All Comments on 'Campground Discoveries'

by dondave

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PG564EPG564Eabout 2 years ago

So VERY erotic! I get turned on reading stories like yours. Makes me think of playing with another guys cock, then sucking it for him, making him cum furiously into my mouth. Please continue this story. I want Danny to lay back and let his friend jack him off, then blow him. Maybe Danny could fuck his friend too, turning him into a cock whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was fantastic! Is there more to this story?🥰🥰🥰

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Whoa what a hot story. My best friend as a kid growing up use to jack off together and we watched each other. We never talked about it or went any further than that. I love watching Robert and looking back I wanted to do more.

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersabout 2 years ago

This definitely brings back memories for me. The first time I ever saw the cock of another guy my own age took place while we were camping out together in a tent. It was also the first time I touched and got touched. Love your descriptions here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh, to be young, innocent and full of raging hormones again. I missed out on so many opportunities when I was that age. Found out later in life that several of the other guys that I knew back then were also into guys. We could have had so much fun together. Oh well, no sense crying over spilled milk or un-spilled cum. Great story, thanks. MLF

RobJasperRobJasperabout 2 years ago

Such a hot story!! Loved the buildup, the ambivalence, the hard-ons, the guys acknowledging they both were turned and the hot mutual jerking-off. More chapters please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I remember countless times when I was young and all of us guys would jerk off in the woods together. Sometimes as many as six of us at a time. We would all jerk off over pics in girly magazines, but would compare each other’s cocks and tried our best to outcum each other. Seeing how far we could shoot our cum, taking pride in the volume of cum we produced, and seeing how fast we could cum all made us feel very cool. When only two of us were together in the woods, we experimented with jerking off each other and even sucking each other’s cocks now and then. But one day we just didn’t do those things. We all chased girls instead. Except I remained turned on by cocks too. I have enjoyed my share of women including a lovely wife, but I still secretly love cock. I have sucked and fucked men whenever I can , but always in secret, mostly in the woods, but also in public bathrooms and adult porn shops. I wonder how many of my old jerk off buddies have done the same.

I’m posting this as anonymous, but My literotica name is jaycums.

dondavedondaveabout 2 years agoAuthor

thanks everyone, glad you liked it

Smith79Smith79about 2 years ago

Great story reminds me of many camping trips and sleep overs growing up

yowseryowserabout 2 years ago

Lovely tale

Sweet back-in-the-days awakenings. You capture the excitement, the nervousness, the early dawnings of arousal, building tension all the way along. Splendid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good stoory. After they're home they should continue. Edward130

PabloPaco2022PabloPaco2022over 1 year ago

Lovely story and brings back memories when friends and I carried out the same experiments. If only the world were not so up-tight they would all see the true beauty of the young discovering their sexuality and enjoying it. The description of the slight lingering of guilt is so accurate we probably all felt discovering our sexuality whether straight, bi or gay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous