Camping Gone Foul

Story Info
A trip to nature ends up a bit sticky and stinky.
3.4k words
4.29
7.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a filth kink story including women who are unwashed, smelly, muddy, sweaty, wearing dirty clothes, horny, watersports and scat, along with general filthiness. If that's not your thing, stop now. Otherwise keep on going for dirty horny women (in the singular this time).

Also all people involved in sexual acts are above the age of eighteen.

~~~~

Ella had enjoyed college time. Her freshman year had been a massive awakening to her sexual side, the girl discovering her sexuality and just how horny she could be. Which was very, very horny. But at the same time she had discovered other things about her. Such as her outdoorsy side. She had gotten very, very into hiking and the outdoors. And when outdoors a woman could say, indulge herself in ways that were unique. Ella had been mostly a suburbs girl before college and had rarely gone camping as a kid. Now in her sophomore year she was going on a deep swamp hike with three guys into a swamp hundreds of miles away from where she lived and where she went to college.

And she was thrilled by all of that. She had been with two of the guys as partners in the past. And while she currently wasn't in a relationship with anyone she knew the guys were ok with free-form sex (when there was no danger to their own health and safety). She had a feeling when this trip was over she would be quite the semen demon.

However the first step was getting to the spot. She was going down to where the one guy she didn't know intimately lived, down in the deep south. He was a nice guy, and she figured she'd get to know him 'better' over the weeklong hike they had planned, but she wen to college far up north (as did he) and well, she wasn't driving the three days it would take to get there. So they all flew. The problem was when they had arrived there was a hiccup. Her camping supplies made it. However she had packed her clothes separate. Not too much stuff, a few spare outfits, but something more reasonable for hiking than what she wore. She currently was in a shorter skirt and a low cut pink tank top. With a trio of buttons holding back her cleavage, and two skinny spaghetti straps keeping it up. And one of them was getting a little weak.

She had flown with one of the guys, two of them going ahead of these two. (They had a bit of stuff to move first so it was split up). The guy she was with was John a nice guy. She had sex with him only twice, but he was much more a 'friend with benefits' than 'benefits with a friend' if there was someone she would just hang with and maybe fuck, it was him. He was tall with brown hair and blue eyes, and one of the warmest smiles she had ever seen. And now he was waiting with her as the luggage went through one last time. Holding onto his spare clothes bag, and all of his hiking gear. The luggage claim stopped as they were among a few people waiting and an announcement went over the speakers while the red dot matrix display changed over to the next flight. "Well shit." John said putting an arm around her shoulder. "Want me to hit the luggage claim."

Ella sighed. "I... We might as well. I'll go, just come with. Let Ben and Jerry know that we'll be a bit late." The plan had been to meet up with the guys (Jerry living down here, Ben from up by the college) and drop off a few things to keep at Jerry's house and go straight to the hike. Now? Well?

Still they went to luggage claim and ended up with about the amount of success one usually did. Nothing. She got a claim for her flight, should it arrive later and went out. Outside their ride was waiting for them. Jerry's mother was giving them a ride to the launch site, and afterwards Ella and John packed their bags into the back of the truck with a few others.

When Ella got in she grumbled. "So. Guess who is in her hiking outfit already?" She huffed.

She was a bit surprised when a southern bell answered her. "Dear what happened airline lost your luggage?"

Ella had vaguely known Jerry lived in the deep south, and his mother had lived there longer, and she was gonna be here and drive them to the hiking area, but she also completely was blindsided by that and slid down her skirt some in a bit of embarrassment, given she wanted to fuck her son. "Yeah, all my important shit is here, but aside from a spare pair of boots and a few socks I'm wearing all the clothes I have on me right now." She said.

"Oh dear. Do you have a claim?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Give it here sweetie. How long were you gonna be again Jerry?"

"Eight to ten days mom. We'll let you know on day seven or eight." The plan was nine or ten, but sometimes you come back early. It happens.

"Alright, lemme know. And dear, what size do you wear. I can get you something simple."

"I'll be fine, I can manage."

"Dear you're going into the wilderness for more than a week without a washing machine, one pair of clothes to change into when you get back is just fine dear."

After some more 'negotiation' Ella managed to convince Jerry's mother to only get one shirt, one pair of shorts, socks, and underwear. And the sizes she'd need to have it fit her well enough. This was down from three outfits and a pair of shoes which was the high point.

Just after they finished Ella and John had time to snack before they arrived. This was one last proper meal before it was travel food. Ella didn't mind the deep-travel food too much, but it tended to give her the shits, which would be something she'd have to deal with later on.

Still they ate in the car and arrived at the departing point, a park near a swamp, which lead up to a modest rise then a mountain in the distance. Ella and crew departed from the vehicle. Ella opted to take some extra camping gear in exchange for having no clothing to spare. She was given it and then they took off into the swamp.

There was a reason they had elected to start in a swamp though. The reason Ella had gone with these three guys wasn't just because they would fuck her brains out each night (And some mornings). It was because all three of them (four including her) had some shared odder kinks. After doing a few day hike one weekend John had nearly begged to fuck here while she was sweaty and sticky, and she had been ok with him smelling the same. Ben had done her in a mud puddle on a day hike, which she had then 'fallen' in to cover up the stains he left on her outside. Jerry and Ben were, amusingly, both Bi and had hooked up with each other so they happened to know that Jerry had been very jealous of Ben after that venture. So when Jerry had suggested 'a weeks hike through a swamp with no showers' and Ella had gone 'sure, why not' he had a slight bulge. And after time that was how this trip had come about. They wouldn't hit the mountain but Jerry had figured out a path with a fair bit of mess, and now Ella was aiming on taking that all on with a skirt, a single top that was in poor shape and one pair of underwear. At least she had a sports bra on underneath.

Although she was regretting it, as once she had gotten out she felt the heat. "God I'm gonna sweat like a fucking goblin."

The guys were dressed up a bit more than her and gave her a look. Jerry's mother had left a few minutes ago and Ben gave her a slap on the ass. "Shut it, and enjoy things, you like sweating like a pig."

"Well I guess you three will like it. My panties are grey and start to get see through when wet. A small bonus for you all." She said waving her ass a bit.

"Look before we get too weird lets get a bit deeper. People do come by here a fair bit, but we're taking a less used path. And everyone's shoes will be soaked. You all have second footwear right?" Jerry said interrupting them for a bit.

They all nodded to the question, Ella personally thankful that her spare set of shoes had managed to make it here in one piece. Although muddy feet were fine by her. She had also been looking to experiment with getting dirtier and... Well, why not now?

Still they had to start hiking and Ella had a request. "I can't go at the front. Y'all will stare at my ass."

"Well if we see someone on the hike you can't go in back either." Jerry replied.

Ella opened her mouth but then shut it. "Fine, one behind me, two in front. You get to pick who stares at my ass all day." She said after a moment.

A quick game of rock paper scissors had Ben and Jerry taking forward duty while John had her back. And off they finally went. Down and down into a river valley alongside a somewhat flooded river. However near the bottom they came to a surprise. A massive muddy field with flies buzzing above. It was several acres in size and seemed to cover the better part of a once much larger lakebed.

"This lake used to be a lot bigger." Jerry said as he stepped ahead some. "I heard in some recent flooding the dam at the far end got busted, and now its back to an older size. Still been raining tons so its nice n'muddy. Since the dam and bridge are both busted, we have to cross the muddy spot at a crossing spot. I know some locals who have done it. Its a mess, but otherwise safe." He pointed to a spot where the streambed got flat, wide, and very shallow just before joining up with the new much smaller lake (more of a pond now). "If you wanna change shoes, do it now."

Ella joined John in changing her footwear. Ben and Jerry both had boots on already so they were prepared. She asked. "How deep does it get?"

"Well, dunno where my friends went, but I saw a vid of one guy nearly up to his crotch. Though he maaaay have been kneeling?" Jerry answered. "I know the texts said knee deep in spots, but what spots? No clue."

"Fun." Ella chuckled. "Hopefully I can find those spots."

"Not if I find them first." Ben said as he walked ahead, his own boots making a squelch. Ben sucked in with his lip and took another step.

Ella went after him, but off to one side. "Jerry where do we wanna cross?" She asked her boots sinking just a bit into the muck.

"Uh... You cross the stream where it shallowest, and we wanna hit the other side..." He pointed to a pair of rocks. "Up there, the rocks are close enough."

Ella went along until the tops of the feet of her boots sank into the muck finally, a smell in the air. "Alright, meet you at one of those places."

A few minutes later four people were wading across the mud. Ella was just shy of knee deep, her current deepest. Ben had mud smeared nearly up to his crotch and was at the shallow point of the stream panting standing in barely ankle deep water. Jerry was about as close to the center stream, but further upstream of her. However John was behind Ella and stuck up to his knees.

He got close and put a hand on her skirt. "How ya doin."

"Just fine, fuck you very much." Ella said shaking her ass in his general direction.

"Ouch, just asking a girl who wanted to fuck and get dirty if she's happy being just dirty." He said.

"No, I'm not." Ella huffed.

"What?" John had been asking more out of courtesy than expecting a 'no'.

"Nobody is fucking me and I'm not sweaty and gross and..." She was quiet. "I didn't shit all day, and I have been farting the whole time since everyone got out from behind my ass. And it reeks, like god."

"I know." John said. "Same here."

"Oh thank god. You mind if I shit here?"

"While I'm on your ass?"

"That would be the plan." She said adjusting her panties down and sliding them aside before hiking her skirt up some.

"Fine, but no skirt up. Your shit is gonna slide and slime up your skirt."

"Fine be that way." She said as she pushed it down to cover her ass, the skirt just long enough to cover it while standing, however as she squatted her skirt covered less of it, hiking up and down some. She grunted as a log poked out of her asshole. At the same time she also pushed out some piss, her bladder naturally full as well. The piss left her first and sprayed against the inside of her skirt, which was hiked up at her front from squatting, but not as far as on her back. Piss ran down her leg too, and she bit her lip just a mix of excitement and enjoyment while a clean spot of mud formed down her leg. After a bit of pushing her ass finally poked out its first log. A big thick dark brown log that landed in the mud with a splat, pushing its way along the bottom of the hem of her skirt, leaving a small smear.

"Enjoying the view?" Ella asked her observer. In response she got a somewhat sweaty crotch shoved against her head and the back of her neck. There was a fairly big bulge. "Ah, good. I mean... If you gotta piss..." Her voice trailed off, and a zipper meant she got what she wanted. The smell of a musky cock wafting near her nose, while the feel of it along by her ear leaving a faint stain of sweat on her head was lovely.

John used his hand to guide his cock down and pissed down her chest. It was hardly precise and for each second on her chest or shirt another second hit the mud, or maybe her leg. Ella shivered in excitement as she continued to shit herself even faster. The excitement making her speed up with her relief. Her shit splatting onto the mud and spraying more up her and Johns leg, in fact (Although she didn't realize it) she ended up shitting onto John's pants leg. Smearing them with a new dark brown stain. When she was done she waited a bit for John to finish pissing and looked over her shoulder. "Well still need to go."

John snorted. "You shit all over me, and yet I still need to go."

Ella tried to look down and failed quaking in her boots, the mud keeping her upright. With a hand from John (and one more burst of piss down her leg) she got up and turned around seeing the pile of her shit around his legs and boots. "Oh... Well your turn." Ella let out walking behind him.

John glanced. "You shit on my pants."

"You asked to stand behind me." She said.

"Well I wanna muck you up."

"Yes, that was clear. Go on, where do you want me?"

John licked his lips. "How nasty you wanna get."

Ella was quiet and leaned in to whisper. "I wanna reek like a goddamn sewer before Jerry's mother complains about how much I reek in a week."

"Alright, then, kneel as best you can."

Ella knelt, knees in the mud and muck with a squelch.

"You kneel well."

"Damn right." She said smirking.

"Lemme aim for your chest." John let out as he dropped his pants enough to shit, squatting before doing his best to shit on her chest. Honestly, given how awkward and blind this was it worked out great. About 2/3rds landed on her chest, but only one finger length log went down her shirt. However the rest smeared down her chest and made a sticky mess down her shirt.

When done Ella smiled and then squelched forwards in the mud into the turds in the mud before splattering them under her knees and shins. She didn't quite know what had come over her but she was turning into a filthy freak way faster than planned.

And she loved it.

As she got up she chuckled some and gave John's ass a slap. "Thanks. Maybe the ice-cream duo will gimme some more chocolate."

"Perhaps." He said as he pulled up his pants.

And finally Ella pulled up her panties which she had dragged through the mud and shit without really realizing and felt it stick to her loins.

She was gonna be so nasty. God good.

The remainder of the walk was easier. Less mud and muck, which almost disappointed Ella. Almost. The four met up in shallow muck, all four having boots drowning in mud, but Ella was clearly the dirtiest.

"Ella." Ben said bluntly. "You reek."

"I don't." She said with a very slight innocent tone. "I smell a bit. When this is done, then I'll reek."

Ben and Jerry shared a look. Hoo boy. That was a threat.

"If either of you have to go to the bathroom, her tits make a great shitter." John clarified.

Ben smirked. "Well then, good to know. If Ella wants to reek though, I have an idea." He brought out his phone, a bit smeared in dirt, it was in quite the case. "Seems the damn bursting was more recent than I thought. There was a farm downstream. Big industrial deal. However it was flooded to all hell and back. This means the slurry storage bins were overflowed and just spewed all over.

"Bitchin." Ella responded with a fist-pump. Holy hell, she had gotten a bit wilder than expected. Having been literally shit on she was too excited to stop now. Something disgusting had taken her over, and Ella liked it. She had planned on getting gross, but this was nasty. Perhaps being forced to camp with a single outfit and just knowing it would stink no matter what, maybe that was it.

Or maybe she had just been a freak all along and this had awoken something in her. Probably the latter.

They hiked along to another campsite, a few hours from the sewage break-site.

Once there the gang used any spot on the ground as a toilet, making sure to tread through their shit. But Ella? She sat in it. Her dirty ass landing with splat after splat. When she was done her ass was filthy. Not to mention that her panties were stained brown with her own shit.

The guys all got into the tent before Ella so when she entered she was soaked in the guys collective piss. Ella smirked. "Alright boys." She said once the piss stopped hitting her face. "I want something stickier."

And to that she got a handful of shit in her hair. To which she headbutted Jerry in the nuts. "You know what I mean."

After that comment she began to work on John and Ben. One going into her pussy, the other her mouth. She worked on both at once. Only slowing on her mouth to breathe and mention 'try and cum outside of me'. She didn't mind if they did cum inside of her, but she wanted to wear this.

To that end Jerry helped as he simply jerked off watching the scene. First the guy in her pussy came, pulling out part-way through, spraying cum up her skirt, which was still on. Then the guy in her mouth, spraying cum on her face. And last John on her back. She had cum too, having worked herself up during dinner. Although she kept going for a bit after as the guys decided to finish up. Cumming once more in the hot and sweaty tent.

"Guys." Ella said after she had reached her last orgasm for the night. "This is a blast, we need to do it more often."