All Comments on 'Camp X-TA-C'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ms_magdalenems_magdaleneover 16 years ago
Excellent

This story was very well written and kept me hot and wet all the way through! I'll definitely never think of camping in the same way again!

ErotonautErotonautover 16 years ago
Too much of a good thing?

Well-written as this is, I felt my attention beginning to flag after the fourth page. It might have worked better if you'd broken it into two chapters, allowing you to flesh out the characters a little more and concentrate on individual events at the camp.

wildermiswildermisover 16 years ago
Left Hot As Always!

I sat down thinking I didn't have time to read that many pages and yet..I just did. I couldn't stop! I would think I might be getting to a stopping point and then you would draw me in with yet another dripping wet scene. Now I think I will have to go drag my boyfriend into the bedroom so I can tell him about it! LOL Thank you once again for sharing your talent.

bearleebearleeover 16 years ago
WOW

There used to be another author here that had a similar style and always wrote 7 page stories-it's like he's back!

bearlee

RhymeFairyRhymeFairyover 16 years ago
Very sexy !!!!

I too thought .... Oh My 7 pages ... but let me tell ya my friend, it was welll worth tha read. I would have liked a lil more background on the characters but I like it that you kept that simple and drew us in with this creative spin on camp. I would love to be a fly on that wall, lol. Very sexy and awesome job keeping it real. I also have to admit, it got me hot and made a few of my own "juices" flow. Keep'm coming my friend, lovin' it !!

hongluobohongluoboabout 16 years ago
You did it again!!

I love your camp stories... remembering one Dude ranch story from Sandman days with great fondness.... I confess that I broke it up into two readings and enjoyed both readings immensely!!... Sign me up for Camp X-TA-C!! Many Feathers! Another superb story from a true master... thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Like the flag pole

I was hard all throughout the story but didn't reach the goal as I would like to have. I wouldn't like to have it a shorter trip or to tell you into a novell with doubled amount of pages but I missed some more detail and stretching when it gets wet'n'wild. You often began it and then left the rest in imagination skipping further to the next event. If you would think about a second part on the next visit of the camp the couples would maybe more familiar and have some more erotic small-talk and interaction with the other guests. Also some more interpretation on whats happening would be fine. C.P.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 15 years ago
Really liked it....but

When a woman ejaculates, it is neither "pearly" nor is it "cream". It is a clear liquid that has the consistency of water and it is very sweet tasting. And it usually doesn't come out in a stream but more of a gush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why not more. . .

If the women get to enjoy each other orally, why couldn't the guys get their fist taste of dock?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

I've read this a couple of times before and cannot believe that I haven't written a comment yet. This is really good, and a lot of fun. Besides being really erotic it is just a good story. There are spelling and word usage errors and punctuation mistakes in plenty, but with a good proofreader this would be even more wonderful. I'd like to say to Many Feathers that I'm not just being nit-pickey. It becomes a little harder to follow the story when I have to go back and read a line over again to figure out what it really says. I vote this a '5" in every way. Wish there was a '10' to check. Good One.

MedievalmontanaMedievalmontanaabout 6 years ago
Hot

Loved this story. I would love to live this out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous