Camping trip (October 6th)

Story Info
Cock warming on a camping trip. Selfcest with Helmut Zemo
2.9k words
3.75
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 6: Cock warming and morning sex.

Zemo has been nothing but impressed with his husband, Helmut, on this camping trip. The man is just so accomplished at everything he sets out to do. From the way he makes camp to the hunting to cleaning their kills and cooking food at the fire. Zemo is deeply in love with the man, this doppelganger of his who is similar in appearance yet different in overall life experiences.

The Sokovian can be soft with his super soldier. Can trust. To the point that he sleeps naked with the man in their tent that night, curled in his arms, his back to Helmut's chest. It's frigid by morning but warm under their blankets. Zemo can feel his husband's erection against his ass, so he reaches for the lube and then reaches back to coat that morning wood with the slick substance. Just get him ready and lined up, so if the man wakes from all the touching, he can push right in.

Helmut tightens his grip on the man when he starts moving around and grumbles. "Stop moving around; you'll let the cold in." Then he felt the lubed hand wrap around his cock and line him up. He opens one eye to observe his husband before closing it again. Waiting and faking sleep for a few minutes before he decides he is cold, and Zemo's insides will be pretty warm. He slowly pushes the head of his cock past the tight ring of muscle biting his lip to hold back any sound for the moment. Then, gradually, inch by inch, he slips in. Once bottomed out, he lets out the breath he has been holding and gives his hips a little wiggle, ensuring he is nestled in. Then, leaning in, he kisses the man's neck lightly. "Mmmm, thank you, baby, for warming me up."

Well, Zemo isn't quiet. He'd almost drifted back to sleep when his husband didn't go for the opportunity immediately, but his eyes snapped open as that slick cock slowly pushed inside him. He lets out a soft sound, then more soft sounds as inch after inch is pushed inside him. His breath catches with the wiggle, appreciating those light kisses. "Yes. I'll keep you warm," he breathes out, keeping still. His cock is so hard now, but he can wait. Cock warming feels good. It's comforting, the connection, and it's such a tease all at the same time.

Helmut hums contently and nuzzles Zemo's neck. "I could go back to sleep." his words are mumbled against the man's neck. "So comfy." his eyes drift shut, relaxing as a warm hand travels down to wrap around his husband's erection. "At least my hand is warm." A few more kisses are placed before Helmut leaves lazy love bites on his porcelain skin.

"It is warm," Zemo whispers, cock throbbing in that hand. His eyes shut as he works on how to fall asleep under these conditions. Especially with the love bites his husband is starting to give him, marking up his pale skin. "Helmut." Softly exhaled word. His ass clenches around all that cock inside him. "Do you intend to tease me as you fall asleep?"

Helmut is already half asleep. "Well, maybe it seems to be working." He chuckles. The hand around Zemo's cock gives a light squeeze before starting to stroke him slowly. His cock twitched inside his husband.

Zemo collects that hand from his cock. Just feels strange being touched while penetrated. He likes having the cum fucked out of him, after all. So the fingers are kissed, and the hand is held, the Sokovian snuggling back against his husband a little. "No more teasing. Just be warm and happy and rest."

Helmut grumbles a little, then replies. "Fine, I'll rest." he nuzzles into Zemo's neck and starts to drift off, his cock twitching now and again inside his husband.

Zemo takes a little longer but eventually drifts off as well. But an hour later, all that twitching finally gets to him, and he starts rocking his hips back against his husband in his sleep--just little ticks of his hips and soft pants.

Helmut stirs at his husband's head, nuzzling his neck. He returns the pace slowly, leaving light kisses and love bites on Zemo's neck. "You are a little minx, you know, that drawing me in." his hand rubs up and down the other side, the pace staying slow and loving.

It's an excellent way to wake up, being fucked so slowly and lovingly. It has Zemo moaning softly in the confines of their tent, hips rolling now into the thrusts. "Evidently, I'm wanton even in my sleep," he whispers, hands clutching the covers.

Helmut kisses his ear, moaning along the way, tugging on his ear lobe gently as he whispers. "Yes, you are my love, but I wouldn't have you any other way, dear." his hand goes up Zemo's chest, stopping briefly at his neck to give a little squeeze before grabbing his chin to turn his head so Helmut could kiss him tongue sliding into his mouth with little effort.

"Oh God, you can't just tease me with being choked like that," Zemo whimpers before sucking eagerly on the man's tongue. He keeps rolling his hips, moving them faster to take that big fucking cock. Zemo is eager for every slight attention and affection he can get.

As Helmut deepens the kiss, his hand moves back around Zemo's throat with a smile against his lips. "I love you so much, my stars." a few light pecks to his lips as he deepens the pace, making love to him.

Zemo presses into the choking, moaning hard for as long as he can still make noise. Finally, his lips purse, and he arches into the lovemaking. "Is it bad that I want to be pounded?" Zemo asks softly.

"Well, I was trying to make slow, passionate love to you." he shrugs. "But if you insist, I can surely provide. Would you like to stay like this or switch positions, my little dove?" his pace stays slow, only speeding up for a brief moment to tease him with a smile on his face.

"Slow passionate love is hard to do when you're trying to fuck a masochistic," Zemo points out helpfully. Then he considers what position he might like best, a moan forced from him with the speed of those thrusts that happen for a moment. Then, a whine when he slows down again. "I want to be on my back, with you over me, pounding into me," he admits softly.

"Alright, my love." Helmut moves carefully but sadly has to pull out of the man to change his position. Flipping him with little effort, he grabs his husband's legs, pulling him closer, leaning down over him to kiss him as he lines up. Once the head of his cock is pressed against Zemo's opening, he pulls back just enough to watch his face through lust-hooded eyes as he slowly slides back inside inch by inch until he is fully sheathed inside him.

Zemo whines when his husband has to pull out. Then he stares into dark eyes as that cock slowly pushes back inside him. "Yes. This is how we're meant to be. I've had you inside me for a while now, and I don't want to stop," Zemo whispers, leaning up for yet another soft kiss. "Stay inside me?" he begs softly. "Please?"

Helmut rubs the tip of his nose against Zemo's. "I don't plan to leave you, Kätzchen." He pulls back and snaps his hips once, slamming into his husband's prostate. A strong hand comes to rest against his throat, squeezing tightly; he pauses for a moment before snapping his hips again and sitting up slightly as his other hand moves to wrap around his throat. He was using it as leverage as he started to pound into him.

That has Zemo moaning loudly, that first snap of those hips. Then he's being choked nice and hard with both hands, Zemo's eyes getting hazy. His cock is so hard and leaking more and more precum forced out with every pounding thrust of his husband into him. The man's body weight partly on Zemo's throat with the choking, making it impossible to breathe and make any sound.

Helmut lights up on the pressure to hear Zemo's sweet little noises. "That's it, little Kätzchen. It makes sweet noises for me." He licks his lips looking down at the man's cock already leaking. "Already leaking for me?"

As soon as Zemo can draw a shallow breath, it's exhaled with a short, loud moan. This repeatedly happens with every hard, pounding thrust of his husband into him. His cock keeps leaking, Zemo's eyes hazy, head nodding to the question. Worshiping hands reach for his husband, gently touching his shoulders.

Helmut snarls a bit, watching his husband with complete admiration. This was his forever, and it always has been Zemo's, and it belongs to him as much as he belongs to Zemo. He will do anything for this man, kill or even go back under mind control if need be. His thrust becomes more aggressive as he tries to hold out, not wanting to cum just yet. "Mine all mine." is growled.

"Yours," Zemo moans out before pushing his throat against the hands, gripping it, breath stuttering. He craves being choked out. "Please, Helmut. Please," he begs softly, planting his feet and arching his ass up to take the aggressive thrusts even deeper. It feels so good to be fucked this hard.

"Fuck Zemo, so wanton for my cock." he growls through gritted teeth. He can't help but give his husband what he wants. Hands tighten around the man's throat once more as he pumps into him at breakneck speed, a thin layer of sweat covering his body.

This. This is precisely what Zemo wants. From the look in his eyes, it's obvious he's in bliss until those eyes roll back in his head from being choked out, lips turning a faint blue. Legs slide out from their planted position to fold open against the mattress beneath them, ass lowering slightly but his legs spread so wide for that brutal pounding. His cock throbbing.

"Shit." watching his husband pass out has him coming, his hands releasing Zemo's throat as he fills the man with his seed growling. Once the last ropes of cum are done painting his husband's insides, he doesn't pull out. Leaning over him, he checks for breath and is relieved he still takes shallow breaths. Helmut starts planting light kisses all over his husband's face and neck until he wakes up.

"Mm," is the noise that announces Zemo is returning to consciousness. Weak hands go into his husband's hair. His cock is still throbbing hard, dripping precum. Then he says in a soft rasp, "You know that thing you did where you fucked me fucking hard? I liked that." Wets his lips with his little pink tongue.

"Oh yeah? I'll keep it in mind." he smiles, running his tongue along Zemo's lips before kissing him softly. His cock twitched still inside his husband. A small moan leaves him. "Would you like to warm your cock in me, love?" he nuzzles the man's neck like a cat.

Dark eyes darken even more than they already are. "No. I want you to ride it," Zemo breathes out, gripping his aching cock and quickly lubing it up. Then he holds it up so his husband can mount him. "Go slow. I'm about to burst with the thought of it, so I won't last long if you go too fast."

Helmut licks his lips, nodding. "Ok, love." Moving so, Zemo's cock is lined up with his tight asshole, he starts to slowly sink into it. His breath hitches, and small moans leave his throat. It isn't often he takes cock. He pauses once Zemo is fully seated inside him. "Gods, I love your cock." he looks down at the man leaning in to kiss him.

"You do?" Zemo asks softly. When Helmut leans in, he softly kisses him back before his hands go to his hips. He squeezes them gently, cock throbbing inside the man. God, he's so close, that ass so tight. "Fuck, you feel so good."

"I do." Helmut starts to move up and down slowly, his eyes fluttering shut, his cock laying heavy against Zemo's stomach. "Yeah baby, you like how tight I am?" he lays his head back, bouncing on his husband, moaning wantonly for him.

"I do. You're so fucking tight," Zemo whispers, lifting his hips ever so slightly every time his husband sinks onto his cock. "Faster. I can take it now without blowing my load too soon."

Helmut places his hands flat on Zemo's chest and bounces faster, rolling his hips. A loud moan rumbles out of his throat as the man's cock brushes his prostate just enough to tease. He looks like he is in absolute bliss. "Oh fuck, I love you."

"I love you, too, my Moon," Zemo swears, snapping his hips harder with that faster ride. Angling himself, he hits that prostate a little more directly. "That's it, baby. Fucking ride my cock. Milk it with your tight fucking ass."

Nails dig into Zemo's chest as he hits Helmut's prostate. He whines, feeling his cock jump, and slaps against his husband's stomach. "Fuck love." he speeds up his thrust, about to cum his moans turning more into growls and grumbles. "Not gonna last." he leans down to bite Zemo's shoulder, which shifts his position slightly, causing the cock inside him to hit him deeper.

Teeth dig into Zemo's flesh, breaking the skin slightly as after a few thrusts, he moans out his hot cum splattering his husband's chest and his. The action of coming causes his asshole to spasm milking Zemo for all he is worth.

Which has Zemo lifting his hips up nice and hard, coming deep into that spasming ass. He snarls as he does it, enjoying this moment because he doesn't always think to penetrate the other man. He really should do this more often. "You're so good at taking my cock," he pants out, hips slowly lowering, cock gradually growing soft inside his husband.

Helmut nuzzles into his husband's neck, panting and coming off his high. "Thank you." he chuckles. "You need to fuck me more often. I like the feeling of all of you inside me." he wiggles his hip slightly, feeling Zemo's seed seep out around the man's soft cock and down his nutsack.

"We're making a mess," Zemo says, only really caring because they're camping. "And you're right. I do need to fuck you more often." He sits up, arms wrapping around his husband as he steals a soft kiss. Then he grabs the container of wet wipes and cleans them up.

He returned the kiss and chuckled at Zemo, whipping him down with a wet wipe. "We could just go get in the spring, you know." he gets off Zemo's lap and grabs towels, holding them up. "It's nice and warm."

Zemo gets up as well, taking a towel. "Thank you. That would be lovely. Maybe a cold walk back, though. There's snow outside this tent." Zemo, who might shoot someone in the face without hesitation, is also a shivering little cinnamon roll.

Helmut holds up his finger and grabs a hiking bag, filling it with clothes for both of them and then grabbing their jackets as he slings the bag over his shoulder. He was slapping Zemo's tight little ass. "Go on my little snack cake, you first." his german accent was thick, and his throat was rough from moaning and growling.

And Zemo's Sokovian accent is also thick from his throat's roughness from being choked out. "But it's cold," he complains, jumping a little from the slap to his ass. He doesn't want to leave the tent.

Helmut growls, grabs the blanket, wraps Zemo up in it, and picks him up bridal style, walking barefoot and fully nude out of the tent. "Is this better, Your Highness?" he smiles at the man.

Zemo beams when wrapped in the blanket, the growl thrilling him. Then he's picked up, clinging to the man. "The snow is so cold on your poor feet! Please be careful," he says, giving his cheek a peck. "But yes, yes, it is better, thank you."

"I am fine, Zemo, I promise." the man sighs. He doesn't talk much about his life as a soldier but now warrants it. "I was once stripped naked and left in Serbia with no weapons or food. They did it to try and break me after I killed my third handler. It's a good thing there are trees out there." he smiles. "If they truly want to break me, they should have put me in the Arctic. Then again, I might have survived." he makes it to the spring. "Now I have to put you down so you can get in."

Zemo kisses the man's cheek, climbs down from his arms, and unwraps himself from the blanket. He touches his face gently and stares into his eyes. "I'm glad you're alive. I'm glad you didn't break." Thumb smooths over the man's lower lip. "You are unstoppable." Soft kiss. Then, he takes the man by the hands and tugs him into the hot spring.

For all Zemo's flaws, he loves his husband very much and tries his best to show it, which seems to manifest in a copious amount of sex. Judging by how Zemo climbs into the man's lap with an eager kiss in the hot spring, he's already ready for another round this morning.

And another...

And another...