All Comments on 'Camp True Touch'

by chloehunt

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is your second story about nude touch therapy. I would prefer it if you did not describe it is a psychiatric treatment as it is more in the yoga/alternative medicine field and us psychs get a little eye rolley when our legitimate treatments aren’t taken seriously. Also- we would never take a patient off their meds so it increased their anxiety- I’d be struck off for doing that.

chloehuntchloehuntalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Ummm, you guys realize this is fiction/creative writing, right? Disclaimer time!

STORY DISCLAIMER!

Okay, folks, please don't take the info in my stories as actual medical/psychiatric advice. I don't want my stories to reflect poorly on trained professionals. I'm strongly familiar with most of the elements in my stories, but I only have a bachelor's degree in philosophy with a minor in psychology. I was a C student at best! I am NOT a doctor or psychiatrist! Nude Touch Therapy is alternative medicine, which I did point out in the first story, but in the mad dash to finish the second story, I forgot to mention it! I was more interested in telling Cory's and Jenifer's points of view. This story was a last-minute request from a friend. I wrote and edited it in two and a half days, so it's a little rough. I'm not good with deadlines. I hope this doesn't take away from the enjoyment of the story. Thanks for reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, full of emotions. It reminds what Saint Exupery wrote: “On ne voit bien qu’avec le coeur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.” Le petit prince.

(“One sees well only with the heart. The essential is invisible to the eyes.”)

Thank you to the author

G

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Notwithstanding the comments about professional issues, this is an outstanding story, told with sensitivity and love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I found the story to be enjoyable. I like the way you slowly build up and not rushing anything.

As for the other people who said they didn't like it, They just need to remember it's a story and not real!!

I hope you will continue the story as they go to college and start their life together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think the story captures what the intent of the contest, but also gives us an insight of what the real world has to offer. We are not perfect. Our skin is not perfectly smooth, we have moles, zits and imperfections. The story took those imperfections and gave us a happy ending for two people who had experienced anxieties. The anonymous comment about a doctor would not take you off your meds, does not know how psychiatry works. Many times treatment is a trial and error process. There is never a one size fits all approach.. Bravo Chloe, amazing, WOW WOW WOW

TallGrassTallGrassalmost 3 years ago

This is a wonderful sensual story. It certainly worked to share both Cory’s and Jennifer’s perspectives. I wasn’t sure I could really accept Jennifer’s scars, but you made it happen by showing how Cory not only accepted them but delighted in them. The idea of Nude Touch Therapy is intriguing and exciting in itself. A training program for it would, I imagine, be very popular.

TallGrassTallGrassalmost 3 years ago

Because I liked your story so much, I would be interested in having your critique of my Nude Day entry, « Ellen at Sharon’s Party ». I think you could teach me some things.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

No expert on the subjects or their treatment but a sweet story of 2 people finding love and confidence through each other. 5 stars.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for a well written imaginative story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved the story and how the characters got to know each other and identify with the other's insecurities and how they worked to help each other to get past them. Also enjoyed the perspective of a blind person as it is something that I've never given thought to but will help if I ever meet someone who is blind. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

outstanding. my Mother's sister was blind as was her husband. I can envision their love for. each other. Please write a followup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved both your characters and the story line. Please give us another chapter of this story. It's five stars for yet another of your stories. Nude touch therapy may be something worth investigating for improving relationships of most of the world population. Touch can be almost magical medicine.

ChequamegonChequamegonabout 2 years ago

Great story. I look forward top reading some of your other ones. Keep writing.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68about 2 years ago

I loved your story and writing style. Thanks

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

what a gem of a story, it really touched me. an instant favourite.

mays2444mays2444almost 2 years ago

Readers can learn a lot about sensitivity and what love really means from this story. I never thought I would ever enjoy a story with disabled people but I loved this story. The author also made it pleasurable and erotic. That itself was a great accomplishment. Nothing was a turnoff but instead I was left satisfied.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

5 stars and into my favourites for this excellent journey of discovery. When our external trappings are stripped away we are all human with our feelings and desires. You brought this out in a loving and may I say erotic way, thank you :)

Cheers, Andy

island_manisland_manover 1 year ago

Superbly moving story…

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

Chloe, you write such wonderful love stories. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this story - hot and romantic. I’d love to read about how the therapist occupied herself for that week at camp too!

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing story!!!!

colin23colin239 months ago

Very sensitive and persuasive. An outstanding story.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClass7 months ago

I enjoyed the slow buildup and exploration of body parts by Cory and Jennifer. Biology finally caught up with both of them as they discovered each other's sex organs. Great story, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

At one time I was drawing the nude figure 15 hours a week at a major art school. I was convinced that it would help our troubled society. We join the Army but we don’t draw the figure.

This wonderful story reminded me of this time.

GrouchbearGrouchbear24 days ago

This story is very tender, I really loved the way it had been written. It made empathetic to the plight of both people involved, and at the end of it I felt very happy that both of them could pick up their lives and make a success.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous