans. She pushed them to the floor and stepped out of them. She was now standing in front of me in just her pink briefs. She was shivering and her whole body was red with embarrassment. She sat on the floor and began to rub between her legs. I was in sheer shock. I didn't know she even knew about masturbation, let alone did it herself. She moved her fingers quickly over her panties. She rubbed quickly where her clitoris was and after a few minutes, she moaned and shivered. She then lay back and shivered as she hugged herself. A moment later, she sat up and smiled.

"How...when..." is all I could get out. She blushed and looked down.

"My friend, Megan, taught me, when I slept over at her house about a year ago. I have been doing it about once a week, sometimes more."

"Did she teach you anything else?" I was trying to see how far they went. She shook her head. "I think she wanted to do more, but I told her that I wasn't interested in anything else right now. She didn't invite me back for a while. I noticed that she was very friendly with some of her other female friends, though."

"So, you do understand about lesbians?"

She nodded. "I don't think that is natural."

I sat there staring at my nearly naked daughter. I couldn't believe what just happened.

"Did you pull your shirt up that first night we had in the tent?" I asked finally.

She blushed and nodded. "I have wanted you to touch me for a long time. When we slept together that night, I was the one who cuddled to you during the early night. When you left to go to the bathroom, I took my chance and you took it," she smiled and giggled.

"So, you were awake when I started playing with you?"

"Not at first, but by the time you reached my breasts, I was." She smiled again.

"So, where do we go from here?" I said as I joined her on the floor.

"I still want us to be careful," she said looking down.

"Again, only what you want to do. I won't go further. Any other surprises I should know about?"

She shook her head and looked into my eyes. We joined together in a kiss, falling back on the floor. We kissed and caressed each other for a long while. I finally told her that we needed to get decent again. She dressed, kissed me, and went up to her room.

Graduation night came quicker than I wanted it to. Jerry was so beautiful. I cried all night long at the ceremony and then afterward. I pulled out a bottle of pink champagne that I had purchased just for this occasion. I popped the cork and poured out a glass for Jerry, her mother, her older brother, and myself. We toasted her graduation and quickly finished off the bottle. We only had about two glasses each, but Jerry wasn't accustomed to the alcohol. She was drunk after the first glass and nearly passing out after the second. Her mother and I carried her up to bed. I left and her mother undressed her and put her to bed. We went to bed.

At about one o'clock, I heard her get up and run to the bathroom. I could hear her peeing and decided to see if she was okay. I opened the door as she was pulling her panties back up. She smiled and moved to wash her hands.

"Are you okay?" I said quietly.

"So, so. I think I will have one hell of a hangover when I wake in the morning."

She stood in front of me and kissed me. I embraced her and held her tight. She then dropped to her knees, pulled down my shorts and sucked my dick into her mouth. I was dumbfounded. She sucked me awkwardly, but with decent results. After a few minutes, I put my hand on the back of her head, jerked my hips and shot hard into her mouth. She swallowed all I gave her and then cleaned me off completely. She wiped her mouth on the hand towel and left for her room. I stood there with limp dick out, looking at myself in the mirror. I could not believe what had just happened.

The next morning, she indeed had a bad hangover. I gave her my usual remedy of tomato juice with Tabasco. She took some Tylenol and gagged down the juice. She was very happy, though. She had now graduated from high school and was free, at least for the summer.

When I could get her on her own, I asked her about the night before.

"Do you remember last night?"

She nodded, blushed, and smiled.

"And....?"

"Um, well," she blushed again, "My friend had told me about doing that to her boyfriend. I read up on it on the internet the other night. No, I have never done that before, but I sure liked it."

She moved to me and kissed me. Her hand went to my crotch and she began to rub me.

"Now, now, sweetie. Don't get that old horse up. We can't do anything right now."

She pretended to pout, but smiled and kissed me again. She giggled and left.

Just at that moment, my wife came into the room.

"Boy, she sure recovered quickly." My wife said as she sat down next to me. She noticed the lump in my shorts. "What's this?" she said coyly. "I haven't seen the old horse in a little while."

She looked around and found no one, she put her hand into my pants and stroked it slowly. She leaned forward and kissed me very passionately. She moved to my ear, and I was lost to her. I stood up, scooped her into my arms and quickly moved to the bedroom. I locked the door and was naked before I got to the bed. My wife was still undoing her bra when I reached her. I helped her, moving my hands to catch her now free breasts. She moaned and moved hard against me. I moved one hand down and helped her lower her panties. My hand went to the warmth between her legs. She spread them slightly and I quickly pushed a finger deep inside her. Her knees buckled and we fell onto the bed. I moved to her lips, and we locked tight. We kissed, caressed, and fondled each other for long moments. She then laid on her back and I knew exactly what she wanted. I kissed each nipple and then moved down her abdomen. I reached the dark patch at her crotch and nuzzled it with my nose. I then crossed over her legs and looked straight into the center of her ecstasy. She giggled as I kissed my way from her knees to the center of her body. I pushed open her labia with my fingers and massaged the engorged clitoris with my forefinger as I pushed a finger from my other hand into her wet hole. She moaned loudly and juices seeped more from her. I moved my lips to replace my finger and she arched her back. She nearly screamed as I pushed my tongue deep into her hole. I began rubbing her clitoris with my finger as I pushed in and out of her with my tongue. Shortly, her breathing grew quick, and she was spasming. She pushed her pussy hard to my face as I pushed deeper into her. She then clamped her legs around my head and let out a very loud moan. My tongue and face were coated with the juices as she climaxed hard. I licked lightly as her legs relaxed. She then pulled on my face and pulled me up to her. I positioned myself between her legs and she spread them wide. Without trouble, having much practice, I pushed my now solid pole deep inside her. She gasped as I hit home. She bit my lower lip and wrapped her legs around me. I pulled back hard and then thrusted hard and deep into her. She gasped again and growled. She rocked her hips, goading me on. I began to jackhammer into her. She growled and scratched at my back. She then threw her head back and growled deeply. I felt my own build and thrust hard into her, emptying my sacs. I collapsed onto her and took a nipple into my mouth. I nipped and sucked on them for long moments. My penis hadn't fully softened, and she wasn't through. She pushed me back, pinning me on my back. She straddled my waist and sank her now gaping and dripping hole onto my semi erect dick. I was hard the next second. She rode me fast and hard. We rutted for nearly fifteen minutes. She had three hard orgasms before I pumped up hard into her. I'm not sure if I had anything to give her, but I had one hell of an orgasm. We collapsed, sweaty and panting hard. She leaned to me and kissed me softly.

"You are fucking awesome," she said quietly. In bed is the only time she lets herself be vulgar.

"You are a fucking awesome, too." I nipped her nose and then kissed her again. We laid together for a few minutes. Then noises crept up from the main floor and we knew we had to return to the mayhem of parenthood.

"You know, that," she nodded toward the bed as she dressed, "is what started all that noise down there."

We giggled together. She went down to take care of the kids. Jerry came out of her room, flushed and giddy. She had obviously been masturbating.

"Enjoy yourself?" I said coyly.

"Did you?" she said back. "You guys sure make a lot of noise."

It was my turn to blush. She rubbed my now dead horse and giggled. She turned and ground her backside into me, giggled and went into her room. To my amazement, my dead horse came to life. I shook my head and went to help my wife.

Monday morning came around and I had to get up early as usual. My alarm sounded and I got up and headed to the bathroom for my morning libations. Without looking I opened the bathroom door, and the light blinded me. As my eyes adjusted, I found my daughter sitting on the toilet. She was blushing but didn't say anything. She giggled and wiped herself. Without any attempt to cover herself, she stood. I saw her bush for the first time. She giggled and slowly pulled her panties up. She moved to me, put her hands in my briefs and grabbed my semi erect penis. She pulled it out and led me to the toilet. She aimed for me. I could now no longer control my bladder and I released my stream. She giggled as she held my dick. It seemed to take forever for my bladder to empty, but when I was through, she did the jiggle for me. But instead of putting my penis back, she began to stroke me. I tried to resist, but she wasn't going to take no for an answer. She turned to me and knelt down. She took me into her mouth again and I was hard instantly. She deftly sucked and licked me. Her hands found my balls and she began to massage them. It didn't take much longer for her to bring me to the brink. She licked along the lower, sensitive skin of my dick and I shot hard into her mouth. She choked just a little but continued to suck me. After a few more moments, I had finished, and she licked her lips and stood. She pressed herself to me and kissed me hard. She then left, wiggling her ass at me.

aekin
aekin
44 Followers