All Comments on 'Camping Bromance Firsts'

by Logjam107

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kudoz

Fun story, make me want to move and find me neighbors like them, I want to go camping. Would love to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So very hot

This story was on fire. Would have loved to hear the details of Jim taking Popeye in his ass. Maybe a chapter 2? Especially loved that both guys loved to lick their cum up, sharing it and swallowing. So hot.

one11one11over 3 years ago
Great story

Such a hot story and well written. Hope you write more of their adventures.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Without Being Touched

I can cum like that from anal play without my cock being touched. Also, like in your story, I like to cum before my boyfriend does while his cock is still hard and deep in my ass. Then I like to keep him balls deep in my ass and grind on him until cums deep in my boycunt!

Afterward, I like to just lay there in post orgasmic bliss with his cock still in me for as long as I can keep him there. Sometime, if we have taken Viagra, he doesn't go all the way soft and can get hard enough to start fucking me again without ever slipping out of me. The second time is almost better than he first. It lasts so much longer and I just love getting fucked with a big load already inside me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Awesome, hot story

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Hot hot hot!

Hot hot hot! Loved the plot development, the physical descriptions, the relationship and the hot sex! More chapters please!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 3 years ago
Really Dirty & Hot

If Jim hasn't had any guy experience, he's certainly been dreaming of it! Very hot & well told and deserves a follow up

catamitecatamiteover 3 years ago

Very well told; amazing detail of their friendship and intimacy along with their first time exploration. A favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy very real and sensual

Awesome story well written sensitive and not crude

To have a friend like this would enhance my marriage as well

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago

Great writing. You can tell they are good friends who trust each other. Having friend(s) with benefits, without the drama, is hot and wild. Next story please...

RobJasperRobJasperabout 3 years ago

I am re-reading the series and loving it again the second time around! Terrific writing. Thanks!

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

So glad I found this author in someone else’s favorites! Reading on …

HairyJacquesHairyJacquesalmost 2 years ago

I just read this a second time and think I enjoyed it even more than the first! The character development is outstanding and the intimate action is wonderfully detailed and erotic. My one suggestion relates to the very beginning. You give their ages but then a few years quickly pass. It's not clear if they're now older than the stated ages and, if so, by how many years. It's not a big deal. It's just slightly distracting. Overall, a very hot story that kept me hard and leaking. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Camped out in a very secluded spot with a buddy once who I didn't know had gay tendencies until the next morning when we both awoke, each with our morning penis erections. The longer we discussed the male phenomenon of morning penis erections, the harder my erection throbbed. The conversation then went to show & tell as we both stepped outside of our tent to go piss. We stood next to each other with our erect penises letting our pass fly. Next thing I know, he's telling me how much he likes my cock because it's bigger, thicker & cut, then asks if he could suck it. We returned to the tent so he could have his way and pleasure my penis! I shot multiple loads down his throat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous