All Comments on 'Camp Pinkwood'

by Areoki

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies7 months ago

Very interesting way to deal with overpopulation! Conversion in only 3 months! Wow! I can definitely relate to some young men not along with it, like Blake did initially. The chemicals secretly added in the food must be very powerful, to see such changes in a short time!

I'm a closeted, discreet crossdresser, and yes, I've had sex with men. While I've thought of transitioning at times, my life and responsibilities as well as my fear of others treating me badly has kept me from doing it. However, in a world of overpopulation where 20% of boys would have to take on women's roles, and being feminized and wearing girls clothes and servicing men, I'd be a lot like Taylor!

In my current lifestyle, I'd be quite scared to find my body changing, and found out a man had secretly been feeding me female hormones! From reading up on them, I know some changes are permanent! But maybe I need something like that to happen to me, to get me to relax and accept my "true self?" Any thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love it, absolutely loved it!

FreakSlaveFreakSlave7 months ago

Fantastic! Yes. 3 months seems like short time, butt for two reasons, maybe not... we're dealing with true, buried inner-selves and also couldn't "drag" the story out...

I'd be even faster than Taylor, yet maybe try to play "hard" to get... yet, again, I'd be eager to graduate and settle into my submissive, cross-dressed slave role!

I'm very happily married to my beautiful wife (female), butt given the right opportunity, I'd be cross-dressed and getting naked for any good-looking guy(s) and opening my mouth and spreading my legs or bending over... even if my wife orchestrated it and wanted to watch and/or participate with doing me and even him...

offeringservice26offeringservice267 months ago

Very fun and unique story! I wonder if the society ever felt the need to come up with levels 4 and 5, what those would be like…

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One of the most imaginative stories I've read on here, and well written.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story! Have you thought about a follow up story? Perhaps the graduates could return after a period of time to update us on their respective journeys and to show the new students what their futures will look like. Just a thought. 💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAreoki@Areoki
https://www.reddit.com/user/Areoki1 https://archiveofourown.org/users/Areoki/profile Discord: areoki1