New Rules

Story Info
Susan finds the rules at her new sorority liberating.
12k words
4.72
17.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djrip
djrip
629 Followers

The brick walkway up to the sprawling old house was dappled with flickering shade from the overhanging oaks. Nearly invisible little bugs flitted through the sunbeams, blazing for brief moments into the light and vanishing just as suddenly. Susan clomped up the path, one plaid sock drooping around her ankle. She tugged on her pleated skirt and pushed her glasses all the way to the top of her nose.

"It's now or never," she whispered to herself.

She passed under a wrought iron gate bearing large Greek letters--Delta Lambda Delta. It was just a few more steps to the stairway and the porch. She knocked on the large door and stepped back, looking down at her worn sneakers. One of them had come untied on the walk over and was dangling long pink strings. The door creaked open.

"What's up?"

Susan dragged her eyes up the girl in the doorway. Flip flops with painted toenails and a pinky toe ring. Skinny jeans, worn threadbare in all the right places. Band shirt with the bottom third cut off so her navel would never have to hide. Her blonde hair was tied back in a rough ponytail.

"Hi, I'm, uh, Susan Blan--"

"Oh yeah, Susie! Tammy said you'd be getting in today."

"Er, yes. Susan."

"Yeah. I'm April by the way. Come on in." The girl held the door and Susan slipped inside. "Come and meet Tams. So your mom was in Delta Lambda Delta, huh?"

"Yeah, she said she was, back in her school days."

"Well things may be a little different now than when she was here." April chuckled as they passed through an empty reception hall lined with narrow sofas. "Here, I bet she's in the gym."

"Gym?"

"We've got a couple of treadmills, you know, some weights." The blonde girl glanced at Susan. "A pretty nice hot tub."

"Oh. Cool, I guess."

April wrinkled her nose at her. "Right in here."

Susan followed her into a bright space lined with foam mats. The machines were back against one wall under the windows. The middle of the room was occupied by a weight bench, and on that reclined an older girl in yoga pants and a sports bra. Her hair was shoulder length and bright, vibrant blue. Her arms were trembling, corded with lean muscle, lifting a long bar with metal discs on either end. The bar clanked into a pair of supports and the girl let her arms drop.

"You should get someone to spot you, Tams."

Tammy sat up, regarding Susan coolly. "The new girl can do it." She cocked her chin, a cascade of blue hair spilling down one shoulder.

"Me?" asked Susan, looking around uneasily.

Tams gave her a grin. "Come on. Over here."

She lay back down as Susan approached, reaching up. Her abs flexed, strong but sleek, adorning a body full of smooth curves and long lines. A fine sheen of sweat glossed her skin and reflected the light as she moved. Susan put her hands tentatively on the bar.

"Just help if I choke myself out, Susie. You can let go for now."

"It's Susan."

Tammy glanced up at her appraisingly, then hefted the bar once more. Susan watched as beads of sweat swelled on her brow, her chest, and trickled downward, disappearing between round breasts pressed close together by her snug sports bra. She jerked her gaze upward, to Tams' face, and felt herself flush when she saw the girl's eyes resting steadily on her. The bar clanked down again.

"Okay Susan. Why don't you take a turn?"

"Oh, I don't..."

"Come on." Tammy swung her long leg in tight spandex over the bench and stood up, inches from Susan and taller than her. They made eye contact and she felt powerless to break away. The older girl's hand landed on her lower back, nudging her around. "Let's see what you've got."

Susan sat gingerly on the padded bench. She was acutely aware of her skirt lying lightly over her thighs, and pulling up higher as she stretched out and lay back, her legs straddling the bench. April could probably see her light green panties, standing where she was over there. The blonde grinned at her. Susan looked up at the bar above her head.

"I'll take a few pounds off for you."

"Don't bother." Susan's jaw was set.

Tammy smiled and touched her fingertips lightly underneath the bar. "Alright. Go ahead."

Susan gripped the cool metal. She tensed and pushed up, and it barely moved. She blew her dark bangs out of her eye and focused, pushing with all her strength, lifting first one side and then the other. The bar rose haltingly until her unsteady arms were fully extended. She was breathing hard. Tammy's gaze never left her face. The bar started to drop, not completely under control. In a movement almost too quick to track the other girl snatched it back against the posts and guided its descent into the supports.

"Not bad," she said, leaning on the bar and looking down at Susan with big hazel eyes, blue hair tucked behind one ear.

Susan sat up, catching her breath. "Thanks."

"So you want to pledge, huh?"

"She's a legacy, Tams," chirped April cheerfully.

"Why now?"

"Look, I just, I really needed a place to stay, and I talked to my mom, and she said she'd make a few calls, and here I am."

"I see. Well, you know the number one rule here, don't you?"

Susan shook her head.

"This sorority is run by women, for women. No boys allowed."

"Well, no straight boys, anyway," added April.

"No guys hanging around outside to pick you up. No boyfriends staying over, showering in our showers, leaving our toilet seats up. None of it."

"Well, that won't be a problem. That asshole is why I'm looking for a place to stay." Her fists were clenched at her sides. "Making out with that bitch from his philosophy class right on our couch! Can you believe the nerve..."

"Okay, we've heard this story before. I'm just saying, we don't want to see him around here in a couple of weeks when you start missing the piece of shit." Tammy held her hand out high and April gave it a slap.

"Don't worry, girls. He's dead to me now."

"Uh-huh. Let's find you a bed."

"A... bed? Just a bed?"

"There are no empty rooms, babe. But some can fit two. We'll squeeze you in someplace."

April's fingers slipped through hers as they followed along after Tammy. She turned her head and smiled. "I'd be happy to take you in mine," she said. "But I've already got Summer in there."

"There's space for a second bed in the studio with Vanessa."

"Oh, she thought she was getting that whole room to herself all year? Ha!"

"She did say she needed the space for her, um, dancing."

"Yes," April nodded solemnly.

Susan looked back and forth between them, feeling a little bewildered. April winked at her as Tams knocked on a door.

"In."

With a shrug Tammy led the way. The room was hardwood floored with a gallery of windows along one wall overlooking the pool in the back. The young woman inside was seated at a bank of computer screens, bare feet propped up on the desk, large headphones on so her voluminous curly black hair squeezed out around them haphazardly. Her skin shone like polished mahogany. And there was a lot of its smooth expanse on display. She was wrapped in a towel that barely reached the tops of her thighs, and the twist holding it together around her substantial breasts looked like it might fly apart at any moment.

"Hey Van," began Tams.

"Cut the crap. What's up?"

"New girl's here. You've got the most space for a roommate, now that April's sharing the loft with Summer. And Riley's got Becky in the suite."

Vanessa swiveled her chair around, pulling her headphones down to her shoulders, and gave Susan a long look. She started to feel a little nervous under the girl's lingering gaze. Her skin felt tingly where Vanessa's eyes slowly moved over it.

"You know I need open floor space to practice."

"Everyone's got to compromise sometimes, Van."

"Seems like it. Where's your stuff?"

Susan swallowed. "I, uh, just left it all behind yesterday. I slept in the student union last night. I'm still wearing what I had on when I walked in on that bastard--"

"Okay, okay, I get it. I guess you're alright." Vanessa blew a pink bubble and popped it.

"We'll pick up your things," said Tammy. "Last thing you need is to go back there and see that asshole right now." April nodded.

"That's... Wow, guys, that's really nice. Thanks."

"That's what sisters are for, Susan." She was turning for the door. "Why don't you get to know your new roommate a little better."

"See you later," said April with a wave, leaving her alone in the large open room with a nearly naked Vanessa.

Susan was silent for a moment as the girl started to move around the room, arranging a few things, picking up some socks and panties off the bed. Her body was long and sleek as she bent and reached and stretched, all while wrapped in that small towel. Dark skin rippled with the flexing of strong dancer's muscles underneath.

"Here, you want to chill for a bit?" she asked, as she cleared a space on the bed.

"Sure..." Susan sat on the edge. "So, we're going to bring in another bed? Where..."

"I don't know, Suze. Like I said, I really need the space." She pondered, looking around. "I mean this one's a queen. I think it's plenty big enough for both of us."

Susan worked her mouth in silence for a moment. The objection got tangled up somewhere between her brain and her tongue, and came out a strangled hiccup.

"It's settled, then." Vanessa gave her a big grin, flashing bright white teeth, looking happy for the first time since they met. "I knew you'd understand."

"I mean, I--"

"It really means a lot, Suze. Thanks for being cool about it."

The girl was pulling off her headphones as she fiddled with the computer, starting up some electronic music. Susan's eyes widened as Vanessa opened up her towel and draped it over the chair, revealing her sinuous back, and slender waist, and full bottom cheeks that merged into long, leanly muscled legs. She turned around, bringing into view plump breasts that quivered with her movement, dark nipples the size of silver dollars bobbing as she stepped into the middle of the open space. Susan tried to work enough moisture into her mouth to swallow, gaze drifting down her roommate's body involuntarily until it rested on her smooth, dewy vulva, just peeking out from between her legs like a shy smile.

"I always perform in the nude, by the way. Hope you don't mind."

Susan licked her lips. "I don't--no, it's alright," she managed, staring. She crossed her legs awkwardly, smoothing her skirt down over her bare thighs. "I don't mind."

"Sweet." Vanessa raised her arms, cocking one leg out, looking like a perfect sculpture. Susan couldn't seem to stop her eyes from tracing over her curves and contours as Van began to slowly move from form to form. She felt uncomfortable, watching this naked girl turn and twist, bend and flex. But she couldn't look away. Well, it would be rude to ignore the performance, she thought. She couldn't very well get up and leave in the middle of it.

She did a handstand, and Susan was mesmerized by the way her breasts hung down toward her face, exposing the lighter undersides. Then she spread her legs into an aerial split. Dark labia pulled apart just enough to reveal moist pink inner flesh, with a small wet sound Susan could barely hear over the music. She realized her mouth was hanging open. With a start she felt her pussy twitch, and re-crossed her legs, tighter this time.

Vanessa was breaking a sweat now, droplets forming on her skin and beginning to run down her body in thin rivulets. Her legs pedaled in the air and then came down one after the other as she transitioned into a series of flips and cartwheels. She really did need all the space in here, Susan thought. She tumbled from one end of the studio to the other and back again, her sleek body shiny with sweat. She stopped in front of the bed, panting. Her breasts were heaving, dripping. She leaned over with her palms on her knees as she caught her breath.

"That was really amazing," said Susan, honestly impressed.

Vanessa turned her head, grinning at her. "Thanks, Suze." She pulled open a drawer by the bed and came over with a couple of objects, one pink and one purple. "God, I get so worked up, performing like that. You don't mind if I just take the edge off, do you?" She sat next to Susan, and looked at her for a moment before holding out one of the items.

It was a vibrator.

"You can too, if you want." Vanessa was watching her expectantly, sitting naked and slick with perspiration, right beside her on the bed, moist leg brushing against her own bare thigh. Susan couldn't figure out where to look; everywhere her eyes went was glistening skin, curvy hips, full breasts, beautiful face. The sex toy rested on Vanessa's outstretched palm, bright pink and phallic with a bulbous head.

Susan's breath caught in her throat. She really wanted to take it. Wanted to slip her panties off in front of her roommate, and spread out her legs, and... She could actually feel the walls of her vagina pulsing with arousal. But she just couldn't bring herself to go through with such a thing. "I, ah..." She looked around desperately. "I have to go..." She stumbled back toward the door. "I need to... to check on my stuff."

"I'll catch you later then," said Vanessa, lying back. Susan heard the larger purple one click on as she fled the room.

Posters adorned the hallway--indie bands, Ani DiFranco, Kate Bush. There was a rainbow flag on one wall, and a couple of others nearby striped in shades of pink and red. Susan slowed, trailing her fingers along the hangings, wondering where Tammy or April had gone.

She came to an open archway and noticed the haze of incense in the air. There were couches inside, and bean bag chairs. A couple of girls in there turned when they saw her.

"You must be Susan," said one, relaxing on a bean bag, bare feet up on the sofa beside her friend. She was wearing cut-off jean shorts and a white tank top. Her bright blonde hair was short and spiky.

"Hey sweetie," said the other, peering out from under unruly brunette tresses, "we heard what happened to you. Men are pigs, am I right?" She laughed, eyes twinkling. Her skirt was long and flowing, printed with a flowery pattern, and gauzy, almost thin enough to see through. She was sitting on the couch, idly rubbing the other girl's feet with one hand as she reclined on the floor by her legs. "I'm Summer, by the way. This is Riley."

"Hi ladies," said Susan. "Everyone's been so nice since I got here. I should have just pledged in the first place and maybe I never would have moved in with that cheating loser at all."

"Why don't you come hang out in here? We won't bite you."

Riley chuckled from her bean bag as Summer patted the sofa cushion beside her.

"Sure, why not?" Susan stepped closer, smoothing her pleated skirt down over her bottom as she sat. Riley's slender calves rested on the couch between her and Summer. The girl's feet brushed against her bare thigh as she moved and adjusted. Summer was still rubbing little circles on the sole of one of those feet, and running her fingertips over the ankle. On a whim, Susan let her hand drop onto the other foot, the one by her leg. She rested her fingers on it lightly, surprised at her own boldness. Surprised she even wanted to do something like that, for that matter.

"That feels nice," whispered the girl on the floor, sliding her legs against each other.

Susan's heart beat faster at the innocuous contact, hand touching foot, foot up against thigh. It did feel nice, she had to admit. She felt confused by her reaction to Vanessa's naked performance art, her own surging arousal. She'd never thought of herself as being into girls, particularly. Sure, she'd always thought they were pretty, and could be attractive, but... But she'd been undeniably turned on back there with her roommate, and now she felt just as exhilarated, sitting here with these two, tracing patterns with her nails on the top of Riley's cute little foot.

"We're so glad you're enjoying it here," said Summer, watching her with soft brown eyes. She reached out and gave Susan a brief squeeze of the shoulder. She let go, but didn't quite remove her hand, so it just remained resting on Susan's arm as she leaned in closer to talk. "We've all gotten to be like sisters in this place. We want you to feel like one, too."

"I'm really starting to." Susan leaned forward herself, feeling so connected and friendly already with her new housemates it seemed natural. Her face almost touched Summer's for a second, before she got nervous and looked down at her legs, bare from mid-thigh, and Riley's tan ankles and feet there on the couch where she and Summer were touching them.

There was a sudden buzzing from Susan's bra, where she had her phone. She pulled it out and scowled at the name there.

"Don't even pick it up." Summer shook her head. "What's he want? Your couch is still warm from that other girl's ass, I bet."

"You know he's only calling to lie or beg." Riley drew her foot back, only to slide it forward again on the other side of Susan's knee, so it slipped between her legs. Her sensitive skin tingled at the light contact, as the girl traced her toes along Susan's inner thigh. She gasped quietly as they reached just under the hem of her skirt, forgetting all about her phone. She was beginning to think her cheating boyfriend might have actually done her a favor when he came home with that philosophizing tart.

Summer put a finger to the screen in Susan's hand, dismissing the call. "Oops," she smirked. "He'll have to try back later." She smiled, holding Susan's gaze, her face just inches away. Susan was taking quick, shallow breaths. Summer slowly leaned closer. Her lips landed on Susan's, and moved there softly. After a second of whirling thoughts, she let herself respond, kissing her back. Her lips parted and she felt warm wetness as Summer gently suckled at the lower one.

"See?" asked Summer, pulling back slightly. "Forget about that asshole. Everything you need is right here."

"I--" Susan swallowed, her heart racing. "I've..." She gave up on getting her thoughts in order, and brought up a hand to Summer's olive toned cheek, pulling her in.

They kissed with open mouths, now. Summer's tongue wriggled in to meet hers, tasting faintly of licorice. Susan felt Riley's foot sliding further underneath her skirt, making her shift in her seat. She allowed her knees to separate a bit. Her pussy was getting wet; she could feel her panties growing damp. She jumped as if stung when she felt Riley's toe make contact with her vulva through the material, and a low moan escaped her. Her vaginal muscles clenched and she moved her hips instinctively, pressing herself against Riley more firmly.

"I've never kissed a girl before," she finally managed to get out, breathlessly.

"Have you ever let a girl... touch your pussy like this?" inquired Riley, peering up at her curiously. Her toe was making insistent little circles just where Susan's swelling clit protruded against her wet panties.

"Oh my god," she squeaked. "No! No, never before." She rocked her hips back and forth, closing her eyes at the sensations.

"But it's pretty hot, though, right?" asked Summer.

"Oh fuck." Susan's legs were swinging out wider, giving Riley full access. She was moving her toe up and down the indentation where Susan's panties stretched over her cleft.

"You know, you could take these panties off." Riley was scooting in closer on her bean bag, applying pressure now with the ball of her foot as well as the toe, making Susan's pussy twitch and quiver. "If you wanted to."

"Oh no, I just--" She gulped down a breath, closing her eyes. "I just couldn't do that..."

"Or, we could take them off for you," whispered Summer in her ear.

Susan bit her lower lip pensively, looking from one girl to the other. She didn't have to do anything. She could just... let them do it for her. To her. She opened her mouth, still not sure what was going to come out.

djrip
djrip
629 Followers