Camp Sutton Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she thrust her fingers in and out of me, I gasped out a just-a-little-too-loud moan. Before it was all the way out of my mouth, Olive had her other hand over my lips. I moaned against her palm and heard her chuckle with dark delight at the way she could make me react.

After a second, she took her hand away from my lips. Without stopping I felt fabric against my mouth. Instinctively, I spread my lips. I tasted my own pussy; Olive had used my underwear as a gag to keep me quiet. My pussy responded with a fresh flood of silky wetness.

The fabric in my mouth was a constant reminder to stay quiet. Olive returned her other hand to my clit, sending me back into the unrelenting pleasure she'd been working out of me. Her thumb on my clit went harder and her other hand's thrusts became more insistent. I felt a third finger join her first two and I felt perfectly full.

My thighs began to twitch, unable to move the way they wanted in my restraints. I wanted to grab the back of her head and take her mouth as I came, but I couldn't. She was entirely in control of how I felt. I had to release myself to that fact. Even as my limbs unconsciously strained against the soft rope, my mind softened into submission to her.

The moment my cunt was beginning to clench up, threatening to break but held at shore by her expert pace, Olive said, softly but commanding, "Look at me."

I opened my eyes.

And came.

My cunt exploded into spasms like the crashing beach waves around us and my eyes met Olive's. She was a kaleidoscope of color and pleasure. The bright light against my long-closed eyes lit up the synapses in my brain. My back arched but I had no choice but to take everything Olive gave me. She kept touching me to keep the orgasm going, refusing to drop it until she'd milked every last ounce of my energy out of my body.

When I could finally catch my breath, my pussy hot and wet and spent, Olive slowly removed her fingers from my pussy. She straddled me gently and kissed me softly. Her cool cheek touched my burning hot chest, centering me in my body.

"You," she said as she tucked unruly hair behind my ears and caressed my cheek, "are the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

I rolled my eyes but blushed even deeper than I had been. "Thank you."

"Now let's get you cozy and cleaned up and back upstairs." She kissed my cheek one more time before standing up. Her fingers deftly undid each tie around my wrists and ankles. The muscles relaxed and burned at once. Olive instructed me, "Do a good stretch to get the lactic acid moving. Don't want you feeling any cramps or anything later on."

"You're so considerate." I laughed as I slowly stood up.

Olive wrapped me up in her arms and then stretched with me, up to the sky and down to the floor. "Of course I am. You deserve it."

I smirked as my muscles began to loosen up again. "All I did was lay there and get off."

She shook her head and picked my clothes up off the floor, handed them to me, and helped me get dressed. "Trust me; you've got no idea how much that does for me. Nothing makes me happier than watching a pretty girl lose herself."

I teased, "Aw, you think I'm pretty?"

"Be careful or you'll earn yourself a spanking."

I kissed her one more time, savoring it, knowing that we had to get back to regular life as soon as possible. "We wouldn't want that, would we?"

She caught my lower lip between her teeth for a split second. "Definitely not."

12