Camping Couple and Coworkers Pt. 01

Story Info
Couple goes camping with husband's female coworkers.
2.5k words
4.24
37.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nudediver
nudediver
52 Followers

Intro

This chapter has a very slow start, preparing for chapter 2

"We need to plan a float trip for this summer, just the four of us!" Sarah said, as we enjoyed our margaritas before our dinner arrived. It was our monthly meet-up after union meeting night at the local Mexican restaurant. My wife Amy would join us in the union hall parking lot after the meeting, and Sarah, Trish, and I would go out to get Mexican.

It was a good way for me and my wife to hang out with other adults while escaping from our 2 children for an evening. It also allowed Amy to meet and keep up with some of my union sisters and hear about the drama that we just don't have in our lives.

"Oh, that would be great," added Trish. "I could use a good camping /float trip!"

"Would you two want to stay in tents? there would be plenty of room in the camper with me and Nate since the kids won't be going," mentioned Amy.

"I'd be interested in that," said Sarah. "keeps me from having to pack a tent."

Trish agreed, too.

"Well, it sounds like a plan!" I said.

we agreed upon a date, and I made reservations for us. It was still 4 months away till May, but we were all very excited about the trip. the idea of drinking, floating, camping, good friends, and good food had us all excited.

Chapter One

It was finally May, we had chosen the weekend before Memorial Day weekend to try and avoid the crowds on the river. Trish drove her truck with Sarah and brought their kayaks. While Amy and I brought our truck and camper, with our Kayaks inside.

Amy and I arrived first and had camp set in no time since we knew our routine with the camper. Trish and Sarah arrived 30 mins later. I showed Trish around the camper, Sarah had seen it before. I offered them the option of beds, there were 2 bunks or a dinette bed. Amy and I had our room with a queen size bed and a barn door to the room. otherwise, the only other private room was the bathroom.

"Ladies," I said, "this site is electric only, we have filled the water tank, which will probably last us for bathroom use and dishes, and the rare boy scout style shower."

"Boy scout style?" asked Trish.

"Yeah, no long hot showers, you have to turn off the water between soaping and rinsing," Amy filled in. she added, " there is our bathroom shower, or if you fill risky, there is the outdoor shower, or you could always go use the shower house for a full hot shower, but it is open stalls, no privacy."

Sarah, being a bit larger, took the bottom bunk, Trish was a bit taller and tried the top bunk, but couldn't get in, being too tall.

"We will probably be eating outside if you want the dinette," offered Amy.

Trish agreed. They moved their clothes

and bedding in.

I was outside, just having gotten the firepit going, and cracked open a Budweiser when they finished.

Trish had been a bartender before and brought margarita fixings and started making a batch of margaritas, while Sarah and Amy started preparing onions, peppers, and flank steak for Fajitas on the Blackstone grill. It was shaping up to be a warmer weekend, with a chance of rain Saturday night.

It was already a warm, toasty night. Everyone was in shorts, I had a t-shirt on, and the ladies all had tank tops on with sweat glistening between their breasts. The margaritas were already going down smoothly.

"Damn, I am sweating my tits off!" shouted Sarah. Amy and Trish both agreed.

"Well, you could take your tops and bras off if that'd make you feel better," I said.

"Oh, you and the neighbors would love that!" said Amy.

"There just breasts, I have seen breasts before."

"Well, I will keep my top on, but this bra has got to go!" said Trish. she reached behind her back and started fumbling with the hooks and pulled her bra out through the side. I watched the whole show intently.

Trish was a divorced mother of one. She had nice C-sized breasts, but had obviously breastfed. They were no longer perky, but you could tell her nipples hung down low.

"Nate, what you said, 'there just breasts' you really mean that, don't you? it's one thing I have always appreciated about you while working around you. I never felt pursued. we have been just friends." said Sarah.

"That's exactly how I feel, too," said Trish.

"We can tell you and Amy are happily married, and you don't have the typical toxic masculine traits, plus you seem secure in your sexuality."

"That's good to hear, I am happy he is that way at work with women," said Amy.

"Well, thank you, but what do you mean by secure in my sexuality?"

"Well, like you're not gonna freak out by a guy hitting on you or even over seeing a nude guy," said Sarah.

I chuckled, "Well, gee, thanks, I guess, I am nowhere near physically fit, but I am mentally at peace with my body, I have been to nude beaches before. The body does not freak me out."

"You've been to a nude beach?" gasped Sarah and Trish in unison.

"Yeah."

"Were you hard the whole time?"

"No," I said, smiling. "Nudity does not equal sexual."

"So you would be comfortable sitting here naked with us around?" asked Trish.

"I didn't say that, I am not going to be on parade here for you, I am saying I am comfortable with my nudity and others."

"That raises a good question, not much privacy in the camper, how are we handling changing clothes and what not in there?" asked Amy.

"I will give Sarah and Trish as much privacy as they desire, but in the end, we are all adults and have seen the opposite gender nude before."

"Fuck it! Your right Trish," said Amy. as she started ripping her bra off as well. I love my wife's tits, DD, large areolas, and long nipples from breastfeeding our two kids.

Sarah was soon to follow, tugging her bra out from under her tank top, Sarah has never had any kids, and her nipples set up higher, on nice D size breasts, except for a noticeable difference, barbells!

"Sarah! Are your nips pierced?" shouted Amy.

"I mean I am not surprised, with your facial piercings and nose bone," I added.

"Oh, she has more than just that!" stated Trish.

Both Amy and I stared Sarah down stunned.

"Yeah I got a hood piercing too," she said very nonchalantly.

Amy being a little naive stated "hood piercing?"

"Her clitoral hood, hun"

"Did that hurt?"

"Not as much as you might think, it was more weird having a rando trying to clamp it and stab a needle through it," said Sarah. "Surely I am not the only one with piercings?"

"No piercing, but Nate does wear jewelry sometimes, Well genital jewelry," stated Amy.

Yeah, the margaritas were really starting to hit Amy.

Both Sarah and Trish looked at me in slight confusion. "Like what?"

"Thanks alot Amy," I retorted. "I enjoy wearing steel cock rings and ball weights on occasion. I like the feeling of the tug and sway."

Trish asked, "What's a ball weight?"

"It's a two-piece steel donut that screws together around the scrotum above the nuts."

"Does it hurt?" asked Trish.

"It can, but only if I am racked or get too much sway going on,"

"Plus if it sways just right during doggy, it hits my clit, and feels sooo good!" moaned Amy

"Honey, slow down on the drinks a bit."

Everyone laughed.

I stood up, "Well ladies, I gotta piss" I walked just to the back side of the camper, They could still see my back and started urinating.

"Eww, we can hear you!"

"Get used to it, you can hear everything in the camper bathroom!" I shouted over my shoulder.

"Sarah, I gotta ask, can I see your hood piercing?" asked Amy. My ears perked up.

"Sure!" apparently Sarah pulled her shorts to the side enough to show Amy and Trish. I tried to get over and see myself. But she was just closing up by the time I could. "Wait, don't I get to see too?"

"Only if I get to see these ball weights," stated Sarah.

I thought about it a second, I was wearing one right now, and it would mean I get to see her pussy. so I walked up in front of her and pulled the leg of my shorts up and my ball sack fell out with its steel ball weight on.

Trish had a good view as well. They both gasped and looked on in amazement.

"They hang so low, and look so smooth," stated Trish.

"Can I feel them?" asked Sarah. "I am curious how hefty they are?"

"Umm, sure, I guess"

As her warm hand grasped my balls, she rolled my shaved sack in her hand, lifted them feeling the weight.

"How heavy is the steel weight?"

"A half pound," I replied.

"sounds like that could hurt," Sarah replied

I could feel her fingernails scrap the underside of my perineum. My dick started twitching to life. Trish wanted a feel as well, her hands were much softer to the touch, but instead of lifting my sack, she gave it a nice firm tug. It was a good thing I had my hand holding the leg of my shorts up, covering my dick, or it would have slapped her wrist.

"You shave these often, don't you?" asked Trish, running her fingertips over my scrotum.

"I hate having hair on my nut sack," I replied.

she let go, and I lowered the leg of my shorts back down.

"A deal is a deal," I told Sarah.

She slid the leg of her shorts to the side again and showed me her recently shaved pussy, with a nice wide landing strip leading down to a beautiful blue jewel, attached to the curved barbell going through her clitoral hood.

As her left hand held her shorts open, her pointer finger reach over and pulled the jewel up, exposing her large clit to me for viewing pleasure. I looked up and saw her pierced nipples were straining at the thin tank top fabric and she had nice large areolas, just like Amy.

"Wow Amy, I really dig her hood piercing, you might want to consider one!"

"It's cute, I just think I couldn't have a stranger pierce me there," she replied.

When I looked back at Sarah, she had removed her hand and her shorts were back in place. show over, crap. I returned to my chair and continued sipping my drink.

It was seriously getting warm, and maybe the drinks were giving that effect. the ladies had all tucked their tank tops up and under their tits showing off their bellys.

"I feel like cooling down, before I head in for bed for the night, either a shower or a dip in the river," I stated.

"Oh that sounds magnificent, but the shower house is too far, and I don't want to wear a damp swimsuit after the river," stated Trish.

"Go nude then!"

"I am not getting nude in front of you Nate!" a bit of horror in her voice

"It's dark enough, we can't see anything, just take a towel, and strip down at the river."

We gathered our river shoes and towels, and a single flashlight and headed to the beach. Trish was still hesitant, so when we reached the beach I gave her and Sarah the flashlight and told them Amy and I were gonna head down a little further.

We continued about another 30-40 yards down, holding hands as we walked. We found a good place to enter with deep water, stripped down to our shoes, and walked into the water. It was so cold still, I didn't want my balls to be shocked by the temp. So I mustered up the courage and dove in all at once. It felt so invigorating, yet so freeing not having trunks on, my dick got hard from the rush. Amy took it a little more slowly and swam over to me, wrapping her legs around my torso, as I tip-toed to keep my head above water. Her breasts smashed into me and my dick slapped at her ass cheeks.

"The water feels amazing," she whispered.

"Sure does, and the stars are beautiful tonight," I said.

I had my hands gripping her ass, we started kissing each other in the dim light. I lifted her ass, slipping my dick between us and could feel her pussy lips grinding the length of my dick. I reached up as we continued kissing and started groping her left tit. oh, it felt so good, but we started getting chilled in the cool river water of the night.

We looked upstream and saw the flashlight had come back on, you could see the form of two nude females searching the ground for their clothes and towels.

Amy and I made our way to the shoreline and grabbed our towels to dry off and warm up, picked up the pile of clothes, and walked back over to Sarah and Trish. They were wrapped in their towels and had a handful of their respective clothes.

"That felt good, but my tits are about to freeze off," stated Trish.

"Agreed," echoed Amy and Sarah.

We made our way back to camp, climbed up the stairs, and entered the camper. tossing our clothes in the hamper, Amy and I went to our room and closed the door to change, I took off my ball weight and put some shorts back on. Amy pulled on some cheeky panties and no top. we lay in bed surfing our phones for a little bit as Sarah and Trish rumbled through the camper.

I reached over and played with her nipple a little bit with my left hand as I played sudoku on my phone, a comfort thing.

"I have to go brush my teeth before bed."

As she stood, I asked, "You gonna get dressed?"

"They have seen tits before Nate!"

I shrugged my shoulder "Ok". she must be brazen from the alcohol still.

As she opened the door, I could see Sarah and Trish making their beds. they each had long shirts on, but as they bent over they would ride up and expose their asses. Trish had on a thong, and Sarah had on cheeky panties just like what Amy had on. Neither flinched at Amy's toplessness. We all made small talk as we finished bedtime routines. I had a hard time keeping my eyes off Amy's tits bouncing around as she walked, and never missed an ass flash from Sarah and Trish.

Eventually, the lights went out. We left our door open, and I laid down in bed. I typically sleep in the nude, and the shorts were bunching up. I reached down and pulled them off, tossing them on the floor. I had a decent little buzz going myself, I rolled over and spooning up behind Amy, grabbed a handful of a tit, and fell fast asleep.

nudediver
nudediver
52 Followers