Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same reason except I wasn't expecting you to be with me. I just didn't ever want to run into him again and he knew I was heading north."

"So, two refugees, heading south," Daisy quipped.

"Two peas in a pod," I said.

Seriously, Daisy asked, "Nate, can I share your pod for a while?"

I considered her request. I reached out and took her hand in mine. She smiled, understanding my answer.

We drove for another hour before we stopped at an all-night diner for breakfast. We ate a quick breakfast, used the facilities, gassed up the car at the next station and hit the road, south. Conversation was slow to start but Daisy warmed up and began to share her story.

Daisy was a runaway at eighteen. I didn't push her on the reason why. She segued back to it about an hour later. Without emotion, she told me her stepdad sexually molested her on her eighteenth birthday. Her mother knew and didn't do anything about it. Leaving was her best answer. At least she thought so. She stuffed her backpack and walked to the interstate where a truck driver picked her up almost immediately.

Her ride wasn't much better than her stepfather. He wanted something because he gave her a ride and he wasn't satisfied with money. He stopped at a roadside rest stop and took what he wanted in sleeping quarters in the rear of the truck. Afterward, he left to use the men's room and Daisy hid behind some trees until he left.

For four years, she wandered the country. She visited forty-five of the lower forty-eight states. She got rides, mostly from truckers, and paid with her body when she had to. Most of her rides fed her, gave her a place to sleep and enough of them gave her money to survive on. Two years ago, she connected with Big Ed. I did the math. I was mistaken. Daisy was only twenty-four or twenty-five.

Big Ed was a gypsy, much like her and they got along reasonably well. Big Ed was different, she told me. He couldn't fuck her. She smiled slightly as she described his barely two-inch cock.

"Wait," I said. "Big Ed has only a two-inch cock?" I asked.

"Yeah. About the size of your thumb," she said.

"Hard?" I asked.

"Yes, hard. Soft it's almost impossible to find."

I laughed and Daisy laughed with me. "You're serious," I said through my laughter. "Edwin, Big Ed, the man as big as a mountain, has a cock the size of peanut."

"That's about it," Daisy confirmed. "Big Ed, the man with the peanut penis," she laughed.

"Anyway," she said more serious, "he couldn't fuck me every day and I thought that was an advantage, so I stuck with him for the last two years."

The sexual frustration must have driven him crazy. Eventually, he relieved his failure by watching other men fuck her. He used his size and threatening tone to intimate men, mostly alone in campgrounds, into fucking her.

"Except for that, he was reasonably kind to me," Daisy continued. "I knew whenever we stopped for the night in a campground, I was going to be used but it wasn't often. I learned to deal with it. I just became mentally absent until it was over. It was always quick. Big Ed intimidated his victims into fucking me and they were always quick and left just a quickly when they were done."

I listened without comment. What could I say? I was one of those men intimidated by Big Ed and I left just as quickly when I was done.

We drove in silence for most of the rest of the morning. We had a drive-thru lunch. We wandered south in Pennsylvania until we crossed Interstate 78 and took it west until it turned into Interstate 81. We went south on I81 through western Virginia.

After lunch, Daisy found her voice again. "Nate," she said.

"Yes," I answered.

"You were different," she said.

I pulled over on the shoulder and stopped. "Really?" I asked.

"I felt something last night," she said.

I listened silently.

"It had never happened before," she told me. "I had to know," she continued. "That's why I came to your tent after Big Ed passed out."

"I'm glad you did," I offered.

"So am I," she said. "I was right. I did feel something. I felt it again in your tent, twice. Incredibly powerful. Like nothing I'd ever felt before."

I made a move to say something. Daisy held up her hand. "Let me finish," she said.

"After that, I couldn't stay with Ed any longer and I couldn't go with you either. I couldn't put you in danger. Big Ed is not someone you can negotiate with. So, I left and went south knowing you were heading north and Big Ed would probably try to find you when he discovered I was gone. I prayed he wouldn't find you but you found me. Maybe that was the answer to my prayers.

I held Daisy's hand as I pulled back on the Interstate and continued south. In the afternoon, as we approached Roanoke, I handed Daisy my smart phone. "Find us a nice motel nearby," I told her.

"No campground?" Daisy asked.

"Not tonight. I think we deserve something better. Something with a hot shower and a king-sized bed," I said.

Daisy smiled and squeezed my hand. Just after five, we pulled into a Holiday Inn Express. They had a room with a single king-sized bed. I paid for two nights and we unloaded what we needed into the room on the second floor at the end of the wing.

Daisy fell back on the bed, smiling. "This is incredible," she said.

"Glad you like it," I said. "Take your time to get used to it. We're staying for two nights."

"Two nights," she said. "I haven't spent two nights in the same place in forever. Nate," she said as she sat up on the edge of the bed. Come over here by me, please."

I stood in front of her. Daisy reached out and put her hands on my belt buckle. She started to undo my belt.

"Daisy," I said, "you don't have to do this."

"I know I don't. I want to. I'm not thanking you. I want to feel your love inside me again."

I didn't know how to handle the situation. Daisy was a damaged girl who had suddenly found something good in her life and I was that something. I couldn't take advantage of her in her condition but how could I deny her what she wanted. I followed a slender path. I would let her lead. I would help her with what she wanted and not make any demands on her.

I watched, passively, as Daisy open my belt, unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped my fly. I didn't encourage her as she opened my jeans and pushed them, and my boxers, down on my thighs and took my relaxed penis in her hand.

"That's not a peanut," she said.

I couldn't stifle my laugh. Don't laugh," she said. "This is the first time I've seen it," she said.

"I'm sorry. I pictured you, in front of Big Ed with a magnifying glass and I couldn't help it," I explained.

Daisy laughed. "Stop it. This is serious. I want to know everything I can about you. I want to know exactly how you made me feel the way I did."

I reached out and ran my fingers through her hair. She closed her eyes and her hand began to slowly slide up and down on my penis. The result was unavoidable. I began to grow in her hand.

"Oooh," she said. "Can I kiss it?"

I realized that, with all the men who had used her, what she was experiencing in this moment was new to her. She'd never felt the pleasure of foreplay. She was just a vessel, used by men without any thought about her needs or feelings.

"Of course you can," I told her. "Whatever you want. Use your imagination," I added.

"I don't want to hurt you," she said.

"Don't worry. I'll let you know if you hurt me if you'll tell me if I hurt you."

"I like that," she said. "Nobody's ever cared if they hurt me before."

Her kiss turned into a mouthful as I grew further into her mouth. She slid her mouth up and down on my erection and sucked on it in between. She pushed me further into her mouth and she gagged.

Coughing, she declared, "I didn't expect that."

"It happens," I said.

"Always?" she asked.

"Not always but sometimes. You can learn to handle it," I said.

"How?" she asked.

"Practice," I answered.

"Can I practice with you?"

"Sure, if you want to."

"I want to."

Daisy took me back into her mouth. I watched as she moved me deeper, approaching the point where she gagged earlier. She pushed very carefully. She choked slightly without backing off. When she was comfortable again, she pushed a little more and she choked again.

"Relax," I said softly.

She looked up at me through the tops of her eyes without withdrawing her mouth. She pushed again, gagged again but not as strongly. She moved her head around, looking for a different angle and pushed again. I felt the tip of my erection enter her throat and she didn't gag. However, she also couldn't breathe.

She backed up slightly, took a deep breath and pushed again. I slipped completely into her throat. She held me there, holding her breath with tears in her eyes. She did it twice more. Pull back, breathe and push down again.

She withdrew completely, looked up at me and said, "Like that?"

"That was perfect," I said.

"It made me tingle a little."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Like last night in the tent with you," she said.

Seconds later, my erection was back in her mouth and down her throat. I resisted the urge to put my hands on her head and fuck her mouth. Instead, I let her control the pace and duration. She began to mix things up a little. She held me in her throat until she needed to breathe and then she explored the rest of my erection with her tongue and lips while she recovered. She pushed her tongue into the small opening in the head of my erection and did it again when my reflex reaction made her smile.

She was holding me in her throat for longer and longer times and swallowing so that her throat muscles massaged my erection. The result brought me close to an orgasm.

"Daisy," I said. "You know what happens when a man loses control?"

"He shoots semen. That's when I know we're done," she said.

"Well, that could happen soon if we keep doing this," I told her.

"In my mouth?" she asked.

"In your mouth," I confirmed.

"Do you think I'll feel like when you shot semen into me last night?"

"I have no idea. I guess it's possible."

"Would we be finished," she asked.

"No. I would need to rest but I can do it again in a half hour or so."

Daisy needed no more incentive. She went down on my erection. I lodged firmly in her throat and she began swallowing repeatedly. She took a short break to inhale and went at me again. The third time, I lost it. I pulsed directly into her throat. She pulled up and the rest of my ejaculation filled her mouth.

"Oooh. Oooh," she moaned. She swallowed and her body shook uncontrollably. Her legs were pressed tightly together and her hands were pressing against her crotch. She rolled on her side, half on and half off the bed. I reached over and rubbed her arm and shoulder gently.

I pulled on my boxers and pants. I lifted Daisy's legs onto the bed, walked around the other side and crawled on the bed behind her. I put an arm over her torso and another beneath her neck. I held her in my arms while she settled down. She wiped the tears from her eyes and asked, "What happened?"

"I think you had an orgasm," I said simply.

"Is that what it was?" she asked rhetorically. "I thought I knew what an orgasm was and that wasn't it," she stated.

"What was the best sex you ever had?" I asked.

"That was and we weren't even having sex," she answered.

"Better sex, better orgasm," I explained.

"I can't wait to actually have really good sex with you," she said.

"No need to rush. Rushing doesn't necessarily make sex better," I suggested.

"Neither does waiting," Daisy opined.

She pushed me back toward the center of the bed and rolled over to face me. "Kiss me," she ordered.

The kiss was a gentle kiss, lasting a long time and evolving into a burning passionate embrace. "Take my clothes off," she said.

I unbuttoned her shirt and removed it from her braless torso when she sat up to help me. Her enormous nipples stood erect on her almost non-existent breasts. She lay on her back and I leaned in to kiss her nipples. Instead, I blew gently on her left nipple. Her body shook in reaction and shook a second time as I blew on her right nipple. "My clothes," she reminded me.

I unzipped her shorts and slid them from her body when she lifted her hips and then her legs to facilitate the movement. We repeated the sequence with her panties. Her clitoris stood apart from her swollen large labia. I leaned over her and blew on her clitoris. Her body convulsed so I blew on her clitoris again. Same result.

I moved around, between her legs and kissed her clitoris. "What the fuck? What are you doing to me?" she wailed.

"It's called foreplay. I'm going to do something for you similar to what you did for me. Take a deep breath and let me lead you," I told her.

I dragged my tongue over her clitoris. She over reacted as I expected. I turned my attention to her backside. I lifted her legs until I could reach her anus and ran my tongue over and around her sphincter. Her vocabulary was limited to several variations of a moan. I dragged my tongue from her ass, over her perineum and between her labia.

I forced my tongue into her vagina to the extent that I could. I added two fingers inside her and continued with my tongue back on her clitoris.

"FUCK," she shouted. Her body convulsed and her legs squeezed my head between them. I couldn't hold her in place so I let her writhe freely only helping to keep her on the bed.

She relaxed slowly and, several minutes later, her eyes opened. "It happened again," she said. "That orgasm thing only worse."

"Worse or better?" I asked.

"Better. Worse. Who cares? All I know is that it feels as if my whole body is electric and I want to scream in pain and at the same time I want you to do it to me again. How is that possible?

"Does it happen again if you fuck me?" Daisy continued.

"Probably," I answered.

"Probably? Take off your clothes and let's find out," she ordered.

I wiggled out of my shorts and boxers again and positioned myself between her legs. I leaned to kiss her clitoris again. She stopped me. "Not again. Maybe later. I want to feel you inside me."

I slipped slowly inside her. Her three-octave moan sounded like an approaching train whistle, starting low in the back of the throat and finishing high in her nasal passage. When I was fully insider her, I paused and then began a slow, rhythmic stroking.

"Oh God, that feels soooo good," Daisy shared.

A few minutes later she moaned, "It's happening again. That orgasm thing."

I kept up the rhythm and added my finger on her clitoris. "Oooh shiiiiit," she moaned, this time from high to low pitch.

I didn't pause. "Slow down," Daisy pleaded. "I can't breathe."

I slowed until she mostly recovered and started again.

"Oh shit. Here it comes again," she cried.

I brought her to her peak and then released my load inside her.

"Oh my God. That feels so good," she moaned again.

We clung to each other and fell asleep. No showers, no dinner and no sex, at least until dawn.

We woke hungry for more sex, more orgasms and then breakfast. Near nine am we went looking for a breakfast place. We found a pancake house and gorged on eggs, pancakes, sausage, bacon and lots of coffee.

Back at the motel, between sexual exploits, Daisy began to tell me her story. She told me again,her stepfather had sexually abused her on her eighteenth birthday. She told me that he had forced himself inside her and used her as a semen depository. She had never felt a thing, emotionally or physically. She lived on the streets until she discovered truck stops. Most of the truckers were nice to her, frequently bought her meals and paid her for her "services."

Just over two years ago she met Big Ed. In all that time he never used her sexually and he treated her like a queen. Except for the occasional session he demanded with total strangers, she felt safer than any other time since she left home. Big Ed's choices for men to have sex with her were usually better choices than she had when soliciting truckers. Even so, she never had a physical response when they were fucking her, until me.

Somehow, I touched something deep inside her that she'd never felt before and didn't know she had. That night, when she came into my tent, she was trying to discover what the feeling was. When she left, she knew and she realized she couldn't stay with Big Ed any longer. Neither could she take up with me. Big Ed had a big temper and she knew when she went missing, he'd come looking for her and, if he found her, he'd maim or kill the man she was with. She saved herself and protected me, by leaving on foot and heading in the direction opposite she thought I was taking and that Big Ed would assume she'd gone.

When I stopped and waited for her on the road, she experienced something she hadn't felt in years, joy. The rest is history, our history and our future.

Daisy's story disturbed me and I was sure there was more to it. She wasn't telling me everything. Maybe she would sometime. I would wait. Meanwhile, I was going to show her a different life and protect her.

I started by upgrading to a six-person dome tent with room for the air mattress and to stand up inside. Daisy and I traveled the country together. We wandered west through Virginia, into Tennessee and then turned north. We stopped at landmarks, like the Corn Palace in Mitchell South Dakota and National Memorials like Mt. Rushmore. We camped, and screwed, most of the way with a stop every four or five days in a motel to sleep in a real bed and take a real hot shower. We also used the motel time for relaxed sex and to do our laundry.

Along the way, Daisy filled in her story. I learned that her stepfather had hurt her enough several times in the month after her eighteenth birthday that she had to be hospitalized. Aside from the emotional distress he inflicted on her, he also left her damaged to the extent that she'd never be pregnant. That was the impetus for her to leave home. It also explained why she never worried about unprotected sex and my cuming inside her.

Daisy also began to discuss her concerns about our relationship. We were from different worlds and she thought that would be a problem in the long term. I explained to her that it wasn't a problem for me and I would do whatever it took to make it not a problem for her.

Later, she added her funk about her body image. When I told her I loved her body just as it was, she responded, "Nate look at me. I've got no tits and no ass."

"I love your tits and especially your nipples. They're incredibly sensitive and I'm excited by your reaction every time I touch, kiss or suck on them. As for your ass, you've got enough to grab and there's nothing to get in the way when I fuck you from behind."

"Come on," she said. "Don't you think about big tits and a big ass?"

"Not even once," I said.

"Not even dream about big tit and big assed women?"

"Never," I said emphatically.

"I can't believe that," she said. "Every guy I know, and I've known too many to count, wanted big tits. They complained that I didn't have tits and most also wanted a bigger ass."

"They're not me," I said.

I thought that settled the question. I was wrong.

It was late July when we stopped in eastern Oregon. I had to be back east by the third week of August to teach. Daisy was hesitant to head back in the direction of Big Ed. He'd never strayed west of the Mississippi river the whole time she was with him and she felt safe in the far west. The campground was unusually clean and well kept. It had separate tiled shower areas which were a luxury for a campground. We set up a more permanent camp, planning to stay three or four days to settle on a mutual solution.

The afternoon of our third day at the campground, Daisy came back from an exercise walk around the property, with a friend she had met. Angela was about Daisy's age and she had two things Daisy didn't, big tits and a big ass. She was also beautiful, with long dark hair, high cheekbones and striking blue eyes.