All Comments on 'Camping Exposure'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler9 months ago

Epic. The main character is hilarious. What a run. 🥂

DrizdartDrizdart9 months ago

Looking forward to the following elements of the story. I want to know what the wife had in mind.

Robodoc130Robodoc1309 months ago

Awesome great read hoping for more.

goatman96goatman969 months ago

Excellent story - top ten. Sorry it stopped where it did.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill699 months ago

Only in a story here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent story - just about to start on tyhe next chapter.

I wish I had been able to get it up and cum as often when I was 60 !

maddictmaddict8 months ago

Like all good fishing stories my arms were always to short to describe what I had caught ! Just saying.

🎣

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nothing like a little new activity to keep the hard flowing

OGHMNWOGHMNW7 months ago

This is a wonderful Hot Erotic Start to this story and that’s not a fisherman’s lie either! Technically he did take the girls out for a boat ride. I would have done the same thing with all three of the women. Thank you and looking forward to reading all the remaining chapters.

ronibarretronibarretabout 1 month ago

Yup! You are an EXPERIENCED fisherman and camper!! Maybe the two nubile minxes across the road seduce your wife? Let's check out the next chapter!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES