Camping Couple and Coworkers Pt. 03A

Story Info
After floating, we must get cleaned up.
2.1k words
4.4
6.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nudediver
nudediver
52 Followers

chapter 3A

The clouds were starting to roll in over the forest covered hills that surrounded the river valley. We knew it was time to start trying to get back to our campground. We rolled up our towels and stuffed them in the dry bag.

"Well, we have about an hour back to camp, shall we stay naked? or should we get dressed?" I asked.

"I dont know about you ladies, but I am really enjoying my body freedom right now," replied Trish. "I really didn't think I would have been this comfortable being nude in front of you and Amy."

"I feel the same way, I feared I would have been judged on how fat I am or my piercings. But I feel more at ease with Trish and Amy here," stated Sarah.

"Normally, I don't get into the whole nudist thing like Nate does. I never felt the draw to just be outdoors and be naked publicly. I especially never wanted to be caught by a stranger while nude. But I feel more at ease with you two here, and I am really enjoying the body freedom myself. I see why you enjoy this so much, Nate!" added Amy. "I say let's paddle as far as we can before we have to get dressed."

"Sounds good to me, Amy, and Sarah, you have your surf shirts, Trish, you can take my shirt, just in case you all need to cover up quickly. I'll just cover my lap with my shorts."

We entered the water and climbed in our kayaks, nude and care free, still surprised we had not seen anyone on the river today. We started heading down the river back to the campground. I was most certainly enjoying the body freedom myself; and to share it with my wife and two good female friends from work made it that much better!

We knew we were getting close to the campground when the bridge came into sight.

"Should we cover up?" asked Trish.

"It's your call. Anyone driving across is unlikely to see you. it's up to you to risk being seen," I responded.

"Even if a car does go across, they would only be able to see us, its not like they could get down to us," replied Sarah.

We kept paddling, and nothing else was said. As we neared the bridge and were going under it, three cars drove over the bridge.

"Shit, that was close!" said Amy.

"Yeah, but exhilarating," replied Sarah.

I looked at them. All three had nipples hard enough to cut glass!

"Looks like that got all of you excited!" I said.

"I am a little moist," said Trish. The other two just nodded in agreement. I chuckled.

The clouds were really starting to get dark above us, I anticipated rain any second now.

We would be paddling past the swimming beach first, then heading to the boat ramp, where we would take out, and carry our kayaks 100 yards back to the camper.

It started sprinkling on us, about two bends before the swim beach, the girls pulled on their shirts, and I managed to slip my shorts on.

The swim beach was being abandoned by the last few stragglers as we paddled by. We could see the boat ramp a quarter mile ahead as the real rain started coming down hard on us. Soaking us all. I was cold and shirtless. the women were all winning the wet t-shirt contest as their shirts clung to their cold breasts. We paddled hard the last push, pulling into the boat ramp beach.

"Let's team carry our kayaks back to the camper and get dried off inside!" I yelled over the sound of the pouring rain.

We could hear thunder rolling gently over the hills. This caused an alarm in all of us. Trish took the lead, as she and sarah carried their kayaks. while Amy grabbed the bows of our kayaks, and I grabbed the afts, and we carried them back to the camper.

As we walked with our hands full, I saw that their Asses were all showing. Their shirts weren't anywhere long enough! Oh, what a sight we must be in the campground!

we set our kayaks down in front of the camper and hurried under the awning.

"Shit! This rain is cold!" yelled Sarah.

Amy opened the door of the camper and pulled out towels that she had sat there before our trip. we all pulled off our wet clothes, standing there naked again, but in the middle of the campground, and wrapped ourselves in dry towels. We kicked off our river shoes and put on flip flops, and entered the camper.

The air conditioning had been running while we were gone, and it was quite cold inside. We kept patting ourselves down and drying off. The women all took time drying their hair with their towels, too. i took this time to admire their tits jiggle and sway as they shook the water from their hair.

"When should we go get the truck from the boat ramp?" I asked as a general statement.

"Well, i need to straighten up around here and do some dishes, make the beds. why don't I do that while you and Trish go pick up the truck," replied Amy.

"I'll stay here and help out Amy," stated Sarah.

Trish spoke up, "sounds like a plan!"

I looked at Trish, "I guess we will get dressed and roll out then."

"It's still raining cats and dogs out there," replied Trish. "Let's just wear our towels and our rain jackets, then we won't get dry clothes wet!"

"Works for me!"

We wrapped our towels tight and grabbed our rainjackets. she grabbed her keys, and we headed out the door.

"You mind driving, since you know where we are going?" asked Trish.

"Sure!"

"Can you also cover your seat with the towel, so my truck seat doesn't get soaked?" she added

I was a bit caught off guard by this, but I was willing to comply. I took the keys from her, unlocked the truck, and we made a run for it. When we reached the truck, I opened the door, pulled off my towel, covered the seat, and seat back with my towel and slid my naked ass into the truck. Trish did the same on the passenger side. Closing the doors, the truck was warm and muggy, fogging the windows up instantly. i started the truck, and Trish started working the temperature controls to defog the windows. the heavy vinyl rain coats didn't breathe worth shit, I unzipped mine and started peeling it off, Trish followed suit. I reached down and adjusted my dick and balls real fast, so I wasn't sitting on them.

I put the truck in gear, backed out of the site, and started driving through the campground. No one was out, as it was pouring down rain.

"I have never driven naked before," I stated.

" I have never been naked in the front seat before, plenty in the back seat fooling around. Well, I guess topless in the front giving roadhead doesn't really count." stated Trish.

"Roadhead?" I chuckled surprisingly. "You know what, I have never actually received roadhead before!"

"Amy has never given you roadhead?"

"No, I have asked, but she is too afraid I would crash and kill us both, but with a dick in her mouth."

Trished laughed, "Well, it would be a hell of a way to go, in my opinion!"

Hearing that gave me a bit of excitement. Trish reached over the seat and started playing with my penis. I did my best to keep my eyes focused on the road, but her soft, warm hands felt pretty damn good. she started working up and down my shaft, I was hard as a rock in no time.

Things had grown quiet in the truck as she jacked my cock. I looked over to her, she was staring out the windshield, had her left hand on my dick, while her right hand worked her wet clit. I had just pulled out of the state park and onto the main road

"You keep your eyes on the road, and I will see what I can do for you!" she stated as she unbuckled her seatbelt. she turned in her seat, leaned over and took my cock into her awaiting mouth.

"Oh, damn that feels good!" I said. I reached down and put my right hand on the back of her head, grabbing a fist full of hair, as she slowly bobbed up and down my shaft.

She was slowly taking my full length in her mouth as I drove, I could feel the back of her throat as she slowly breathed. Her lips were at the base of my cock. Her tongue gently moving over my shaft, snaking out and licking the side of my sack. she reached in with her right hand rolled my balls in her hand.

Withdrawing her mouth off my dick, she started working on the head. swirling her tongue around it, then every once and awhile she would plunge down the length then back to the head to tease it. I start pushing her head down further each time she would do this, going deeper into her throat.

I slide my hand down her neck, slowly following her spin, I reached her ass and gave it a few squeezes, then let my hands travel further over it snaking two of my fingers into her wet snatch.

she breathed in deep through her nose, pulling my cock out, "hmmm, that feels good, but this is about you right now," she said.

I pulled my fingers out, and put my hand back on her head.

I turned the truck into the boat launch area, and put it in park.

she grasped my balls firmly, as I arched my hips and started skull fucking her mouth and throat. slober was coming out of her mouth profusely, as my dick sat lodged in her throat.

My balls were starting to churn, I knew my load was coming soon. The only sound I could hear was the "gulg, gulg, gulg," coming from Trish's throat as I fucked her mouth.

I couldn't take it anymore, as I started coming, I held her head down on my cock, I felt my cum rise up and start spurt shot after shot, blowing my load deep inside her throat.

"Uh, ohhhh FUCK!" My head leaning way back against the head rest. the light in my eyes got dim, as my orgasm washed over me.

I could feel Trish squirming a bit, as I had been holding her head down on my cock. i released her head, she came up gasping for air. when she looked at me, she had cum draining from her nose, forming a cum bubble, and she was drooling cum out of her mouth. she was breathing pretty heavy and looked a mess.

"Shit, I am sorry, I got a little carried away there!" I said, still breathing heavy myself.

"Fuck, that was good!" she breathed heavily, "dont be sorry, you enjoyed it! and I haven't been skull fucked like that in a long time!" replied Trish.

She reached in the back seat and grabbed a rag, then blew all the cum out of her nose. "I hate to waste it, but I got enough down my throat!" wiping her mouth.

"Opps, missed some," she said leaning over and started licking my cock clean again.

My nerves were on fire this time, as her tongue swirled the head of my penis. all I could hear now was the gentle taping of rain, on the windows.

She sat up, and wiped her face again, revealing a smile.

"That was intense, I haven't had a good blowjob like that in awhile, you were pretty cock hungry weren't you?"

"It has been awhile"

"The rain is letting up, shall we go wash off in the river?"

"Sounds like a plan," she responded.

We exited the truck, and walked down to river. It was still drizzling, but also refreshing washing off in the cool water. Trish washed the last of the cum off her face, and I splashed water all over my groin.

We headed back to her truck, retrieving our towels, to once again dry off.

"Well, should we head back to camp?"

"We probably should, who knows what kind of trouble Sarah is getting your wife into while we are gone. Also, dont go too fast, I dont know the way, so I am gonna follow you!" Trish replied.

I got in my truck wrapped in my towel, and I saw her lay her towel across the seat again, and climb in naked.

"My goodness, I've created a nudist monster!" I said to myself.

nudediver
nudediver
52 Followers