All Comments on 'Camping Exposure Ch. 14'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u6 months ago

Give the evil Doc to the husbands and boyfriends until he explains how to reverse what was done, if he's missing a few bits after.... too bad

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB6 months ago

Loving this series

OGHMNWOGHMNW6 months ago

You had my Adrenaline going on the first page of the Five for the story!!! I was sure Allen or Sue or someone else was going to be shoot or killed! The Authorities need to get Federal help to make sure Dr. Kim doesn’t skip the country. It’s wonderful that the GoPro uploaded to the Cloud as he confessed to the crimes and hiring a “Hitman” or was it a drugged person? So nice of OpenMinded Claire to take them in for safety. I would hope that they practice more Security while there. Adam was a perverted sadistic person for what he did to all of his victims. Allen is having a truly “Hard” time dealing with his programming. I’m holding out that those without a key phrase can be reprogrammed using the VR headset and a dose of the drugs. Thank You and looking forward to reading more chapters to this Erotic Drama.

mybikecruisesmybikecruises6 months ago

Looks like Claire has a big enough place for a large percentage of close-in friends & relatives (she & Allen may have to buy the neighbor's houses) to start the deprograming and having great fun with & without the curse of Dr Kim/Adam. This could be a great solution to move Officer Julie, the Univ Staff, Adam/Sue, family & relatives with Dr Ivy a growing sex community without perversion

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Some part of me wants the main character to go evil and start taking advantage of the situation. Think of the hot scenes when the daughters come home and they manipulate him to have sex… then include Sue. They could later rub her back, per Allen’s request, to get her back into slut mode and more hi-jinx would ensue. He could use Sue to get her sister and mother involved. Just a thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES