Camping Adventure in Gettysburg PA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was spent and fell asleep.

I awoke again and this time started thinking. The girls were already awake, but still snuggled in and talking among themselves. I joined the conversation and mentioned we needed to organize and dry their clothes. Flo told me she wrung them out and hung them from every where in the bathroom and turned on the fan to dry them. I said it will probably take a long time

I went in and peed and lifted a pair of dainty panties to my nose and sniffed. I didn't smell much but it got my imagination going.

The girls said they were hungry and I made them all sandwiches. After lunch they asked me what my sexual fantasies were and if they could be contained to this camper. Maybe they could make them come true.

I was hesitant at first and they coaxed me on until I listed what I always wanted to try but never got the opportunity.

  1. Tie some one down and ravish them -- that got some giggles
  2. Receive a full massage with a happy ending
  3. Trim and Shave a pussy
  4. Receive a multi hand job and blow job
  5. Pour honey in certain spots and lick it off
  6. Bathe someone in the shower and dry them off

The 4 of them looked at me and all together blurted out "We will make them all happen. "

I was taken back at first. But considering what had transpired so far, was suddenly not surprised. But they did say, they might not be in order, which I stated was no problem.

We all looked at Flo who had a fair amount of hair around her pussy. She took notice, smiled and said "Go get a towel."

She sat on the end of the couch with her but on the end and her legs wide. I kneeled down and a towel was put on the floor. Scissors appeared as did a bowl of warm water, my razor and shave cream from my shaving kit in the bathroom.

I started by gently grabbing some hair and snipping it. Being careful to not snip too closely. At one point I grabbed a wash cloth and dipped it in the warm water and wet down what was left. I then rubbed in some shave cream and started very carefully shaving her pubes and pussy. When it got close to her lips I got some help and pointers from the other girls. Very soon all the hair was gone. I took the wash cloth and wiped away the shave cream and any residual hairs.

Her pussy was smooth and shiny and I leaned in and gave it a lick from the bottom to the top. Flo at that point let out a moan and leaned back. I proceeded to kiss her pussy lips and lick them too. I took one lip in each hand and opened her up and licked away like crazy. Flo scooted down even more. I then found her clit and gave it some wet licks and then put my lips over it and sucked in a few times. This action caused Flo to grab my head and mash it into her pussy while humping up and down and voicing louder and louder "I'm coming, oh my god, I'm coming". One of the other girls grabbed a towel and put it across her mouth to keep her volume down.

I then repeated the successful suck in motion which caused her to have another orgasm. She was by then laying back, sweating and breathing heavily. I leaned back and Flo leaned forward and gave me a huge kiss saying that was very unexpected and wonderful. I then told her "I haven't licked any pussy in over 30 years as my wife wouldn't let me. She didn't like the way she thought she smelled and didn't want me down there, ever."

Flo told me she was a stupid woman because what I did to her, being out of practice, was so worth it. She said she'd meet me anywhere, if I could do that to her another time. That made me smile and then mentioned to me that my face was wet and sticky.

After hearing that, I suggested we take some hot showers. I turned on the water heater. They said the tiny shower looked interesting and would need some help from me. I said I'd help each one of them shower. I insisted they take their showers first, so they all got hot water.

We took the remaining wet clothed off the shower floor and put them in a trash bag for now. The campground clothes drier was the next place for them.

Lisa was first. We adjusted the water temp so she was comfy. I had put on a different shower head and with a small water heater, military style showers were what you did unless you liked cold showers. Your sprayed the water to get wet, turned it off, soaped and then sprayed off. First I sprayed her hair and she washed that. I then rinsed her hair and got the rest of her body wet. I soaped her down with my soap and sprayed her off, using different spray types and paying special attention to her boobs, pussy and butt. She seemed to like the sheet style spray. I dried her off and the next person came in. I repeated this process for each girl and Suzie was the last one in.

Suzie closed the door. I looked at her with raised eyebrows and she said "I need to pee."

I said "I needed to leave to give her her privacy."

She put a hand on my chest, looking into my eyes and said "please stay". I know my eyebrows went up in a questioning way. She leaned in and gave me a kiss. Another of those very soft and sensual kisses and then sat on the toilet.

I looked down at her and then up and away which made her giggle at my modesty. I heard her pee. The bathroom is tight for one, two was very interesting. I was standing in front of her looking up while she was peeing and felt her take my dick and put it in her mouth. I was hard again. She gave it a few licks and sucks and pulled it out. She then wiped, flushed and get up. She then stepped into the shower and we adjusted the temperature again. Starting with her hair, I sprayed until it was wet. I was about to pour some shampoo into her hand when she grabbed my other hand and told me to put some there, which I did. She then took my hands and started rubbing her head and hair. She was looking at me, eye to eye, smile on her face. I literally felt my self melt Suzie was so cute, so pretty, so perfectly shaped, so incredible. I was old enough to be her father, yet felt like a teenager with a crush.

She looked deep into my eyes and came in for a kiss. I closed my eyes and another of those incredibly soft and tender kisses. She pulled away, tapped my nose, causing my eyes to reopen. She was smiling and asked me to spray her down. I apologized and she giggled. I sprayed her down and then soaped her from top to bottom. I paid very close attention to her boobs and then her stomach and kept going lower.

I had her spread her legs a bit and soaped up her pussy real good and then did her butt. I asked her to bend over a bit and got in real good between her butt cheeks and then soaped her up all the way to her toes.

I then tested the water temperature again and started at the top and sprayed her down from top to bottom. Paying special attention to her boobs and nipples, spraying them up close with a harder spray which she said she liked. Keeping that strong spray to her pussy and let it pound in to her and onto her clit. I then started rubbing her pussy and she took my hand and guided a finger inside of her. I then added another and started pumping in and out. She liked that a lot and let me know with a big moan. She let out another moan and said to leave it there for a bit. My two fingers in her and the water spraying on her clit. I suggested not much longer as we'll run out of hot water before she gets off. This produced an adorable pout. I then had her turn around and bend over slightly and did her butt real good with attention to her butt hole making her squirm a bit. I rubbed around her hole and gently pushed my pinkie finger in a bit. That got her wiggling her butt and then pushing against me until I was in to the 2nd knuckle. Suzie elicited an "oh god" and pushed against my finger. I gently removed it and gave her butt a nice kiss. This got me an impish raised eyebrow smile. I then finished rinsing her off and gently dried her down too. After getting her toes dried, I stood up and got another one of those delicious kisses.

I asked "what was that for?"

She said "just because" and smiled again. Because we were in there for a while, I decided to let the water heater warm up the water more as I didn't want a cold shower. The other girls said they noticed Suzie's shower was a bit longer than theirs. Suzie and I just grinned.

The girls were on their phones, still nude and talking between themselves. I looked around and still felt like I was living in a wet dream. I then went in to shower and Suzie said "I want to bathe you."

Starting at the top, she washed my hair and body, rinsed as the water became cooler. She then dried me off, taking special care at my dick. She looked at it closely, then my balls and said I had too much hair and maybe I was next to be shaved. I wasn't against the idea. She then held my flaccid penis and blew hot air on it and watched it grow. She then took a lick on the top of the head and it grew some more.

Suzie then put her mouth over the head and I felt instant warmth. She pulled off and licked my balls and then again slowly went down on my dick. She pulled out and licked the tip ever so gently, kissing and licking it. The feeling was incredible. She then took the tip in her mouth again and looked up at me and took me out again and then back into her hot, wet mouth while watching me. Slowly she engulfed my now throbbing dick and then pulled off me again. Rubbing the sides with both hands she licked the tip some more. She kept repeating the lick and engulf the head. Flicking her tongue out over and over again on the tip.

I then noticed the door opening slowly and 3 faces watching very intently with big smiles on their faces. Whether Suzie noticed this I do not know as she continued to drive me completely insane with what she was doing. She kept bringing me to the edge of coming and then pausing and not letting it happen.

I was pushed against the back shower wall, Suzie was standing but bent at the waist licking me. Flo then walked in and put her hand between Suzie's legs and started pushing fingers in to her. She pulled them out and they were very wet. She held the fingers up for the other girls to lick clean and then put them back into Suzie's pussy.

Suzie was doing the 2 handed stroke of my dick and a soft lick around the head and top. I said I was going to come and she stopped. I moaned and she looked up at me with that impish smile again. Flo increased her fingering and soon Suzie was pushing back and coming. It was a very intense scene to watch.

Suzie then grabbed me by the dick and led me out of the shower. She told me to lie on my stomach on the bed and all four of them were going to massage me. I laid 2 swimming towels down and laid on top of them. The girls asked what to use for massage lotion and one asked if I had olive oil, which I did.

Soon enough I felt 2 pairs of hands, one on each foot gently rubbing between my ankle to my toes. Paying special attention to the bottom om my feet. It felt heavenly and I stated so. I then felt some drips on my back a pair of hands start to rub my back. That felt incredible too. I asked where they learned this and was told while I was showing, they were watching massage videos online. Smart girls. I was wondering where the other set of hands was going to end up when I felt the top of my head being gently rubbed. This too felt great. Much better than I ever imagined.

Gradually the foot massage became a leg and thigh massage and the hands working my head joined the back and gradually got lower. I felt more drips, but this time on my ass and between my cheeks. That was interesting. My ass was squeezed, rubbed, pushed around and gradually they went between my cheeks which made me squirm a bit and got laughter from them all. Someone was rubbing over my hole and pushing a bit. I squirmed and said no no. But they continued and soon enough a finger was inserted and to my surprise I found it likable. But that ended quickly and I was told to turn over.

Laying on my back a warm washcloth was laid over my eyes and I noticed that soft music was playing and the lights were off making it quite romantic. One of the girls stated "Maybe you liked the ass exploration since your dick was standing at attention?"

A giggle and I was told I didn't have to answer that and so I remained quiet.

Again they started at my feet, chest and face/head. I found the feet end and head and face to be so relaxing I thought I may fall asleep. It was heavenly. I then felt my legs being pulled apart a bit and more oil being dribbled onto my legs and chest. For quickly looking at online massage videos, they learned very well as I was loving every minute and every touch.

The hands on my head moved to my chest and soon enough to my waist and then I felt oil being dribbled on to my dick and a hand quickly grab me and a few up and down strokes and I was greased from neck to toes. But the hands didn't stay there. They massaged my pubes while the leg massager's were working at the tops of my thighs. Eventually they were all together and ignoring my dick. Then a soft voice whispered in my ear "the massage was done."

My eyes popped open and I said "what?"

A laugh and suddenly my dick, balls and any space was in the hands of these 4 beautiful women lightly touching and stroking me and making me crazy.

The space under my balls was lightly being stroked, as were my balls as was the base of my dick. But it was the head that was being ever so slowly rubbed and stroked and was making me crazy. Then suddenly all contact ended and a new feeling of hot breath being blown onto my dick. A small lick, a hand holding the base. A lick from the side and from the front at the same time. A kiss here, lick there causing me to moan and twitch. Another blow from the top and then wet warmth as I was enveloped into a warm wet mouth caused me to utter a long moan. The feeling was incredible and was making me wild as I started pushing up trying to go further. Then then it stopped. This edging was making me crazy and I didn't think I could take it much longer. But they repeated again and again. Beads of sweat were dripping from my face and body. My dick felt like it was going to explode.

I finally felt the girls move enough so I had some leverage and rolled to my left, on top of whomever that was. I grabbed her legs and pushed them over to her head and plunged myself into her. Pounding away, pushing like I wanted to climb inside her and then I was coming. Probably the hardest I have ever come. And continued pushing in deeper until there was no more. When I started to shrink, I pulled out, flopped onto the towels again and fell asleep exhausted.

When I woke up, the four girls were snuggled in next to me, a 5 way spooning with the blankets pulled up close. Suzie was right in front of me and saw my eyes open. She put her hand on my face, put her face nose to nose and said "that fuck I just gave her was incredible. I never thought I would stop coming." She then gave me one of those soft, gentle kisses that made my heart flutter. Then a longer, more sexy kiss. Then she pulled me in closer and we both fell asleep again.

I woke up mid afternoon and was very hungry. The girls were waking up too and I thanked them for the amazing massage. They told me they enjoyed giving so much pleasure and Suzie loved the mad fuck at the end. All around me were murmurs of yes, it looked so exciting and they said they all masturbated while watching. They did say that bringing me to the edge also made them extremely horny too.

I then got up, slipped on a T shirt and some shorts and went out and lit the grill. I grilled some burgers and veggies. We drank the bottle of wine and some beers. I decided after lunch we needed to get some work done and sent two of them to the laundry to dry the clothes and towels. While I and the other two went to their tent to see if we could salvage it or make sense of it. I decided it was a total loss and said we were going to the Bass Pro Shops in Harrisburg the next day to do some shopping and credit card flexing.

The rain had let up and we sorted thru their clothes and sent all the rest to the laundry to also be dried. But the girls did look oh so adorable in my wife's clothing. Most of which was a tad big for them. Watching them lean over to look through their bags gave me great views of their tits. Even though I had seem them completely nude. They still looked great and the view got me hard again. They thought it was amusing watching me try to hide my hard on.

We did separate their personal non-clothing effects and all that went on the RV counter to dry. I got to see the very skimpy thongs and other clothing they brought. We bagged their tent so they could return it for a full refund. All other misc stuff was laid out to dry. Once dried they were tucked into the back of the car or brought over to my RV for the moment.

Night came soon enough and we lit a fire, cooked s'mores, had some more beer and a snack of cheese and crackers. As the fire went out and we got chilly, we went back into the RV. I wasn't sure what we were going to do until I saw some rope had been brought in and some sly smiles appearing. They chose among themselves who was going to be tied up. They all wanted to, but it ended up being Lisa.

We rigged the bed and gently tied her hands and legs wide open. We then blindfolded her and turned on some music and put headphones on her ears. We then left her there a bit which got her nervous and she started to complain which causes Flo to take off her thong underwear and stuff them in Lisa's mouth. Flo then lifted one side of the headphones and told Lisa that the thong she had been wearing this afternoon was stuffed in her mouth. I didn't think Lisa like the sweaty thong, but oh well.

We started with some honey. Dripping it on her nipples, belly button, neck and other places. Then we poured some over her pussy and watched it dribble down coating her. The three girls sat on the couch watching me.

I started gently rubbing one boob. First surrounding it, gently squeezing and massaging it. Then licking the honey off her boob. Lisa was already moaning and trying to push her boob into my mouth more. I then stopped and went to the other side and did the same to the other one. I heard a noise and noticed the girls were taking pictures and recording video on their phones of what I was doing to her.

I then moved to her belly button which drove her wild. Skipping her pussy but blowing hot air on it got her moving her pelvis up and down trying to get attention to it. I moved to her ankles and licked the honey there and then the inside of her thighs. Lisa was making noises and trying to speak. So I pulled the thong from her mouth and she gasped and said I was driving her crazy. I continued to lick the honey from the inside of her other thigh and Lisa continued to squirm, moan and lift her pussy.

I was licking closer and closer to her pussy but not quite touching it yet. Lisa starting begging to make her come, to fuck her hard. My licks got closer and a long tongue swipe up seemed to drive her over the edge. She was sweating, her hair was stuck to her face and she was humping the air as I would pull away when she did that. Lisa seemed to be at her limits so I got between her legs, pulled those delicious pussy lips and licked and sucked each one. I then licked between them and landed on her clit. I sucked on it, pulling it up into my mouth and flicked my tongue against it. That was it, she started humping my face, screaming that she was coming. I stuck the thong back in her mouth as she was way too loud. Lisa was hopping, humping around the bed as best she could in her tied down state. I asked her if she would be quiet and took the thong out of her mouth again. She was panting and raving so I sucked on her clitty again and she went wild asking me to stop as she rode out another strong orgasm. She begged me to stop. Her pussy lips were engorged and she was dripping wet. Thankfully I had put a towel under her as it was soaked. She begged me to please stop as she couldn't take any more.