Camping & Streaking in the 70s

Story Info
Camping in the 70's - A little Weed, Wine gets friends Naked.
8.9k words
4.62
23.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
905 Followers

The following is very loosely based on a real experience. Some of the Erotic and funny things happened, and are as I remember them. Overall it is a work of fiction, and I might add that all fictional characters were over the age of 18.

I was living in Indiana, and being bored with everyday life is a common thing in the midwest. Not having the money to fly off to a remote Island in the Caribbean, I decided a camping trip with a couple of friends in the same financial class as us might be a fun thing. So we decided to go camping one weekend. Being a young adult in the 70s was a great experience, people were more open about sex, and nudity, both made its way out of the bedroom, and in the public for others to enjoy.

A little more preface to fill you in on my relationship with Meadow, and how it started, and developed.

Meadow and I, started as friends whose lust got the best of them. Being friends with benefits made our developing relationship very open. We both felt free to have sex with other partners, and did. How do I know? We used to talk about people we had sex with, sometimes they were friends of one or both of us.

OK, I admit, I fucked more of her friends than she did mine, but she refused to count blow jobs. She had always loved sucking cock, and I didn't mind her sucking a friends cock now and then. It is a really hot thing to watch and usually triggered a pretty long fuck session between us later.

I guess how we had met contributed to the open relationship we enjoyed. It was in the early 70s at a big party while drinking heavily, and we ended up in a game of strip poker with some others. I eventually passed out from drinking too much, I am guessing after I had a couple of bad hands, because when I woke up I was naked. Meadow was right there on her knees naked too, and jerking and sucking off two of the other still partly clothed players at once. Looking back, I am sure she did not quit when she lost all her clothes, and bet the blow job instead, that's just the way she was back then. I got rock hard watching her finish them off, she looked so sexy taking their cum on her chest.

She spotted my hard cock, later telling me that she thought I was as cute, as my cock was big and hard, and fucking me was too hard to pass up. So instinctively she just, climbed on me, and rode me right in front of the guys she had sucked. It was a big party in an old vacant mansion, we were in a bedroom on the 2nd floor, word got around that we were two people fucking, and a small crowd of mostly guys, and a few girls gathered from the party. It was my first time fucking in front of strangers or anyone for that matter. I just focused on her beautiful body, her blue eyes, and wonderful tits bouncing.

She seemed to be loving the audience, and I loved getting fucked by her, and was not going to stop. So I lifted her off, and spread her legs, she lifted them up and held them next to her head. The crowd got quiet as they took in such a sight. Seeing someone fucking in a dark corner partly clothed at a party was not that uncommon back then, but this scene was way over the top. What an opportunity I had to show off, I was in pretty good shape back then, so I did not mind showing my chest. I even had a couple of (abs) back then to show to the crowd, especially the girls that were watching us fuck. I felt like a proud rooster, and I tried to focus on just the girls when I looked up. To see the looks on their faces as they watched a naked couple fucking in the middle of a room. It did not last long I was too turned on by being watched. As soon as I felt I was ready to cum I pulled out, and gave her another cum bath.

I did not want this unusual scene to be a signal to some drunk guys to jump her for a gang bang. So I picked her up, took her to the bathroom, and we cleaned up, as my buddy gathered our clothes for us. That was the wild beginning of a long relationship.

We both loved camping, and the outdoors. Meadow made the phone call, and set things up with her friend Peggy, and her boyfriend Bill. Camping did not turn out to be the part of the trip worth remembering. It would be the things that happened during that trip that became the memory. We did some things that really sound dumb, but they led to some funny, but mostly erotic experiences that will last forever in my mind. I guess if I had to define what happened, it was two couples getting naked, and watching each other engage in sexual activities.

We all piled into my car and drove to an abandoned stone quarry area in southern part of Indiana that I had been to before. There were hills, woods, and several lakes there, and plenty of spots to camp, so it was easy to find a little privacy. Not being a organized park, there were no rangers to spoil your fun.

It was almost a 2-hour drive, and we were ready to party when we got there. We found a spot that seemed secluded, set up the tent I borrowed and put out some chairs. The tent was not as big as it was described. It was a scout type tent that was supposed to sleep four. What I was not told is that four adult people would pretty much be sleeping together.

We wasted no time getting high, it was more fun back then as it was not very well accepted by the masses. It's amazing what courage a little bit, well, let's raise that to a fair amount of weed, and some alcohol gives even the most modest and conservative person. The fun all started by smoking weed, and then drinking some wine to cool our throats.

Meadow barely knew Peggy's boyfriend Bill, and I barely knew both of them. But as guys we found some things to talk about, and sat on the trunk of a fallen tree laying by the car to have a conversation. The girls sat in the lawn chairs not far away to talk.

Well as young guys do, we got bored when it started to get dark. We did not have firewood, and really had little to do, lack of planning I guess. With the pot and wine taking away our inhibitions, the two of us decided to strip naked and streak the girls. Yes it was dumb, but we were desperate for something to do, and it was kind of a fad back then, sometimes done at public events, often in front of thousands.

It was only two of us, and our audience was only two we thought. Getting naked in front of each other's girlfriends sounded exciting. It did not seem to be a big risk, we were just bored, and thought it would be funny to surprise them. I knew Meadow would not mind but never even gave it a thought it could escalate as far as it did.

Well, Bill and I stripped off our clothes, and let them drop by the car as we trotted by the girls a couple of times, then walked back and received some compliments on our cocks from our girlfriends, but if they were genuine, it was from memory, as we both were pretty flaccid at that point. We were just standing there feeling dumb when Meadow saved us by grabbing my cock, pulling me closer, and putting it directly in her mouth. I was hard in seconds, and was glad she did as we had no further plan.

I loved the feeling of being naked outdoors with my cock in Meadow's mouth in front of a couple I barely knew, she seemed to get a thrill out of it too.

I set a new goal for us now, I decided the only thing that could save the evening was to get the girls naked too, and yes I especially wanted to see Peggy naked. The one thing most men have in common is our insatiable lust, I was sure Bill felt the same about seeing Meadow, they were equally hot in different ways.

Meadow's friend Peggy seemed to be a little in shock at what her friend was doing in front of her, but at the same time was staring at us. She started playing with Bill's cock, and was jerking him off. It took some time to get him hard, he was hitting the wine bottle pretty heavily.

I thought about our new goal, and came up with the corny suggestion. It was for the girls to give us the chairs so, they could sit on our laps, and pretend we were two hot strippers. Surprisingly they went along with such a hokey suggestion, and we were back on track to reaching our goal again. Meadow's wonderful ass was now pressing down on my hard cock, I liked the feeling, it inspired me to keep things going.

Meadow and Peggy both had stretchy tube-tops on, the summer standard back then, very easy to lift and remove to expose their breasts, so I wasted no time in doing that, and Bill followed my lead, we were halfway to our goal now. Meadow pretended to play shy, covering her breast up with her hands. She could not fool me, I knew she liked being naked, and sucking a cock in front of others, it was a turn on to her, she dropped her hands, and arched her back to push her tits further out, she was trying to compete with Peggy's large breast.

Now us guys had something to play with, so I reached around and played with Meadow's exposed breast and her nipples, till they were standing at attention. Meadow wanted something to play with too, so she reached for my already hard cock that was partially accessible between her legs. This just made me more horny, and I was not going to be happy until we had them as naked as we were.

It was not long before we were bored again, and definitely uncomfortable when I came up with another idea, it was not brilliant, but all I had, and tried it.

"Stand up for a minute Meadow, I have a leg cramp," surprisingly it worked.

While she was getting up I put my hands on her hips and de-pantsed her, pulling her shorts and panties down to her ankles. I got a not sincere, "Oh You, what are you doing getting me naked in front of our friends," response. But she turned so, they could see her, and pretended to cover her breast, and pussy. She had her arm covering her breast but above her nipples. With her other arm she used her hand to cover the trimmed bush above her actual vagina. She wanted them to see the important parts, and she soon dropped her arms and quit the phony modesty.

That was the kind of reaction I expected, and she did not try to stop me or retrieve her shorts or panties, she loved being naked too. Now I had her beautiful ass, right in front of me. I had a sense of pride knowing that with two moves I had her completely naked, she was just stunning standing there, and I already knew that she liked sharing her naked beauty with others.

While she was still standing, I ran one of my hands up and down inside her thighs, I worked my way up her legs to explore that wonderful place where all the fun starts. I now knew she was turned on by the moisture I encountered. I worked two of my fingers into her pussy, and she pretended to object, but I could tell she loved it by the sounds she was making, and her body language. I really wanted to bend her over and fuck her, but realized that moving too fast could put an end to this erotic fun.

I had not looked over at our friends much since we got the girls to sit on our laps. I could see that Bill was trying to follow my leads but was a step or two behind us. Peggy was a little slower to cooperate with Bill. He had to do some whispering in her ear to get her shorts and panties off, and expose her auburn bush, and the pussy it tried to hide. I got the impression she enjoyed seeing us naked more than exposing herself to us. It was OK with me for now, as I was really enjoying having them observe us naked, while we were engaging in sexual foreplay.

It was time to change things up and I pulled Meadow back, and lowered her down on my lap again. I was fully erect by now, and my hard cock popped up between her legs, and was now residing between her pussy's lips. She could not help but fondle and play with my cock, rock hard, and more accessible now. It was not long after she started stroking it until it started to emit some pre-cum. Like a porn star she wiped it clean with her fingers, and then licked it off.

Well we had them both naked now and were making out like horny teenagers, but again we got bored, and uncomfortable, we found out that lawn chairs are not designed to be comfortable when you're naked. I needed to come up with a way to get our cocks in them in a more comfortable setting. I figured our young lust was not going to be satisfied until we engaged in some kind of sex, oral, and eventually just plain fucking, I hoped for both.

There had to be a way to keep things going, so I said, "if I go and get a blanket from the car, and spread it by the lake under the moonlight, we could all get more comfortable there." I thought the fact that we were all horny and stoned, suggesting a romantic setting a woman might have in an erotic dream, might prove promising.

While I was getting the blanket Bill went for more wine and to drain his snake he said, the girls now were sitting in the lawn chairs. I had to search for the blanket so when I finally came back to announce it was ready, Bill was already there. He had a wine bottle in one hand, and his cock in the other as he stared at my Meadow. I had to admit that it bothered me a little seeing him stare and now jerking off in front of her. But how can I blame him, she was fucked up and horny, and that made her want to tease. My fingering of her had her hot, and in need of some cock, and it was I that was the blame for that. I loved when she would tease me like that, it was one of the things that I found sexy about her, that and her stunning beauty drew me to her.

Meadow was leaning back in her chair, with her shapely long tanned legs open, rubbing her clit with two fingers, and playing with her breast with her other hand. A pose meant to show Bill how hot and sexy she was.

Meadow's incredible more than ample breast were not as large as Peggy's, but just as breathtaking. She had arched her back, pushing them out, and carefully put them on display. She had taken locks of her nearly waist length blond hair, that was now glistening in the moonlight, and carefully arranged them over her firm young breast enhancing their beauty, her hard nipples poking through highlighted the scene. What a provocative, heart-stopping pose this was.

She sure seemed to relish being naked, and showing Bill her breasts, and a wide open view of her inviting pussy. So I figured why not let her have her fun for a while. I thought, if this is the way things are, why not turn, and stare at Peggy's treasures a bit. Bill was too entranced to see me, and doubt he cared, his eyes were locked in on my Meadow, who now had her legs up over the arms of the chair creating an even more panoramic view of her spectacular pussy, and she was now masturbating furiously. What a slut, but a beautiful sexy one, and she was mine.

Peggy was still acting pretty shy but seemed to be getting a little more comfortable with her nakedness. She had her legs opened enough to show her bush and pussy but had not tried to match Meadow. She looked at me and my cock, and then looked over at Bill and her friend Meadow, who was not two feet in front of her boyfriend, rubbing her clit with one hand while finger fucking herself. Yes, they were mutually masturbating. Peggy clearly was not happy with that sight, and I worried that jealousy could destroy this erotic experience.

I had to distract Peggy and took a big chance, I moved closer, and grabbed my cock slowly stroking it right in front of her. She looked more than a little panicked, but I kept going, and eventually she lifted one of her legs up over the chair arm. Now I had a great view of her pussy to inspire me. She eventually put two fingers in her love hole, fucking it, and fondling her breast with her other hand. My cock was now so hard its head was turning purple. She was focused on my cock, and added another finger to help massage her pleasure place. Her face was starting to get flushed, and she was breathing hard while squirming in her chair. I took this as signs of an impending orgasm.

I was enjoying all this immensely, but was still worried this whole thing could take a bad turn, especially with alcohol involved. I had to do something before one of us guys covered the other's girlfriend with our spunk, fun to watch, and alright with me, but could bring an early end to our fun, maybe even our weekend.

I looked at Bill and Meadow, she had her tongue licking pre-cum from the head of Bill's cock, and in a few seconds I was sure she would have it in her mouth. Knowing how much she like sucking a strange cock, I panicked and almost in a yell said, "Hey Bill get over here, you are missing a smoking hot show, come back to your incredibly hot babe!"

He got the point, let loose of his cock, and we switched places even though he was more than happy where he was, and I know close to getting one hell of a blow job, that I would not mind seeing. But I was not sure Peggy was ready for this, if she decided to not take my cock, it just wouldn't have worked out. The perfect scenario would have been the two of us getting head from each other's girls, and maybe even eventually fucking them.

I was back to my beautiful, girlfriend Meadow whose pussy was dripping now, and her face was turning red. She gasps and put her knees together as she had her first orgasm of the night. I had stopped jerking to watch, and to calm myself down.

I admit I was a bit upset with her escalating things so soon, but in fairness she had never shown me jealousy even when I flirted with her friends, or when she found out I had fucked one of them. She had caught me with my cock balls deep in one of her friends in a dark corner at a party one time. We were living together then, and she stood there, and watched us fuck a few minutes, and then ask if we would be fucking long? She was visibly tired, and appeared to have more than one guys cum on her, and was ready to go home. I always tried not to be possessive with women, but admit I had just experienced jealousy watching the two of them. It's not like I didn't get off jerking my hard cock in front of Peggy as well, and don't think I did not want to shoot cum all over those big tits of hers.

It was then clear that it was time to move to the blanket, intimate sex with our partners in the moonlight would be good for all of us. My cock was hard, and ready, and Meadow, well she was way ahead of all of us. Fucking next to another couple sounded sensational to me.

I then reached out to Meadow, she took my hand's, and I helped her up. We kissed, then she whispered in my ear, "I should not have given him that clear a view of my pussy, but you know how I like to tease, and being high, and so fucking horny made me start masturbating. I would have sucked his cock if you would not have yelled at us.

I said, "well I think you almost got either a mouth full, or a cum bath from him, I almost did the same thing to Peggy, I admit I wanted my dick in her mouth or pussy just like he wanted his in you. This sexual tension we all seem to be experiencing is unknown territory for me, and I think all of us. Let's go show them how it looks to have my big cock in your mouth, and my head between those beautiful long legs of yours."

I said too much I guess, now I was getting cross-examined.

"So you want to fuck Peggy, I am surprised you have not already added her to my list of friends you have done. I'm sure in time you will, but I want to hear all about it, or watching it would be even better. But she is shy, and probably would not go for that."

"I think I better plead the 5th now, lets go to the blanket."

I led her over to the blanket, Bill and Peggy joined us there. They were laying down next to us, we were all on our backs, and looking at the sky. I struggled not to stare at Peggy's tits, laying on her back did not make them disappear in her armpits, Wow, the wonder of youth. I guess I was as bad as Meadow, no, I know I was, and still am much worse. Visions of tit fucking Peggy were now running through my head.

For once Bill took the lead, and the two of them struggled to get something sexual going. He tried mounting her, but I think he was having a hard time keeping hard. It likely was their first time trying to fuck in public, and in front of another couple, and I have had too much alcohol sideline me before as well. Peggy now had his cock in her mouth trying to get him hard again, but not getting any results, not any kind of hard on that he could fuck her with. I felt bad for them, and hoped he would lay off the wine and recover.

inafantasy
inafantasy
905 Followers