Camping & Streaking in the 70s

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down facing Peggy now, we finished the joint and were now passing the soda back and forth. We had our eyes locked with each other in a stare. We truly wanted each other, lust for me I thought, and hoped it was only that for all of us.

I felt like me and Peggy were on our own now, and I was not going to put restrictions as to what we could do sexually in front of our lovers, but someone had to make a move. I saw her switch her attention to my cock and soon moved up and had it in her hand. What a feeling and view it was, she now had her head between my legs and took her time licking my entire shaft before taking it in her mouth. She may be a shy person, but she was not shy with my cock and knew what she was doing. She had my knob so sensitive that I was squirming around as she teased it with the tip of her tongue. I did not want to cum, so I retreated, so I could have a taste of her before we fucked.

It was time to pleasure her I wanted my face in her pussy from the first time I seen her naked. She had her legs open for me and had them lifted to give me easy access. I took my time like she did with me, exploring with my tongue and my eyes before I went to her clit. It was a beautiful and tasty pussy. I was glad we just took the swim in the crystal clear water of the lake, it made her pussy taste so clean and fresh, and probably rinsed away some stray pubic hairs from both of us. I was now concentrating on her pleasure, and working her clit. I was getting the job done as she was now moaning, and moving around. I thought she was getting close, and all of a sudden my head felt like it was in a vice. She had her legs clamped on to my head as she came. I could not wait to get my cock in her now, before I woke up from what felt like an erotic dream, but waited a minute or two until she was settled.

I had already decided in my mind that I was going to go in missionary as I wanted to keep the eye contact she had been giving me, and more than that I wanted to give and receive some deep kisses. Weed always seemed to make me a better lover, and still does. I approached and entered Peggy slowly, it was hard for me to be patient and proceed slowly, but I knew it would lead to a longer period of pure pleasure for both of us. She now had her legs pretty much up wrapped around my ass and her heels pushing down on me, and one arm was around my neck, the other around my back, hugging me and pressing my chest against her wonderful breast, my cock was balls deep in her pussy. All this while I was gazing into her eyes. Her pussy was new to me, and my cock was fully engulfed in it.

We fucked for a long time, I was really into it, being high makes you so aware of each other's needs. I don't think I had kissed so much with a new partner as I did with her, I did not want to stop. The feeling had to be mutual, as she hugged me tight and kissed me the whole time. I hoped it was lust driving us, but I felt loved. I guess that's why fucking is often called making love.

There was now no noise coming from the other two. I kind of liked the thought of them being done and watching us, but did not want to make them watch too long. I decided to go for it, and she now had her legs up in the air on my shoulders as I went deep and gave her all I had, could feel sweat start to form on my head and her face and chest were getting more flushed by the minute.

There was no question about where to cum, we were fucking in front of our boy and girlfriends, I was ready and pulled out, and with my balls nesting in her bush I shot my load. I tried to use her breast as my target, but it was a large load, and some of my cum launched over them, and landed on her neck and face, some even on her lips. I gave her one last kiss, and tasted my own cum that was there, before rolling over on my back to gather myself, the next thing in my view was Bill wiping my spunk off his girl. I felt Meadow's hand on my neck, and she kissed me. We did away with our frustrations, and we were back with our true loves.

As for Meadow, she later told me that fucking Bill was probably another turning point in our relationship. She said other than the fun of sucking a new cock he did nothing for her, and he did not return the favor, just mounted her once he was good and hard, and started pumping her. He had a nice hard cock when he was sober, but was only interested in his own pleasure like so many men, stating that, "I really think I could have enjoyed his cock inside me, if he knew how to use it. If I would have known how self centered he was, I would have just sucked him, took his load, and been done with it."

She said he actually shot his load in her without even asking, and she had to ride all the way home with his cum seeping out of her. Then added, "watching you being so tender with Peggy made me realize no one I ever dated or had fucked, showed as much passion in their lovemaking as you do."

As if my head was not big enough at that age.