Campbell’s Genie Pt. 01

Story Info
Campbell brings back a genie, and big things happen.
2.2k words
4.51
26.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T_guy69xd
T_guy69xd
61 Followers

Well this is a sort of cliché story but I like the idea nonetheless! It'll be shorter than my first story but I'm thinking of making a 3 part story! Hope you guys enjoy it! It'll contain: cock growth, hyper cum, cumflation, breasts expansion. Note: all characters in the story are over 18.

Campbell brings a box home wrapped in crappy children's birthday party gift wrap. Confused I raise an eyebrow and chuckle "the hell is that?" I say through my grinning teeth.

"A birthday gift for you!" She thrust it adorably in my direction. She's wearing a modest hoodie with some grey sweatpants, her work is very relax so she can wear stuff like that. What's visible is a 5'7" tall girl with long brown wavy hair, her face covered in freckles with a slightly tipped upward french looking nose.

"But... it's not my birthday?" I say somewhat confused.

"Oh shut up just take it!" She rattles it lightly in front of me. I shyly take it from her, take her hand, and sit down on the couch with her leaning her head on my shoulder as I unwrap the box. She looks up to my face to check my reaction as I open the cardboard.

"A lamp?" I frown curiously

"Better yet! A genie!" She smiles, 100% believing it. I start to laugh. I thought it was a joke and I wrap my arm around her and hug her.

"Do you like it?" She looks up at me beaming

"Yeah!"

"More specifically it's a sexual genie!" She says matter of factly. This peaks my attention.

"What?"

"The wishes must be sexual in nature!" She rubs my arm slowly. "It can be anything, so long as it's sexual!"

"Hahaha! That's funny! I guess I'll, RuB ThE LaMp" I then half jokingly rub the lamp while laughing lightly. But the I feel the lamp start to vibrate. I look at Campbell confused. And she just smiles up at me, pressing her left breast against my arm tightly. Then a smoke starts piling out rapidly out from the lamp and onto the floor at an increasing rate. Then it stops and the smoke settles for a few seconds. Then suddenly it congeals into a tall floating, vaguely female human figure.

"You summoned me?" The smoke ask in a feminine voice.

"Holy fuck it worked!" I whisper

"Of course it did!" The smoke responds. Campbell just sighs out of disappointment in me. "You get 3 wishes, but your wishes must be of sexual nature." My head churns for ideas. Campbell clearly already has one in mind but holds back from saying it, so as to not accidentally waste a wish. She then leans in and whispers "wish for a bigger cock!" She says teasing me. True I was very much not big... but that was such a waste of a wish! I miss my head no. She looks confused and frowns. She mouths "why?" I just smile and look to the smoke.

"I wish that Campbell has complete control over our bodies. Movements, shape, size, all of that she will be able to control." I wink to her. And her mouth drops.

"Your wish is my command!" The smoke swirls briefly and then says "it is done."

"Thank you. You can return to your lamp." The smoke nods and swirls into a spiral all funneling into the tip of the lamp.

She gawps at me, still in disbelief. "Do you feel any different?"

This snaps her out of her trance, "umm no?" She checks her hands out but then again I thing has changed.

"Try making my dick bigger!" I say excitedly

"How?" She turns from her hands to my face rapidly, looking for an answer.

"I don't know... picture it?" She closes her eyes and squeezes them tight, causing her face to scrunch up. After a few seconds she looks to my crotch and nothing has changed.

"Damnit it didn't work!" She says frustrated.

"Maybe you gotta touch it as you do it?" She shrugs and slides down in-front of my kneeling down. I spread my legs to make it easy for her as she undoes my fly slowly looking up into my eyes. She pulls my pants down but leaves my boxers on. She then reaches her half sleeve covered hand into the little slit at the front of my boxers and grabs my cock tightly.

"Don't get hard yet... I wanna make you grow soft." She closes her eyes and I feel a strange warmth in my groin. I have the same sensation as getting hard, but it's not fitting hard! It's growing longer. Slowly but surely I see the outline of my penis become more visible and start to take up more room in my boxers.

"Holy shit it worked!" I say amazed

"Of course it did!" She removes her hand from the slit and places her soft hand on my engorged dick over my underwear. "I made it 5 inches soft! I can't wait to see it hard!"

"What the hell? It's gonna way to big for you! Will you even be able to fit it in you?" Without saying a word she stands up, takes her hoodie off revealing that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Her small and un impressive tits bare and cold, causing her nipples to poke out. She places one hand on each of her tits. She starts to moan as they actually start to swell. Slowly they grow from her previous A cups, ballooning past B, and to a serious C cup set. She lets her boobs go and they bounce up and down like they never have before.

"There, that should have you hard." And she was right, in absolutely rock solid. The only thing is that it's too big to pitch a tent, and is resting almost up to my belly button having pushed the boxers out of the way.

"Wow... you share made me big!"

"I made you 12 inches hun, that's nothing" she grabs my cock by the tip, pulls my boxers off, let's go of the tip and grabs the base. She then reaches in with her tongue and starts licking my huge tip as she strokes the shaft slowly.

"How is that nothing?"

"You'll see." She smiles up at me and then takes the whole tip into my mouth. Her eyes widen and she says "Wait a second... can I...?" She closes her eyes and grabs my cock shaft with both her hands. I feel immeasurable pleasure immediately as I start cumming on the spot. My cock throbs violently as she struggles to hold it in place. After a few seconds a depressing few spurts of cum spew out my tip, lightly covering her tits. She giggles and claps her hands.

"This is perfect! I can make us cum whenever and however I want!" She stares at my cock as ideas fill her head .

"Holy shit... she really did give you full control!" I gasp from that earth shattering orgasm. "Thank you!" I say out of shear amazement

"Don't worry... you'll return the favor really soon!" She closes her eyes, places her hand on her clit. After a few seconds, nothing changes. She opens her eyes and stands up. She then grabs my hand and hoists me up with my now soft dangling cock. She has my hand in the other, which conveniently leaves her other hand for my cock. So she grabs me by it and pulls me up the stairs, through the hallway, and into our bedroom.

"Time for thé night of your life big boy." Cock still in hand she pushes me into the bed and starts focusing it some more, causing it to grow insanely rapidly. Not even hard her hand is starting to have a difficult time wrapping all the way around it as it thickens as well. Now at 14" soft my cock rests at about my knee, amazed at the sheer size I stay silent.

"How? Why?" She ignores me, and grabs my balls. Oddly enough she doesn't make them bigger, the just start to feel heavy, super heavy. It starts to hurt, my balls have a huge amount of pressure building inside of them as they start to groan.

"S-stop! That fucking hurts!" I go to grab her hand, but she stops it with her newfound powers.

"Don't worry." She says with a consoling smile and a little rewarding lick of my shaft as she lets the pressure build further. My balls have swelled... just not much, they're about the size of two pomegranates now. Not a fitting size for my cock but I'm sure full go the brim with cum. She finally lets go and stands up admiring her handy work.

She nods her head, fingers for me to get up, and I get up. But not of my own will, her powers have forced me to get up. I then feel blood rush to my cock so rapidly it's rock solid in a matter of 3 seconds. My balls dangle low, and my cock stands at an impressive (to say the least) 2.3 feet. Campbell bends over, to reveal her ass and pussy to me, she then makes me move forward and aim my cock at the entrance to her tunnel.

"Is this even safe?" I ask mildly concerned

"Hush babe, let me take care of things!" She then makes me horny, to an ungodly level. My brain is so numbed by hormones that I just think of one thing, and that's my need to cum. She then steps back which causes her pussy to wrap around my massive cock head. Oddly enough this causes me no pleasure, but she gasps and moans in exasperation at the sheer pleasure

"Fuck!" She then steps back again pushing my cock 10 inches in. Causing already noticeable bump to form on her belly. And again no pleasure for me. But for her, ecstasy. She in so much pleasure she can't formulate words in a proper fashion, and just babbles out some moans. My brain desperate for some pleasure makes my hips move without even a single thought behind it. Each thrust goes in an inch deeper, causing an outline of my dick to grow in her belle with each thrust. Eventually she takes all of my cock, stretching her pussy so far that her eyes roll to the back of her head from her near constant orgasm. Her legs vibrate violently, and her pussy leaks her juices pouring down my thick cock. Yet again however no pleasure on my end, I figure she must be suppressing it. Fairly frustrated and so goddamn horny I thrust faster, her tits flop back and forward as the sheer mass of my cock pushes her back and forth. I then push my dick as far in as I can, which makes her belly have a perfect outline of my dick, and ask,

"can I cum?" Somewhat desperate for some release.

"Cum." Instantly my balls tighten and start to pour cum down my shaft. Pleasure reaches a point that I have never experienced in my life. I crumble to my kneels pushing Campbell down so that my cock can stay deep inside her. Cum starts to jet out into her belly, making the indent my cock is creating to grow and grow. She's on all fours as I pour what appears to be liters of cum deep inside of her. My cock throbs violently inside of her, causing both of our pleasure to increase further, forcing us to let out yells of pleasure.

Her belly balloons out with cum, gravity pulls it down further and further as she forms a substantial bump, about the size of half a yoga ball. Slowly but surely my climax starts to slow down. Cum stops pouring out my tip like a garden hose. My penis deflates slowly inside her. I pull out revealing my 10 inch softie. She falls to her side and rolls over gasping and holding her belly.

"God that was amazing." She says resting on her back, with a huge bulging belly. My cock touches the ground when I'm on my knees. And I keep on catching her taking peaks.

"Holy fuck, it was. I love your new tits by the way!" I say trying to seem thankful. I get up and walk down the stairs leaving her to clean up herself. Naked, my cock hits my thighs each step down the stairs. I get to the lamp, pick it up, and then bring it back up the stairs. When I enter the room Campbell says "I love your seed, and being filled with it."

I smile and kneel down to put my dick in front of her face. It lightly slaps her lips. She smiles and pops the soft tip into her mouth and swirls her tongue around it. She also suppresses my ability to get hard.

"What should be our next wish?" I ask holding the lamp up. She looks up at my as she ponders and sucks in my cock tip.

—————

That's it for part 1! Thanks for reading this far! Lmk what you would like for the next wishes to be! And maybe who you would want to transform Campbell into! Hope you had a good time reading ; ).


T_guy69xd
T_guy69xd
61 Followers