Camping

Story Info
It's taken many years, but I finally fulfil my fantasy.
3.7k words
4.63
19.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed all of my camping gear and threw it into the back of my trunk. After a quiet one hour drive I arrived at the entrance to the campsite. There were two large posts and the name of the campsite in between them. The entrance looked similar to most other campsites. The only difference was the sign that read 'men only'.

After driving through the entrance, I was greeted by a beefy shirtless man with two small nipple piercings. He was wearing a large cowboy hat and blue tight jeans with a big silver belt buckle. He handed me a map of the campground, and drew a circle around the site that I had booked online.

As I slowly drove to my site, I could help but notice all the men everywhere. It was similar to the reviews I read, and was pretty much what I had expected. It was a true paradise, where I wouldn't be judged for being me.

Some of the men were shirtless, and only wore pants. Some men wore tight Speedos that clearly showed there thick bulges, and left little to the imagination. A lot of the guys were walking around completely naked.

I was noticeably younger than most of the guys walking about. I was in my mid-thirties, and most of the guys had graying or silver hair. I could feel a few guys gawking at me as I quickly set up my tent. I turned beet red, realizing I was probably the only fully dressed guy at the campsite.

I hid in the tent, trying to figure out what to do next. I unzipped the small tent window, and peeked outside. I grabbed the small bottle of vodka from my backpack, and took a quick swig. If I was going to walk about this site, I needed to calm my nerves. I took another swing, and got completely naked.

I grabbed my big beach towel and draped it over my naked backside. I nervously headed out of my tent to the swimming pool. It was way at the other side of the campsite. It wasn't difficult to find, because that's where most of the noise was coming from.

I knew guys would be staring at me, and I knew I would be staring at back. I weighed about two-hundred pounds, and was of a stocky build. I wasn't the hottest guy out there, but I was definitely getting noticed as I walked about the site. I couldn't believe I was walking around completely naked, just letting it all hang out.

I took a deep breath and opened the small white gate to the swimming pool.

Everyone was having a blast at the swimming pool. There was some sort of foam party, and every guy was completely naked. A few of the guys were making out at the far end of the pool. The sign beside the pool clearly indicated that no sex was allowed in the pool. Some of the guys jokingly splashed foamy water at each other's naked bodies to the loud techno music. It looked like a lot of fun, but I was still very shy about joining them.

I grabbed a big white lounge chair and watched the party go on. On the other side of the pool there was a guy sitting all alone. The guy looked closer to my age, and didn't seem to want to party like everyone else. He definitely wasn't shy about being naked.

His eyes were covered with a dark tan baseball cap. His long black hair stuck out from underneath, and fell on his smooth muscular shoulders. A small brown goatee surrounded his thin purple lips. A shiny silver nipple ring ran through his left nipple, just above a small dog paw tattoo. He had a little beer belly, and a clean shaven chest.

My eyes darted further down his naked body.

It was very clear he wasn't shy about letting it all hang out. Everything was clean shaven, and he was almost as wide as a beer can. Even from across the pool, I could see his thick veins pushing along his huge shaft. His big mushroom tip hung down, pressing softly against his inner thigh. His big muscular arms were folded up behind his head, as the sun shone glistened on his beautiful beefy body.

He nearly caught me staring as he flipped over on his belly.

His long black hair fell over his smooth backside. His bottom was clean-shaven and incredibly smooth. I could see from his toned glutes that he clearly worked out a lot. His legs were spread wide apart, and it almost felt like he was flexing his butt muscles at me on purpose. I glanced over in the other direction, trying not to stare at him.

The pool got louder and louder, and I needed a break from the hot July sun. I jumped into the warm water and joined the techno party. A few of the guys noticed me, and jokingly splashed foam at me. I smiled back at them, and splashed them back. It was clear that most of them were couples, and appeared way more interested in each other.

After dancing for a bit with some older guys, I went back out of the pool and dried off. The guy with the long black hair was no longer sitting there. I grabbed my towel and headed back to my tent, wishing I had made a move.

Most of the guys from the campsite were at the bar. It was a cowboy themed weekend, so most of the guys were wearing some sort of cowboy attire. Most of the guys were dancing to the loud country music. I had a few drinks, and I tried to find someone to dance with. Once again, I realized that most of the guys were partnered up. That's when I noticed him again, sitting all alone at the bar.

He was wearing a huge black cowboy hat. His long black hair fell over his bare chest, and brushed against his nipple ring. He was wearing tight blue jeans with a large plain brass buckle.. I wore jeans without a shirt, it was the closest thing I had to anything 'cowboy'.

I took a deep breath and downed a shot of tequila. It was time for me to make a move. It would be the first time in my life that I approached a guy. My body shook and my heart beat faster and faster. I almost gave up, thinking he wouldn't be interested in me.

I glanced over at him, and almost melted. His lips were wrapped around the tip the beer bottle. He tilted the beer up towards his head, and his lips wrapped further down the bottle. That's when I realized I was hard against my jean zipper. I also noticed he was done drinking his beer. I walked up to the bartender and bought two of the same beer.

I sat down on the empty bar stool next to him. I placed the beer along the bar in front of him. He turned to the side at smiled at me from under his big cowboy hat. His big silver eyes sparkled and he placed his hand on my bare sweaty back.

"Merci" He said, with a heavy French-Canadian accent.

I was sitting close enough to smell him. He smelled of alcohol cigarettes and sweat. Even through his tight jeans, I could see the outline of his thick member.

I explained to him that my French wasn't great. In his broken English, he explained that he was happy to talk to someone like me. He sighed and explained that he didn't really like all the noise, and loud social activities. I told him that I was bisexual and was trying something new. I told him I wanted to come to this campsite for years, but always chickened out. It turned out Jean was also Bi, it was his first time 'gay camping' and I was the first guy he ever told. My heart thumped faster, he was the guy I dreamt about. We both laughed at how we were the youngest people in site, and it was mostly old couples.

As our conversation continued, his hand crept up my thigh.

"I hope you are comfortable with Moi" he whispered in my ear.

I look back at him at smiled. I took his hand and jokingly placed it against my crotch. Feeling me hard in his hand, a big smile spread across his handsome face. The alcohol ran freely through the bar and the noise was becoming unbearable. I leaned in under his hat, and whispered in his ear.

"Can I kiss you?"

He leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine. We gently bit back and forth at each other's bottom lips. His hand was still pressed against my crotch as our kissing turned more passionate. I leaned over and pressed my hand against him. It was very clear were this was going.

After a few more beers and a lot of passionate making out, he invited me over to campsite.

We walked hand in hand to his campsite. Because most of the guys were still partying away I was a lot less shy around him. I even jokingly squeezed his smooth butt through his tight blue jeans. Little did he know, that only hours earlier I was gawking at his naked body.

When we got to his campsite, he tossed a small few logs into the small fire pit. He went into his tent, and brought out a small acoustic guitar. He played really well, and sang some sort of familiar French melody. For such a big beefy guy he sure had a great singing voice. I was mesmerized by him, he was truly beautiful in every way.

He stopped singing and put the guitar down. He took off his cowboy hat and placed it on the soft nearby grass. He stood up behind me, and wrapped his strong arms around my bare chest. His hair fell softly onto my shoulders as he kissed the side of my neck. I reached up and caressed his soft stubby cheek in my open hand, as he kissed me below my left ear.

He reached down my body, and gently pressed my nipples between his fingers. With his fingers still toying with my erect nipples, he crouched down in front of me. He leaned up and sucked softly up and down on my erect nipples, while I stroked his long black hair. His warm lips made their way down my body, pressing softly against my belly.

I tried to reach down to unbutton my tight jeans, but he pushed my hands aside. He took my arm and lifted me up off my chair.

We stood up and faced each other. I played with his hair as we kissed passionately under the bright July moon. The heat of the fire flickered on our bare sweaty chests, as our bodies pressed tightly together. We held each other tight, wrapping our arms around each other's exposed backs. He loosened his belt, and I slid my hands down into his jeans.

"You like my ass, oui?" I smiled and gave it hard squeeze. I could feel him flexing his hard butt muscles in my open palms.

He squeezed my ass hard through my jeans, and lifted my body a little bit off the ground. I was a bit surprised he was able to lift me. He lifted his arm and shoved my head under his hairy sweaty armpit. My hands were still buried inside his jeans, as he reached for my cock.

We could hear voices approaching in the distance. The music had stopped and people were heading back towards their tents. We stopped our embrace, and went inside his tent. His tent wasn't particularly big. It was just big enough for us to squeeze inside.

We lay side by side on his air mattress facing each other. He was the most passionate kisser I'd ever been with.

He stopped kissing me on my lips, and his warm wet mouth made its way down my body. I tried not to moan as he bit at my erect pink nipples, but couldn't help it. I mean the whole site was probably banging away.

With his hand gently pressed against my swollen crotch, we kept passionately kissing. Hearing the loud moaning from a nearby tent only got me harder.

He let go off my crotch and lay down on top of me. I could feel us rubbing through our jeans, as he leaned forward on top of me. I reached into his jeans and grabbed his butt, as he rubbed himself up and down against me. He leaned forward and kissed the side of my neck, as I grabbed his ass and squeezed it harder. I reached further inside his jeans, gently sliding my finger up and down between his toned butt-cheeks.

He leaned forward and open mouth kissed me. Our warm tongues melted together as he fumbled with my tight jean zipper. I reached down and undid the zipper for him. His index finger slid up against my cock, making it throb with excitement. He wrapped his hand around my cock and stroked it up and down. I let out a soft moan as he continued, and sucked hard at the side of my neck.

He stood up and pulled his jeans all the way down. He squatted down on my face, and I grabbed his thighs. My tongue flicked in and out of his butt, as he wrapped his lips around me. His warm wet mouth nearly caused me to jump a foot in the air. I dug my face deep between his open butt-cheeks, so I wouldn't wake up the site with my moaning. He was easily able to get his mouth down to the base. His gagging noises got louder and louder as I swelled up in his mouth. A huge stream of saliva dripped from his mouth onto my inner thigh. I swelled up even more as he pushed his finger inside me.

It was my turn to taste him. I had to make him stop before I exploded in his mouth.

"Let me taste your cock" I begged him.

He stopped sucking me and stood above me. I could feel something dripping from my cock down my leg, as I pressed my knees into the tent floor. He grabbed my head with both hands, and pressed it between his thick muscular thighs. I wrapped my mouth around his massive mushroom-shaped tip, as he shoved his cock back and forth into my mouth. I reached up and gripped his massive shaven balls as I gagged hard on him.

A huge mess of saliva dripped from my mouth onto my knees. He grabbed my head harder, and pushed his cock deep into the back of my throat. I could barely breathe as he swelled up, filling my mouth with warm swollen cock. He could tell I was struggling, and pulled his cock out of my mouth. Another string of saliva dripped down my mouth, to the floor. He stood above me and pushed in and out of my mouth, causing me to make loud gagging sounds. I grabbed both his legs as he rocked back and forth.

"Do you want to go in me?" I nearly begged, between gags.

I had been with a few guys, but never had one inside me. I wanted him to be my first. I wanted him to take me.

I looked up him, and he smiled back down at me. He pulled his massive cock out of my mouth and wiped it all over my wet lips. He pushed me aside and lay naked on the mattress. I nervously squatted down on his waist. He reached into his bag and grabbed a small blue bottle.

I took it and poured it generously on his swollen tip. I stroked him slowly up and down, until I couldn't wait any more. I tried to slide down on him but it kept sliding out. He was too thick and I was way too tight.I got on my hands and knees. He grabbed my ass-cheeks tight, and spread them wide apart. I bit hard on my lip as he slipped his tongue around my tight hole. I glanced back and smiled at him as he pushed his tongue in and out of me.

He stopped licking me, and teased his finger around me. He pushed his finger inside and pulled it out again. After adding a little bit of lube he was able to go a little bit deeper.

"You ready for me?"

"Uh-hu" I was lying, I could barely handle his index finger.

I let out a huge moan as he grabbed my sides, and slowly pushed his cock inside me. He pushed in a bit more, and just a little bit more.

"Ouch, it hurts!" I nearly yelled.

"Let me try riding you again" I suggested.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded and leaned in, giving him a sloppy kiss on the lips. I knew kissing him would help me relax. I grabbed the lube and drenched his cock with it. I spread my legs and squatted down on his hot body.

This time I was in full control. I went slowly, taking my time for him to swell up inside me. It was working this time. He leaned up and grabbed my ass I squatted further down on him.

I was jealous that other guys could handle it so easily.

I leaned back and took a deep breath. I bit my lip and pushed down a bit further down on him. He lifted his knees up, and I rode him so slowly up and down. I still wasn't able to get all of him inside me, but I was able to get him halfway inside me. He was deep enough inside me that I was able to lean down and have him really go for it.

He grabbed my ass and started pushing back and forth inside me, slamming my body back and forth against his. He pulled out and grabbed the lube. He added another thick layer to his swollen cock. I leaned all the way back on him.

"Holy fuck, you're all the way in me!" I yelled.

I was sure half the campsite heard me yell it, but I didn't care. I stayed squatted down with his wide cock buried deep inside me. I leaned back and slowly rode him up and down. He started moaning louder and louder. I looked down and could see his face was turning beet red.

He pulled out of me and pushed me down to the floor. His warm chest heaved up and down against my back. He wrapped one of his arms around me and stroked me up and down. With his other hand he grabbed hard at my left ass cheek. I howled with delight as he slid his finger in and out of me. He stopped stroking me and grabbed my waist hard. His thick juicy cock replaced his index finger.

He let go of my waist and wrapped his hand around my mouth to cover my loud moaning.

"Let me try you from behind again" He begged,

He pulled out of me, and I got on my hands and knees. This time it felt amazing as he squeezed my waist hard and shoved my body back and forth. I turned around and watched beads of sweat drip down from his smooth chest on to my naked back. With my head buried in his open hand he suddenly stopped.

"Holy fuck I'm going to explode!"

He let go of my mouth, and my head fell dropped to the tent floor. He grabbed my waist with all his strength, digging his fingernails into my skin. My tight swollen hole was quickly filled with his hot cum.

"Oh my fucking god" I gasped.

He held my waist even tighter. I could feel him pulsating inside me. Whatever my spot was I knew he hit it. It was hurting a bit but I didn't want him to stop. He let go of my waist and slowly pulled out of me. I felt something wet and warm between by ass cheeks. He held me open and licked up his hot mess.

I turned around and sucked him up and down, inhaling the rest of his massive load. I stopped and leaned up against his chest. Our bodies pressed together, his nipple ring pushed hard against my chest.

"You just popped my cherry" I whispered in his ear. I was still in disbelief that I could take him.

He smiled at me and pushed me back down into the tent floor. We made out passionately while He jerked me up and down. Even though I was sore, his index finger somehow felt amazing buried in me as he stroked me.

"Want to cum in me?" He asked.

Before I could answer him, he was on his back with hands wrapped around his ankles. I grabbed the container of lube, and rubbed it all over myself. Still shaking, I went on my knees and was about to push inside him.

He pushed me aside and went on all fours. He smiled at me as I easily slid inside him. I grabbed his waist and pushed deep inside.

"Grab my hair, and don't shy!" he moaned.

I grabbed a fistful of his long black hair, and shoved back and forth inside him. His smooth toned ass bounced back and forth against my waist. He leaned all the way back to kiss me, but I couldn't handle it anymore.

I pulled out and grabbed myself, stroking a massive double load all over his smooth backside.

He grabbed his blanket and pulled it above our naked bodies. I fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me, and his chest pressed against my back.

In the morning he asked me if I was coming back to the campsite again. I pushed him down against the floor of tent and straddled his waist. He grabbed the lube and wrapped his hands tightly against my ass. He knew I would be come back for more.