Camping & Streaking in the 70s

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meadow and I turned and looked at each other, and started kissing, and some old-fashioned making out. She was still all worked up, whispering in my ear, "I want to suck your cock, I want it in my mouth, and now." I turned around without replying, and dangled my cock over her face then she started to lick and mouth it. I buried my head between her legs, and started to slurp up all the juices she had released while masturbating.

She got serious, and grabbed my ass to pull me closer. She started to swallow my cock as she sucked. I rested on my arms and elbows, then started to stimulate her clit with my tongue. I wanted her to be ready to have my hard cock deep into her, so we could both get off.

We eventually changed to a spooning position to fuck. Not one we used that much back then, but I admit it was my idea as this was the only way we could both watch Peggy and Bill. I thought watching them while we were fucking would be a really hot thing to do. We got our view, but things were still not going well, but they had not given up. Peggy had apparently moved on from trying to jerk or suck him hard, and was laying with her legs now spread wide open rubbing her clit, while finger fucking herself with her other hand.

Bill was at her feet on his knees taking it in, and playing with his cock. It was not hard enough to enter her. I figured that if his view of his girl masturbating, and me eating Meadow's pussy as she sucked my cock was not getting him hard, he had a real problem now. She looked pretty horny then, apparently enough to let her guard down a little.

I don't think Meadow had even seen her naked, unless it was showering at the gym. To see her in this kind of sexual display had to blow Meadow's mind. At that time with no internet, watching a woman masturbating was something you dream of, but rarely see, and this was live, so I focused on her while we fucked.

Bill eventually stopped, and apparently had gone for more wine, an action that was only going to escalate his problem.

I was thankful to see that Peggy's solo efforts were beginning to pay off as we seen her knees clamping together, and her one hand grabbing and squeezing one of her large breasts.

Was not sure about Meadow, but I was about ready to cum, and probably could not postpone it much longer. It turned out I did not have to worry about that, as Peggy's action came to an abrupt stop. My first thought was that she realized Meadow and I had been watching her, and she became self-conscious.

Then I realized she had just stopped to swat a bug that was biting her leg. Almost simultaneously I felt something biting me, and instinctively pulled my cock out of Meadow. I think she was glad I did, so she could scratch a bite she had on her ass.

The mosquitoes had found this delicious smorgasbord of butt naked people, all too involved in their own sexual pleasure to notice them as they feasted on our blood. I wasted no time as the fearless leader of the group.

I jumped up and unzipped the tent, and said, "come on guys they can't get us in here."

The three of us piled in the small tent with Bill soon following. I ended up next to, and on the right side of Meadow now right next to Peggy. It was a little darker in there as the tent only had screening at the ends of it. I liked this, it was light enough to see what was close to you but maybe dark enough to maybe get away with some things in this tight space.

It was not long before I figured out how to capitalize on this situation. Meadow told me she wanted my cock in her mouth again, she got no argument from me, I headed to her pussy, and gave her my cock again.

Peggy would probably have to again resort to self pleasure while we went to town on each other. I could not help but feel bad for her as the way Bill looked while he was crawling in the tent was not good. I think his attempts at getting hard helped to wear him out, and the alcohol made him sleepy. He had crawled in between Peggy and the other side of the tent, and probably was asleep already, or just out of it.

I could see that Peggy had turned toward us, and was watching Meadow swallow my cock almost down to my balls. How Meadow could do this, and even hold it there while gagging had to amaze shy Peggy. This is something she would not have known about her friend.

Peggy soon curled up in order to reach her own pleasure place, her face became very closer to my face, and Meadow's ass and pussy. I started to feel her breath as her breathing continued to get heavier, maybe even getting close to another orgasm. I had to quit looking at her in order to concentrate on trying to return the pleasure that Meadow was giving to me.

I nibbled on Meadow's clit with my lips, and then tongue fucked her hole. And I did not forget to give her clit my attention as well. I must have been doing okay as I soon felt Meadow start to shake, squeal, and dig her fingernails in my ass, she was well on her way. Then I got serious about getting her off. I licked her clit with passion as she grabbed me by my hair with both hands, not letting go until she scored her first orgasm of the tent session. By the sounds coming from Peggy she must have came about the same time as Meadow, I was too busy to watch.

After we rested a moment I thought this was a good place to take a break, and replace some of our fluids. Meadow had rolled over on her right side giving me more room to maneuver in order to reach down to the bottom of the tent where I had stored our water.

Peggy was now laying on her back, and I ask her if she wanted something to drink, but she quietly said "no thanks I am okay for now" then rolled over facing Bill.

In my crawling and reaching down, fumbling for the water, my wet cock met with Peggy's back, then her protruding beautiful round naked ass, and as I crawled further down toward the water, it pushed in between her ass cheeks. It was hard, and still wet with Meadow's saliva, so she had to feel it right away. I tried to make noise fumbling the metal water bottles, so she would think my cock pushing toward her asshole was purely accidental. My heart was racing as I could just not pass on allowing my cock to move in and out coming closer to her hole. The friction from her cheeks almost made me cum, and I backed off, turned around and delivered water to Meadow, then took time to drink some myself.

This had been an adventurous, and pleasurable night so far, and I knew that Meadow and I were not done. Was not sure if Peggy was still in the game, but we would find out.

My God, I admit I really wanted to jump Peggy, and fuck her at that point.

We took a pretty long break as we drank the water, and considered calling it quits, Meadow mentioned it, and I answered her by putting her hand on my still hard cock. I think Peggy was now ready to give up, and go to sleep, she had to realize she was not going to get any cock tonight, not Bill's anyway. She curled up in a ball, but was still facing us as she closed her eyes.

We lost Bill, and now maybe Peggy, but I was still high, hard and horny, and ready to go again, so I whispered to Meadow "how would you like to be my little doggy."

She retorted with an attempt at a female dog bark then said "okay."

She wanted to be pointed toward the front flap of the tent, it was warm, and she thought we could get more of the slight breeze that was coming in. I said "okay." We struggled to turn around without accidentally banging a knee or elbow into Peggy's head, and waking her up.

We did it, we were in position, and Meadow then pushed that fantastic ass of hers in the air revealing her always inviting pussy to me once more. I made like a good little male doggy, and straddled her.

I started thrusting my cock slowly in and out of Meadow's tight, but by now well lubed pussy, I wanted to give her as much pleasure as possible. A bonus was that in this position Meadow had mastered vaginal squeezes, it was awesome feeling her tighten, and relaxing her pelvic muscles around my cock as I stroked. It felt so good in there I could not help but speed up my stroking, and was well on my way.

Then, just when I was starting to think things could not be any better than this, something really surprising, maybe shocking is a better term for what had happened. I started to feel a gentle, and petite hand on my ass, then rubbing up down my inner thigh, slowly going up to my balls and back, it gave me a chill, and I loved it. Peggy had joined in to make it almost, a threesome. Then her hand moved on to my tight nut sack squeezing it ever so carefully and gently. I was really in heaven now!

But all good things must come to an end, (pun intended) and it did. Meadow went off first, her moaning got louder, her arms gave out, and was now using her forehead to partially hold herself up. I decided, why not try to join her, and began to speed up my thrusting as Peggy's hand kept squeezing my sack, and now much harder. I thought my balls might retreat into my abdomen. That must have helped to trigger an explosive cumshot, and it felt fantastic cumming with Peggy's help. I slowly removed my cum coated cock.

I felt Peggy's hand for the last time that night as it was now wrapped around, and tightening on my cock. She was sliding it up and down my now sensitive, and well lubed cock several times. I got a chill when she stopped to play with its now extra sensitive knob. I paused, I wanted more of that pleasure, but it ended as I started to move toward Meadow.

I put my arms around Meadow's mid section pulled her back, and hugged her as her ass came back down in contact with the sleeping bag. I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear "I love you Meadow."

She returned a "I love you too."

At that moment I became even more aware that things were changing, we were becoming more than just fuck buddies for sure.

The next morning was pretty bad as I remember it, as Bill woke up moaning a little, he had a bad headache. The rest of us were tired, and no one wanted to be the first one to crawl out of our sleeping bag. We were all scratching, as usually by the time you discover that mosquitoes are biting you, they have already had a pretty good meal. Add in the fact that we probably brought a few in the tent with us, in my head I pictured them as in a comic, (somewhere sitting down, belly's all bloated with our blood, and with smiles on their faces.)

I suddenly realized that when we came into the tent no one thought about the fact that our clothes were scattered around the lawn chairs and car. The blanket was closer, but would be cold and wet with dew. I figured that since I was the one that instigated this whole thing, it was up to me to figure out how to retrieve our clothes.

As I said earlier, we were camped in an old abandoned rock quarry area that had some seclusion. On the other hand the place is not a secret, and getting more popular as time goes on. I remembered when we set up before dark our spot was on a small peninsula in a large pond, a lake I guess, and there was water between us, and most of the other people camped there. I noticed at night that some camp fires were highly visible, but did not think much of it in the state I was in then.

I decided that what the hell I might as well just go out there butt naked, and gather the clothes and bring them back, I would likely get away with it anyway, and I had done more daring things naked. I took a quick look out of the tent, and everyone I could see were busy, no one was looking our way. Meadow offered to get out of the sleeping bag, so I could wrap it around me, but that would leave her naked and cold, besides it was quite thrilling, thinking about streaking in the broad daylight. I then understood the thrill people got out of it.

Peggy or Bill said nothing at that point, just spectators.

So I am crawling around naked by the tent flap, with my ass exposed, and my cock and balls dangling. I am sure it was not a pretty view in the daylight. I looked out of the tent flap again, and seen that people were a little, well in reality, much closer than I thought. Some of them may have set up after dark, and if they were looking over here before we retired to the tent, likely would have had a pretty good show in the moonlight.

Most of them were fishermen, and looked busy getting ready to hit the lake. I did spot a couple of women walking but no children that I could see. No one seemed to be looking our way so, I crawled out in the daylight. I think this was my first (real flashing) experience, and I just quietly strutted my stuff with a now somewhat excited, partially erect cock over to the chairs. In no big hurry as I was enjoying the daring part of it. I picked up the now wet clothes that we removed from the girls.

Being naked while knowing that I could be being watched at any time had really turned me on, and I could feel my cock continuing to stiffen. I did not hear much other than a little bit of talking, and then some laughing in the distance. I then headed over to the car to gather Bill and I's clothes.

All of our clothes were wet from the dew of course, so I did my best to wad them up for sorting out in the tent. I then walked back to the tent holding the clothes up to my chest when I heard a whistle, a loud wolf whistle. The kind that a construction worker uses when a hot woman goes by. Then I heard another even louder whistle, both were loud enough to alert everyone in the vicinity to my nakedness.

I had been made by the fisherman, I could hear them continue to laugh, pointing me out to each other, as they were laughing. I then heard some clapping, and could see it was the women I had spotted earlier, they apparently had turned toward us after I seen them and were much closer now. Close enough now to have a better, and unobstructed view than anyone else around. I was glad, it is always a bigger thrill to have woman see you naked, when you have a hard cock sticking out.

Well Fuck Me, I Thought!

Let's face it, I was enjoying being caught, and ended up giving them a good old-fashioned, but accidental mooning as I got on my knees to crawl into the tent.

Meadow was laughing her ass off but composed herself enough to say "that's my man, they got a treat"

Peggy, and even a hung over Bill laughed too. I was glad the excitement got me hard, I wanted Peggy to get a good look in daylight of the cock she was playing with the night before.

I don't no why, but it was in that moment I decided that I would not mention Peggy's hand on my nut sack, and rubbing my cum coated cock to anyone, not even my lover and confidant Meadow, it was Peggy's doing, and up to her to decide if she wants Meadow to know.

We dressed in our wet clothes, and Meadow, Peggy and I exited. I lit the stove and made some coffee, then we ate some stale doughnuts we had brought with us. We then sat around making small talk while Bill slept off his hangover. Later on we took down the tent loaded everything up, and got in the car for the trip home. Bill was feeling better, so I suggested we stop at another old stone quarry that I knew about, that was now filled with crystal clear spring water. I needed a rinse off before the long drive, and was sure everyone else did too.

It was off the beaten path, and I had trouble remembering the turn off. I finally found it remembering there was an oil well right before the road to it. The place was great, very secluded on our side of the small lake, and there was no one in sight.

We got out of the car, and I spread the blanket out to finish drying in the sun. I lit up one of the last two joints, these were special ones, they had been dipped, enhanced with a drug that was supposed to lower one's inhibitions, sort of an early version of "X", but slightly hallucinogen. I loved starting a day in the outdoors by getting high, and wanted to get everyone mellow, ready for anything. I decided to just start taking my clothes off, and laid each piece out on some grass in the sun to dry. I was getting naked, and going skinny dipping regardless of what the others did.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see them looking at me as I removed my briefs, and was now naked. I did not say anything, and just trotted into the water, then dove in. I turned and looked when I came up to lie about the water being warm, I was not surprised to see Meadow pulling her top off. My surprise was that Peggy was ahead of her, leaning over with her big tits suspended as she was already stepping out of her panties, she looked even more stunning in the daylight, and I wanted her just as bad if not more. Bill was now trotting towards me to join, he dove under, and came up in front of me, and I was ready with my finger up to my lips, making the signal for him not to let on how fucking cold the water was.

The girls soon found out as they were walking hand in hand, very slowly, stopping when the water got to their waist, the two of them naked in the daylight, was something to see. It was then time to tell them to just dive under, you will get used to it. They ignored our advice, and I am glad they did, as the water got to their nipples it was sexy watching them get hard and stand up. We were now all up almost to our shoulders, me and Bill were bonding. We were taking turns cupping our hands together to launch each other into the air. I was happy to see him feeling better, I planned this trip so we all could have fun.

I think we both were tired of seeing the other's naked ass and balls pass in front of our face as we launched them. The girls who were not far from us, were talking, and by the looks on their faces I thought it might be a serious subject. They walked to us, I wondered what they were up to. I guess it was their turn to take an initiative, and shocked both of us with what they had to say.

Meadow spoke of course, and said, "it has been obvious that a lot of sexual tension has built up between all of us, and we wondered if you two were interested in trying to relieve it."

I was trying to convince myself that what I thought they were getting at was true, and to also come up with the answer they were looking for, and how to word it. I figured getting rid of sexual tension in any manner had to be a good thing, and I just threw it back to her and said, "I sure would, what do you have in mind."

Bill kind of stuttered as he said, "Ah, yeah I would too."

I soon understood as Peggy put her arms around me, and Meadow put hers around Bill. Peggy gave me a long passionate kiss and extended her tongue into my mouth, I could feel my cock twitch but an erection would not be quick, if even possible in that water. We kissed some more and I ran my hands down her back, and felt up her wonderful round ass, we soon were hand in hand walking back to the blanket.

I went to the car and found a couple of towels, and handed one to Bill, we dried each other's girl off the best we could. As I toweled off her breast, ass, and down between her legs, I became aware that my cock had recovered from the effects of the cold water.

I was waiting for someone to make the next move, as obvious as it seemed, I still was not totally convinced that I was going to get to fuck Peggy. I decided to light up the very last joint as insurance.

Peggy sat almost on top of me, our naked thighs were touching. She had her right arm around my waist, and resting her head on my shoulder, as we passed and smoked the joint. We looked more like lovers than strangers about to embark on a sexual journey. Meadow was next to Bill, few signs of intimacy there. I think she just wanted to suck, and then be fucked by a strange cock, and her choice was limited to his. It made me hard again thinking that I would be fucking Peggy and in front of Meadow and her boyfriend. We were getting well into a swap, and everyone seemed to be at least OK with it. A dream that does not often come true, someone usually can't control their jealousy, but we seemed past that point. I went to the cooler, and got the only two cans of soda left, and handed one to Bill to share with Meadow, kept one for me and Peggy.