Camping Adventure in Gettysburg PA

Story Info
Camping with 4 sexy women in Historic Gettysburg PA.
10.6k words
4.6
20.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nutmegman
nutmegman
184 Followers

Camping in Southern Central PA. September 2020

Everyone is over the age of 18.

My wife and I had planned a trip to south central PA to tour some historic USA Civil War Battlefields for a while now. Finally we went and have a nice campsite among other campers in the shade. We were on our site for a day when the empty site across the campground street had a very nice Audi wagon pull up with 4 young women. By young women, they looked to be 25 to 27 and were young women compared to me being in my mid 50's age wise. I've reached a point where everyone under the age of 40 is a kid these days.

My wife and I were sitting in our easy chairs reading books and watching these girls unpack their car and proceed to try to set up their tent. My wife noticed I was watching and she told me I better go help them before it starts raining as clouds were rolling in. So offer to help I did and the tent was set up but the rain fly was missing. Not one of the 4 knew where it was as it was a new tent.

I groaned softly and asked "Did you set it up prior and sprayed water to make sure it was waterproof?"

They said "No and assured me that the sales person assured them that the tent was "waterproof" and would keep them dry."

I then asked "Do you have a tarp" which was a no. Since I was in a RV, I had no need to carry a tarp.

I asked "Do you have the "footprint" for the tent (goes under the tent to keep the floor dry and off the ground)?

They said "No, we don't need one, the sales person assured us."

They assured me they would be fine and I was so sweet to worry about them. They introduced themselves as Lisa, Rachel, Suzie and Flo. I just remembered they were friends from Philadelphia and all loved history and the outdoors. They split the cost of the tent. I wished them the best as it was starting to rain and I went back to my RV site and under the canopy where it was dry. I continued to watch them as they hurriedly took their bags and things and tossed them into the tent and then went in.

It was at that time I noticed my wife was on the phone. She looked upset and when off, said her mother took a fall while visiting at her brothers house outside of Philly and was in the hospital and it didn't look good. Since we were approx 2-3 hours away, she wanted to take the truck and go to her brothers and then the hospital. I offered to go too but she reminded me how I couldn't stand her brother and it would be best if she went alone. I suggested she pack a 3 night bag just in case, even though she assured me that she would be back tomorrow. I told her 3 days of clothes just in case and I took some stuff out of the truck I might want or need. I would be fine as we had a fridge full of food and plenty to do. I could always take a bus trip for a battlefield tour. So, off she went.

The wind picked up and it started to rain hard and I went inside and rolled the canopy up so the wind didn't damage it. I read some, made a quick dinner and then stripped down to a t-shirt and underwear. I was a bit chilly and started the heat to take the edge off and crawled into bed. I read for a bit and was dozing off and closed the lights and fell asleep.

Sometime during the night a loud knocking at the door was sounding. I went to the kitchen window and looked out and saw 4 people standing there in the cold rain. I opened the door and the 4 girls were standing there shivering and they were looking up at me. They were soaked to the bone. It was the group of women that I had helped the day before. They asked if they could come in as they were soaked and freezing cold. I took one look at them and said "I should call 911 and get them to the hospital for hypothermia."

They said "No, could we just stay awhile and warm up?"

I had them come in and stand at the door way while I got some towels and asked what the issue was.

They told me "The tent was great, for a while. Then it started leaking and then it was raining IN the tent and everything they had including themselves was soaked to the bone."

They all looked like drowned rats.

They said "We went to the two big RV's on either side of us and were told to get lost. They saw my wife leave and figured I would have room for us and I might be open to us joining me."

My RV is small. One bed and a pull out couch/bed. That's all we need. But that night the RV for 2 became the RV for 5. I turned on one of the lights to see what was what. I opened the bathroom door, pulled the shower curtain to the side. I told the first one to strip out of her wet clothes. One by one, they did just that and I tossed their soaking wet clothes onto the shower floor where they could drip down the drain. One by one I toweled them dry. I had completely forgotten I was in a t-shirt and underwear and slowly I was getting wet myself. But my mind was in an emergency mode of getting them dry and warm. My boy scout first aid training from years prior had kicked in and my reactions were on automatic to get them dry and warmed up.

With the first one drying off and still shivering, I raised the heat a few degrees and opened the couch. She didn't seem to mind I could see her in all her glory. She was a beautiful woman. I tried not to look but it was impossible not to. I pulled out a bottom sheet and top sheet and made the couch. I got one of the spare blankets and took the towel from the first one and told her to get into the bed and pull the sheet and blanket over her.

I took the towel and told the next one to strip. Her teeth were chattering too. Her clothes went into the shower. I helped to dry her off. I was very close to her and looked into her eyes at one point and besides being beautiful she had spectacular eyes. I briefly lost myself in them for a second, caught myself and got her dry and told her to get I bed with the other one and for them to spoon and snuggle together as that will warm them both up. I then grabbed the 2nd spare blanket and put it over them and "tucked" them in.

I repeater the same for Rachel who was the 3rd girl. But tossed the now wet sheet towel into the shower and took out another. I helped dry Rachel as she was shivering so hard, she could barely move. By that time I took a little longer drying her boobs (gorgeous perfect hand fulls) and noticed her pussy landing strip. I suddenly realized that I had a raging hard on. But there was nothing to do about it. With Rachel dry and no more room on the couch, I instructed her to get into my bed as it was much larger than the couch. In she went and I got the another spare blanket and put it over her.

Suzie was the last one left. She too was shaking with cold and by now had blue lips. I briefly said "I should call 911 as I think you are near hypothermia."

She shook her head and with her eyes looked to my bed. She could barely move she was shivering so hard. I helped her out of her clothes and I dried her off and she too was a very beautiful woman. I helped her to the bed and lifted the covers and told her to spoon Rachel. I tucked her in and went and checked on the other girls which were snugged in tight and seemed to be sleeping, all cozy and now warm and dry. I checked the shower and tossed the last towel onto the soaking wet clothes pile. I turned off the lights after checking the temperature and was about to crawl into my bed but took off my now wet t-shirt and underwear and tossed them into the shower too. I put on new underwear and got into bed and spooned in close to Suzie hoping my warm body would help Suzie and Rachel to warm up. I spooned in close, wrapped my right arm around both and my left under Suzie's neck and across her boobs and pulled her in tight. She wiggled her ass a bit into my crotch. She was still shivering but seemed a little better.

I was very aware that my raging hard on was jabbed just below Rachel's butt. I was also aware that my hand went over Suzie onto Rachel and was gently stroking her belly and landing on her boobs I was thinking there was no way I was going to fall asleep with 4 unbelievably pretty women, nude in my RV and 2 in bed with me.

My nose was in Suzie's damp hair and it smelled so good. I became aware that Suzie had stopped shivering and took my hand and placed it on her boob. She then placed her hand over mine. She had the most perfect boobs. Petite, just the way I liked them. More than a handful is a loss and hers were perfect. From the quick looks I saw of the others, they were all pretty perfect. But the one in my hand was perfect for the moment.

With the excitement waning, the sound of sleeping women I started to nod off, the adrenaline rush subsided, I fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later and had to pee. I crawled out of bed on my side and got kneed by the couch and remembered the goings on. I made to to the toilet, did my whiz and washed and went back to bed. I laid on my back so I could sleep better and much to my surprise, Suzie rolled over and snuggled in practically on top of me. She really couldn't get any closer. Rachel was still on the other side snuggled up closer to Suzie too. I ended up with my arms around Suzie and her leg thrown over me and one arm and hand on my chest. Her head was on my arm. I drew her in close. She still felt a bit chilly and they both snuggled up closer and I fell back to sleep.

I woke up a while later noticing everyone was still asleep and a little light was showing under the blinds but it was still raining pretty hard. Sometime during the night, Rachel moved to my right side and was snuggled in close. I wasn't sure which of my bed mates it was. The one on my left was spooned into me and the one on my right was partially on top of me. I suddenly noticed that she was not cold any more and was quite warm. I felt myself getting warmer too and very quickly had a raging hard on again. A hand was just on top of my hard on became a hand now gripped me lightly. I also realized the two from the sofa bed were also in bed with me/us and one on either side of the two already in bed with me. All were snuggled in close and all were very warm now. There were 5 of us in my bed, all snuggled in close and warm.

Suzie sort of woke a bit and started whispering in my ear "You saved my life last night and I am going to repay you."

I rolled my head to respond. She placed a very warm hand on my cheek, looked deep into my eyes and was met with an amazing kiss before I could say anything. Her lips were so soft, warm and wet, so incredibly soft and wet. Little kisses became bigger, more desirable needy kisses. It has been many years since I was kissed that way. When she finally stopped and pulled away a little I said "you don't owe me anything. I did what anyone would have done."

She moved even closer to me and softly said "If it wasn't for my quick reaction and solution to us being soaking wet and cold last night, we could have died from hypothermia or become very sick. Therefore you saved our lives."

I again stated "Anyone would have done the same."

She told me "The two RV's on either side of us told them to get lost, they wouldn't help us, where as you did."

Suzie pulled away slightly and asked me "When was the last time my wife kissed me like that?"

I answered "Probably at least 12 to 15 years ago."

She then asked me softly "When the last time I had made love to my wife?"

I didn't saying anything. She knew the answer. I finally said "Some 12 to 15 years ago, my wife told me that lovemaking and sex were for the younger people and we were not that any more. That she does not like to be touched or talked about sexually any more."

Though I have never given up, I miss the closeness so much. That I feel so lonely sometimes. I then asked myself why I am telling this to her and couldn't answer my own internal question.

Suzie then slid on top of me and kissed me softly again. I apologized for my kissing saying I was so out of practice. She shushed me and gently placed those soft, wet lips on mine again and we kissed some more.

I asked her "Have I had died and gone to heaven?"

She assured me "This is very real."

I again told her "You don't have to do this."

She placed her finger on my lips and told me to shush.

Suzie then looked deep into my eyes and licked her lips and smiled. She started sliding down the bed, taking the sheets with her. Soon enough she stopped and looked up at me. Our eyes locked and she smiled, open my briefs and pulled my very hard dick out and slowly licked it from base to the top. I was already leaking precum which she licked up. She then took those luscious lips and slowly lowered them over the head of my dick. Inside her mouth was incredible, warm, wet, soft. I thought I was going to die. The feeling was incredible and she just had the head in. She then pulled off me and looked into my face and asked "is that nice?"

I shook my head yes which made her smile and she stuck her tongue out and licked the head again oh so gently. And then placed those soft lips over the head again, gently bobbing up and down. I was so hard, harder than I've been in ages. She then started pulling my briefs off, so I lifted my mid section and off they went.

I then noticed that Rachel had sat up and was watching very intently. The other two girls were watching intently too.

I was turning red and said "I am not used to an audience."

They all said "You'll get over that while we are with you."

Suzie then went down and up again. She came off and asked me "how does that feel?"

I said again, "Am I in a dream? This is not real."

She and Rachel both assured me it was very real and Suzie then engulfed me again. This time taking my whole self into her mouth. (I'm only 5 inches). She then came up and licked the underside of my head and she seemed to know I was so close and bobbed a few times and then I was coming. Coming like I haven't in years. Suzie took it all, cleaned me up and came back up to snuggle. Rachel was snuggled in on the other side. The other girls were snuggled under the covers on the edge of the bed. When we snuggled down, they came closer again and we all were one warm set of bodies. They drew the blankets up and I fell into a sound sleep. A girl in each arm and two others near me. I was in heaven.

I awoke and was surprised that Suzie and Rachel were still in my arms. I glanced at my watch and saw it was 9 am. I also realized food was being prepared on the burners by two nude women. I cleared my throat and they looked over and they said "good morning sleepy head. The eggs and bagels would be ready soon."

Me realizing that I was hungry. I also realized my dick was in someones hand again and was getting hard again. I woke up Suzie and Rachel and we three got out of bed.

I suddenly realized my over weight, ugly body had no clothes on and was in the presence of 4 beautiful and very fit women. I started to apologize for my looks and went to get some clothes on when they all grabbed me and said "uh uh."

They said You are to stay nude while we are."

I said "I can't do that as I was way too self conscious of how I looked."

I was told I was ridiculous and was not permitted clothing today or while we were all inside and the shades closed. I then peeked out the window and saw it was still raining quite hard. Turning to look at them, one of the girls doing the cooking got down on her knees and took my dick into her mouth. The others just looked on and I was suddenly very hard again. She then took me out of her mouth and said that something like that could not happen if I got dressed.

I started to say something "I asked if I could at least put n a T-shirt?"

They said "Yes, but that was all."

I also said I was starving and needed to eat and take a few medications right after breakfast. The eggs hit the spot. Sitting on the couch with 4 beautiful women beside me was quite the thing. They asked what the meds were and I explained. They also asked if I took erection medication to which I smiled and said no. With my heart meds, that little blue pill would probably kill me. I then explained what my heart meds did and that I was on a minimal maintenance dosage.

It was then that my phone rang and my wife gave me an update about her mom and asked me if it was OK if she stayed another few nights. I told her it was no problem, that I was relaxing and fine by my self. She said she'd call me in 2 days with an update and hung up.

The four girls looked at me with big smiles on their faces. I looked around and asked "what?"

After breakfast, I stated I thought I needed a short nap and was going to lay down for a bit. The 4 of them joined me in the bed. I hoped it wouldn't break from all the people. Again I had a girl in each arm and this time another one snuggled in close to the other from the ends. In no time my eyes had closed and I was asleep.

Again I woke up to warm, sexy bodies snuggled in close. My hand was on a butt on either side and I started fondling. I noticed how soft, warm and extremely sexy it was. I also noticed both had moved up so I could reach further and felt some soft, pussy. Both said hello sleepy head and each kissed a cheek. Both were telling me what to do, at nearly the same time. Two fingers on each of my hands was plunging in and out. Soon I felt another hand down there and realized the girl on the outside on each side was helping and guiding my hand. Soon enough the two closest to me were breathing hard and moaning and one after another made noises and said they were coming. Both of the other girls pulled my fingers out and licked them clean while making very loud slurping noises.

I explained that I felt like I was 25 again. I hadn't touched a pussy like that in so many years. Their guidance and help made me feel good like I did something right. They both said I did real good and smiled. I again apologized for being so out of practice. All 4 said that it was OK and they were going to have some fun with me the next few days. I raised my eyebrows thinking when we got up they were going to leave. But they had no plans to and I was fine with that.

We all were chatting in bed and I got curious how old they all were. All were between 24 and 27. I told them they were my sons age and asked me how old I was. I told them old enough to be their father at 57. They all were assuring me I had nothing to be ashamed of as I could get hard quick and w/o any helper medications. They all seemed impressed by that saying their parents were all on the little blue pills and all were slightly younger than me. That age comment did not make me feel well and they read that from my face expression. In fact that got me depressed.

Rachel then slid on top of me and slid down until her wet pussy was grinding away on my hard dick. She was coating me with her fluids and I was super hard again. She then raised her self up a bit and hovered over my dick. The others were wiggling me around, sort of playing and not putting it in her. I told her no worry about me as I am sterile. Impossible for me to make anyone pregnant. She seemed to like that as did the others. Plus I hadn't had sex with any one other than my wife in over 30 years. Rachel then said come on, line him up. Which she then did. A slow slide down my shaft.

Oh my god. I'm in heaven. I was asked to describe what I was feeling and I did my best saying very squishy, hot and wet. Incredibly good. Rachel then started bouncing up and down on me, harder and faster and I said I was going to come. Rachel then slid down harder and I exploded.

When it was finally over Rachel fell off to the slide and Flo got down and was lapping at her pussy, cleaning her up and getting her excited again. Meanwhile, Lisa had taken me into her mouth and was slowly cleaning me up. Before I knew it I was hard again and Flo said she wanted a turn and proceeded to ride me up and down and until she came and fell forward onto my chest. She looked at me and asked if I was going to come. I said I seriously doubted I could. I was still hard, but...

nutmegman
nutmegman
184 Followers