Camping Fun 03 - Year of the Sister

Story Info
Hannah’s sister Abby gets a turn this year.
2.5k words
4.58
15.3k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues the story of "Camping Fun" into the third year of our trips. Just to recap, we go camping with our old neighbors at the lake every year since we moved away.

Our old neighbor has two daughters named Abby and Hannah. The last two stories have been about their younger daughter Hannah but this one is about Abby.

Abby left for college a year before we moved away, so we didn't really see her much any more but she happened to be visiting home this year during our camping trip.

Abby is our neighbor's biological daughter so she is fair skinned with blonde hair. She is taller than Hannah but still only about 5'6". She has as a skinny build with smaller A cup breasts. Even for being skinner she still has a nice round butt. Her stomach is flat with a slight bit of a six pack noticeable at times.

We are camping at the lake again this year since the pandemic had let up some and we could spend time in person again. Hannah now has a boyfriend so she didn't show much interest in me this trip. I end up finding lots of things in common with Abby to talk about.

One of the things Abby does is scuba dive for Megalodon teeth so she can sell them. She brought several on this trip and the two of us are discussing them while standing outside.

The whole group is standing around our campsite ready to go to the beach. Hannah is wearing a sexy bikini with black bottoms and a red ribbed low cut top. I of course am glancing at her every so often in hopes she showed signs of wanting to continue our yearly trysts. Several people announce they are heading to the beach and start to walk that way but Abby and I stay back for the moment.

We are standing near the camper in a hidden spot from the rest of the campground talking about her Megalodon teeth. She's wearing a long sleeved one piece swimsuit with a whale shark pattern on it. The swimsuit is tight on her, so it shows off every curve of her body and half of her butt is hanging out since it's the cheeky cut kind. She is standing with her side to me as I look at the teeth she's holding.

We're standing less than an arms length away from each other. In fact, we're standing close enough that I can smell the sweet scent of her shampoo. As we're standing there something comes over me and I take my left hand and place it on the small of her back. She looks up at me, but we keep talking about her dives. I get braver, and I place my right hand on her flat stomach. Again, she just looks at me but keeps on going with our conversation.

As I stand there with one hand on her back and one hand on her stomach, I decide, I'm going to go for it. I take my right hand and begin to gently caress her tight toned stomach over her swimsuit.

She pauses briefly but doesn't stop my hand or anything. I keep going, only this time I test my luck by going a little higher. I slide my hand high enough on her stomach that my thumb brushes the bottom of her breasts over her swimsuit.

At this point I'm expecting her to stop me but she doesn't. This time I take my left hand on the small of her back, and slowly lower it till I'm on the bare skin of her butt that's not covered by the one piece. This time she looks at me with what I swear seems like a look of lust.

I keep my hand on her bare butt, while taking my right and sliding it back down from under her breasts and back over her stomach. I decide to test my luck and I keep going past her stomach and stop with my fingers resting on her pussy mound.

There is a sharp intake of breath from her as my hand settles so close to her pussy. I keep my hand there for a second before I slide my hand back up towards her breasts. However, this time I keep going and slide my hand up over her breast. She doesn't stop me, or move my hand, so I give it a little squeeze. I lift my hand off and take my fingers and start gently caressing her nipples. I feel her nipples get hard beneath my fingers and I hear her let out a low "mmmm" under her breath.

After caressing her nipples for a little I notice all conversation has stopped and we're both focusing on what's happening. I slide my fingers off of her breast and glide them down over her stomach where I place my palm against the smooth fabric of her swimsuit before continuing. This time I don't stop on her mound, I continue down and around. I feel her part her legs some so my hand can come to a rest cupping her pussy through her swimsuit.

I apply pressure with my fingers and rub her pussy through the fabric. She lets out a much louder "mmm" as she enjoys my hand between her legs. We stare into each other's eyes as a I fondle her pussy and then she leans in and starts kissing me. I feel her tongue slip into my mouth as we stand there making out.

Abby breaks the kiss, grabs my hand, and pulls me towards the camper. She half drags me up the stairs in her hurry to get inside. As soon as we get in, she turns around and pulls me to her. I put my hands on her hips as I come against her and she kisses me passionately again.

She steps back, reaches behind her and unzips the back of her swimsuit. She starts to pull her arms out of her swimsuit next. She purposefully keeps her breasts covered while getting her arms out. She looks at me with a sexy grin as she holds the swimsuit against her chest, then she starts to slowly peel her swimsuit down her body. First her small, but very beautiful breasts come into view. Then she pushes it down from under her breasts revealing her toned stomach. Once she reaches her hips she hooks on to the swimsuit and does a sexy little shimmy as she pushes it off her legs. She stands up and steps outs from her swimsuit showing her shaved pussy for the first time.

I stand there captivated from the start. My dick was already hard from our outdoor play but just watching her reveal every inch of skin made me hard enough to break bricks. Watching as her breasts pop out from under the fabric of her swimsuit and seeing every inch of her tight stomach coming into view as she strips down. As she stands up I take in her beautiful shaved pussy with slightly larger lips protruding from her slit.

I begin to strip down as fast as I can. My dick springs to attention as soon as it's released from the confines of my swim trunks. Abby steps forward and grips my dick in her hand. I place my hands on her bare waist as she kisses me again. While we kiss she begins to stroke my dick. In response I take my hand off her hip and slide it between her legs. My fingers easily slide between her already very wet slit, I spread her lips apart as I seek out her clit. My finger finds the sweet spot and I begin rubbing around her clit in a circular motion.

She moans into my mouth and speeds up her stroking of my dick. I match her speed on her clit and her knees give a little from the pleasure. I stop rubbing and slide two fingers into her pussy. As soon as my fingers enter her I hear Abby gasp out "oooo fuuuuccckkk!"

Her legs give out from under her as she begins to orgasm, so I am practically supporting her weight with the two fingers in her pussy causing them to drive deeper inside her. As she regains her footing she slides down to her knees and takes the tip of my dick into her mouth. She then proceeds to swallow the entire length of my dick and starts bobbing her head back and forth.

"Ooo shit Abby!!" blurts out of my mouth as her lips slide up and down my shaft. I can feel the cum building up with the intensity of her sucking. I don't want to cum before we reach the main event so I gently grab Abby under her arm pits and lift her to standing. I cup one of her breasts in my hand and squeeze as I begin kissing her. I kiss my way along her chin till I reach her ear. I take her ear lobe between my teeth and gently bite down, pulling her ear.

She lets out a loud "mmmm!!" As I make my way kissing down to her neck and across her shoulder. After letting me kiss her neck and shoulder for a minute she turns around and pulls me over to the couch. She then swings me around and pushes me down on the couch.

I slouch down some as she straddles my legs and kneels down on the couch. She lowers herself so my dick is resting between her pussy lips. Her slick juices allow her to glide up and down my shaft a few times before she leans forward and shoves her breasts in my face.

I take the hint and put one of her nipples in my mouth and suck it hard. I switch to her other nipple and place it between my teeth giving it a gentle nibble.

With that she lifts up, reaches between her legs, and grabs my dick. She rubs the tip against her pussy a few times before placing the tip at her entrance. She lowers herself enough to allow the tip to enter her before dropping down the entire length of my shaft.

"Fuucckkk......Hannah told me your dick felt amazing.....but she didn't say it was this good." She moans as she sits there just enjoying the feeling of my dick filling her up.

I'm a bit shocked at first when she mentions Hannah but not missing a beat I blurt out "you feel just as tight as Hannah did." She smiles and starts fucking me by bucking her hips back and forth. The way she's sitting on top of me makes me super deep inside her, allowing me to feel every inch of her pussy with each thrust of her hips.

I reach around and grab her butt and make her thrust faster, then slide my hands up her sides to her breasts. I cup both in my hands and fondle them while she rides me. I start pinching her nipples between my fingers causing her to scream out "fuck, I'm going to cuuummm!!" She hunches over putting her head on my shoulder as her body trembles in orgasm.

She stops thrusting while she orgasms so I grab her by her butt and stand up. I flip her over so her knees are on the seat of the couch and she's resting her arms on the back. I grab her hips and thrust into her from behind.

I start pounding her from behind while she yells out "fuck!" over and over again.

I can't handle it any more, and feel myself about to cum. I blurt out, "I'm going to cum on your ass!"

She turns her head around and tells me, "dont pull out....I want you to cum inside me!" Gripping her hips I pull her all the way against me as I unload waves and waves of cum inside her. I let every last drop fill her pussy before I pull out.

I flop on the couch next to her and ask, "when did Hannah tell you about us?"

"Just last year over Christmas break." She answers, "We were talking about her new boyfriend and I asked if she'd fucked him yet."

I casually ask, "Really, so she told you about both our times instead of about her boyfriend?"

Abby looks at me and says, "she told me she hadn't had sex with her boyfriend yet cause she wanted you one last time before ending it."

"Wow, she really isn't fucking her boyfriend because of me?" I say.

Abby sheepishly responds "The only reason she is ignoring you this trip is because I said I'd be interested in having a go with you."

"You mean you planned on this happening?" I stammer back.

"Well yeh......you think I let just anyone touch me when I'm half naked in a swimsuit?" She replies. "Hannah is the reason I had you cum inside me too."

Shocked I ask, "really, how come?"

"She told me how horny it made her when she was going about the rest of her day feeling your sticky cum in her bikini, with our parents having no clue your cum was leaking out of her right next to them." answers Abby. "she said she had finger fuck herself that night just thinking about you and had an amazing orgasm."

When I hear how much Hannah enjoyed our times together, and that Abby actually sought me out it makes my dick hard again. Abby continues talking about her conversations with Hannah over Christmas break.

I get up off the couch and get between Abby's legs. She isn't really paying attention to what I am doing until she feels my dick slide back into her pussy.

Her eyes get wide and she's like "ooooo fuck, Hannah never mentioned you did more than one round!"

"Hannah got two summers in a row so I figured you needed to catch up." I said as I begin to slide in and out of her pussy.

I wrap my hands around her tiny waist and start thrusting as deep in her as I can while watching her breasts bounce up and down. Abby moans with pleasure, grabs her breasts and squeezes them. After another few minutes of deep hard thrusts I cum deep inside her pussy for the second time.

I lay down on her chest with my dick still inside her. She eventually sits up causing my dick to slip out of her along with some of my cum. She gets up and heads over to the door to grab her one piece.

She steps into the leg holes and pulls it up. I watch as my cum dribbles down out of her pussy onto the crotch of her swimsuit. She just pulls it up so that the cum is held against her pussy. She pulls it up over her breast and puts the sleeves back on. She walks over to me, turns around, and says "zip me up please."

Standing there covered back up by her one piece she looks at me and says "let's see if I get as horny as Hannah did walking around with your cum leaking out of me?"

"If you're lucky you might get a round three later." She adds as she heads out the door.