All Comments on 'Camp Sutton Pt. 01'

by flyingbluejay

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
flyingbluejayflyingbluejay8 months agoAuthor

All chapters of this novel will be released on here eventually, but you can already read the full first 20k word installment on any device through the link on my page!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice job my dick is hard

Adrian18255Adrian182558 months ago

Wonderfully written, the expressions and emotions of the girls is terrific. So want the next Chapter to be here for me to dive in. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow!! You can really write! Now I am going to have to read all of your other stuff! Can’t wait for the next installment! Yeah, way too many “!’s” or “bangs” as we used to call them…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good start but spoiled by the drugs reference.Why do you writers always have to include drugs in your stories?.I know that it s a common thing these days but I for one don't want to see it and have it shoved in my face.No thanks.Hence only 3 stars.Sorry.

Twowayman62

AliceGeeAliceGee8 months ago

A very promising beginning. I can already tell that this will be a series that I will thoroughly enjoy. You write very well and I'm already a little in love with Maisie and I'm hoping that she will eventually show Jackie the true path to happiness. Maybe Maisie May indeed. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userflyingbluejay@flyingbluejay
25-year-old femme living in the Rockies. Writing female-centered and LGBTQ+ erotica with themes of submission, exhibitionism, power play, and more. Check out my novellas here, the home for full-length, completed versions of the chapters published on literotica: https://amazo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES