All Comments on 'Camp Severson'

by GymTeacherYouDeserve

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

your best story..so far...they have all been good but you are getting better with each submission....finally someone that can write.....you are quickly becoming one of the best writers on Literotica....keep up the superlative writing...I am looking forward to your future work....

GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeserveover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading

I appreciate the feedback--including any constructive criticism...I find that sharing my stories presents some interesting new challenges for me to craft better sentences, plots, and scenes.

I realize that I present a lot of "sameness" with my characters though. But for me, my preference lies with the athletic butch type women (my wife is a butch, so...)

Thanks for your kind words =) =) =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really interesting

Keep on writing! What is the GAA? I noticed it in some of your other stories as well.

Also, are you going to write more CJ & Ciara stories? The religious angle in those is fascinating.

GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeserveover 7 years agoAuthor
GAA

GAA is Girls Athletic Association.

https://historyrat.wordpress.com/tag/girls-athletic-association/

This was what girls got for sports in US secondary schools prior to Title 9. I should have clarified this in my stories.

Sorry about that! =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep hoping there would be a spanking

Before the strap-on, before the camp director strips, the bad girl should have beeb spanked. The scenario screams for such correction. I hope you will include it in future episodes.

MadabouthairMadabouthairalmost 7 years ago
My favorite

Delightful blend of tenderness and domination.

OpenHeraOpenHeraalmost 5 years ago
Very hot

Hot and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy

Wow! That was really hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
stereotypical

This story evidently meets the needs of those expecting what the author gives them. However, the text lacks subtlety or nuance; no surprises or growth in the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice Sexy Read

Liked your story and rated it a 5. A little too much talk about old dyke, but that really didn't interfere with the overall story line. This story could go on with many chapters outlining the remainder of the summer camp, maybe having the "new secretary" naked and servicing the camp director. Later, at college/school, have the Teacher really dominate her new sub with maybe forcing her to be nude at home, lick every part of her body, expose herself to others. Could really get even more sexy with your imagination. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow.. What an amazing story.

Im literally speechless. But my mind is running wild. I really loved this story!

And i see people keep telling you that you use "old dyke/butch" to often in your stories. But i've read a few and it never bothered me. I reaaly dont get it. So keep writing your stories how you like to. I think you are a great author.

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirl2 months ago

Not for the faint of heart. What starts as nonconsensual ends up being very consensual. I just love your stories and willingness to our Butch/femme fantasies! Thank you.

baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGymTeacherYouDeserve@GymTeacherYouDeserve
Hello, and thank you so much for reading! My stories take place in the fictional city of Thatcher Blake. I prefer to read stories that take place in the past--before computers and cell phones took over our lives. I prefer to leave it up to you, the reader, to decide what yea...