Camping Adventure in Gettysburg PA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the help of the other girls, we untied her and she curled into a ball, drew the covers over her and went to sleep saying she needed a nap. The rest of us relaxed, watched some TV as it started to rain yet again. But this time with thunder and lightning to go with the heavy downpours. Soon enough we were all yawning and climbed into bed with Lisa. I went first and spooned her with the others climbing in and doing the same to me. It was warm and cozy and I fell fast asleep.

I woke in the dark with someone stroking me. I was on my back, the covers pulled off us all and I was being stroked. I reached down to pull up the covers and Lisa barked at me not yet. At least I think it was Lisa. She said I owed her something and sat on me at first and then grinded against my now hard dick. Once I was lubed she raised herself up and slid down on me until I was deep inside her. She rocked back and forth a bit and then started jumping up and down. She woke the others and they watched in the dark as Lisa fucked me hard. She was like a women possessed. She was telling me to fuck he hard, to come in her pussy. She wanted to feel me now! And just like that I started pushing back and started coming. She was humping up and down and when she felt me stop laid down on top of me and said she liked that and then kissed me goodnight. I put my arms around her, the other girls grabbed the covers and covered us all. I did feel someone stroking me a little and touching Lisa a little. But I must have fallen asleep again.

I awoke again to breakfast being made by nude girls. Gosh, I wish this trip would never end. Flo looked at me and my limp dick and bent down and sucked me into her mouth. Just enough to get me hard and then let me go.

Breakfast was good, I bathed them all again as well as myself. We got dressed, ran thru the rain and got into the car. I got to drive and loved the way the Audi handled in the rain and the power it had, wow!

We worked our way to Bass Pro in Harrisburg. Found the camping area and looked at tents. Inside with them they simulated laying down, testing the amount of room. Every once in a while a hand would reach into my pants and give me a squeeze or hug. They must have talked among themselves as Flo and I were in one tent talking and the next thing I knew she was on her knees pulling my dick out the side of my shorts. My head was whipping right and left looking for people and Flo slurped me in and sucked me hard and fast. She knew where to place her tongue and use it to be the most effective. When I was good and hard. She tucked me away and stood up and gave me a big hug and kiss saying more later. I told her she couldn't leave me that way, but she had walked out of the tent by then.

We then found the perfect tent with enough room for them all, plus more plus all their stuff. Again I found myself with just Flo in the tent. She pulled her shorts down and whispered for me to fuck her and to make it quick. Instead I kneeled behind her and put two fingers in her sopping wet pussy and started finger fucking her like mad. She did not last long and was soon coming hard and fast. She had her arm up to her mouth trying not to make any noise. Everyone once in a while one of the other girls looked in and smiled. I think one was standing guard. I licked my fingers until they were clean. Flo pulled up her pants and then kneeled in front of me taking me into her warm and wet mouth. Using her talented tongue, under my dick head she licked and was very hard. But she popped me out and tucked me back in eliciting a groan from me and a smile from her.

We bought the tent and a few other supplies, plus stopped at a grocery store to restock my fridge and buy food for that night. We had some lunch and headed back to camp. The rain had stopped so we set up camp quickly before it started again. I helped them set everything up and it was ready for use and would stand up to the weather and keep them and their stuff dry. I asked them if they wanted to use it tonight and was met with a bunch of pouty faces and head shaking no's. I welcomed them back into my camper for the final night.

I grilled some corn on the cob, chicken and veggies and opened another bottle of wine. We dined under the awning safe from the rain which had started yet again. After cleaning up, back inside we went to avoid the chilly, wet night. We talked and exchanged phone numbers, emails, etc. Since it was the last night, I thanked them for the most amazing few days of my life. They thanked me for taking them in and saving them and they would never forget me. In fact, they said they'd try to figure out a way to meet me someplace for a few days or get me to come visit them. They said they'd figure it out.

In the meantime we all got into the big bed, shedding clothing as we went. We were talking under the covers, whispering here and there. I then asked them what they do bed and sleep wise in the tent w/o me as I was curious. Gradually a little laugh and each one started to describe what their normal bed life would be like in the tent. All sharing one bed, all nude with fingers roaming, touching and stroking.

I asked them to show me. Flo said she would reach over and drag her fingernails over Lisa's tit. Then slowly make circles around the ariola and gently squeeze and massage each tit. Then pull the blanket down and lick the ariola. Gently biting and sucking causing Lisa to moan. Rachel said if she were on the other side of Lisa she would slowly drag her fingers up the soft part of Lisa's thighs causing her to part them. Rachel would gently stroke Lisa's pussy lips, slowly separating them and stroking inside them. Getting Lisa wetter. She would then push two fingers inside her and start finger fucking her. Then lean down and take her clit between her lips and suck, suck, suck until Lisa came.

Then they would do similar to each other until each one had a big orgasm. Then they would snuggle together and fall asleep.

Rachel asked me if that talk made me hard. I asked her what did she think, Suzie then reached down and said "yes, he is hard. She kept her hand there and I said I would not fall asleep if she continued to hold me. I heard a few giggles and then Suzie said she heard what I did to Flo in the tent in the store and what Flo did to me. That got another laugh and a groan from me as she was gently stroking the head of my dick. Spreading the pre-cum.

Suzie then said maybe she needed to finish what Flo had started and kicked down the sheets, which got a few hey's stated and she slid down the bed and put me in her mouth. Of course there was the usual audience. Lisa crawled to the end of the bed and started finger fucking Suzie. She said Suzie was very wet and that's when Rachel and Flo both started saying "fuck him" over and over.

Suzie pulled her mouth away from my dick and climbed on top of me and started humping like crazy until she came and rolled off me. Rachel said that was "so hot" and climbed onto me and did the same. Rachel was wet too and a little tighter. She was hopping on me like no tomorrow and Flo and Lisa told me to hold on and not come. That wasn't so easy as I was getting close.

Rachel came with a grunt and hopped off me and Flo went to work cleaning her up which got Rachel squealing with delight and in mere moments she was shaking as she came again. With Lisa watching and seeing my wet dick standing up she hopped on me. Lisa started humping me and soon I said I was coming. I was humping back and pushing in further and suddenly saw stars and exploded inside Lisa. Lisa humped some more and Suzie started rubbing Lisa's tits and then Lisa came as I was shrinking inside her. She kind of fell over and we all snuggled in, still sweating from our fun. Moments later I was asleep.

We all sort of awoke together. We had a quick breakfast, stripped the sheets and ran them to the laundry to be cleaned. Soon enough the sheets were back, the sun was finally out so I opened the windows and started the fan to bring fresh air in.

No sooner did the girls head over to their tent when my wife drove up. We chatted for a while and relaxed in the warm air and sun finally. Everything was drying off and it looked to be a good day.

I mentioned I was going to cook some burgers for dinner with corn on the cob and we were going to have guests. Soon enough the girls came over and introduced themselves and told Faye what a wonderful guy I was for saving their lives in the middle of a cold, heavy rain storm a few nights ago and how I took them in for the night and helped them buy a new tent and camping supplies. Of course leaving out all the sexual fun.

We all sat around late into the evening, drinking wine, talking about where we lived, etc. Soon enough the girls went back to their tent and my wife and I retired for the night. She said her mom was OK and getting better.

We did our sightseeing on the historic Gettysburg Battlefield and some other nearby trips as well as just sitting around camp and reading and relaxing. We spent a few meals with the girls and had a wonderful time.

Two nights before we were to leave and the night before the girls were to leave, I said I would make dinner and my wife decided to go walk around the campground and three of the girls went with her and Suzie stayed back to help me make dinner.

We were cutting up some veggies and I asked why she stayed back. She said she wanted some private time with me even if it was just preparing the food. I said that was nice. She said she was near tears at the thought of going home as she really liked hanging around with us, even when my wife was around. We had all exchanged contact info, but realistically I did not expect to hear from them again. I got behind her and gave her a hug from behind. I also instructed her on the proper way to hold the knife so she didn't hurt herself while using it. Suzie then pushed back against me grinding her butt against my growing hardness. I may have let out a low moan which caused her to wiggle some more.

Suzie then dropped a carrot she was cutting and it went flying o the floor. She got on her knees and found it and while kneeling on the floor, placed her hand on my dick feeling my hardness. I had on simple nylon sport shorts and she reached up the leg and grabbed me. She pulled me out and slipped me into her mouth. I let out a moan and held onto the counter while rotating slightly giving her easier access.

I said "not now as my wife would be back at any minute."

She popped me out and said "the other girls would keep her busy until about 30 minutes from now and that I was all hers until then." Then she slipped me back into her mouth and started sucking me.

I think my eyes rolled into my head and I was groaning. She took just the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. She popped me out and said "I want you to come in her mouth" and gave me a huge heartwarming smile.

Suzie then started a wet suck and lick, then held my balls in her other hand and was pumping me. She then let go and pulled my shorts and underwear to the ground and moved in closer taking me all the way in and out. Licking, swirling, sucking and out. She again said "I want you to come in my mouth" and started sucking me again and that was it. I started coming. It had been a few days since I last came and this time I felt huge amount surge into her mouth. When I stopped Suzie looked up at me and showed me my come on her tongue and then swallowed it.

She then took me in her mouth and cleaned me up and pulled my shorts back up. I asked her if that made her wet to which she took my hand and put it down her shorts. I took 2 fingers and started finger fucking her until she grabbed my shoulder, leaned in close and said "I am coming."

I then pulled my hand up to lick off my fingers but she grabbed them instead and licked them off.

I told her "that was so fucking sexy." I gave her a long kiss and said "go into the bathroom to clean herself off as my wife had a nose like a blood hound."

I washed up and quickly finished the food prep and got it on the grill. Also, I made sure to cut up some onions and saute them on the RV stove top to make sure the RV smelled like onions and not sex. Soon enough Suzie came out looking refreshed and came over and thanked me with a big kiss on the cheek. She sat down with some wine and the food was cooking. A few minutes later the ladies came back from their walk talking about some of the big camper rigs around the campground. We all wined and dined and chatted and soon were tired. The girls said their goodbyes and gave us both hugs. They all whispered something soft and sexy in my ears and then retired across the way to their tent. They all promised me they would be in touch and find a way to get me to come out and visit them in Philly. They did say during the week that they all worked for a successful law firm and were very well off financially. I mentioned that we held our own, but wouldn't be called wealthy by any means. But we were not lacking anything. When Lisa gave me a goodbye hug, she whispered she had an idea to get me out to visit them under the guise of doing some work and that she'd contact me in a few weeks with her ideas.

The girls packed up and left the next day and we left the day after. It certainly was a camping experience to remember. 4 months later I still dream about it every night.