All Comments on 'Camp Natural Ch. 02'

by storyteller19

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really wish he would just date Haley, they're so cute and adorable together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Me too, Cameron and Haley need to find a guy for Elena, so they can enjoy their relationship together. They are too cute together to continue spoiling it with Elena’s teaching them any longer. Let her move on with another inexperienced guy to have her own adventures.

topofthehamtopofthehamalmost 2 years ago

So are you now moving these 3 lovers to the Romance section? I really like these three characters and would like to follow them grow together. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written, look forward to the next chapter.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Great story. I hope you intend to continue with more chapters. Very hot and romantic. Please do not wait 3 years to continue this story.

5stars

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

What a wonderful love story! Well written and great characters. I truly hope you continue the story of Cameron, Haley and Elena. I would love to have them live together while in college, after graduating, getting great jobs, buy a big house, make babies and live happily ever after. ;-p”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sweet continuation of your introducing us to Cameron, Haley and Elena. I have to agree with the first two comments, I just wish Cameron and Haley would settle and be a couple. Elena could find her an inexperienced guy to teach him everything, she seems to enjoy teaching how to enjoy sex with her twist. Cam and Haley are just meant for each other as a long term, lifetime ahead of them exclusive couple as soon as they decide they have had their fill of the threesome with Elena. Elena just seems a bit narcissistic in her own way where she seems to enjoy her sexuality for her own thrill. Haley and Cam seem to be head over heels in love experiencing sex as a new discovery together in that magical sort of way that two inexperienced lovers seem to find themselves in. If you do decide to continue the sweet love story of Haley and Cameron, you must find someone for Elena to fall in love with at the same deep level.

goatman96goatman96about 1 year ago

Your two stories are excellent among the best I have read on this site. Very enjoyable reading - every guy's dream.

Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I will echo most of what OU8ME2IC has said. It is an unusual love story and I see no reason why this triad should not enjoy their time in college. In continuing the story, you should throw a few unexpected obstacles in their path through life. Something that the three of them need to overcome. Perhaps Hayley experiencing a pregnancy scare as she has not been on birth control for very long. Was she on it in part 1 when Cameron and Hayley made love at the overlook? What you have written implies not for their first times. Then they have only spent a week or two apart before their reunion. Additionally, the matter of dealing with the parents and arguments they can put forward for not returning home at all, or the three touring all parental units together. What work will the three do during the college terms?

I am presuming that Elena is a year ahead of Hayley and Cameron, and maybe they should, at some point, seek to gain their own apartment while at college. I also presume that Hayley and Cameron have been assigned freshmen dorms. Unless Elena has organised something where all three can be together, then there will bound to be tensions from the forced separation.

During college, they should also seek more nude opportunities with others. Maybe during special breaks at Camp Natural. Take the story as far as them going back to Camp Natural for the whole summer, to help the new intake

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the two stories and I concur with those who requested a continuation. You have developed three lovely characters and it would be a crying shame to end this wonderful series here. Encore!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous