Camp Sutton Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look," Olive cut in, tired of our unspoken conversation, "you two need to just...bang one out or something. Jackie, clearly you need to get laid. Like, I haven't met someone so tightly wound in a long time. And Maisie is hot and knows what she's doing and-"

Jackie laughed as her cheeks blushed deep pink. She covered her face with her hands for a second and then said, her voice full of nervous laughter, "I know I was weird about it, but I wouldn't want to make you feel jealous or-"

I interrupted her, the words coming without my thinking about them first, "She could always, ah, join us."

Jackie's eyes widened, then, and I felt Olive's boring into the back of my head. I took a step back so I could look at them both without playing tennis with my head. We were all quiet for a few tense seconds. I didn't want to take it back or press it; both seemed equally dangerous.

Then Jackie looked at me. I saw something change in her eyes, flipping her expression to one I'd never seen on her before. Desire. Not romantic and not sweet and definitely not the look before an innocent first kiss. No. Her eyes devoured me. For the first time, she was genuinely allowing herself to see me as a viable object of her desire, not just a childhood idealistic fantasy.

In the same moment, I looked at her, too, with fresh eyes. My mind took in an entire list of things I'd never truly processed about her before. Her cupid's bow was sharp while her lower lip was pouty and full. They played together like an illustration in a fairy tale. Her round doe eyes were the same grayish blue as the harbor around us, her lashes pale and drawing attention inward to the irises. The high point of her cheekbones caught sunlight.

And her body. God. All of a sudden I was shocked by the fact that I'd never thought of her in any kind of sexual way. She was lean but not muscular; she was smooth and supple. The exposed part of her stomach was paler than her beach-girl-tanned arms and legs. Her small waist sloped into balanced hips and breasts. I didn't know which way to look first. Her legs were longer than I'd remembered, stronger than the rest of her body, both her calves and thighs shapely. While her breasts were small compared to mine and Olive's, they were perky and inviting.

I'd always known there was a difference between seeing your friends as attractive -- the ability to acknowledge objective beauty -- and being attracted to them. Right then, I crossed the threshold between the two. Though we'd been adults together for years, we were seeing each other as women for the first time.

When we'd finished this little staring contest, Jackie said, her delicate feminine voice just a bit louder than the breeze, "Okay."

I took one tentative step toward her. "Okay?"

She closed the single-step gap that remained. Her fingers ran down my arm. My breaths came slightly faster than I wanted him to. "Okay."

Suddenly we were 14 again and she was looking up at me from the floor, beckoning for me to kiss her without my knowing. But, this time, I wasn't anxious or afraid. This time, I held her chin with my thumb and forefinger, taking a moment to look into her eyes. Then I kissed her the way I would've years ago if I'd known she wanted me to. Our lips parted, synchronized, like they'd been waiting to meet each other.

Jackie's hand reached up to the back of my head and she wound her fingers in my hair, tight against my scalp, just firm enough to make me whimper. My hand went to the small of her back to pull her as close as possible. Our bodies pressed against one another. She bit my lower lip and I grabbed her ass hungrily. Soon enough, our hands were all over the place, exploring our bodies over our clothes until they wanted the feel of skin too much to stay dressed.

With a bit of help from her, I tugged Jackie's sports bra over her head and dropped it on the ground, making sure it was in a safe spot where it wouldn't be sent into the forest by a good gust of wind. Her breasts were beautiful. She had small, dusty rose nipples that stood at attention in the cool air. I dropped my hands at her waist, my mouth traveling from her lips to her neck and all the way down to one of her perfect nipples.

At the contact of my lips on her breast, Jackie sighed out softly. Then, Olive walked around behind me and rubbed my shoulders and back, her hands firm and tender. She kissed the back of my neck and across the top ridgeline of my shoulder, barely exposed as I teased Jackie's nipple, enjoying every second of her breathy moans and shivers. I guided her down to the sun-baked, warm concrete floor below us. Olive peeled off her sweatshirt and put it down for Jackie to use as a pillow beneath her head.

I could tell Jackie expected me to keep kissing her, to begin stripping off my own clothes, maybe turn to Olive. Instead, I tugged at the waistband of her athletic shorts, dragging them down her thighs, to her ankles, and off. She kept her legs together for a moment, blushed and embarrassed in the cutest way I'd ever seen. I placed one hand on each of her knees and looked at her seriously. My voice low and authoritative, I said, "If this is going to be your first time with a woman, then I want you to have something good to compare the rest to when you go back home as a queer sex goddess. Lay back and let us work together to get you off."

Jackie's blue eyes widened. "Both of you?"

Olive laughed behind me. "Twice the fun, right?"

I added, "If you don't want to, though, you just say so. You have total-"

"I know," Jackie cut me off. Her tone got desperate and needy. "Now go down on me."

I didn't have to be asked twice. As I spread her legs open, Olive knelt down on the other side of Jackie's body and played with her tits. While Jackie moaned at Olive's expert mouth around her nipple, I got my first look at her pretty pussy. Unlike Olive and me, Jackie shaved all of her pubic hair, leaving her pussy completely smooth. She must've had some great routine because she was free of bumps and spots, too. Her pussy lips were naturally puffy like grapefruit sections and she was as juicy as the fruit could ever be. Her clit was nestled among the softness and wetness, pulling me toward it.

I guided her thighs onto my shoulders so that she could get as comfortable as possible with both of us taking her how we wanted. I settled in between her legs. The scent of her cunt was intoxicating as any other and, as I brought my tongue to her slit, I was thrilled that the taste matched. She was both tangy and salty like a citrus popsicle eaten on a seaside shoreline. I licked from the bottom of her opening to her clit a few times, getting acquainted with the flavor and texture she offered up for both our pleasures.

All the while, Olive had one nipple in her mouth and another between her fingers, making sure that Jackie had sensation everywhere possible. I sucked softly at her clit, moved my tongue in circles, and applied different kinds of pressure until Jackie's hips bucked and her gasps hit the right pitch. I learned what she needed from me and I gave it to her. I knew that being exposed to the air and being in a crazy new situation meant she might not be able to cum, so I just focused on making her feel good.

My tongue flicked around her swollen clit in consistent, slow circles. I stayed at an even pace, not rushing her but not trying to edge her, either. I followed the way she rolled her hips and the waves of new wetness and the twitches in her thighs. Every once in a while, I dipped down into her cunt, both to taste her more and to keep everything slick with her arousal. Her moans mingled with the summer breeze that rustled through all of nature around us.

Jackie's moans sped up then, and I knew she was getting close. I kept my rhythm and speed where it had been, not wanting to scare the orgasm off. It could be a delicate art the first time with someone who didn't know quite what to expect. It didn't creep up on her; it smashed through her. All of a sudden, her thighs turned to earmuffs around my head as all her muscles clenched down and she spasmed with pleasure. I let her ride out the waves the way she needed, keeping my tongue as it had been the entire time so that she could find what got her to the height of ecstasy and then back down to the relaxation that followed. Her breaths slowed down as Olive and I eased off her.

Then, though, Jackie said, "I want to taste you, Maisie. I have for so long."

"Sold." I laughed and yanked off my shorts; they joined the pile of clothes accumulating next to us. As she began to move, I said, "No, stay there. Just relax and let me use you. Taste me the way you've wanted to."

Jackie nodded eagerly. I straddled her face, not putting my pussy down on her just yet. Olive switched to her knees facing me, her right hand moving between Jackie's legs. As I lowered myself onto Jackie's waiting tongue, I reached out and pushed the gusset of Olive's own shorts aside to find her pussy with my middle two fingers. She started to grind on my hand while her own fingers found Jackie's sloppy wet cunt.

All three of us moaned in unison. Jackie's tongue was divine. Even though I had more control of my pleasure, she knew intuitively how much to flex her tongue and lips and how much to relax. She understood how to let go and breathe through it as I took her face. She yielded to both Olive and me at once, reaching a new height of desire in both pleasing and being pleased at the same time.

I was already plenty turned on from getting her off that first time, so the constant firm pressure of gliding my clit along her mouth brought me close faster than even my own fingers usually did. My cheeks were hot, the air was fresh and brisk, my knees were getting scraped by the concrete, and my thighs shook from my thrusting back and forth. It was so many different types of senses and feelings, a feast for every inch of my body and every neuron in my mind.

Olive rubbing her wetness against my fingers like a desperate little whore didn't hurt, either. While we were all touching each other, Olive only had to lean slightly forward to kiss me. She sucked hard on my lower lip and I realized, though she was quiet, that she was going to cum against my fingers any second. I moaned against her mouth, deepening her kiss and biting her lip just hard enough to hurt. She ground frantically on my hand; a new wave of wetness flooded from her cunt. As she came, Olive groaned loud and unabashed, her voice echoing around the whole valley.

Even as she came, Olive didn't stop on Jackie. In fact, coming off her own orgasm, Olive dove between Jackie's legs and ate her out fast and confident, always wanting to get a girl off if she had the opportunity. Soon enough, it was my and Jackie's turn to cum. Out loud, I said, "Cum for me, Jacks. Let's cum together."

Then I counted down.

Five, four. I slowed my rocking hold slightly, easing myself a millimeter away from the orgasm, knowing I could control myself until the moment she couldn't do the same anymore. Three, two. I reached down and slapped one of Jackie's tits hard. She took the stinging pain with a whimpering, horny moan for more. So I hit her tits again and again, watching them bounce and turn bright pink.

One.

On my command, Jackie came a second time, this time grabbing Olive's hair and crying out close to a scream from the intensity of different sensations all over her body. That sound of her really and truly letting go with us sent me over the edge, too. My cunt clenched and suddenly her mouth was nothing but a new toy for me to fuck myself on. Bliss courses from my pussy upward and then out of my mouth in a moan that sounded almost like a song.

All three of us gasped for air and began to untangle as our bodies loosened up into the afternoon sun. Jackie stayed in her reclined position, catching her breath and grinning with my juices still glinting on her lips. She draped her arm over her eyes.

Olive wiped her mouth on her forearm, laughed out loud, stretched her arms overhead, and asked Jackie, "Did that help?"

"Nope." Jackie laughed, too. "Friendships ruined. Definitely."

EPILOGUE: Two More Months

The descent through the forest was a serene experience, the quietness of our earlier conversation now replaced by an unspoken understanding. Each step felt deliberate, and the world around us seemed to move in slow motion. The leaves underfoot crunched softly as we made our way downhill, and the forest embraced us with its calming presence.

As we navigated the winding trail, we helped each other over rocks and fallen branches. There was an ease to our movements, a newfound sense of camaraderie that had been absent for much of the summer. The tension that had once strained our interactions had dissipated, whether it was driven by Jackie's jealousy or unspoken desires.

Olive and I stood near the trailhead, hidden from view but within earshot of the bustling camp preparations. Jackie was purposefully lagging behind us a bit. The sweet taste of summer still lingered in the air. Olive turned to me, her eyes filled with affection and excitement. "Well, it looks like we've got plenty more adventures ahead now that that little problem is taken care of."

I nodded, my heart light with the promise of the days to come. I chuckled. "You definitely have some good conflict resolution skills."

In response, Olive leaned in, and our lips met softly. It wasn't a sexually charged kiss like the majority of ours had been. It was tender and intimate. Romantic, even. It held the hint of something more than a summer fling, but I tried not to read into it too much, tried to just let myself enjoy her hand on the small of my back and the smell of her sweat and perfume.

Jackie, who had been nearby, watching us discreetly, wore a small but genuine smile on her face as we pulled apart. Her previous jealousy and tension had evaporated, replaced by a sense of understanding and acceptance. For the first time, it seemed like she was genuinely happy for us, knowing that our summer was far from over and we could get back to -- or approach, really -- the women we should've been before.

When we arrived at Jackie's cabin, Olive had already headed up to the main hall to prepare for the next day's arrivals, leaving Jackie and me alone for the first time since our emotional conversation on the rocky shore. She enveloped me in a warm, genuine hug. Her eyes held a sincerity that hadn't been present since I arrived at camp weeks ago.

Breaking away from the hug, I looked at her. My voice held a note of cautious optimism as I asked, "So, are we going to pretend like none of that ever happened now?"

Jackie nodded, a small, relieved smile playing on her lips. Her tone conveyed a sense of agreement and a desire to move forward. "Yeah, I think that's for the best."

I agreed with a shrug, feeling a weight lift from my shoulders. I was grateful to her, in a weird way, even though her behavior had been strange and jealous the past few weeks. She'd forced us to have a real conversation that we'd needed for years. "Sounds good to me." Then I gave her a playful look and said, "But if you're ever looking for another threesome, don't be afraid to ask. I'm sure there's more we could teach you before you go back home."

"Not a bad arrangement," she agreed. I wondered if she meant it. Jackie rested her hand on my arm for a moment before pulling it back, her touch gentle and reassuring. Her next words were tentative, curious, reassuring. "You and Olive, though. I think there's something there. Something real."

I replied, "Maybe. Who knows?"

"Well, you've got two more months to figure it out."

The day bled into evening as we prepared for the arrival of the new group of campers. We went about our respective duties, ensuring that everything was in order. The main hall buzzed with activity as Olive and her team arranged tables and chairs while I made my way back to my own cabin to ensure it was clean and ready. I checked the bunk beds, set out fresh linens, and organized the cabin for the new arrivals.

After a long evening of preparations, I found myself back at the main hall. It was there, amidst the bustling activity, that I spotted Olive. Once again, starting tomorrow, we'd have to fall back into the routine of sneaking moments away until I had a few hours to spare here and there. She was checking off items on a clipboard, her face illuminated by the soft glow of the lanterns that hung from the hall's wooden beams.

Approaching her, I couldn't help but smile. The weight of the earlier tensions had lifted, and in its place was a newfound connection, a bond that felt stronger. Without a word, I reached out and took her hand in mine, squeezing it gently. I let it go quickly, though, still making sure that nobody else could see. Even with the Jackie factor sorted, our relationship -- whatever it was or could be -- had to stay secret on a professional level.

Olive turned to me, biting her lip. Barely louder than a whisper, she asked, "So, should we have that whole 'what are we' conversation now? Kind of feels like things are changing, right?"

I shook my head. "I don't want to rush anything. We still don't really know each other."

For a second, I worried that would hurt her feelings, but Olive nodded in agreement. "You're right. We hardly have any time together when I don't want to fuck your brains out."

"I don't see that part of this thing changing," I admitted with a laugh. Then Jackie's words from earlier found their way out of my voice. I squeezed her shoulder and said, "We've got two more months to figure it out."

She looked back at me and I could tell she wanted to kiss me again. But, with not only the other staffers but her mother so close by, she just said, "Two more months."

-

This story will resume with "Book Two: June" in the same series so don't let the word 'epilogue' frighten you!

12