Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat in our camp chairs at the table and talked, mostly about Angela. Angela had arrived at the campground the previous day with a "friend." She didn't reveal how they met or how long she'd known him. They spent the night in his tent and this morning Angela had gone to shower. When she returned, the campsite was empty except for her stuff on the picnic table.

Daisy had found her, alone and tearful, sitting on the table with her clothes and little else. Daisy sat and talked with her. They traded stories and, eventually, Daisy invited Angela to come and meet me. Daisy had apparently told Angela about my philanthropic nature and assured her I'd be glad to help her.

Angela looked irrevocably downtrodden and I was tempted to help her. She'd connected with Daisy and I trusted Daisy's judgment. I told Angela to get her stuff and we'd work something out. She smiled for the first time since we'd met and she and Daisy almost skipped off together to get Angela's stuff.

They returned twenty minutes later with Angela's backpack. It was a real trekker's backpack, with an aluminum frame that stuck at least six inches above Angela's head when she had it on her back. It apparently contained everything Angela owned in the world except for the t-shirt, shorts and sandals she wore.

We found a place for the backpack in the backseat of the car and then I took both of them out to dinner, nothing fancy, just a chain restaurant. It was near dark when we got back. While I was wondering about the sleeping arrangements, the women sorted it out by themselves. We would all sleep together on the air mattress in the tent. With that decided without any influence from me, we headed off to the washhouse to brush our teeth and otherwise get ready for bed.

The women were nowhere to be found when I exited the restroom. I waited for a short while, expecting them to take longer than I took. Eventually, I headed back to the campsite. Daisy was sitting on the picnic table waiting for me.

"Where's Angela?" I asked innocently.

"She's in the tent, waiting for you," Daisy said noncommittally.

I unzipped the opening of the tent and stepped inside. Daisy waited outside until I was settled. Angela was lying in the open sleeping bag on the air mattress with her head in her hand watching me. In the dim light in the tent, I could see she was naked, unshaven and her tits were larger than I originally thought.

I got undressed hesitantly and stopped with my boxer shorts on. "Finish," said Angela.

I looked at Daisy standing in the entry. "It's okay," she said. "Finish."

I took off my boxers, revealing a mildly interested penis. Angela patted the space next to her and I crawled on the air mattress. Daisy followed me into the tent, zipped the opening closed, stripped and crawled next to me. I couldn't imagine sleeping sandwiched between two naked women.

I lay on my back. Angela draped one arm over my chest and a leg over my leg. One of her breasts was pressed against my side and the other lay on my chest. Daisy laid a leg over my hip against my junk and an arm on my chest above Angela's arm and in contact with Angela's tit.

Amazingly, no one had sex that night. I kissed them both, many times and I was incredibly comfortable in the embrace of the two women. First Daisy and then Angela fell asleep and I soon followed. Early in the morning, I woke to Daisy pleasuring me with her mouth on my morning erection. Angela was still asleep. Daisy wanted to straddle me and have me inside her but it was impossible with Angela stretched on top me. She settled for an oral climax for both of us.

It was still dark when Daisy exited the tent, heading for the bathhouse without a stitch of clothing. I lay on the air mattress, glowing in the aftermath of a morning orgasm until Angela woke up. She kissed me and asked, "Where's Daisy?"

"She went to pee," I told her.

She smiled and reached for my cock. She found a limp, wet and sticky appendage. "Have you and Daisy been up to something?" she asked.

"Just a morning blowjob," I said.

"Part of your morning ritual?" she asked.

"It's not unusual," I told her.

Angela crawled over me trying to get off the air mattress. She made it more difficult than it had to be, dragging various parts of her body over mine. Her tits rubbed over my lips trailing her nipples between them. I tongued her first nipple as it went by and she paused with her second nipple between my lips. I didn't disappoint her. She giggled quietly and completed her slide over my body and off the bed.

She dressed in just a t-shirt and shorts and headed for the bathroom. I pulled on a pair of shorts and began to set up for breakfast. I had the coffee brewing on the camp stove and I was laying strips of bacon on the grill when the women returned hand in hand.

Daisy went into the tent to put on some clothing and Angela began to help me with breakfast. Soon she was running the show. It turns out, Angela is a whiz in the kitchen even with just a camp stove, basic bacon and eggs and plastic plates. She added orange juice she found in the cooler and we settled around the picnic table to eat.

I spent the day, lounging around the campsite and reading. The women seemed content with that. I took several long walks with them. Twice with Angela, once with Daisy and once more with all three of us. Daisy was unusually quiet when we walked together. We kissed a few times but she seemed reluctant to take advantage of when we were in isolated spots away from the main camp and eyewitnesses.

Angela was the opposite. She rubbed my ass when we walked and I rubbed hers in return. She really did have an outstanding ass. We kissed often and touched frequently.

For lunch, Daisy took the car and got a bag of hamburgers, fries and a two-liter bottle of warm Coke. Angela and I were left alone waiting for Daisy to return. I could see Angela was ready to take our relationship further but I couldn't resolve my feeling that it would somehow be cheating on Daisy.

We went out to dinner again. This time a very casual BBQ joint since we weren't wearing much in the way of clothing. Back in the campsite, we sat in a small, intimate circle, making small talk. I was having a problem thinking clearly with the unmistakable perfume of female arousal surrounding us.

It was barely dark when Daisy and Angela announced it was bedtime. Angela stripped and climbed on the bed same as last night. I stripped and joined her and Daisy followed. Angela kissed me while Daisy watched. I think Daisy was frustrated with my reluctance to have sex with Angela. She clearly wanted me to. Angela seemed on board with the idea but I felt morally bound to Daisy and our relationship.

Daisy's frustration peaked. She confronted my penis with her oral skills and soon had a hard cock in her hand. She managed to find space between me and Angela for her knee and she straddled me and slid down with me fully inside her. I watched her face. Her eyes were closed and she was focusing all her attention on fucking me.

Angela leaned in front of me and kissed me. She then managed to kneel next to me and gently stroke Daisy's back while Daisy rode me. When Angela reached over and palmed Daisy's left breast, Daisy had a powerful orgasm. She paused riding me while she recovered. Daisy began to hump on me again. A few minutes later, she looked at Angela. "I have to pee," she said. "Take over for me here, okay?"

Angela looked at me as if looking for permission. My inability to respond was assumed to be approval. Daisy slid off me and Angela slipped me inside her. Daisy didn't have to pee. She curled up alongside me, pulled my arm around her and lay on my shoulder, idly playing with her fingernails on my nipple.

Angela, on the other hand, was a woman possessed. She pushed down until the cheeks of her ass prevented further penetration by me and then lifting her body until I almost slipped out of her before plunging back down again. God forgive me. I reached up and palmed her breasts. They were large with small erect nipples. I hefted them, squeezed them and ran my fingers around her nipples. She really did have large tits.

I turned my head and looked at Daisy. She was smiling at me with an internal glow that I'd only seen once or twice in our travels all summer. Angela was approaching an orgasm. I could feel it in her body tension and the concentration in her face. When she came, I swear Daisy had a synergistic orgasm of her own when she pushed her nails into my chest.

Angela's second orgasm set me off and I erupted inside her. Daisy covered my face, lips and nipples with kisses as Angela and I relaxed. Angela rolled off me, cuddled up alongside me and kissed me with a gentle passion not present in her earlier kisses.

The three of us fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

I woke the next morning with Angela sucking on my morning woody. I closed my eyes again and indulged in the wonderful warmth of Angela's mouth and tongue. My arm fell to my side. The other side of the bed was empty.

"Where's Daisy?" I asked.

Angela took a break, holding my erection in one hand. "I think she left," she said.

"Left? As in gone?" I asked.

"I think so," Angela answered and slid her mouth down on me again.

"Why?" I asked.

Angela took another break. "She loves you, you know," she told me.

"I've known that for a long time. I love her too. Why would she leave if she loves me?"

"She told me that she could never be the person that she wanted you to have. She told me you deserve a normal life, with a wife, kids, home and dog. She can't provide any of that. She told me she's damaged goods. She'll carry that with her for the rest of her life. She couldn't be the perfect wife you deserve, she can't have kids and she's afraid to stay in one place too long. She told me she had to leave because she loves you. She's giving you a future she can't provide. That's true love in my book."

"And she recruited you to take her place?"

"Not really. She drafted me because she wanted you to have a woman with big tits and a big ass and I fit those criteria. I can't replace her in your heart and I have no idea if we're meant to have a long relationship. What I do know, is that I want to make whatever time we spend together the best we can make it.

"Right now, relax and let me go about my business. I plan to get today off to a fucking great start and I need you to cooperate."

I cooperated. I went further. I took the initiative. After Angela managed to swallow the deposit I left in her mouth, I pushed her back on the mattress and put my face between her legs. She tasted incredible. Daisy was sweet but Angela was sweet with a tang. I used my tongue, lips and fingers to bring her to the edge several times before I took her over the edge. I was surprised the air mattress survived the assault.

Before Angela could recover, I moved between her legs and entered her with my newly minted and endurance ready erection. We tossed and turned with the intensity of our mating, even rolling off the air mattress at one point and finishing on the cold hard floor of the tent. At the end, I had cum a second time and Angela told me she had lost count of her orgasms.

We spent another day at the campground, getting to know each other better and merging our minds and bodies in multiple ways, including twice in some of the more isolated areas of the campground.

I made it back to the east coast by the middle of August and Angela was still with me. Originally I hadn't planned to return to my parent's house and find an apartment of my own instead. Having Angela with me guaranteed that I'd need a new place to live. Angela was clear she wanted to stay with me and I wasn't opposed to the idea. We checked into a motel and went looking for a place to share.

I needed a bedroom and an office. To me that meant a three-bedroom apartment. Angela vetoed that idea stating that we needed only one bedroom and an office. We found a place with a short lease and some minimal furniture and moved in together.

Eventually, my mother met Angela and they took to each other better than I could have believed. My mother was pleased that I was no longer at home and I had a woman in my life. She had a thousand suggestions for Angela, most of which didn't fit our relationship at that time. I gently, but firmly, told my mother to relax and back off or she'd be risking two relationships, mine and Angela's. She didn't take it too well but, after a few weeks we had a normal relationship.

Two years later, my defense department contract ended in a complete success. Someday, the DOD will probably make the details known but not unless they're forced to. Angela never knew about the secret project but, with its termination, I was forced to find new work. I was recruited by a large defense department contractor to work on additional secret projects. While the projects were secret, my employment would not be.

I discussed the opportunity with Angela. I told her my work would be secret and I wouldn't be able to discuss it with her but the money would be insane. Although she never knew about my previous work, she easily accepted the situation and I accepted the position and resigned from the community college.

It's been three years since Angela and I met and we're still together. With the new job, we discussed some personal issues. We are in love with each other and we both love Daisy for bringing us together. We discussed marriage. Angela shared that she thought it was a wonderful idea but wanted to wait a few years. Marriage meant kids and she really wanted kids. However, she's only twenty-three and there's plenty of time. I want to marry Angela but I'm willing to wait. She jokingly suggested that if she were to get pregnant we could schedule a wedding.

We did buy a house. I paid cash for a home in an upscale neighborhood. I also paid off my parent's home and all their debts. They're financially well off enough to travel extensively. Something I encourage them to do.

My new employer security hardened a spare bedroom in the new house, adding shielding on the windows and a recorded electronic lock on the door. I've also got a secure, encrypted satellite connection to the main office and a computer suitable for a CIA spy novel.

Angela's a wonderfully sexual woman and, in spite of the nine years difference between our ages, I manage to keep up with her. However, I have to admit, Daisy was right. I do appreciate a woman with big tits and a big ass.