All Comments on 'Camping in the Rockies Pt. 02'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
Fantastic story

I would have thought he might have knocked Clara up by now with no birth control unless I missed it somewhere.

Robingreen678Robingreen678over 4 years ago
Great dialog

More more more

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
WELL !!!!!!! IT WAS GREAT. ^*!^*!^*!

NOW IT'S ALL IN THE OPEN, AN NOW WE HAVE. ARCHIE, EDITH, GLORIA, AND

MEATHEAD(MIKE). IT'S ALL IN THE FAMILY, NICE WAY TO END..THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

I was stoking most of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The whole dad ending part wasnt necessary or wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

More more.....

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkover 4 years ago
More please

I loved the story but I'm disappointed that they didn't knock the mother up. I'd really love to see someone bred in the next chapter. Maybe Clara's bff or a cousin. Or maybe the contraceptive shot failed in either the mother or daughter or even better both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Oh I like the sister! She's badass! I like how possessive of her man (brother) she is. Go girl! You're the boss!

mBrowmBrowover 4 years ago
Fine series!

Thanks, Originsunknown! Your 'Camping in the Rockies' is much fun, and unusually well written!

bshell47bshell47about 4 years ago
LOVED THE ENTIRE SERIES.

I enjoy FAMILY FUCKING stories. This was a great THREE SOME story.

I hope you can continue this group. How about adding Mom's brother and bring in the aunt.

Excellent writing!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Putting the fun in Incest.

What a family, need a score card to see who's fucking who.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Maybe have Allison join them next time they go camping - off duty of course so she can stay overnight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Started out fine. But then got out of hand.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked it! Good grammar and editing too. I'd end it there and move on, but that's your choice. Keep writing.

XYZ

darrellprestondarrellprestonover 2 years ago

A very good story. I love it when dads grt to fuck and eat their daughters. Mom and son was hot also. Good story liked it all.

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago

Worth the 2 year wait.

5 Stars and more.

Great story line.

What is next?

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

Not my thing with father involved. Not sure why that’s always been a bad situation for me.

Maybe it’s because you read and hear about so many situations where the father forces his daughter into things she wants no part of. Not sure. It is your story and you should write what you want to say.

I would ask that when you have a father situation, you label it, so I and any others who want tomay skip it. No offense, just asking for some disclosure.

Al

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't care for the parents to get involved............ ruined it for me.......

northparkbinorthparkbiabout 1 year ago

Considering the vid he was watching when mom first caught him, it would be fun to re-enact that with dad. Maybe in the next part?

mrdata9770mrdata977012 months ago

(5/22/2023) Not into daddy daughter stuff but this was good. I'd like to imagine the sibs staying together and daddy staying away from Clara. But mom can join in when dads not around. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love incest stories where the whole family get involved. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

all those idiots complaining about dad, he/she wrote so many different stories, don't like this one, just read 10 other stories. You need a bit of variations. Dad/Daughter isn't my thing either, same with mom/son, I'm more the brother/sister fan, but this author writes good stories, I really like them. Hell he even made a gay scene nice to read, not my thing either... Who cares..

Five stars again, on to the next story...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

An excellent plot on different levels. Sometimes it is just easier to sit down and discuss what everyone wants upfront without the subterfuge. But it would not be as interesting a story😉

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Brother, mother, sister, aunt - Yum!

juanviejojuanviejo4 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES