Camping

Story Info
Fuck Camping.
10.1k words
4.38
34.4k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My name is Nathan and camping is my game."

I've always wanted to say that. Now that I've said it, I'm not sure it's accurate or honest.

It's true, I'm on the road, camping. The other truth is, I've not been honest with myself about the reason I'm on the road, camping.

I'm twenty-seven years old and still living with my parents. They think I'm a lecturer at the local community college. My parents believe I spend most of my time in my bedroom looking at pornography, or worse. My mother also thinks that I'm freeloading off them and I have no future and no plan. The truth is, I'm an electrical engineer with a focus on microchip design and microcode development. I work, in the background, on a major, unreported defense department project, for a little-known private company. That means, I make a boatload of money and I work from home. When the project is finished, I'll be able to create the home of my dreams, pay off my parent's debts and set them up for the rest of their lives. I just can't tell them how I managed it.

The spring semester was over and my mother, a high school teacher, was now home full time. With us both in the house all day, she was going to nag me to death. She wants me to get a real job and get out of the house and she never misses a chance to tell me. I've heard her telling my dad, she wants me to leave so they can get on with the rest of their lives. For her, retirement is the golden ring.

My dad is on the fence. He believes in me. He always has. He walks on a knife-edge, between my mother's demands and my future that he believes in, without out a shred of evidence.

Moving out isn't as easy as it seems. I would have to find another cover job. The community college position is perfect and my supervisor didn't think it would be easy to set up another one. While the company worked on it, I gave my mother half of what she wants. I told her I was leaving, for the summer, and going camping. I told her, and my dad, that I needed time to think and to come up with a plan. A half-truth but it would have to do.

I bought a small tent. It was labeled a two-person tent. It's five feet wide and seven and a half feet long and just over three feet high. Never having camped before, it seemed perfect. Twice the space I'd need. The salesman offered his advice and I also bought a ground cloth for under the tent.

I added a full-sized air mattress, never calculating that it would consume over seventy percent of the floor space of my new tent. A sleeping bag, propane stove and some camping pots and kitchenware completed my kit.

I packed camp style clothing, my secure, Government Issue laptop and a wireless network hotspot for my secure, tempest tested, government issued phone and hit the road in my five-year-old SUV. I told my supervisor I was taking a break but that I could work, when necessary, from the road.

I headed north, toward the Adirondacks, the Finger Lakes and Lake Placid. I drove north for over six hours, through Pennsylvania and New Jersey looked for a campground near Binghamton, NY. I found a KOA about five pm.

The campground wasn't what I expected. It was composed mostly of drive through pads for campers and RV's. It did have eight tent only sites. I got the third site in the line of sites along the rear fence of the property.

I spread out the ground cloth after clearing a space free of rocks, twigs and other things and set up my tent. It wasn't supposed to be difficult but I needed to refer to the diagrams in the instructions to get it correct. It seemed large on paper. I real life it was very small. It was over three feet tall but only in the middle with sides sloping down to the ground.

Getting the air mattress set up was the second challenge. I had planned to put it at the back of the tent, furthest from the opening but it was easily a foot longer than the tent was wide. I turned it lengthwise and inflated it with the included, foot-operated air pump. About half the mattress was useable. The rest was against the sloping side of the tent, only a foot of floor space was available on the other side for the rest of my baggage and the mattress blocked most of the entrance. "I'll live," I thought. "It's only me."

It was after six before I was settled. I walked the half mile to the bathhouse, peed and went back to my tent to read and relax. My ereader was fully charged but the only place to sit was an old, well-used, wooden picnic table on the site. I read until I was too uncomfortable to sit at the table. I decided to skip supper since I'd had a late lunch at a fast-food restaurant on the drive up and I hadn't stopped for groceries. I started a list of things I'd need to get tomorrow. A cooler for the groceries I didn't have was first on the list. I added matches for the propane stove, a mattress cover and camp chair.

I lay down in the tent, mostly to test the air mattress, and tried to read further. It was getting near sunset and the daylight was rapidly disappearing. I added a lantern to the shopping list.

I grabbed soap, a towel and clean underwear and headed for the bathhouse again. One look inside the showers and I opted to just wash my face in the sink. I dropped everything back at my tent and decided to walk through the campground just for the exercise. Thirty minutes later, I was about halfway around the campground and it was dark. Blackout dark. I mentally added a torch to the list of things I had to buy.

I walked back toward my tent along the back of the property. I came to the last tent in the row first. Tent site eight, five sites from mine. There was an over large tent on a ground cloth that was at least ten-foot square. A huge bear of a man was leaning against the picnic table on the site. He was probably six foot four or more and almost that wide across his shoulders. He shaved his head and had a full black beard, not like a "Duck Dynasty" beard, more like Paul Bunyan. He wore a black and red-checkered flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up and working man dungarees. Not Levis or jeans. Those are fashion statements. His were real dungarees. Steel toes work boots with thick soles completed his outfit. At least three hundred pounds and he didn't look overweight. He had a beer in one hand and there were three crushed empties on the table and another on the ground. He looked like someone I would be wise to avoid.

"Yo," he called to me as I passed by.

I stopped and looked in his direction. "Nice night for a walk," he said.

"It is," I replied.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Nate."

"Nice name, Nate."

He didn't offer his name. "Where you heading?" he asked.

"Just north. No place specific," I answered.

"Say, Nate, do you like to play games?"

"Sure. Games can be fun," I answered.

"Card games?" he asked.

"Sure. Card games," I answered.

"Poker?" he asked as he pulled a deck of cards from his shirt pocket.

I had no idea where this was heading and I wanted to get back to my tent. "I've played poker but I'm not good at it," I said.

He turned toward his tent. "Little Bit," he called. "Git out here."

A waif of a girl exited the tent.

She was nearly five feet tall and thin. Maybe ninety pounds if she was caught in the rain. Her legs were perfectly proportioned and topped by black, very short, shorts. Daisy Dukes if they had been denim. She wore a sleeveless, white four-button shirt that came to the top of her shorts. The top lay on her chest without an indication that she had breasts.

She looked like a teenager until I looked at her face. Her face was symmetrical and the skin on her neck told me she was probably in her late twenties, maybe early thirties. Her dark brown hair was short and amateurly cut, almost mannish. Her expression was neutral, disinterested in her surroundings and what was happening.

The mountain of a man pointed to a spot on the ground and the woman sat down cross-legged.

"Have a seat, Nate," the mountain man said. "Let's play a little poker."

I sat. I don't know why. Probably fear.

"You and Little Bit play. I'll deal," he said as he shuffled the cards.

"We don't have anything to bet," I said.

"Strip poker," clarified the mountain. "Loser takes off a piece of clothing."

He started to deal before I could object.

He dealt each of us five cards, face up. "You lose," he said to me.

I didn't move. "Don't be such a wuss," the mountain said. "Take something off."

What would you have done? Get up and leave? I took off a croc. Little Bit just stared straight ahead.

"Next hand," he announced.

He dealt ten cards, five each. "You lose again," he announced.

I took off my other croc. Little Bit did not react.

"Now we're cookin'," he said. "Next hand."

Ten more cards, two more hands. I didn't lose. The mountain looked at Little Bit.

Calmly, she unbuttoned her shirt and took it off. She wore nothing underneath. Her breasts were almost non-existent but her nipples were large and stiff. She never smiled or showed any emotion.

"Nice," commented the mountain. "What do you think, Nate?" he asked.

"Nice is a good description," I responded.

"Nice enough to touch?" he asked.

"Yes. Nice enough to touch," I answered. Fear is an incredible motivator.

"Not yet," he said. "Next hand."

Ten cards. One to me, one to Little Bit. Another card to me, another card to Little Bit until we had five cards each.

I didn't lose again although it felt that with each hand I was losing something. Possibly my moral compass.

Without a nudge from the mountain, Little Bit stood and removed her shorts. She stood for a second, completely nude in front of me and then started to sit down. "Not yet," said the mountain. "Give him time to appreciate your body."

She had a small triangle of tangled dark brown pubic hair and large labia extending an inch or more down between her legs. Her clitoris was visible at the top of her vaginal slit. While I watched, she did a slow turn. Her ass was flat and tight and her labia visible from behind as well. When she completed her turn, she sat without comment from the mountain.

"You still with us, Nate?" asked the mountain.

"Yeah," I replied although I had no idea what he meant.

"Okay, then. Next hand."

"Wait," I said surprising myself. "She has nothing more to lose."

"If she loses again, you get to fuck her," the mountain said as if it should have been obvious.

"Oh," I said. Not my finest moment. Why I continued to play is still a mystery. What was obvious was that the mountain was going to deal until Little Bit lost again and I was going to have to fuck her. The thought of fucking her wasn't half as intimidating fucking her in front of the mountain. What would he do if I refused? What would he do if I did fuck her in front of him? Neither choice seemed to have a positive outcome for me.

Meanwhile, the mountain was dealing the cards again.

I didn't have to wait long before my worst fears were met. Little Bit lost again.

"Okay, Nate," said the mountain. "Drop those shorts. Little Bit wants you to fuck her."

What would you have done? Naked woman. Guaranteed fuck. Huge mountain of a man directing the action. I stood up and dropped my shorts and briefs in one motion.

I'm a guy. The sight of a naked woman usually has a physical effect on me. However, the tension between my fear and my morals had a deflating effect. At best, I was at half-staff.

"Little Bit," said the mountain. "Your boyfriend needs a little help."

She got on her knees, moved toward me and, with the help of her hand, took my undecided penis into her mouth.

She wasn't the best cocksucker I'd ever met. She did an adequate, if unenthusiastic, job and, afraid not to respond, I managed an erection. Not a steel hard erection but hard enough.

Little Bit knew I was ready. She moved to her back and spread her legs. I kneeled between her legs and, ignoring the mountain next to us as best I could, slipped inside her.

My usual routine, when fucking a woman I liked, was to try every trick, squeeze every muscle, to prolong the deed. Not this time. I wanted to cum and I wanted to cum quickly.

"Cum inside her," the mountain directed.

Despite wanting to finish quickly, I also did everything I could not to hurt her. It was the first victory for my moral self since wandering by tent site eight. I braced myself and came inside Little Bit. Throughout, she just lay there accepting whatever I gave her.

I stood up, pulled up my briefs and shorts that were still around my calves, grabbed my crocs and walked away resisting every urge to run. The mountain never said a word.

Back at my tent, I grabbed a washcloth, soap and headed for the washroom. I cleaned up the evidence, peed and headed back. Inside my tent, I removed my shirt and shorts in a gymnastic exercise with frequent contact with the sides of the tent and tripping over the mattress, crawled into my sleeping bag and tried to sleep.

Sleep did not come easily. The night was warm and I lay on top of my open sleeping bag trying to reconcile the events of the last hour. I wasn't successful. I mentally added a pillow to the list of things to buy in the morning and eventually, I fell asleep.

An unusual noise woke me in the middle of the night. I lay silently on top of my sleeping bag, alert to the possibility of more noise. The front of the tent glowed with the light from a hand torch. Someone opened the zipper at the top of the entry to the tent, the sound deafening in the silence of the night.

A face appeared in the opening. Her face illuminated by her torch, Little Bit smiled when she recognized me. I didn't move or say anything. Little Bit opened the tent flap further and stepped inside. She was still naked. I was frozen with indecision. What was she doing here? What should I do? I took the easy way out. I said nothing.

Little Bit turned around and zipped up the tent flap. It involved some bending and twisting and my treasonous penis responded. Fortunately, I was still wearing my briefs. Little Bit moved to alongside me, bent over by the sides of the tent, turned off her torch, pushed me over slightly and slid in beside me on top of the sleeping bag.

"What are you doing here?" I managed to ask.

"I want to thank you," she answered. The first words she'd ever spoken to me. Her timber of her voice was as small as her stature. Perfect.

"For what? What did I do?" I asked.

"For how nice you treated me earlier," she replied.

"We had sex coerced by your boyfriend and I don't even know your name," I said.

"Daisy," she said.

"Daisy?"

"That's my name, Daisy," she clarified.

"Thank you, Daisy. Nate," I said.

"I knew that," she said.

"Okay. Why are you here?" I asked again.

"I want to thank you for how well you treated me. Most of the men Edwin forces me to have sex with aren't nearly as kind as you were."

"Edwin!"

Daisy smiled as I giggled. "That mountain of a man's name is Edwin?" I managed to ask through my laughter.

"It is but don't ever call him that," Daisy added laughing with me. "The last guy who called him Edwin is still recovering in a rehab facility. He calls himself, Big Ed."

"Big Ed. Fits although I might have named him Jumbo," I said.

"Forget about him," Daisy said still laughing. Her laughter was light and clear, like the sound of a musical triangle in an orchestra.

"I want to thank you," she managed to tell me again.

"For what?" I asked although, if I were to hazard a guess, it had something to do with Daisy being naked in my bed.

"I want you to make love to me," she said simply.

"What about Big Ed?" I asked ignoring her instructions to forget about him.

"He's not a problem."

"What if he comes looking for you?" I asked. "I have no desire to spend time in rehab with that last fellow."

"He drank eight more beers, crawled into the tent and fell asleep. He won't wake up until noon tomorrow.

"So, you're here with me and you want me to..."

"Make love to me," Daisy interrupted.

Daisy wanted to fuck. It was a different experience than earlier. We were together in the dim moonlight filtering through the sides of the tent instead in the shadow of a mountain. She was lying alongside of me willingly, not forced and I was missing the fear. Somehow, I felt sympathy for her situation and, if she wanted love, then I should be the one giving it to her. My cock agreed.

Hesitantly, Daisy reached for my briefs and tried to pull them down. I helped her remove my underwear. She pulled herself up to look into my eyes, smiled broadly and kissed me. Not a tentative first kiss, a kiss with real meaning and promise.

She held my erection in one hand and kissed me again. I kissed her back, put a hand on the back of her neck and held her in place while I returned her kiss. Our tongues intertwined and the kiss lingered. Something more than sex was communicated with that kiss.

Daisy stretched her legs over my hips and I entered her again. It wasn't anything like earlier. She wasn't the same woman. She was warm, soft and pliant, not disinterested and perfunctory. Her vagina swallowed my erection and she moved on top of me as if trying to make me a permanent part of her.

I put my hands on her hips to guide her and she bent forward, supporting herself with her hands on my chest. This time I used everything I knew to prolong our coupling. I managed to survive her first orgasm.

Her motion slowed as she recovered and we turned over with me on top between her legs. She lifted her legs but they were too short to hook around my waist. I moved slowly but determinedly within her. She was deeper than I thought she might be due to her diminutive size. I never reached the top of her passage. She had a second orgasm and this time she didn't take time to recover. She increased her attempts to pull me further inside her. I held myself up with one hand and ran the fingers of my other hand around her left nipple. Her body bucked beneath me. Touching her right nipple initiated another orgasm. This time, I didn't resist and I came deeply inside her.

Daisy held me tightly, refusing to let me go, until I shrank so much it was impossible to remain inside her. I felt the loss of her warm body.

She curled up tightly against me, whispered, "Thank you," put her head on my chest and began to breathe slowly. Soon she was asleep in my arms. I fell asleep soon after with a smile on my lips and my conscience at rest.

I woke as the light outside the tent was increasing. Daisy was gone. I wondered if last night was a dream. There was no hint of her ever being there except for the faint aroma of our lovemaking.

I rolled off my sleeping bag, managed to find my clothing and get dressed. I went to the bathhouse, peed, brushed my teeth, washed my face and combed my hair. Back at the campsite, I packed my stuff and put it in my car. Several times, I looked in the direction of tent site eight. There was no apparent sign of life and I wasn't getting any closer to check further.

It was about half past five and the sun was rising as I pulled out of the KOA. I drove south. I had mentioned I was heading north to Big Ed. I had fucked Little Bit without his permission and I didn't want him looking for me.

I drove for about forty minutes before I noticed a small figure with a backpack hiking along the shoulder. "Could be a runaway," I thought. I slowed and passed the hiker. I stopped about fifty yards up the road and waited.

I opened the passenger window and waited for Daisy to reach the car. She looked quite nice wearing clothing. She looked in, saw me and smiled. "Hop in," I said.

She put her backpack in the rear seat and climbed up onto the passenger seat.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"Anywhere away from Big Ed," she said.

"Why are you heading south?" I wanted to know.

"You told Big Ed you were heading north. When he wakes up and I'm not there he's going to look for me. I knew you'd be gone before he woke up and he'd assume we left together. So, I'm heading any direction except north. Why are you heading south?"